Botanicals on the Gulf Reviews

134 Reviews for Botanicals on the Gulf

• Amanda

Amanda Testa · Married on 01/18/2020

Tropical done right !

We hired Botanicals on the Gulf for our January 18th wedding at the JW Marriot on Marco Island. Kevin with Botanicals on the Gulf was one of the best vendors that we had hired! He made my dream wedding possible and captured my tropical theme perfectly. I came to them with ideas and Kevin was very knowledgeable and was able to build on my vision. He had lots of flower ideas and ways to get the most out of our arrangements. The look turned out beautiful.

Kevin was always quick to respond, even when I decided to changed things around (more than a few times!) I had a vision of an authentic Hawaiian lei exchange during our ceremony and Kevin made it happen! He even coordinated with my photographer to get her flowers for invitation suite photos.

Kevin with Botanicals on the Gulf was wonderful to work with, I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Korb · Married on 12/10/2019

The most gorgeous arrangements for a great price!

The flowers were a HUGE hit! I never even met Kevin until the right before the ceremony when he brought up our bouquets and yet he nailed it all. He even took creative license and did something we didn't ask for in the reception space and it worked out great. In addition people couldn't believe that we got all those amazing arrangements for what they tell me was a bargain compared to other weddings. Many many thanks to Kevin from Botanicals!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Holly Vigneau · Married on 12/08/2019

Botanicals on the Gulf surpasses my expectations

My flowers for my beach wedding in Naples were more beautiful than I could have imagined!! Kevin and I spoke on the phone and then I emailed him some examples of what I envisioned for my wedding.. my flowers were beyond beautiful... he was able to surpass my expectations from my wedding bouquet to the arrangements hanging on the arches on the beach. I can’t say enough how much I loved my flowers and how easy it was working with Kevin!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Lauren Applebaum · Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful flowers for our special day

We had a small wedding and didn't want to spend an exorbitant amount on flowers, but we also wanted the day to feel special, and the right flowers have a way of making that feeling happen. Not only was Kevin responsive to emails and phone calls, he was also willing to work within our limited budget. The product of our discussions was a bouquet that I adored (I kept taking pictures of it even after the wedding), and center pieces that brought life to our reception.

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Leigh

Leigh Ahrensdorf · Married on 11/09/2019

The flowers on my wedding day were a DREAM!

I'm not sure where to even begin when talking about Kevin and his incredible eye for the most beautiful floral arrangements. After just one meeting, I felt so comfortable and had all of the confidence that I could leave the design in Kevin's hands. From our ceremony to reception flowers to my INSANE bridal bouquet, I cannot express how perfect it all was. We reused our ceremony flowers for our head table at the reception, and Kevin was there after the ceremony to personally move everything to its spot at the reception. I couldn't recommend him enough!!! He is one of a kind!!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Julie

Julie Furrer · Married on 10/13/2019

Breathtaking

There are not enough words to explain how AMAZING Kevin & his team are! From our first meeting together to go over our "vision" for our wedding, Kevin was nothing but attentive, informative, and super easy to work with. He was able to work with our budget and still deliver WAY above and beyond my expectations creating the most STUNNING bouquets and table arrangements. Not only were we blown away when we walked into our reception room for the first time, but our guests were all GUSHING over how beautiful the flowers were the entire night. Working with Kevin was worth every penny and then some!!! 11 out of 10!!! - Julie & Joe Pignatano

Sent on 10/18/2019

Kiran · Married on 09/01/2019

Great Flowers! Easy to work with

Kevin is absolutely amazing! He is super easy to work with and made our ideas for floral arrangements come to life all while keeping within our budget. He is extremely organized, knows exactly what will work well and gives you the exact feel you are looking for. Since we are from Boston, we only got the chance to meet with Kevin once. He coordinated everything via email/phone and is very responsive. I definitely recommend him to anyone getting married in Naples.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Corinne

Corinne Dodge · Married on 08/16/2019

Stunning Flowers!

Best Decision, Kevin was absolutely amazing, everything went so smooth. I was planning a "destination" wedding and doing everything through email, Kevin knew exactly what I needed and made it so easy. Wish I could work with them again! Flowers lasted for daysssss after, could not say enough good things!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding flowers

Kevin was amazing and our flowers were absolutely beautiful!! He was very prompt and communication was easy! We highly recommend Kevin and Botaincles on the Gulf!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2019

Kevin is amazing!

My husband and I were recently married at the Marco Ocean Beach Resort in Marco Island, FL and we hired Kevin as our florist. BEST DECISION EVER. I didn't have much knowledge about flowers, or really any idea of what I was looking for. I mentioned the color coral and Kevin just ran with it. He created the most stunning arrangements I have ever seen. He is extremely friendly, polite, professional, and communicative. I highly recommend Botanicals on the Gulf. Thank you for everything Kevin!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Amber · Married on 03/09/2019

Best In Naples

Kevin at Botanicals on the Gulf is hands down the best in Naples. Not only does his kindness match his talent he was able to envison all my random ways of explaining what I was wanting. All day/night guests as well as venue employees kept complimenting me on the flowers that they completely made the whole event! Wedding planning can be stressful to say the least do your self a favor and Hire Botanical's on the Gulf you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Heather & Michael

Heather · Married on 01/26/2019

My thoughts into beautiful floral pieces of art!

