Botanical Box Reviews

Botanical Box 4
Botanical Box 5

Ag Miletic (Wedding Planner) · Married on 12/10/2019

Sea Glass heaven

It was such a pleasure to work together with you on Allison + Elliot's Wedding this weekend. Your work was exquisite! Would be happy to work at your side again any time.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Samantha Nargiso · Married on 08/24/2019

Our Perfect Garden/Botanical Summer Wedding!

We used The Botanical Box for our 8/24/19 wedding at The Conservatory at the Sussex County Fairgrounds. From the beginning I knew I was in good hands & Deniese knew exactly my vision of garden like/lots of greenery look! I barely had to suggest or show my idea of what I wanted at our meetings because she already knew exactly the type of flowers/ color of flowers/ styling just everything I was looking for! She was such an easy person to talk to and made the whole planning experience that much easier for me! It’s safe to say for any other events in our life I will definitely be using The Botanical Box again! Thank you so much again for making our day so perfect!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Cathleen

Cathleen Perez · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful experience

Thank you Deneise and Botanical Box for the beautiful bouquets and centerpieces! The flowers for my hair was equally stunning. I wanted purple and yellow florals for my wedding vision, and Deneise was able to provide such lovely arrangements.
    Thank you so much!

Botanical Box 6
    Botanical Box 7
    Sent on 08/30/2019

Cathleen,

You were lovely to work with and we are so pleased that you were happy with everything. Happy days to you!!

Dawn Sanchez · Married on 07/13/2019

Enchanted Forest Wedding

Deneise was such a pleasure to work with! During my first phone call with her, she asked for our budget and kept within the parameters the budget while still achieving our dream ceremony and reception spaces. I wanted to feel like I was in a forest when I walked down the aisle as well as during the reception, and the Botanical Box was able to do just what I envisioned! I recommend BB if you love greenery and wildflowers and feel like that will complete your vision. My bouquet was absolutely stunning, I almost didn't want to give it away at during the bouquet toss. Book with BB & you won't regret it!!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Hi Dawn,

Yours was one of my favorites - all the greenery with the hints of lavender and purples... beautiful!! I'm so happy you loved it all! All the best...

Lisa Meyers · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful flowers created for our outdoor wedding

We had a barn wedding at The Raritan Inn last weekend. We were looking for very natural arrangements that fit our venue. I gave Esther some ideas and she came back with exactly what we were looking for. They understood our vision and carried it out beautifully. I highly recommend working with Botanical Box for your wedding. They are creative, professional and very easy to work with.

Botanical Box 8
    Sent on 06/20/2019

Lisa,

We are so happy that you chose us to work with and that you were pleased with how everything turned out. The Raritan Inn is one of our favorite venues and we loved working there with you and your family.
  • Victoria

Victoria Franco Herman · Married on 05/17/2019

Beautiful unique arrangements

Working with Deneise was great. She was respectful of the budget, made suggestions where to splurge and where to keep it simple and still elegant. My bouquet was gorgeous with a gorgeous peony and the flowers for the bridal party was beautiful. She also accommodated my request for hops on the boutonnieres. Great job!

Botanical Box 9
    Botanical Box 10
    Botanical Box 11
    Sent on 05/21/2019

Cookie,

What a beautiful day yours turned out to be.... that 30ft tree garland will forever be one of my favorites. Thank you for choosing to work with us! All the best!
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Flowers, Reasonable Price!

Our experience with Deneise from Botanical Box was amazing from start to finish. She helped us create a beautiful atmosphere at a reasonable price. In order to save money, she also recommended that we turn the bridesmaids' bouquets into center pieces following the ceremony. This was a genius idea and helped us save a couple hundred dollars! I highly recommend the Botanical Box for your wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Botanical Box's reply:

Thank you Maggie. We truly enjoyed working with you to make your wedding day a special one... and what a gorgeous fall day it turned out to be! Many blessings!
  • samantha

samantha · Married on 09/22/2018

Literally perfect

I have never met anyone who more willing to work with my budget to make my dream a reality. I gave Denise a general idea of what I wanted and she ran with it. Everything turned out better than I could have hoped. Still to this day three months later people are still commenting about how perfect the flowers were at the wedding. Thank you so much again!

