Botanicals on the Gulf Reviews

Botanicals on the Gulf 5
Botanicals on the Gulf 6
Botanicals on the Gulf 7

Holly Vigneau · Getting married on 12/08/2019

Botanicals on the Gulf surpasses my expectations

My flowers for my beach wedding in Naples were more beautiful than I could have imagined!! Kevin and I spoke on the phone and then I emailed him some examples of what I envisioned for my wedding.. my flowers were beyond beautiful... he was able to surpass my expectations from my wedding bouquet to the arrangements hanging on the arches on the beach. I can’t say enough how much I loved my flowers and how easy it was working with Kevin!

Botanicals on the Gulf 18

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Floral Company for Weddings in SWFL!!

I am beyond pleased with Botanicals on the Gulf! Kevin was such a pleasure to work with and has passion for what he does. Kevin and team created the most beautiful center pieces, bouquets, corsages, boutonnières and more!! I loved them so much that I hired them for my bridal shower as well! Just amazing.

Jill · Married on 11/11/2018

Exactly what I wanted

Kevin (owner) was super easy to work with and incredibly responsive. The work that he and his team did was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted and envisioned. I was thrilled with everything.

Megan · Married on 10/14/2018

Simply THE best

Kevin was absolutely fantastic to work with. I don't think I can say enough about the difference he made in our planning experience and our wedding day. He provided the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen! He was mindful of our budget. Once we shared our vision, he knew exactly how to execute it. He made full mock-ups of our flowers months before the wedding. He was personable and always quick to respond. Sincerely the best florist!

Sophia · Married on 07/14/2018

We had a destination wedding in Naples on July 14, 2018. We had all white flowers and they were stunning! Kevin put together a gorgeous bouquet, and beautiful centrepieces and ceremony decor, as well as personal flowers for the groom and wedding party. He also did flowers for my hair that were exactly what I had envisioned! I highly recommend him!

Christine · Married on 06/23/2018

We can't say enough wonderful things about Botanicals on the Gulf. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and he was so responsive and helpful throughout the process. Before our first meeting with Kevin I sent him a few different photos of things I liked--from that he created EXACTLY what I was looking for--he even had an example centerpiece ready for our meeting with him, which made it super easy to decide. We were so happy with him and the flowers and would recommend Botanicals on the Gulf 110% to anyone else looking for beautiful flowers for their wedding! Thanks, Kevin!!!!!!

Botanicals on the Gulf 19

Loren · Married on 05/20/2018

My husband and I met Kevin after we popped into his floral shop unexpectedly. Although he was preparing to leave for another event, he spoke with us to set up a preliminary request for our wedding. Since we are not local, most of the communication was done via email and he was always very responsive.
    My wedding flowers were amazing!! I can not say enough about my bouquet of flowers... I had given him a picture to model after and they were perfect. I loved them so much I am not getting them preserved. Thank you so much for making such beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding.

Botanicals on the Gulf 20
    Botanicals on the Gulf 21

Melinda · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolute perfection! Kevin and his team just provided florals for our daughter's beach wedding at the JW Marriott on Marco Island this weekend. He listened to her and provided absolutely what she was dreaming of. Can't say enough nice things about Botanicals of the Gulf.

Denise · Married on 12/29/2017

Kevin listened to my vision, discussed options, shared his ideas...and the end result was absolutely breath taking. Definitely would recommend Kevin and Botanicals on the Gulf. If you want a flexible, professional, and creative team for your floral needs, Botanical on the Gulf should be your go-to supplier!

Breann · Married on 12/27/2017

The wedding flowers were beautiful for my wedding!! Kevin was so easy to work with and gave me great ideas with what to go with for our wedding.

Botanicals on the Gulf 22

Alanna · Married on 12/02/2017

Amazing job!! We worked with Kevin for our wedding at The Strand in Naples. He was kind, super helpful, and easy to work with. The day of the wedding- Kevin (and his team) were at the venue bright and early getting everything ready- they did a fabulous job!!! Everything was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend working with Botanicals on the Gulf. Thank you, Kevin!!

Hailey · Married on 11/11/2017

Kevin was great to work with and perfectly executed my vision for my wedding arrangements - they were everything I hoped for and more!! They were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. He is truly a talented artist when it comes to color and arrangement. I am so happy I chose Botanicals on the Gulf for my wedding day!

