31 Reviews for Boulevard Bride

Trunk Shows (1)
Formal Gowns (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
31 Boulevard Bride Reviews

Had a wonderful experience tagging along with a friend for her fitting and even got a little something for my own wedding day! Friendly staff that really know what they are doing and gorgeous dresses! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/1/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I had the BEST experience at Boulevard Bride! They were so dedicated and listened to all my wants and needs towards a dress I was in search for! The staff was incredible and very friendly, I highly recommend Boulevard Bride as your bridal gown destination shop!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Cleaning, Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Ring Bearers

It was a great experience I loved every minute of being there

Profile Picture Courtney , 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great time. Everyone was nice and professional.

Profile Picture Jill, 10/20/18, 1 Review

Amazing experience
Professional honest didn't lie to me to try and make a bigger sale .
Would definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture E. , 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

She was absolutely amazing! Very easygoing and supportive. I was nervous about trying on different gowns but she made me feel very comfortable and gave me her honest opinion about the dresses. Thank you so much for the great service!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the best experience that I have EVER had in a Bridal Boutique!! Jenn, Trystin, and Sydney were all extremely helpful and excited to help me with my wedding planning. Jenn is very involved with her clients, truly cares, and won't stop until you are happy! My wedding was a lot easier to handle with their help! With finding the perfect dress, to the bridesmaids dresses and tuxedos, it was such a breeze!

Profile Picture User7003503, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was super easy to go in and try on dresses. Staff was great/easy to work with and the store had a lot to offer.

Profile Picture Abby, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils

Boulevard Bride was great! We used them for our whole wedding party and everything we ordered arrived perfectly and on time. Everyone looked fantastic that day thanks to them!

Profile Picture Elaine, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They were awesome!!! It couldn't have been a better experience

Profile Picture Audra, 11/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved my experience with Boulevard Bride! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful gown and personalized service :)

Profile Picture Julia , 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff was super friendly and very helpful!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent! I couldn't have asked for a better experience, everything was perfect. The staff are all super friendly and helpful & Jenn is awesome!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Appts. Only, Rentals, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen

I was very nervous about trying on wedding dresses, but the staff at Boulevard Bride was very kind, professional, and accommodating. It was easy to set up an appointment through The Knot on short notice. The staff totally understood my priorities and wishes and did not try to pressure me into buying a certain brand or style of dress; they listened to what I wanted and suggested dresses that suited me. They also helped me arrange for alterations through Kaye Nicole Couture, which was very helpful since I lived out of state at the time. Even though I was buying my dress two months before the wedding, Boulevard Bride worked hard to make sure I had a dress that I was happy with. This bridal shop went above and beyond my expectations and made dress shopping a very pleasant and anxiety-free process for me.

Profile Picture Carolina, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

AMAZING service, friendly staff as well as not pushy to make you buy like the national chain wedding stores. This was by far the best experience I have received wedding dress shopping. I had already picked out a dress some things happened and we changed our mind on a big wedding and just last week decided we needed a dress for my wedding in 2 and a half weeks. Called the other place ( where I started to purchase my dress) and they informed me I owed more then what was to be paid originally then was called names by the owner of that store, off to the national chain store and was being pushed into a dress I didn't like and then the consultant there made comments no bride wants to hear and then I ended up with a scrach on my face from said consutlnst, so I called Boulevard Bridal today 5/6/16 and had an appointment that day came in was greated and treated like family after 3 dresses I had found the dress ? Jen made sure I walked out with that dress she did what she could to make up for my terrible experiences with the other 2 stores I had been to even tho she didn't have to. I will no longer give my business to any other store they have gained a life long customer for any formal ocassion that I may have from here on out! So by the end of my day I got my dress, my hair piece, and a photo holder for a photo of loved ones lost before my wedding and I couldn't be any happier. Can not wait to post pictures in my AMAZING dress :)

Profile Picture Kacie, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jenny. The most wonderful woman in the entire bridal industry...in the universe.
I came in on a Saturday completely unannounced (completely not knowing what a trunk show really was) with no appointment. But she had no hesitation in accommodating us. I was in the market for a wedding dress, and gave her a budget, color, and that I hated satin. The very first dress she pulled was THE one. Jenny did everything in her power to make me happy! She's even going to add straps for me. I cannot express how wonderful she was. Thank you Jenny!!!!

