Botanicals on the Gulf Reviews

Botanicals on the Gulf 5
Botanicals on the Gulf 6
Botanicals on the Gulf 7

Leigh · Married on 05/05/2017

Kevin the owner was so wonderful! We had a destination wedding and Kevin met with us months prior and helped us create our wedding vision! His shop is beautiful and brought my vision to life on our wedding day. The bouquets, arch, table setting were stunning! We couldn't of asked for a better florist! Highly recommend

Sent on 05/08/2017

Briana · Married on 03/18/2017

Ok, so flowers were extremely important to me, even though I know people say you only have them for a day and it's silly to spend money on them. So first, botanicals on the Gulf (Kevin) are very reasonably priced. Second, he is so talented in listening to the style or look you have envisioned, and creating it. Third, the service and promptness is incredible. They work with your venue to ensure a smooth delivery and set-up. Also have vases and additional things available for rental if needed, which really saves you money on things you'd probably never use again anyways. The flowers were probably the most remarkable feature of our reception. The most INCREDIBLE, grand arrangements I've ever seen. I've received comments by 75% of guests regarding the amazing floral. It was everything I envisioned, but way MORE. Thank you Kevin and team! We will certainly come back for all our floral needs.

Sent on 04/01/2017

john · Married on 02/11/2017

Botanicals by the Gulf did our flowers for our wedding at The Strand. They worked seamlessly with my wife to prepare exatly what she wanted. Everything was perfect. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Lynn · Married on 12/09/2016

Best Florist in Florida!! Kevin was so amazing to work with. From the initial meeting to the actual wedding day, he always went above and beyond to deliver what we wanted. He had so many great ideas that we would have never thought of. My bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen! When my husband and I walked into the reception it was way above our expectations! The centerpieces and all of the little details were gorgeous! All of our guests commented on how beautiful the arrangements were. We could not have picked a better company to work with! Hire them today!!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 10/29/2016

I had a wonderful experience with Kevin at Botanicals! The flowers at our ceremony and reception were breathtaking! Even more beautiful than I imagined! I met with Kevin to show him pictures of what I liked and a few weeks later went back for a "mock up" centerpiece. After seeing the mock up I knew I was in great hands! My bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, church flowers, and centerpieces were stunning! Thank you Kevin for making my wedding so beautiful!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Millers2016 · Married on 09/24/2016

Kevin was amazing. He was responsive and accommodating as we were from out of town and only met with him once, about 6 months, before the wedding He was very reasonable in price and all our floral arrangements were more beautiful than we could have imagined. Great florist and highly recommend Kevin for your wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2016

Botanicals is just what you need at your wedding!!! They did an amazing job!!!! All our guests commented on how beautiful all the arrangements were! The flowers for the girls and my bouquets are even more beautiful than I could have imagined! My husband and I got married on the beach so we also had Botanicals do our arch and flowers and they both were amazing! There is no better florist to use for your dream wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Megan · Married on 05/26/2016

Kevin is a true artist. I met with him once before the wedding and gave him an idea of what I was looking for. When he delivered the flowers on our wedding day, my heart could have exploded with happiness. They were the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen - in magazines, on the internet - nothing compares to the work this man and his team does. If you want flowers that you could only dream about, you need to book Botanicals on the Gulf.
    The centerpieces were to die for. Lush, beautiful perfection. Thank you SO MUCH!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Caroline · Married on 03/05/2016

Stunning flowers! I just used Botanicals on the Gulf for both my rehearsal dinner as well as wedding at the Naples Beach Hotel. The flowers were gorgeous! Kevin did flowers for my hair and other special requests like flower girl headpiece and lanterns for the rehearsal. I felt great about things after our consultation and I was so happy with the result. I couldn't believe how gorgeous my flowers were considering how much I spent! Thank you so much Kevin, you are so talented!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Nancy · Married on 01/30/2016

If you want to have the most spectacular florals at your wedding AND have fun planning it, Kevin is your guy! He is so pleasant to work with, gets just as excited as you do about the decor, and is so talented when it comes to designing the arrangements. He really came through for us and I would recommend him for any wedding or event. He gave 110% and the finished product was gorgeous!!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Beth · Married on 01/02/2016

Kevin and staff did a fabulous job creating my gorgeous bouquet, it was perfect and smelled fabulous. The arch and side floral arrangements, cocktails table flowers and dinner arrangements were exactly what I had requested and so natural and pretty. We could not have picked a better company to work with.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Sharon · Married on 12/29/2015

