Bountiful Blessings Home Decor Reviews

Bountiful Blessings Home Decor 6
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2019

An Dream Come True!

My husband and I were hesitant to get real flowers for our wedding due to our allergies. I had fallen in love with the look of wood flowers, and my mother-in-law recommended me this company located right in her town. I could not have asked for a better experience. I asked for my bridal bouquet, my husband's boutonniere, 4 bridesmaid bouquets, 5 groomsmen's boutonnieres, 2 wristlets for my mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law, and 3 additional boutonnieres for the father of the groom and grandfathers of the groom. I told her my color palette and sent in a picture of the bridesmaids' dresses, and the artist got it SPOT ON. She sent pictures updating me on the progress of each and every product as she was working on it, and asked for my input on the few occasions when she wasn't sure (for instance, she once asked me whether I preferred plain burlap leaves or burlap-and-lace leaves). In the end, my girls and I carried lovely arrangements of burlap, white and blue carnations and roses, and my husband, our groomsmen, and the dads all had adorable matching boutonnieres. On top of that, everything was incredibly reasonable in price! You will not go wrong with this company!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Bountiful Blessings Home Decor 7
    Bountiful Blessings Home Decor 8
    Bountiful Blessings Home Decor 9
    Bountiful Blessings Home Decor 10
    Bountiful Blessings Home Decor 11

Bountiful Blessings Home Decor's reply:

Thank you again for choosing Bountiful Blessings. It was such a pleasure creating your wedding floral arrangements and working with you and your husband. Congratulations and best wishes!!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2019

Spectacular

I choose to go with the sola-wood flowers for the bouquets at my wedding because the thought of spending the money on something that last maybe a few weeks didn't appeal. The way that the bridesmaids and my bouquets turned out were beautiful! I gave a picture that I wanted the bouquets to look like and they were matched perfectly. Nobody believed me that they were made of wood because they look so life like and realistic. Definitely a good choice!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Bountiful Blessings Home Decor's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Bountiful Blessings. It was such a pleasure creating your wedding floral arrangements. Im so happy you will be able to cherish your flowers for all the years to come. Congratulations & Best wishes!

Debbie Hoffman Saunders · Married on 06/10/2018

Debbie Hoffman Saunders

All I can say is ‘WOW’ ! An awesome job recreating my daughter in laws wedding bouquet from a pic ! I have since purchased another small arrangement and she is creating an arrangement for my Mom for her bday using the colors from my sons wedding ! Definitely recommend for wedding flowers they look real and will last forever !

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Bountiful Blessings Home Decor 12

Bountiful Blessings Home Decor's reply:

Thank you so much Debbie! It was such a pleasure to recreate your daughter in laws bouquet. I’m so happy they will be able to cherish it forever!