Bouquet Sound Reviews

Bouquet Sound 7
  • Monique

Monique · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Vendor and professional

Working with Bouquet Sound so far has been absolutely amazing! We met one Jason at a bridal expo and he was so energetic and outgoing that I knew I wanted him as a DJ for my wedding.

Booking was super easy and communication was excellent! I would recommend them to friends and family!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Alexander B · Getting married on 10/06/2019

Great night and amazing mixes!

DJ Matt was the best. He is professional and knows how to get the crowd up and keep the party moving. We had some hiccups in our planned timeline ) but Matt hit them in stride and made the night unforgettable. We gave him the task of combining Big band and swing, 60's music, 80's music, guest requests, as well as all the classic Mexican songs you have at weddings and he knocked it out of the park. I don't think I've ever been to a wedding where everyone from the youngest kids to our elderly grandparents were up and dancing literally the entire night. On both sides of our family we were told the music was the best they've seen at a wedding in years if not decades. I will be honest and say I was skeptical of Matt originally (my wife booked him)but I am happy to say I was completely wrong and could not recommend him highly enough. If you want to have a great time dancing at your wedding Bouquet Sound is the only way to go.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Melissa G · Married on 09/15/2019

Great DJ & MC!!!

Dj Dominiq was amazing! He was such a great DJ and MC. He meshed really well with our coordinator and all the other vendors. His dance moves were the best haha. He played all the songs we requested and felt out the vibe of our guests, which made them dance the night away. We will def recommend him to our family and friends. Thank you again for being so amazing on our special day.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Dianella · Married on 09/14/2019

DJ Jeff was Amazing!

DJ Jeff with Bouquet Sound was AMAZING! From the first point of contact to the night of the wedding, he was professional, helpful and had such great energy! DJ Jeff did such an amazing job of adding in my Italian culture and kept our guests dancing the whole night! Our playlist during dinner was also top notch incorporating some of our favorite country love songs! Our wedding guests are still talking about the music and we’re so appreciative of the amazing memories we were able to create on the dance floor! DJ Jeff and bouquet sound are by far the best DJS in the business! If you want a professional, fun and amazing DJ for your guests... dj jeff and bouquet sound will not let you down!

Sent on 09/20/2019
    Bouquet Sound 8
    Bouquet Sound 9
    Bouquet Sound 10

Valerie M · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing!

AMAZING!! Matt was so easy to work with and totally understood everything we needed which was to keep everyone on the dance floor. I love dancing and he nailed all the songs. My guests told me how much they loved the music. Matt was easy to communicate with and helpful in guiding us on music selection for the certain events during the wedding.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Caylyn T · Married on 09/08/2019

Such a good night!

Dj Dominiq was LIT! He was so much more than an amazing DJ, he helped with organizing a smooth night, was communicating with our same day planner, photographers, videographers, etc. He was so attentive and so professional and even got on the floor to teach guests some dances! He kept the events and party going all night and guests kept coming up to us telling us the music was amazing and that they really enjoyed our wedding. I would 100% recommend Dominiq and for all our friends and family getting married (we were the first) we are always going to recommend DJ Dominiq! Thank you so much for an unforgettable night!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Brandon B · Married on 09/01/2019

Dj gabe!

Bouquet sound was great from the beginning. We needed a bilingual DJ English/Spanish and they reached out to see if one was available and made sure we had one. DJ Gabe was fantastic! I was running around all night but rarely saw empty space on the dance floor. DJ Gabe knew when to let some events run longer than planned and when to shorten others appropriately. He was a constant professional and kept our wedding crowd in the party mood. Fantastic DJ and the planning process was simple and straight forward.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Sandra W · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing work

DJ Dominiq was absolutely AMAZING! His amazing work, professionalism, intuition, and energy made our wedding a dream come true. He listened to us and did everything in his power to ensure everyone had a great time. A lot of people mentioned that our wedding was the best they have ever attended and without a doubt, DJ Dominiq played a major role in this. We would hire him over and over again. Thank you so much Bouquet Sound and DJ Dominiq!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Ashley D · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing from start to finish!!

From start to finish, working with Bouquet Sound was seamless. Everyone was friendly and quick to respond to any calls or emails. We had DJ Aeron for our wedding and he was great! All of our guests enjoyed themselves and made some great memories thanks to his help. Even my sister danced and she NEVER dances! That says a lot! Thanks DJ Aeron!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Rdriscoll88

Rdriscoll88 · Married on 08/29/2019

The Perfect Wedding!