Kevin with Botanicals on the Gulf has an amazing eye – I sent him a few photos and he took them and made our wedding beautiful! I was getting compliments on the flowers from resort guests before I even saw the ceremony setup. Ours was a destination wedding – Kevin was so easy to work with and was very responsive. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Emily · Married on 12/12/2015

Kevin and the entire Botanical's team was amazing to work with. They took my inspiration photographs and created something more than I could have ever dreamed of. Between the floral arbor on the beach, our detailed center pieces, bouquets, and my bouquet - it's safe to say we were speechless at how beautiful everything was. Our guests are still commenting on the décor! I highly highly highly recommend this team to anyone!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Hillary · Married on 11/13/2015

Kevin did a fantastic job with our wedding florals. They were absolutely beautiful! He is easy to work with and listens to exactly what you want. I would highly recommend him to other brides in the area. Thanks Kevin!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2015

Kevin did a spectacular job for my wedding. He listened to my mom and I and provided some great ideas. The product he produced looked even better than we had envisioned. Thank you so much, Kevin!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Jamie · Married on 10/06/2015

They did a fantastic job on my daughters wedding flowers. He was happy to take the time and meet with us to put together flowers that my daughter would love. He was prompt with delivery and items that we rented. We would definitely go with him again!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Hillary · Married on 10/06/2015

Kevin was great to work with! My parents owned a flower shop when I was growing up, so I knew I would be very picky about whom I chose to do my flowers. He was great, he showed us examples and make examples with flowers from his cooler. My flowers the day of were totally perfect. Thanks Kevin!! We definitely recommend him!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Sissy · Married on 06/26/2015

Our flowers were Amazing! Even better than expected and Kevin was so helpful with last minute changes.

Sent on 07/28/2015
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 04/11/2015

Kevin is amazing! He was the only florist we met with during the interview process who actually pulled out flowers to show us what the bouquets and centerpieces would look like, showed us around his storage space, and was willing to meet a couple weeks before the wedding, even to go over small things that probably could have been handled over the phone or through email.

His prices were also much more reasonable than the other florists we talked to, despite him having to travel from Naples to Fort Myers (near the Sanibel bridge) to deliver and set up our flowers.

I would use Kevin again in an instant; one of the best decisions of our wedding!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Paul & Allie · Married on 04/03/2015

We originally went back and forth with having a florist make our wedding bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. I met with Kevin and Botanicals on the Gulf and was immediately sold. He listened to my ideas of what I envisioned, added suggestions in a non-pushy way, and made my ideas come to fruition beautifully. All of the flowers were absolutely stunning!! Additionally, he was extremely helpful, and was flexible when we added to our order and our timing to have them picked up changed. He was so easy going and was an absolute expert at what he does. He even coordinated with the Bakery that was doing our cake to add flowers (based upon a photo I sent him) to our wedding cake. It came out better than I ever could have expected!! All of our family and friends couldn't stop talking about how beautiful our flowers were and how exceptional the flowers on the cake were! It was breathtakingly gorgeous! I would highly recommend using Kevin for all of your florist needs!!

Sent on 04/18/2015

I am OBSESSED with the displays our florist made for our wedding!! From the table centerpieces to the boutonnieres and bouquets, everything was perfectly put together! They really surpassed my expectation and I would wholeheartedly recommend them to friends and family!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Gretchen · Married on 02/21/2015

Kevin and his team are amazing! Our flowers for our February wedding were absolutely stunning. One of my friends told me they were the most beautiful flowers she has ever seen. Kevin was exceptionally talented, professional, flexible and patient. Hiring Kevin & Botanicals was one of the best decisions we made in the entire wedding process. Couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Caroline · Married on 01/10/2015

Kevin with Botanicals on the Gulf is truly a professional. I sent just a few photos and created a masterpiece. Nothing compares to real flowers. Thank you Kevin for the beautiful ceremony flowers, centerpieces and bouquets!!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Molly · Married on 11/28/2014

I can't thank Kevin enough for the amazing flowers and wedding arch. They were the perfect backdrop to our ceremony and I was blown away by how beautiful they were. They were also really easy to work with, had great ideas to help me stay in my budget, and were very prompt delivering everything that morning. THANK YOU Kevin!!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Kevin did an amazing job on our flowers. It's always hard to imagine how they will look, but when the flowers showed up, I almost cried. They were sooooo beautiful! Working with Kevin was a great experience. We did a destination wedding, but had a chance to meet with him ahead of time. I brought a few pictures and he was able to quickly grab my vision and turn it into reality. They responded quickly and showed up on time. You can't go wrong with Kevin at Botonicals on the Gulf. SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Sent on 01/19/2015