Bouquet Sound Reviews

389 Reviews for Bouquet Sound

• Silvia

Silvia M. · Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing MC!!!!

Dominiq Alvarez Is amazing! He made the night even more special! Know how to start a party!!! teaching everyone the right steps and moves!!! He was the man/hit of the night!

Sent on 08/04/2021
  • Jackie

Jackie P. · Married on 07/17/2021

Congrats.... You found your dj!

I do not have a single bad thing to say about Bouquet Sound and DJ Josiah! Josiah was a true MC and really took charge of our reception flow and energy. Our group did not need much encouragement, and instead of just letting us do our thing, Josiah matched our energy and took it even further. He accommodated our insane grand entrance and kept everyone dancing all night long. Thank you so much to DJ Josiah, and special shout out to DJ Dominiq for speaking with us at the Ontario Bridal Show and selling your company to us in such a fun and personal way! We're so happy that we hired Bouquet Sound and are already recommending them to our engaged friends.

Sent on 08/01/2021
  • Laura

Laura H. · Married on 07/10/2021

DJ Matt is the best!!

We had such a great time with DJ Matt on our big day. He's so much fun and his music choices are so on point. Everything music-wise the whole day went so smoothly. He was so helpful in making announcements and when it came time to dance he got everyone out on that dance floor. Matt has a great laid back vibe and knows how to keep the party going. We didn't want to stop dancing- everyone was so into it! He was getting in there and mixing songs together and had some really cool tracks and transitions between songs that were definitely cooler than a simple crossfade. It was so much fun hearing what song would come on next. We also had several songs that we wanted worked into the dancing portion of the evening and Matt was able to work them all seamlessly into his playlist! We got so many compliments about Matt's skills - he is THE BEST wedding DJ and you will love working with him.

Sent on 07/28/2021
  • Elysse

Elysse · Married on 07/03/2021

So nice and easy to work with

I love everyone at bouquet Sound. Due to covid and other circumstances, the date of my wedding changed several times and we were assigned a few different DJs depending on who was available on the day...all DJs we so great. We ended up working with Jeff on the actual day. He played great music but, more than that, he was so helpful and responsive. He worked with our venue to make everything smooth. He also took a recording of a speech from my loved one who couldn't attend in person. So happy that we got to work with Jeff.

Sent on 07/07/2021
  • Christine

Christine K. · Married on 06/27/2021

Best dj ever

For starters, my husband and I just got married on 6/26/2021. We met Bouquet Sound at a wedding expo in 2019. They had the best booth, great communication, and everyone was super friendly and informative. Matt was super helpful with all our questions and responded very quickly via email and was always available for calls. Unfortunately, due to COVID our wedding was postponed twice and they were very accommodating for all the changes we had made. We had DJ Jeff who was AMAZING throughout the entire process. We would send an email/text and he would respond literally within minutes, sometimes even within seconds. We had no doubt about his capabilities and he made us feel at ease throughout the entire process leading up to the event. On the day of the wedding, Matt was a rockstar and pumped up our crowd the entire evening. Prior to our grand entrance, he came to us, pumped us up, explained the process one more time as a refresher, and really got the crowd excited for us. At the end of the night our guests were begging us to keep the DJ for longer!! It was insane and I still have people telling me that it was the wedding of the century!! We would highly recommend Bouquet Sound, and most importantly request DJ Jeff!!!!! He is amazing and I can't express our gratitude and happiness enough!

Sent on 07/23/2021
  • Gurpreet

Gurpreet D. · Married on 06/20/2021

Look no further!!

DJ Dominiq provided absolutely brilliant and spot on music, hosting, and entertainment that was better than we could have ever imagined. His ability to read a crowd, know how to keep our requests and favorites in mind, and weave that line so gracefully when last minute things arose was phenomenal. From the sound system and mics provided for our ceremony, to the up-lights and overall energy Dominiq had, it resonated very well with all of our guests. If you are looking for a DJ, and a company, that will nail every aspect of what you need at your wedding, look no further than right here. I guarantee your expectations will be met, and even exceeded. Thanks again, Dominiq, for making our day just perfect! The next time we need a DJ for any other occasion, you can bet that I will reach out again!

Sent on 06/23/2021

Hanna A. · Married on 06/05/2021

Great service

Easy to work with and our guests had a great time! They provided the entire sound system and dance floor lighting. Smooth, seamless service!

Sent on 06/09/2021

Margaret A. · Married on 04/17/2021

Best choice ever

Bouquet Sound and DJ Matt are amazing. The entire process, from picking songs, to the day of the wedding, were so easy and streamlined. DJ Matt spent time with us on the phone prior to the wedding to best understand our vision for our special day. The best thing we did was give Matt the ability to DJ his heart out. We gave him 2 or 3 songs we wanted to hear during the wedding and what type of music to play during special moments, otherwise we just let him take care of the rest.  It was the best choice.
    Even better was finding out that Matt was just as big of a Blink 182 fan as me. He took that and ran with it (in a great way). He brought his Mark Hoppus replica bass guitar, and played it while my wedding party walked down the isle. Yes, he played it to our Blink 182 song, what a beautiful and fun surprise for me! Using Bouquet Sound and DJ Matt was the best decision for our wedding. You will be so happy if you go with them.

