Botanicals on the Gulf Reviews

Botanicals on the Gulf 5
Botanicals on the Gulf 6
Botanicals on the Gulf 7

Holly Vigneau · Getting married on 12/08/2019

Botanicals on the Gulf surpasses my expectations

My flowers for my beach wedding in Naples were more beautiful than I could have imagined!! Kevin and I spoke on the phone and then I emailed him some examples of what I envisioned for my wedding.. my flowers were beyond beautiful... he was able to surpass my expectations from my wedding bouquet to the arrangements hanging on the arches on the beach. I can’t say enough how much I loved my flowers and how easy it was working with Kevin!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Botanicals on the Gulf 18
  • Corinne

Corinne Dodge · Married on 08/16/2019

Stunning Flowers!

Best Decision, Kevin was absolutely amazing, everything went so smooth. I was planning a "destination" wedding and doing everything through email, Kevin knew exactly what I needed and made it so easy. Wish I could work with them again! Flowers lasted for daysssss after, could not say enough good things!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding flowers

Kevin was amazing and our flowers were absolutely beautiful!! He was very prompt and communication was easy! We highly recommend Kevin and Botaincles on the Gulf!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2019

Kevin is amazing!

My husband and I were recently married at the Marco Ocean Beach Resort in Marco Island, FL and we hired Kevin as our florist. BEST DECISION EVER. I didn't have much knowledge about flowers, or really any idea of what I was looking for. I mentioned the color coral and Kevin just ran with it. He created the most stunning arrangements I have ever seen. He is extremely friendly, polite, professional, and communicative. I highly recommend Botanicals on the Gulf. Thank you for everything Kevin!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Botanicals on the Gulf 19

Amber · Married on 03/09/2019

Best In Naples

Kevin at Botanicals on the Gulf is hands down the best in Naples. Not only does his kindness match his talent he was able to envison all my random ways of explaining what I was wanting. All day/night guests as well as venue employees kept complimenting me on the flowers that they completely made the whole event! Wedding planning can be stressful to say the least do your self a favor and Hire Botanical's on the Gulf you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Botanicals on the Gulf 20

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Floral Company for Weddings in SWFL!!

I am beyond pleased with Botanicals on the Gulf! Kevin was such a pleasure to work with and has passion for what he does. Kevin and team created the most beautiful center pieces, bouquets, corsages, boutonnières and more!! I loved them so much that I hired them for my bridal shower as well! Just amazing.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Jill · Married on 11/11/2018

Exactly what I wanted

Kevin (owner) was super easy to work with and incredibly responsive. The work that he and his team did was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted and envisioned. I was thrilled with everything.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Megan · Married on 10/14/2018

Simply THE best

Kevin was absolutely fantastic to work with. I don't think I can say enough about the difference he made in our planning experience and our wedding day. He provided the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen! He was mindful of our budget. Once we shared our vision, he knew exactly how to execute it. He made full mock-ups of our flowers months before the wedding. He was personable and always quick to respond. Sincerely the best florist!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Sophia · Married on 07/14/2018

We had a destination wedding in Naples on July 14, 2018. We had all white flowers and they were stunning! Kevin put together a gorgeous bouquet, and beautiful centrepieces and ceremony decor, as well as personal flowers for the groom and wedding party. He also did flowers for my hair that were exactly what I had envisioned! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Christine · Married on 06/23/2018

We can't say enough wonderful things about Botanicals on the Gulf. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and he was so responsive and helpful throughout the process. Before our first meeting with Kevin I sent him a few different photos of things I liked--from that he created EXACTLY what I was looking for--he even had an example centerpiece ready for our meeting with him, which made it super easy to decide. We were so happy with him and the flowers and would recommend Botanicals on the Gulf 110% to anyone else looking for beautiful flowers for their wedding! Thanks, Kevin!!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Botanicals on the Gulf 21

Loren · Married on 05/20/2018

My husband and I met Kevin after we popped into his floral shop unexpectedly. Although he was preparing to leave for another event, he spoke with us to set up a preliminary request for our wedding. Since we are not local, most of the communication was done via email and he was always very responsive.
    My wedding flowers were amazing!! I can not say enough about my bouquet of flowers... I had given him a picture to model after and they were perfect. I loved them so much I am not getting them preserved. Thank you so much for making such beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding.

