Botanica Flowers Reviews

Botanica Flowers 7
  • Porshea

Porshea · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Botanica Flowers

the staff were very nice. Amy replies fast and she had the perfect proposal for my flowers!!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Lindsey

Lindsey & Spencer Davis · Married on 03/29/2019

Absolutely amazing!

From the inital consultation meeting with Amy, my Mother and I were certain Botanica Flowers was the right florist for us! Amy was so kind, patient, and knowledgeable regarding the selection of flowers we chose. I showed her several Pinterest images and she instantly knew what I wanted. She was so organized and responsive to messages. I was so impressed and then a few days later the most beautiful floral arrangment arrived at my door, thanking ME for choosing them! At this point, we officially knew we were in for the best treat!

On the wedding day, Botanica put together the most stunning arrangements. They decorated a stairwell that I walked down the isle to that everybody complimented! A family friend stated, "These are the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen". It truly made the historic venue complete! They also put together a beautiful arrangement on our Wedding welcome sign, cake, followed by the prettiest greenery lining the dinner tables. To top it off, my Bridal bouquet along with my bridesmaids were absolutely stunning!!
    They even made two trips to drop off bouquets to the bridesmaids and I at the hotel we were staying at for the First Look pictures prior to going to set up the venue.

It is truly hard to put into words how grateful my husband and I are for Botanica! They are so affordable and work so hard to stay in your budget- while making you feel so welcome! Our wedding was absolutely perfect! We are so fortunate to have had Botanica and will be recommending their company to many others!

Photography Credits:

Botanica Flowers 11
    Botanica Flowers 12
    Botanica Flowers 13

Courtney · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing Vendor and Flowers!!!

I knew from my first meeting with Amy that I would love working with Botanica for our wedding centerpieces. She was kind, thoughtful, and so complimentary of the vision I had. I brought photos, ideas, and vases that I wanted to incorporate in multiple set-ups on each table. Amy was truly able to add her own creativity and ideas to select the perfect flowers and make my vision come to life! She was available any time I had questions and always responded to me immediately. She even sent a bouquet of flowers to our house as a thank you for booking with them, which was such a fun way to see a preview of our wedding flowers. On the day of the wedding, I had nothing to worry about as they set up our table decor flawlessly! I am so thankful for all that Amy and Botanica did to help make our day beautiful!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Botanica Flowers 14
    Botanica Flowers 15
    Botanica Flowers 16
    Botanica Flowers 17
    Botanica Flowers 18

Virginia · Married on 09/29/2018

Amy was so helpful and the flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Botanica Flowers 19

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Virginia! We hope your wedding was just as you imagined it to be!

Taylor · Married on 09/16/2018

Botanica was AMAZING! As an indecisive bride, it was very difficult for me to decide on what I wanted. As a result, I ended up changing the details of my order three or four times. Amy was incredibly responsive and helpful in the process. I highly recommend.

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Taylor, I am so happy you went with that stunning bouquet and more importantly, I am glad you loved it! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day and we wish you the best!

Brittny · Married on 09/16/2018

Amy was great at helping me pick out the perfect flowers and my bouquets turned out beautifully.

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Brittny! You were awesome to work with and we loved your flowers! I think we took lots of pictures of your bouquet :) We wish you the best!

Christina · Married on 09/08/2018

Amy was amazing at helping me plan on a budget and had so much patience when I changed my mind many times. I will use them for Every occasion

Sent on 09/13/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you Christina! I am so happy we found something that worked for you. The flowers were beautiful and I loved the white hydrangea. Thank you for giving us the honor of working with you.

Sue · Married on 09/02/2018

I absolutely loved my service! Amy was wonderful to work with! Super responsive, helpful and I loved how detailed the proposal was. My wedding was perfect and the flowers look amazing! Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you Sue! We enjoyed working with you and we are so happy you loved the flowers, they looked amazing! Thank you again for the opportunity and we wish you the best!

Priya · Married on 08/18/2018

Great communication and timeliness of responses.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you Priya! We enjoyed working with you and wish you the best!

Katrina · Married on 08/18/2018

I don't know where to start! From the first consultation to wedding day, I received exceptional service Steven and Amy! I can't brag enough about how they handled things. When trying to explain my vision to Steven, he went into a cooler and came back with the center piece bouquets I wanted. He made it right there on the spot and asked if that's what I was looking for! He blew me away! And of course I decided to go with this company. They went ABOVE and BEYOND! When I walked into the venue on 8-18-18 it took my breath away. They were in and out before I arrived and the set up was straight out of a fairytale. So many compliments on the huge bouquet I had ( absolutely stunning) My photographer also enjoyed taking pictures of them Lol. I even received a hand written thank you note 2 weeks after my wedding. Thanking me for choosing them. Wow, even after the sale, the customer service was great. Thanks again to the whole team but most of all, Thank you Steven and Amy! I will continue to brag about your work and do business with Botanica Flowers.