Sent on 05/22/2021

Tiffany B. · Married on 03/08/2021

Amazingly Talented

We had DJ Jeff for my wedding and he did a fantastic job! All of my ceremony music went smoothly and all the correct music was played. Jeff stuck to the time line of the wedding and worked efficiently with my wedding coordinator. He kept the party going all night! He did an amazing job of mixing up the music and keeping the dance floor alive! All of my guests complimented DJ Jeff for his dedication to keep the night fun with hyping up the crowd and keeping them dancing. 10/10 would recommend DJ Jeff for your big event. Bouquet sounds was easy to communicate with and always responded in a timely manner; they've received multiple awards for a reasons!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Courtney · Married on 02/09/2021

What a good night!!!

Dj Dominiq is the best! I first heard him play October2018 at my brothers wedding. I remember watching him take charge, get the crowds attention and kept the crowd alive! He went out of his way to come tell the bridal party every detail of what to do and what was happening throughout the whole wedding. People danced all night long. I never knew djs even talked to anyone at a party. I immediately went home and told my fiancé ,”We have to book him!” With no hesitation we did and thank God he was available. A Few months went by and I saw a post that showed Dj Dominiq broke his leg. I was so anxious and scared he wouldn’t be able to perform to the fullest and a little part of me was Just sad. Finally on the day of not knowing what to expect, I see Dj Dominiq come to my bridal room and tell me exactly what to throughout the night . I didn’t see a worry in his face. All that confidence walking with his crutches! He introduced us to his assistant Teddy( who was so kind and informative giving direction) at that exact moment I knew that his leg was not going to stop him from performing to the fullest. We had the best night ever and our party stayed until the last song of the night. If you need someone to brighten up your event, Dj Dominiq is your guy. He loves his job and does it with so much confidence.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Brianna · Married on 01/02/2021

Top notch! Wow!

I always say, music is what makes or breaks a wedding. DJ Dominq exceeded those expectations and made my wedding even better than I could imagine. He was so attentive to everything I needed or wanted and made me feel so comfortable throughout the night. Our playlist was top notch and everyone was raving about Dominq all night. I couldn’t imagine my day without him!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Allysonl · Married on 12/18/2020

DJ Dominiq is outstanding!!!

I cannot even begin to imagine what my wedding would've looked like without DJ Dominiq on 12/18/2020. We only had two weeks to work together before the wedding, but he delivered EXACTLY what I'd dreamed, and so much more. DJ Dominiq looked over our schedule, quickly realized it wouldn't work, and organized a completely new order of events that made everything run so smoothly, nobody had any idea that there'd been an issue. From the booth, DJ Dominiq's music and MCing were exceptional. We had not planned a dancing portion of our evening, but when our reception spontaneously burst into a dance party, DJ Dominiq played banger after banger with quick transitions and shortened songs so that our entire party stayed out on the dance floor. We are so grateful for DJ Dominiq. I know my reception wouldn't have been even half as dreamy as it was without him

Sent on 12/31/2020

Connor · Married on 12/04/2020

Thank you!!!

We had the best time ever on 12/4/20 and Dominiq made it so memorable. He was able to help us keep track of the timeline and made sure everything was included. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/14/2021

Megan B. · Married on 12/04/2020

The BEST time ever

Our DJ made our wedding everything we every wanted and more!! Dominiq was absolutely fantastic and truly guided us through the night. We are so grateful to him for helping us and our guests have the BEST time. I will most definitely be recommending him to all friends/family who have upcoming events. Next party my husband and I throw, we'll be giving Bouquet Sound a call. Thank you, Dominiq!! Much gratitude, The Burley’s on 12/4/20

Sent on 01/14/2021
  • Kimberly

Kimberly D. · Married on 10/17/2020

Simply The Best

DJ Jason was incredibly thoughtful, super talented and passionate for his craft! We loved that he table touched before dinner to get music requests from our guests. We appreciate that he made personal connections and went above and beyond on multiple occasions! Thank you again for everything! Y'all we're amazing!

Sent on 01/30/2021
  • Noelle

Noelle N. · Married on 10/12/2020

My Disney Dream Wedding

OK, let’s start with booking. I submitted an info inquiry and had a text from Matt, the owner, in minutes. Then a call from Dominiq who was on the road. They love music as much as I do and not only did Dominiq know of all the off beat songs I wanted to use, he has most of them. They answered all my 5 million OCD emails, arrived on time, coordinated with my 2 other vendors flawlessly and were amazing. The servers at the venue were thrilled to serve to “Be Our Guest” and cracked up when the Dog of Honor (Perry the Platypup) came down the aisle to her namesakes theme song. They communicated throughout the event, were a ton of fun and even though there was no actual dancing, people were having an amazing time until closing the night out with “Into the Unknown”. Love and wish I could get married again just to hang with these guys.