Bouquet Sound was wonderful to work with. We had DJ Dominiq for our wedding and he was phenomenal! Before our event, he was quick to respond to our emails and ensured that he had the exact songs we wanted for our ceremony. The day of our wedding, DJ Dominiq was well-organized and gave clear instructions to everyone in our wedding party, from preparing us for the ceremony to giving our toast-givers plenty of time to get ready. He accommodated every song request our guests had and made sure everyone was having a good time. Many of our guests told us that ours was the best wedding they had been to, and I have no doubt that a large part of that was due to Bouquet Sound and DJ Dominiq!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Krista W · Married on 08/25/2019

DJ Matt is great

DJ Matt was our DJ for my husband and my wedding last month. Matt was extremely professional, funny and was able to read the room of our wedding reception really well. My husband and I are very particular when it came to what music we wanted to play and the vibe we wanted to create. Matt exceeded any and all expectations we had. Would definitely recommend DJ Matt to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Rebecca P · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing!!!!!

I literally cannot say enough good things about DJ Jason with Bouquet Sound. He made our wedding absolutely incredible! He is experienced, professional and totally created the best atmosphere at our wedding! He had people dancing all night! If you’re looking for a DJ for your wedding I highly recommend going with DJ Jason and bouquet sound. You will be so happy you did!!! Thank you DJ Jason for making it the most epic day for us and our guests! We can’t thank you enough!

• brittany

brittany · Married on 08/17/2019

Freakn Amazing!!(:

Dimitri was our DJ for our wedding at Los Robles Greens on 8/17/19. Things were so crazy during the wedding but we wanted to tell Dimitri what an amazing job he did. Our wedding soundtrack couldn't have been anymore perfect. He listened to everything we said and it was like Mark and I made the play lists. Also to make a long story short our previous DJ bailed on us A WEEK BEFORE OUR WEDDING. We didn't panic and sent out emails to LRG's preffered vendors list. Boquet Sound was the first on the list and we know why. They responded to my email within 20minutes and we legit were on the phone with someone to speak about the contract and logistics. Boquet Sound took care of us instantly and we had our contract signed and paid for after only contacting them an hour previously. These people do not mess around! Dimitri only had one week to plan and he did phenomenal. We can't get over how professional Dimitri and his company are and how fast and excellent the service was. Truly an amazing job and I couldn't ask for better music on our wedding day. Thank you Dimitri for listening to our request and fulfilling our dj dreams(: Boquet sound and Dimitri is where it's at people!!(:

• Kenny

Kenny Kuder · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome Times

Thanks DJ Jeff!
    You killed it at our wedding, A good DJ makes a wedding and reception. You came highly recommended and we truly appreciate your services. I HIGHLY recommend DJ Jeff to anyone who wants awesome music, great personality and a rocking DJ! Thanks again brother. Everyone is still saying it was the party of the year!!!!

Bouquet Sound 11

Lisa Pronovost · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome DJ for wedding

DJ Terry was awesome. We used Bouquet Sound for my daughters wedding and couldn’t have been happier with them. It was a home reception and Terry came out the day before just to make sure that he had everything he needed for the day. They even provided lighting to add to the outdoor wedding. The dance floor was packed all night. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Morales · Married on 08/09/2019

Perfect DJ!

Our wedding was 8/9/19 and we had the pleasure of working with Bouquet Sound and DJ Dominiq. He was always very responsive to emails, phone calls, and questions I had. The whole process of setting up playlists and songs was easy and he played every song I wanted (even not very well-known songs). He had great suggestions that I didn’t even think of but made the wedding much more fun and special. Planning a wedding is indeed stressful but I know DJ Dominiq was not someone I had to stress about. He nailed it! Everyone loved him and his energy. We can’t thank him enough.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Avery Burton · Married on 08/09/2019

The Greatest Wedding DJ in SoCal!

Matt Nasby & Bouquet Sound just helped my bride and me have the wedding of our dreams. From the ceremony to the toasts and reception, great quality sounds and vibes filled the air all evening. Matt was incredibly easy to work with and blended our recommendations with his own artistic touch beautifully. With so much planning going on for the big day, Matt made our preparation and communication incredibly efficient. Compliments on the music are still flooding in from our guests! Thank you Matt & Bouquet Sound from the bottom of our hearts for making this day unforgettable. Given the quality of service and overall outcome, the price was too good to be true. We highly highly recommend Bouquet Sound to anyone out there who is looking to have a perfect wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Bouquet Sound's reply:

It was an honor to be there for you and your wife. The vibe was so chill at Walnut Grove and I enjoyed setting up elements behind the scenes so that the audience felt like everything happened smooth and organically without having to make announcements all the time. I loved the vibe and how the dancefloor got packed organically with fun music. Thank you for the opportunity to be your DJ it was an honor. I wish you both an amazing life together full of love and happiness. Cheers!