Profile Picture Aubree, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to several shops and Boulevard Bride was by far the friendliest and had the most variety of dresses to choose from!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Customization, Rentals, Bridal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen

I love the ladies at Boulevard! My wedding date is 8/15/15 so i will be sure to follow up with pictures and more details after the wedding. Not only did I find the dress I lusted after on pinterest in the store BUT the service has been amazing and the dress was more competitively priced than at any of the other shops in St. Louis. Trust me! I quite literally visited every bridal shop in a 50 mile radius of the Ladue/Creve Coeur area and other shops had the dress priced at double what Boulevard did. Not to mention the experience was much more personalized than at other shops. Let me explain.

I blocked out an entire Saturday to shop for my dress and made several appointments. After leaving 4 of the most popular shops in St. Louis feeling defeated due to lack of selection and poor service in other shops (feeling rushed out despite having an apt) I was driving my sister back to Lake St Louis. We saw Boulevard pop up on google and I convinced my sister to stop at one more shop. We walked in and was immediately warmly greeted by the owner. We explained we did not have an appointment but asked if we could look through the selection. Jen was extremely welcoming and turned my entire day around. I explained the horrible experiences I had at other shops that day and she was able to not only lift my spirits but we found several dresses I loved very quickly. She really listened to me and tried to understand what I wanted in a dress. Most shops are pushy about pulling the trigger on a dress but Jen encouraged me to make a followup appointment to ensure I was 100% happy with my choice. I ended up coming back a few weeks later and not only did I end up getting a dress I love but Jen helped me brainstorm how to make it unique to me. With all of her help and finishing touches I feel like I have a custom made dress. In fact friends have asked if it is a Lazaro because of how high end it looks. Little does anyone know it cost me a fraction of what a Lazaro would cost!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/15/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Boulevard Bride has a nice view and an environment to match! The ladies are friendly and very helpful; they understand industry terminology about the dresses and what style looks best on every body type. If you buy your dress there you get 10% off bridesmaids and tuxs which was very convenient!

Profile Picture User4287630, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Boulevard Bride was amazing! Great selection and I was looking for an off the rack dress, as my wedding was only a couple months away. Their alterations were perfect and timely. I highly recommend giving them a visit before you make a final decision on your dress!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely love this store! Awesome service, gorgeous and high quality dresses and the workers are so nice and welcoming! Definitely recommend it!

Profile Picture Kaeli, 1/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Boulevard Bride is AMAZING! Jenn (the owner) helped me every step of the way! I purchased a ball gown off the rack over a year and a half before my wedding. I bought it knowing it was a few sizes too small and ended up gaining weight along the way. With that being said they made a size 6 fit a size 14-16! My dress was more than I ever imagined it to be! I bugged Jenn and her staff weekly because I was worried it wasn't going to fit... they continued to reassure me every time that everything was going to be okay and it ended up being more than okay. It brought many of my guests to tears! My husband and I also got our tuxes, bridesmaids dress and mother of the bride dress from here as well!! We received complements on EVERYTHING all night long! On the day of our wedding we found out that one of our guys had a bow tie instead of a tie, I called Jenn and within 2 hours she personally delivered me a tie (the same exact color and everything) to our venue!!!! If that isn't great customer service then I don't know what is!! I am going to miss these girls soo much!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK AND TIME:))

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They are wonderful and they are always in a great mood!

Profile Picture User4287656, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Was very communicative and flexible. I lived out of town and she always took that into account.

Profile Picture User1720534, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews