Botanicals Reviews

Botanicals 4
Botanicals 5
  • Nicole

Nicole Fox · Married on 09/30/2019

Flowers were just like I envisioned

Wenonah was a great find for our Snowmass wedding. She was great at communication and completely understood our vision for the day. The flowers were fresh, perfect and arrived on time. Thank you so much for everything.

Botanicals 6
    Botanicals 7
    Botanicals 8
    Botanicals 9
    Sent on 11/11/2019

Botanicals's reply:

Thank you SO much for this review Nicole!!
    I love the pictures!!!
    You were a pleasure to work with!!
    Thank you again for allowing me to create flowers for your special day!!!

Marianne Heiber · Married on 07/07/2018

Beyond Beautiful

I was 1000% happy with the outcome of the arrangements for our wedding last July. Botanicals did an excellent job helping select flowers to complete our vision and make for a very beautiful ceremony and reception. I would recommend this company time and time again. Excellent service, value and professionalism.

Botanicals 10
    Botanicals 11
    Sent on 02/19/2019

Chelsea · Married on 06/26/2016

Wenonah from Botanicals is truly an artist. Everything she created for our wedding was absolutely stunning. I already knew this about Wenonah's work from living in the Glenwood area, so I asked her to travel 130 miles to do our flowers south of Denver.

I knew I wanted lots of color and a garden look, but with only that for guidance Wenonah managed to make my wedding look exactly how I imagined but couldn't verbalize. She was completely helpful with suggestions and helped me find lots of ways to save money, like moving our ceremony flowers into the reception, etc. And because of the travelling, she created all her stunning work from a hotel room and everything turned out amazing.

Sent on 07/18/2016