Botanical Box 12
    Botanical Box 18
    Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Anne

Anne Busch · Married on 09/07/2018

Talented and a pleasure to work with!

Deneise and her team at the Botanical Box were amazing to work with! She was like a wedding planner within a florist as well! She understood our vision, was very flexible, easy to work with, professional, and has such beautiful talent. Her and her team came to my venue (my house) and really turned the entire place in a wedding venue with all their beautiful florals and touches. She also did incredible installation work that blew us away! We are so thankful/pleased we chose Botanical Box for our wedding. Everything was so absolutely perfect, and we have Deneise to thank for it!

Botanical Box 19
    Botanical Box 25
    Botanical Box 26
    Sent on 10/18/2019

Lisa · Married on 06/03/2018

We went with The Botanical Box because they specialize in rustic, romantic, boho, and seasonal flowers. After my initial call with Denise, I knew I wanted to work with her! She was so organized and put together this amazing proposal with all my ideas, photos, and exact pricing. They worked within my budget and I was so happy. Our colors were green, white, ivory, and light pink. When they did a sampling of our table center pieces and bouquet, I was blown away!!! So happy!!! Everyone complimented on the greenery and peonies (in season early June). I wanted to hold onto my bouquet the whole day and night. Highly recommend them for any wedding venue.

Botanical Box 27
    Botanical Box 28
    Botanical Box 29
    Botanical Box 30
    Botanical Box 31
    Sent on 07/20/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/27/2017

Deneise and Esther are amazing and far exceeded our expectations. They are all of the things you want in a vendor and florist: genuinely warm and friendly, easy to communicate with, went out of their way to try to save us money (wow!), and of course, are extremely talented. We got tons of compliments on our flowers, especially on how gorgeous, natural, and full the bouquets were. Honestly, look no further than here and for the 40th time, thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/09/2017
  • I

IRENE · Married on 06/10/2017

They were lovely to work with! My son and his fiance are serving in the Marines and are stationed in Okinawa so all communication was through email. They did a wonderful job even accommodated a last minute add on to my corsage. Prices were reasonable too. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Eray · Married on 05/28/2017

Deneise and Esther were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end! They understood our vision and accommodated our budget, and were very responsive and communicative given that we did all our planning while living abroad. Ahead of time, they visited the venue, shared ideas via Pinterest and were attentive to all the details. On the day of, everything looked beautiful - bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony markers, gazebo greenery, and some styling of side tables. They arrived on time for set up and we didn't need to worry about anything after that, as they are true professionals. We highly recommend Botanical Box for your wedding or other special occasion!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Robyn · Married on 08/08/2015

I had a clear idea of what I wanted for flowers for my wedding, the problem was, I had a hard time describing it. It was one of those, “I’ll know it when I see it” type of feelings. I wanted my bouquets to look like randomly picked wildflowers not a perfectly put-together bunch. When I met with Shannon, it took not five minutes to realize she was the one for me! She immediately recognized my vision and provided me with so many samples and ideas. Throughout the planning process, she worked with me with pricing, keeping me informed on how the prices of each flower may change with the season and providing comparable replacements if there were any changes that would put me over my budget. I cannot say enough about the bouquets she produced! I actually cried when mine died! I was so pleased with her service and then she went ABOVE AND BEYOND. Shannon’s mother owns a vintage rental company, she thought of me completely on her own, and reached out to me about a week before my wedding, to offer rentals. I wound up giving her my budget and trusting her to pick out rentals she thought would complement the venue (which was an outdoor tented reception on beachy bay grounds at Sandy Hook.) She picked out floating frames, chalkboard easels, potted plants, etc. which looked stunning!
    In addition to what I had specifically asked for, Shannon also added baby’s breath to our chairs at the sweetheart table, along the aisle, and even created a circle to stand in at our “alter” out of petals in the grass. She was pleasant, knowledgeable, creative, and professional in our interactions. The best part was, she really seemed to care about making my vision a reality and creating the atmosphere I had dreamed of. The extra effort she put into making our wedding day special was so noticeable to myself, my husband, and our guests who are still talking about it! Botanical Box, if you haven’t already guessed, has my absolute highest recommendation!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 07/25/2015