Bea J · Married on 08/04/2019

We LOVE Bouquet Sounds!

We absolutely loved Bouquet Sounds!! We had Dj Jeff and we loved him. He was so personable and really kept the crowd dancing. He made our reception a night to remember. I definitely recommend Bouquet Sounds and I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Lilyanne W · Married on 08/03/2019

Book DJ Aeron

Book DJ Aeron!! We were referred to Bouquet Sound through a friend of ours and we could not be more thankful or more thrilled to have been paired up with DJ Aeron. In terms of planning, the process was simple and easy. We felt included and that our opinions and styles were valued the entire time. Aeron was easy to contact and communicate with (including on our wedding day). He made sure to personally ask us for our input as well as inform us of what's going to happen next every step of the way. He even went out of his way to communicate with our other venders as well to make sure that everyone was on the same page and doing what they need to. Aeron truly made our reception. He hyped up our gusts, was involved, invested, and the dance floor was packed until the very last song. At one point he even came down and danced with all of us! We seriously had the time of our lives and our guests are still saying that this was one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to. We don't have one negative comment to say about DJ Aeron. We can't thank him enough.

Brie A · Married on 08/03/2019

Great service and amazing DJ

As most couples know..the research part of the planning is one of the most stressful. How do you know who to book?? Well, I decided to take my questions to a Facebook group full of fellow brides-to-be and past brides. Bouquet sound was definitely mentioned the most! Of course, I put feelers our to many companies at the same time but Bouquet replied RIGHT AWAY with all the information that I was looking for. I was called shortly after submitting an inquiry and after a short convo discussing the wedding day needs and my style- I just new they would be perfect for our special day. My search for a DJ stopped that day and we decided to book! We were also super excited to know that they offer photobooth services if we decided to do that. Fast forward to a couple weeks before the wedding. We filled out our questionnaire so they could get insight into how we’d like the day to look. This led to a phone convo with DJ Matt Nasby. This fell on a day I was so stressed about the little unimportant nuances that wedding planning comes with. But little did I know, talking with Matt about the day and the party that would ensue...cheered me up! I instantly became so excited about how the day would pan out and felt assured it would be so much fun. Our expectations were exceeded on our wedding day this past Saturday, August 3rd. The ceremony was seamless. Matt worked so well with my coordinator and all the other vendors. We decided to use their photo booth which was a huge hit! So many of our guests came up to us and said “we love the music!” and people were out on the dance floor most of the time (and would probably have been out there longer had we not hosted an open bar lol but I suppose we didn’t expect that) Matt got us all hyped and moving by even joining us out on the dance floor and it was SO much fun. Thank you Matt and Bouquet Sound for being such a huge contribution one of the best days of our lives :)

• Rebecca

Rebecca Purser · Married on 08/03/2019

DJ Jason was amazing!

I cannot say enough positive things about DJ Jason at Bouquet Sound! He was professional, experienced and really went the extra mile at our wedding. This guy really knows what he's doing! If you're looking for a DJ for your event look no further, DJ Jason is it! I guarantee you will not be disappointed. DJ Jason listened to what I wanted for my wedding and was able to create that type of atmosphere with the flow of the event, timeline and musical choices. He was so easy to work with, great with the other vendors, and kept people on the dance floor all night! Highly highly recommend going with this vendor!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 08/03/2019

Professional Wedding and Event DJ's

We had DJ Dimitri for our Pre Wedding Pool Party BBQ - fantastic, perfect sounds, knew exactly what to play and when.

We had DJ Jeff for our Wedding the next day - great DJ, good humor and exactly what we were hoping for our wedding.

Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Katelynn

Katelynn · Married on 08/02/2019

Excellent DJ

Dominiq was our DJ and he rocked!!! He is such a nice and genuine guy, we really enjoyed meeting him. Everyone thought he did a great job. He played everything we asked him to, and he kept the flow going through out the whole night. We absolutely recommend him and Bouquet Sounds!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Ashlie Shin · Married on 07/20/2019

Super professional! Saved the day!

We originally booked with another DJ company, who never answered our calls or emails and even missed our in-person meeting. We remembered Bouquet Sound from another relative's wedding so we switched DJs 10 days out from our wedding day.

We were set up with Jeff, who incredibly responsive, patient with our questions, and did a fantastic job being both DJ and MC. I had a surprise father-dance medley that we were able to keep a secret from my husband. Jeff was also able to explain musical chairs to a group of non-English speakers and also act as MC. It was hilarious and super fun!

Everything was fantastic and we could not be happier with Jeff and Bouquet Sound. Thank you so much for your wonderful service! You have been a huge part in making our wedding a success.

Sent on 07/23/2019