Bouquet Sound Reviews

Bouquet Sound 6
Bouquet Sound 7

Courtney M · Getting married on 02/09/2021

What a good night!!!

Dj Dominiq is the best! I first heard him play October2018 at my brothers wedding. I remember watching him take charge, get the crowds attention and kept the crowd alive! He went out of his way to come tell the bridal party every detail of what to do and what was happening throughout the whole wedding. People danced all night long. I never knew djs even talked to anyone at a party. I immediately went home and told my fiancé ,”We have to book him!” With no hesitation we did and thank God he was available. A Few months went by and I saw a post that showed Dj Dominiq broke his leg. I was so anxious and scared he wouldn’t be able to perform to the fullest and a little part of me was Just sad. Finally on the day of not knowing what to expect, I see Dj Dominiq come to my bridal room and tell me exactly what to throughout the night . I didn’t see a worry in his face. All that confidence walking with his crutches! He introduced us to his assistant Teddy( who was so kind and informative giving direction) at that exact moment I knew that his leg was not going to stop him from performing to the fullest. We had the best night ever and our party stayed until the last song of the night. If you need someone to brighten up your event, Dj Dominiq is your guy. He loves his job and does it with so much confidence.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Alex D · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Professional!!

Dimitri was professional and on time. He fulfilled our desires and directions perfectly. The dance floor was such a hit, we asked him to stay an extra hour. Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Hayley B · Getting married on 08/10/2020

15/10!!!!!

DJ Aeron did an AMAZING job at our wedding. He read the crowd and played the right kind of music to get people up and dancing. He kept the energy up and gave us great guidance in areas we weren’t familiar with. During a very stressful planning time, he was easy to get a hold of and quickly got back to us! 15/10!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Amy L · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Amazing job!!

Dj Dominiq and his assistant did an amazing job at our wedding. Even with a broken foot and crutches, he made the trek up about 50 steps to introduce himself to me when he arrived. Not only did he keep everyone dancing and singing all night long, but he was right there with us, smiling and dancing in the Dj booth. He has a great talent of reading the crowd. I can't recommend him enough! If you want a smooth process with your wedding Dj, book him!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Michelle R · Getting married on 12/10/2019

DJ Aeron!!

DJ Aeron was the absolute best and added so much energy and fun to our wedding celebration! He knew exactly what to play to get people up and on the dance floor and played some of our all time favorites that truly made it an unforgettable and special night! He was so organized, on time for every moment and so lively which was important to us for our wedding - our guests had SOOO much fun. Also Randy held down the fort like a champ at the photo booth! The photo booth itself was a huge hit and Randy held it down with a huge smile and great customer service so people could enjoy themselves and also get enough photos for everyone to take home to enjoy. Oh! And we also used Bouquet Sound for Uplighting which was a true game changer to our event space- literally my groom said that over and over haha. Overall, Bouquet Sound is top notch, the best of the best the day of but also throughout the entire process- everyone is always available, they respond quickly, and even gave us personal cell numbers that’s how committed they all were! Thank you again to DJ Aeron and Photobooth legend Randy for MAKING our wedding the party of the year (so our friends say!).

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Monique

Monique · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Vendor and professional

Working with Bouquet Sound so far has been absolutely amazing! We met one Jason at a bridal expo and he was so energetic and outgoing that I knew I wanted him as a DJ for my wedding.

Booking was super easy and communication was excellent! I would recommend them to friends and family!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Drew C · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

DJ Dominic and Aaron were absolutely amazing!! Our day of coordinator was worthless (or as we joked, what coordinator?) and they stepped in and made it seem flawless to our guests. They were fun, intelligent music choices for the crowd, great suggestions, true Masters of Ceremony. Highly recommend to anyone, separate, or as we did, together! They will make, or in our case SAVE, your day!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Alexander B · Married on 10/06/2019

Great night and amazing mixes!

DJ Matt was the best. He is professional and knows how to get the crowd up and keep the party moving. We had some hiccups in our planned timeline ) but Matt hit them in stride and made the night unforgettable. We gave him the task of combining Big band and swing, 60's music, 80's music, guest requests, as well as all the classic Mexican songs you have at weddings and he knocked it out of the park. I don't think I've ever been to a wedding where everyone from the youngest kids to our elderly grandparents were up and dancing literally the entire night. On both sides of our family we were told the music was the best they've seen at a wedding in years if not decades. I will be honest and say I was skeptical of Matt originally (my wife booked him)but I am happy to say I was completely wrong and could not recommend him highly enough. If you want to have a great time dancing at your wedding Bouquet Sound is the only way to go.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Sheena N · Married on 09/29/2019

What a blast!!!