Shannon was a dream to work with. She took my very precise vision and helped me make it happen while sticking in side my budget. She never showed me what I couldn't afford, but showed me the creative versions that I could. I absolutely recommend the Botanical Box if you are looking for creative arrangements at an affordable price.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Working with Shannon was one of the easiest parts of wedding planning! Having no idea about flowers or even the exact look I wanted for my wedding, Shannon walked me through a number of ideas, sent me inspirational pictures, and eventually helped me create my wedding vision. She was a joy to work with - always responsive to my emails and calls and more than happy to help me create something beautiful. We had an outdoor ceremony while our reception was inside. Both areas could not have looked any more magical! It was the most perfect day - thank you for everything Shannon!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Emily · Married on 06/27/2015

shannon! love that girl! from the moment my mom and i met her, we were in love! so easy to talk to and to deal with! from my bridal shower to my wedding, i was in awe (as was everyone else) at the freshness and beauty of the arrangements. as shannon knows, i have a jumbled up mess of ideas in my head! shannon got inside the mess and brought those ideas to life! the flowers were LITERALLY exactly what i wanted and beyond! looking back at my pictures and really seeing everything that she did is such a wow factor! ive recommended shannon to others already and i would do so 100 times more! the best part about shannon is that you can tell from day one that she honestly loves what she does! she enjoys the process and it really shows in her work. we love you shannon! thank you again for bringing my thought to life! my wedding day was exactly how i pictured it and you are largely responsible for that!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Gary · Married on 10/24/2014

I loved our wedding flowers from Botanical Box! Everything Shannon put together was perfect! Throughout the process, she was so incredibly kind and patient. After our first meeting, she truly felt like a friend. She was really helpful with creating the overall look for the wedding. I tend to get overwhelmed with details and often had difficulty pin-pointing exactly what I wanted. Shannon was not even slightly phased by this- she is such a pro! She spent a significant amount of time both in person and via email (and even a Pinterest board!) helping me to figure things out and sculpt our ideas into a cohesive look. The outcome was BEAUTIFUL. She absolutely nailed it. The bouquets were perfect. The vintage bottles and birch pieces for table décor was on point and the arbor she created for our ceremony (which was also used as sort of a backdrop/framing to our sweetheart table during the reception) was even better than I could have imagined. Everything was stunning. Her assistant Nicole was also amazing. Both Shannon and Nicole helped calm my nerves during some inevitable pre-ceremony stress on our wedding day. The stress was totally unrelated to the flowers or décor but Shannon and Nicole stepped up and took care of me like the angels they are! ☺

I am so happy I found Shannon and Botanical Box. If you want personalized attention to detail and someone who is going to really take the time to understand what you want, this is the florist for you. I highly recommend Botanical Box to anyone!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Caitlin · Married on 10/24/2014

Sent on 11/09/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2014

I cannot say enough about what a beautiful job Shannon did! When I first contacted her, she created a Pintrest board and several color pallets with ideas of what she could put together. The amount of time she put into this, before we had even booked her, truly impressed me. Upon meeting with her, she was warm, personable, and makes you feel like you are getting a service truly tailored to who you are. Everything she put together was exactly what we had been picturing—a rustic, wildflower look, rather than the typical white roses everywhere. She’s easy to work with, gives you genuine advice and is truly talented at what she does. You can tell it is something she is passionate about.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Leah · Married on 05/15/2009

Thank you Deneise for creating beautiful arrangements for our big day! Although our wedding was before your ownership of The Botanical Box, we were so impressed with the quality of your workmanship and flexibility throughout the event. We are thrilled to see that you will be using your gifts to help other's fulfill their dreams on their big day.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Kristin · Married on 07/15/2017

We had a great experience with Deneise and Esther from Botanical Box! They helped our vision come to fruition the day of our wedding. I wanted succulents and lots of greenery, and they did not disappoint! We especially loved the complimentary styling session where they styled an arrangement for us, and it helped us to then narrow down the look that we wanted. They also styled the archway above our ceremony space, and coordinated using flowers in different ways in multiple spaces so that we could stay within our budget. Thanks for a great experience!

Botanical Box 32