Jeanette · Married on 10/22/2017

Our experience with Kevin was everything we were hoping for and more. He was professional yet flexible and stayed true to our schedule. Most of all, his arrangements and work were beyond beautiful. Thank you for making our day so special and we look forward to working with you for any future events.

• Susan

Susan · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I are from Boston and planned a Naples wedding (Oct 21 2017) Kevin could not have been more accommodating or fun to work with! When I was in town we were able to meet on multiple occasions. I also changing my mind greatly from our first meeting to a few months before in regards to the table arrangements and bouquets - Kevin was super flexible and came up with lots of great ideas until we figured out exactly what I was looking for. On the day of, the arrangements were flawless - just beautiful! Thank you Kevin for helping make my wedding the best day!!!

Joanne · Married on 10/07/2017

Kevin is excellent and truly listens to what your expectations hope to be!
    His attention to all details are phenomenal.
    Kevin went over and beyond with the most beautiful wedding arrangements ever!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2017

I wanted 2 all white bouquets for my MOH and I. Bridal bouquet was white hydrangea, white roses, carnations, and white mini callas with a navy satin wrap. MOH bouquet was the same as mine just without the callas. The groom had a single white mini calla and the BM had a single white rose. Picked them up from the store at 10AM day of and they looked glorious. 10/10

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

Kevin is SO talented and kind! My flowers looked AMAZING!!! He totally got my vision- even though I didn't even know what I wanted at first. He is incredibly professional and responsive and really cares about his work and his clients. A+++++++!

Keri · Married on 05/20/2017

Kevin (owner) of Botanicals on the Gulf is the absolute best. I cannot say enough kind words about him. He is so talented and loves his craft. He got my "vision" and put together the most fantastic floral arrangements for my wedding - between the bouquets for the bridesmaids, the chuppah on the beach and the centerpieces for the ballroom, he just delivered 100%. His flowers are FRESH and gorgeous. We really loved working with Kevin and would highly recommend him!

• Claire

Claire · Married on 05/06/2017

Beautiful arrangements for our wedding on Marco Island. Did well with fairly little communication since this was a destination wedding. Loved my bouquet and all the boutonierres. Lovely work!

Leigh · Married on 05/05/2017

Kevin the owner was so wonderful! We had a destination wedding and Kevin met with us months prior and helped us create our wedding vision! His shop is beautiful and brought my vision to life on our wedding day. The bouquets, arch, table setting were stunning! We couldn't of asked for a better florist! Highly recommend

Briana · Married on 03/18/2017

Ok, so flowers were extremely important to me, even though I know people say you only have them for a day and it's silly to spend money on them. So first, botanicals on the Gulf (Kevin) are very reasonably priced. Second, he is so talented in listening to the style or look you have envisioned, and creating it. Third, the service and promptness is incredible. They work with your venue to ensure a smooth delivery and set-up. Also have vases and additional things available for rental if needed, which really saves you money on things you'd probably never use again anyways. The flowers were probably the most remarkable feature of our reception. The most INCREDIBLE, grand arrangements I've ever seen. I've received comments by 75% of guests regarding the amazing floral. It was everything I envisioned, but way MORE. Thank you Kevin and team! We will certainly come back for all our floral needs.

john · Married on 02/11/2017

Botanicals by the Gulf did our flowers for our wedding at The Strand. They worked seamlessly with my wife to prepare exatly what she wanted. Everything was perfect. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Lynn · Married on 12/09/2016

Best Florist in Florida!! Kevin was so amazing to work with. From the initial meeting to the actual wedding day, he always went above and beyond to deliver what we wanted. He had so many great ideas that we would have never thought of. My bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen! When my husband and I walked into the reception it was way above our expectations! The centerpieces and all of the little details were gorgeous! All of our guests commented on how beautiful the arrangements were. We could not have picked a better company to work with! Hire them today!!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/29/2016

I had a wonderful experience with Kevin at Botanicals! The flowers at our ceremony and reception were breathtaking! Even more beautiful than I imagined! I met with Kevin to show him pictures of what I liked and a few weeks later went back for a "mock up" centerpiece. After seeing the mock up I knew I was in great hands! My bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, church flowers, and centerpieces were stunning! Thank you Kevin for making my wedding so beautiful!!!!