Sent on 10/20/2020

Eva · Married on 10/10/2020

So Professional!

As most 2020 brides COVID really put us through some stressful times planning our wedding. Bouquet sound was extremely understanding and flexible with our many changes. We had to change location, time and guest attendance due to COVID! DJ Tim was awesome! He listened to our requests and played a variety of different genres, all the guest loved it! Even though COVID changed our original plans, Bouquet Sound and DJ Tim did an AMAZING job making it feel normal! I couldn’t thank them enough! They were so wonderful to work with. 1000% recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Jenny L. · Married on 10/07/2020

The absolute best of the best

This is just the most amazing company to work with. They are professional, kind, and respond so fast! We had DJ Dominiq, and let me tell you he was AMAZING! He was the kindest, most out going person, who engaged the entire crowd THE ENTIRE WEDDING. He was so fun and I couldn’t have imagined a better DJ. He made everyone smile, he was so personable, and of course played the greatest music! I can’t say enough nice things about him!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer C. · Married on 09/12/2020

DJ kept us dancing the entire night

Our DJ not only provided the music but provided us with a schedule that we could follow the entire night. The pricing was reasonable and we were so happy with the music selection.

Sent on 09/20/2020

Alex · Married on 09/09/2020

Professional!!

Dimitri was professional and on time. He fulfilled our desires and directions perfectly. The dance floor was such a hit, we asked him to stay an extra hour. Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Dany C. · Married on 07/18/2020

Incredible team!

Y'all are amazing!! With everything going on due to COVID and the amount of changes, uncertainty, and tears I've faced for my upcoming wedding in 3.5 weeks...Bouquet Sound has been the LEAST of my worries with how polite, flexible, and understanding.

With tweeks that we're made to our wedding day timeline, I hopped on the phone today to update Bouquet Sound with everything going on and our new(ish) plan. Matt reassured me that my vision of the perfect day was STILL going to happen no matter what happened.

When discussing my picky moments in music and production throughout the wedding, Matt took notes and verified every detail I presented -- and trust me I was a bit too detailed and specific with a few events that would be happening. He didn't make me feel like a bridezilla about it and he didn't discourage me away from what I wanted; if anything he hyped me up about!

I am SO excited to have Bouquet Sound at my wedding in a few weeks and meeting Matt in person. Thank you guys for your flexibility, reassurance, and creativity for my big day.

Sent on 06/24/2020

Amy · Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing job!!

Dj Dominiq and his assistant did an amazing job at our wedding. Even with a broken foot and crutches, he made the trek up about 50 steps to introduce himself to me when he arrived. Not only did he keep everyone dancing and singing all night long, but he was right there with us, smiling and dancing in the Dj booth. He has a great talent of reading the crowd. I can't recommend him enough! If you want a smooth process with your wedding Dj, book him!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Anissa · Married on 07/10/2020

The Best DJ Company you will find

A professional DJ knows how to read a crowd, keep the energy high, take suggestions, and transition songs seamlessly. DJ Jeff did just that! We received so many compliments from our guests of how much fun everyone was having. It was a nonstop party because the music was sooo well done. My expectations were exceeded to say the least! DJ Jeff was extremely personable, professional, and a joy to have as a DJ/MC. I could go on and on but just hire Bouquet Sound, see what all the fuss is about and I guarantee you and your guests won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Steve · Married on 03/08/2020

DJ Gabe!!!

Thanks a million for such an incredible experience. From our initial sign up, to our questions and answers to the day of the wedding. WOW. I just can’t imagine how many compliments we got from family and friends on how well DJ Gabe performed at our venue. Very organized and detailed. Loved the questionnaire he provided us.

What we enjoyed about DJ Gabe was the initial call. He got to know us. We had a fun get to know you conversation. His personality with us was outstanding. I love how detailed he was with everything from he provided us. Now at the venue, again, wow. Great guy. We need many more like him. I chose Gab because he was bilingual so he can interact with both cultures of family and friends. Dj Gabe had the party bumping. Connecting with guest, with the awesome sound effect and jokes. We had a ton of laughs with him. The energy he brought to our venue was just over the roof. It was raining at our event and id say, the roof should of came off. It was that good. Many many many thanks to DJ Gabe for such an awesome experience. If we can get married again and repeat this day, we would gladly bring him on board again. Great job to BSR and especially DJ Gabe. You deserve it all buddy. We didn’t just hire a dj, we hired a great friend that made our day worth it. Many many many thanks. You deserve it all. Give the man a bonus $$$$$$$ ( you deserve many thanks). Great job.

From the Quintanilla Family

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Missy

Missy F. · Married on 03/06/2020

DJ rocked that ballroom!

We worked with Bouquet Sound for our wedding in Oxnard. DJ Terry was recommended by our coordinator and he was definitely recommended for a reason. He rocked the house! He did a wonderful job of playing a variety of songs that catered to a variety of ages. I would absolutely recommend both him and Bouquet Sound to other couples getting married!

Sent on 03/16/2020