We had a blast at our wedding this month thanks to Bouquet Sound - big thank you to the whole team for their quick responses to emails and especially to DJ Dominiq for getting our vibe of mixed era throwback music, blend of traditional and quirky, and helping to facilitate the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception flow. Not only was the music great, he brought the perfect mix of organized, chill and fun - which was super important to us to have vendors that were excellent at what they do but also just great people to be around! Also, we had a venue that had a lot of unique rules around outdoor sound levels and speaker placement - they know how to work w venues and are so grateful to have entrusted music and flow to Dominiq!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Katlyn B · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolute best!

All I can say is WOW! (Dj Dominiq) was the absolute best! I can not say enough good things about him! My finance and I are avid festival goers/ ravers so finding a good EDM dj was our top priority. Hiring dominiq was easily the best choice we made in the wedding planning process. He kept the energy high and the dance floor full all night! Very professional and his set was flawless! PERFECT ! our guests loved him! We can’t thank him and bouquet sound enough for setting the vibe for the most perfect night ever! I will definitely be recommending you to people I know! Thanks again for a perfect night.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Ari B · Married on 09/27/2019

Best DJ of all time!

Best Dj of all time! DJ Dominiq was absolutely amazing! So professional and played every song we asked for. Kept the whole party very organized! Even came with a broken leg and did everything! This is our second time using bouquet sound systems and I would recommend them over and over again for any event! Fabulous and easy to work with!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Maria C · Married on 09/21/2019

Phenomenal

DJ Dominiq truly went above and beyond with our wedding. Our guests had such a difficult time leaving the dance floor because the music choices were so phenomenal. He went above and beyond as an Emcee. He kept us wine'd & dine'd, on time, dancing, laughing, and made sure we had a night we would never forget. This company and Dominiq could not come more recommended. Everything has been amazing from start to finish and we'd be more than happy to hire them for anything else for future events. We're eternally grateful!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Melissa G · Married on 09/15/2019

Great DJ & MC!!!

Dj Dominiq was amazing! He was such a great DJ and MC. He meshed really well with our coordinator and all the other vendors. His dance moves were the best haha. He played all the songs we requested and felt out the vibe of our guests, which made them dance the night away. We will def recommend him to our family and friends. Thank you again for being so amazing on our special day.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Jordan F · Married on 09/15/2019

DJ Danni!!!!

DJ Danni was absolutely phenomenal! She worked with us before the ceremony to get a handle on the vibe we were looking for, and her song choices and sense of flow throughout the night were pitch-perfect. Danni not only handled all of the DJ-ing and kept the dance floor full all night, she also managed all sound cues during our ceremony and served as the evening's emcee. She worked closely with our other vendors to make sure the evening went smoothly, helped to introduce all of the speeches, and was generally an amazing personality to have at the wedding, without ever becoming intrusive or over-involved. She was everything we were hoping for from a DJ, and more! If you are looking for an upbeat, funny DJ who will keep your musical preferences in mind while creating a dynamic evening that will keep everyone on the dance floor, DJ Danni is your best bet. Our wedding would not have felt complete without her!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Dianella · Married on 09/14/2019

DJ Jeff was Amazing!

DJ Jeff with Bouquet Sound was AMAZING! From the first point of contact to the night of the wedding, he was professional, helpful and had such great energy! DJ Jeff did such an amazing job of adding in my Italian culture and kept our guests dancing the whole night! Our playlist during dinner was also top notch incorporating some of our favorite country love songs! Our wedding guests are still talking about the music and we’re so appreciative of the amazing memories we were able to create on the dance floor! DJ Jeff and bouquet sound are by far the best DJS in the business! If you want a professional, fun and amazing DJ for your guests... dj jeff and bouquet sound will not let you down!

Sent on 09/20/2019
    Bouquet Sound 8
    Bouquet Sound 9
    Bouquet Sound 10

Valerie M · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing!

AMAZING!! Matt was so easy to work with and totally understood everything we needed which was to keep everyone on the dance floor. I love dancing and he nailed all the songs. My guests told me how much they loved the music. Matt was easy to communicate with and helpful in guiding us on music selection for the certain events during the wedding.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Caylyn T · Married on 09/08/2019

Such a good night!

