Boulder Canyon Station Convention Center Reviews

6 | Sturgis, SD

6 Reviews for Boulder Canyon Station Convention Center

Kaycee · Married on 10/14/2017

We were so blessed tonnage found such a wonderful place! They were extremely flexible with us! They were able to set up so We had space inside since the weather had turned bad. Katy was a pleasure to work with and made the whole process so much easier and relieved us of so much of the extra stress since we were coming in from our of state. Absolutely loved the whole staff and will recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Boulder Canyon Station Convention Center's reply:

Thank you so much, Kaycee! What a beautiful day it was. It was so nice to get to know you. You were a pleasure to work with. My best wishes to a super sweet couple. - Katy

Alexis · Married on 09/09/2017

My experience was great! Service was wonderful and stress free.

Jenifer · Married on 05/12/2017

This is a great venue for a reasonable price! Highly recommend. The manager worked with us every step of the way to ensure that everything was set up and proceeded exactly how we wanted. Very, very pleased with this reception venue.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Jenifer,

I am so happy to hear you loved your wedding reception! It was a pleasure to work with you and your mom. Thank you for the kind words. We're wishing you two a lifetime of wedded bliss.

Katy Hemenway
    Director of Sales and Marketing

Katy Hemenway
    Director of Sales and Marketing

Jennifer · Married on 04/08/2017

We had an excellent experience with Katy at the Boulder Canyon Convention center. She was quick with responses and very accommodating to our needs. We had a small budget and the rates here could not be beat. Our reception was perfect and all the staff that assisted were so kind! I definitely recommend this to anyone!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Boulder Canyon Station Convention Center's reply:

It was truly a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for the kind words. I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. -Katy

It was perfect. I highly recommend it. Our guest loved the convience of having everything in one place.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Boulder Canyon Station Convention Center's reply:

We're so happy to hear that everything turned out just the way you wanted! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Best wishes!

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

This place was exactly what we wanted and were looking for! Everything is all in one place which makes things go very smoothly. I can't express how friendly and helpful every staff member was to my husband and I and our families. If you're looking for something affordable and a gorgeous facility, you will definitely want to check this place out! Very pleased with how everything went on our special day!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Katie,
    Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and your families. We wish you all the best.