We couldn’t of had be happier. They took my ideas and made incredible floral pieces of art! Talented beyond words. Professional, affordable, beautiful arrangements, bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, and ceremony and reception arrangements. They are great to work with and just wonderful people and company!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Floral Company for Weddings in SWFL!!

I am beyond pleased with Botanicals on the Gulf! Kevin was such a pleasure to work with and has passion for what he does. Kevin and team created the most beautiful center pieces, bouquets, corsages, boutonnières and more!! I loved them so much that I hired them for my bridal shower as well! Just amazing.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Jill · Married on 11/11/2018

Exactly what I wanted

Kevin (owner) was super easy to work with and incredibly responsive. The work that he and his team did was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted and envisioned. I was thrilled with everything.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Megan · Married on 10/14/2018

Simply THE best

Kevin was absolutely fantastic to work with. I don't think I can say enough about the difference he made in our planning experience and our wedding day. He provided the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen! He was mindful of our budget. Once we shared our vision, he knew exactly how to execute it. He made full mock-ups of our flowers months before the wedding. He was personable and always quick to respond. Sincerely the best florist!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Sophia · Married on 07/14/2018

We had a destination wedding in Naples on July 14, 2018. We had all white flowers and they were stunning! Kevin put together a gorgeous bouquet, and beautiful centrepieces and ceremony decor, as well as personal flowers for the groom and wedding party. He also did flowers for my hair that were exactly what I had envisioned! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Christine · Married on 06/23/2018

We can't say enough wonderful things about Botanicals on the Gulf. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and he was so responsive and helpful throughout the process. Before our first meeting with Kevin I sent him a few different photos of things I liked--from that he created EXACTLY what I was looking for--he even had an example centerpiece ready for our meeting with him, which made it super easy to decide. We were so happy with him and the flowers and would recommend Botanicals on the Gulf 110% to anyone else looking for beautiful flowers for their wedding! Thanks, Kevin!!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Loren · Married on 05/20/2018

My husband and I met Kevin after we popped into his floral shop unexpectedly. Although he was preparing to leave for another event, he spoke with us to set up a preliminary request for our wedding. Since we are not local, most of the communication was done via email and he was always very responsive.
    My wedding flowers were amazing!! I can not say enough about my bouquet of flowers... I had given him a picture to model after and they were perfect. I loved them so much I am not getting them preserved. Thank you so much for making such beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding.

Sent on 05/27/2018
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 05/06/2018

Simply amazing

Our sunset beach wedding was simply perfect, big in part to the floral arrangements. The bouquets and my flower crown were breathtaking. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Melinda · Married on 04/28/2018

Absolute perfection! Kevin and his team just provided florals for our daughter's beach wedding at the JW Marriott on Marco Island this weekend. He listened to her and provided absolutely what she was dreaming of. Can't say enough nice things about Botanicals of the Gulf.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Denise · Married on 12/29/2017

Kevin listened to my vision, discussed options, shared his ideas...and the end result was absolutely breath taking. Definitely would recommend Kevin and Botanicals on the Gulf. If you want a flexible, professional, and creative team for your floral needs, Botanical on the Gulf should be your go-to supplier!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Breann · Married on 12/27/2017

The wedding flowers were beautiful for my wedding!! Kevin was so easy to work with and gave me great ideas with what to go with for our wedding.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Alanna · Married on 12/02/2017

Amazing job!! We worked with Kevin for our wedding at The Strand in Naples. He was kind, super helpful, and easy to work with. The day of the wedding- Kevin (and his team) were at the venue bright and early getting everything ready- they did a fabulous job!!! Everything was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend working with Botanicals on the Gulf. Thank you, Kevin!!

Sent on 12/20/2017
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/25/2017

Kevin is an absolute artistic gem! I knew from the moment I walked into his studio that he was the perfect choice and he definitely did not disappoint. He was able to take my tropical vision for my wedding day flowers and completely surpass my wildest dreams. I wanted very specific tropical flowers, with lots of bright colors, to fit in with my Hawaiian inspired "Maui'd on Marco Island" theme for our wedding at the JW Marriott. Kevin was able to find the most beautiful and perfect blooms for every single arrangement. He went above and beyond and spray painted our pineapples (that doubled as ceremony aisle markers and focal points in our centerpieces) gold and found the most amazing tropical greenery to tie everything together. He even brought me extra blooms and monstera leaves for my styling and details pictures! From our initial consultation, to the centerpiece mock-up, to my wedding day, he completely nailed my vision and created the look I had always dreamed of for my wedding day. His fun-loving and upbeat personality, creative talent, attention to detail and expertise in the field made him a pleasure to work with. My family and friends are still gushing over all of my beautiful flowers, how gorgeous our ceremony on the beach was and especially my STUNNING bouquet!!! Every single part was absolutely perfect!! Thank you times a million Kevin, I could not be more thankful!!!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Hailey · Married on 11/11/2017

Kevin was great to work with and perfectly executed my vision for my wedding arrangements - they were everything I hoped for and more!! They were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen. He is truly a talented artist when it comes to color and arrangement. I am so happy I chose Botanicals on the Gulf for my wedding day!

Sent on 11/30/2017