Dj Dominiq was LIT! He was so much more than an amazing DJ, he helped with organizing a smooth night, was communicating with our same day planner, photographers, videographers, etc. He was so attentive and so professional and even got on the floor to teach guests some dances! He kept the events and party going all night and guests kept coming up to us telling us the music was amazing and that they really enjoyed our wedding. I would 100% recommend Dominiq and for all our friends and family getting married (we were the first) we are always going to recommend DJ Dominiq! Thank you so much for an unforgettable night!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Raechel

Raechel · Married on 09/07/2019

Best DJ Ever

OMG, what an amazing DJ!!!! DJ Matt seriously made our wedding! He was fun, played the best music, and was the life of the party. He really goes above and beyond in making sure everyone is having a great time and things are running smoothly. I swear he was partially a coordinator as well. Such a fun and amazing DJ and I was surprised at how affordable they were! I would definitely recommend Bouquet Sound!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Brandon B · Married on 09/01/2019

Dj gabe!

Bouquet sound was great from the beginning. We needed a bilingual DJ English/Spanish and they reached out to see if one was available and made sure we had one. DJ Gabe was fantastic! I was running around all night but rarely saw empty space on the dance floor. DJ Gabe knew when to let some events run longer than planned and when to shorten others appropriately. He was a constant professional and kept our wedding crowd in the party mood. Fantastic DJ and the planning process was simple and straight forward.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Sandra W · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing work

DJ Dominiq was absolutely AMAZING! His amazing work, professionalism, intuition, and energy made our wedding a dream come true. He listened to us and did everything in his power to ensure everyone had a great time. A lot of people mentioned that our wedding was the best they have ever attended and without a doubt, DJ Dominiq played a major role in this. We would hire him over and over again. Thank you so much Bouquet Sound and DJ Dominiq!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Ashley D · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing from start to finish!!

From start to finish, working with Bouquet Sound was seamless. Everyone was friendly and quick to respond to any calls or emails. We had DJ Aeron for our wedding and he was great! All of our guests enjoyed themselves and made some great memories thanks to his help. Even my sister danced and she NEVER dances! That says a lot! Thanks DJ Aeron!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Rdriscoll88

Rdriscoll88 · Married on 08/29/2019

The Perfect Wedding!

Bouquet Sound was wonderful to work with. We had DJ Dominiq for our wedding and he was phenomenal! Before our event, he was quick to respond to our emails and ensured that he had the exact songs we wanted for our ceremony. The day of our wedding, DJ Dominiq was well-organized and gave clear instructions to everyone in our wedding party, from preparing us for the ceremony to giving our toast-givers plenty of time to get ready. He accommodated every song request our guests had and made sure everyone was having a good time. Many of our guests told us that ours was the best wedding they had been to, and I have no doubt that a large part of that was due to Bouquet Sound and DJ Dominiq!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Krista W · Married on 08/25/2019

DJ Matt is great

DJ Matt was our DJ for my husband and my wedding last month. Matt was extremely professional, funny and was able to read the room of our wedding reception really well. My husband and I are very particular when it came to what music we wanted to play and the vibe we wanted to create. Matt exceeded any and all expectations we had. Would definitely recommend DJ Matt to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Rebecca P · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing!!!!!

I literally cannot say enough good things about DJ Jason with Bouquet Sound. He made our wedding absolutely incredible! He is experienced, professional and totally created the best atmosphere at our wedding! He had people dancing all night! If you’re looking for a DJ for your wedding I highly recommend going with DJ Jason and bouquet sound. You will be so happy you did!!! Thank you DJ Jason for making it the most epic day for us and our guests! We can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • brittany

brittany · Married on 08/17/2019

Freakn Amazing!!(:

Dimitri was our DJ for our wedding at Los Robles Greens on 8/17/19. Things were so crazy during the wedding but we wanted to tell Dimitri what an amazing job he did. Our wedding soundtrack couldn't have been anymore perfect. He listened to everything we said and it was like Mark and I made the play lists. Also to make a long story short our previous DJ bailed on us A WEEK BEFORE OUR WEDDING. We didn't panic and sent out emails to LRG's preffered vendors list. Boquet Sound was the first on the list and we know why. They responded to my email within 20minutes and we legit were on the phone with someone to speak about the contract and logistics. Boquet Sound took care of us instantly and we had our contract signed and paid for after only contacting them an hour previously. These people do not mess around! Dimitri only had one week to plan and he did phenomenal. We can't get over how professional Dimitri and his company are and how fast and excellent the service was. Truly an amazing job and I couldn't ask for better music on our wedding day. Thank you Dimitri for listening to our request and fulfilling our dj dreams(: Boquet sound and Dimitri is where it's at people!!(:

Sent on 08/20/2019