Sent on 05/27/2018
    Botanicals on the Gulf 22
    Botanicals on the Gulf 23
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 05/06/2018

Simply amazing

Our sunset beach wedding was simply perfect, big in part to the floral arrangements. The bouquets and my flower crown were breathtaking. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Botanicals on the Gulf 24

Melinda · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolute perfection! Kevin and his team just provided florals for our daughter's beach wedding at the JW Marriott on Marco Island this weekend. He listened to her and provided absolutely what she was dreaming of. Can't say enough nice things about Botanicals of the Gulf.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Denise · Married on 12/29/2017

Kevin listened to my vision, discussed options, shared his ideas...and the end result was absolutely breath taking. Definitely would recommend Kevin and Botanicals on the Gulf. If you want a flexible, professional, and creative team for your floral needs, Botanical on the Gulf should be your go-to supplier!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Breann · Married on 12/27/2017

The wedding flowers were beautiful for my wedding!! Kevin was so easy to work with and gave me great ideas with what to go with for our wedding.

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Botanicals on the Gulf 25

Alanna · Married on 12/02/2017

Amazing job!! We worked with Kevin for our wedding at The Strand in Naples. He was kind, super helpful, and easy to work with. The day of the wedding- Kevin (and his team) were at the venue bright and early getting everything ready- they did a fabulous job!!! Everything was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend working with Botanicals on the Gulf. Thank you, Kevin!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Hailey · Married on 11/11/2017

Kevin was great to work with and perfectly executed my vision for my wedding arrangements - they were everything I hoped for and more!! They were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. He is truly a talented artist when it comes to color and arrangement. I am so happy I chose Botanicals on the Gulf for my wedding day!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Jeanette · Married on 10/22/2017

Our experience with Kevin was everything we were hoping for and more. He was professional yet flexible and stayed true to our schedule. Most of all, his arrangements and work were beyond beautiful. Thank you for making our day so special and we look forward to working with you for any future events.

Sent on 11/03/2017
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I are from Boston and planned a Naples wedding (Oct 21 2017) Kevin could not have been more accommodating or fun to work with! When I was in town we were able to meet on multiple occasions. I also changing my mind greatly from our first meeting to a few months before in regards to the table arrangements and bouquets - Kevin was super flexible and came up with lots of great ideas until we figured out exactly what I was looking for. On the day of, the arrangements were flawless - just beautiful! Thank you Kevin for helping make my wedding the best day!!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Joanne · Married on 10/07/2017

Kevin is excellent and truly listens to what your expectations hope to be!
    His attention to all details are phenomenal.
    Kevin went over and beyond with the most beautiful wedding arrangements ever!

Sent on 11/13/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2017

I wanted 2 all white bouquets for my MOH and I. Bridal bouquet was white hydrangea, white roses, carnations, and white mini callas with a navy satin wrap. MOH bouquet was the same as mine just without the callas. The groom had a single white mini calla and the BM had a single white rose. Picked them up from the store at 10AM day of and they looked glorious. 10/10

Sent on 09/23/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

Kevin is SO talented and kind! My flowers looked AMAZING!!! He totally got my vision- even though I didn't even know what I wanted at first. He is incredibly professional and responsive and really cares about his work and his clients. A+++++++!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Keri · Married on 05/20/2017

Kevin (owner) of Botanicals on the Gulf is the absolute best. I cannot say enough kind words about him. He is so talented and loves his craft. He got my "vision" and put together the most fantastic floral arrangements for my wedding - between the bouquets for the bridesmaids, the chuppah on the beach and the centerpieces for the ballroom, he just delivered 100%. His flowers are FRESH and gorgeous. We really loved working with Kevin and would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/09/2017
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 05/06/2017

Beautiful arrangements for our wedding on Marco Island. Did well with fairly little communication since this was a destination wedding. Loved my bouquet and all the boutonierres. Lovely work!

Sent on 05/13/2017