Botanica Flowers 20
    Botanica Flowers 21
    Botanica Flowers 22

Botanica Flowers's reply:

From the consultation and beyond you are amazing to work with! You were an amazing bride! Your flowers were so beautiful and we were so honored to have been a small part of your big day. Thank you for being our customer and we can't wait to work with you again!

Mariah · Married on 08/11/2018

They did an amazing job on our centerpieces. We showed them a picture of what we wanted and it turned out even better!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Mariah, we were so honored to be a part of your special day and are so happy that you liked the centerpieces. We enjoyed doing them for you! Thank you for your feedback!

Janai · Married on 08/11/2018

Amy was such a great help for my wedding. I came to her 30 days out from my wedding and was able to create beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. I got exactly what I was looking for and appreciate all of Botanica's help.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Janai, thank you so much for your review! We really enjoyed working with you. I loved how your flowers turned out and the numbers in your centerpieces were perfect! We wish you the best!

Lisa · Married on 08/10/2018

Such an easy time working with this team, made my day so smooth and perfect! Thank you so so much, you all gave us our dream wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Botanica Flowers 23

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Lisa, thank you for giving us the honor of working with you! We are so happy that you loved your flowers, they looked amazing! We wish you nothing but the best!

Kathy · Married on 08/04/2018

The entire experience from the first meeting until the wedding day was incredible!! Every detail was perfection! Steven was amazing!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you Kathy! You are an amazing client to work with! We loved how amazing your flowers looked and the Hilton was such an amazing venue. Thank you again!

Batina · Married on 08/04/2018

I highly recommend them.
    From start to finish everyone was wonderful! Listened to my daughters vision and delivered perfection. Stayed within our budget.
    Steven was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Botanica Flowers 28
    Botanica Flowers 29
    Botanica Flowers 30

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you! We really enjoyed doing your daughter's wedding! We love the Old Blue Rooster and everything looked amazing! Thank you for the honor and we wish you both the best!

Paige · Married on 08/03/2018

I had a great experience working with Botanica for my wedding day! My bouquet was perfect and better than i expected!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

So happy you loved your bouquet! We really enjoyed working with you! Thank you for the privilege of allowing us to make your stunning bouquet!

Laurie · Married on 07/28/2018

Botanica designed flower arrangements that were perfect for our wedding. We did not have photos of what we wanted but Steve listened to us and designed beautiful arrangements and bouquets. Botanica was responsive and very easy to work with. We had to make changes a few days before the wedding and they were happy to help. The flowers were delivered right on time and were flawless. We highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Laurie for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Your bouquets were beautiful and we loved the added touches you brought in for them. Thank you again!

Alyssa · Married on 07/21/2018

We used Botanica for our wedding because they already had a pre-established relationship with our venue. However, I’m so glad we used them because Amy was exceptionally nice to work with and was at my beck and Call for any questions or issues leading up to the event! The service was absolutely wonderful from start to finish, and the flowers themselves turned out beautifully! I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Botanica Flowers 31

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

I contacted Botanica about a week and a half before my wedding because we weren’t going to do a flower arrangement on our gazebo for our ceremony, but we decided we needed something and they did an absolute amazing job! I contacted Amy and within hours we talked through my design ideas, she made our contract and we got everything finalized in the same day! She was so easy to work with and stress free for my family and I! Our gazebo flowers were stunning and I can’t thank Botanica enough because they truly made the gazebo pop!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Botanica Flowers 32

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Katie thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to make this beautiful arbor arrangement for you! It was stunning and we are so happy you loved it!

Lynsie · Married on 07/06/2018

We were blown away by the responsiveness and ease of working with Botanica! Our flowers were delivered and set up for us which alleviated SO much stress. We recommend them to all of our friends!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you Lynsie! We loved setting up your venue, it was so beautiful and your dress was just amazing! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Heather · Married on 06/30/2018

The bouquets for my wedding were absolutely beautiful! I couldn’t have been happier. They made my wedding and they look amazing in all my photos! Thank you so so much

Sent on 07/11/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! We loved your bouquets and the orchids were so pretty!

Kate · Married on 06/09/2018

We were so happy that we hired Botanica Flowers as our florist for our wedding day! They made our vision come to life. The bouquets and centerpieces were absolutely perfect, and we recieved a ton of compliments on them! The company was flexible, great at communicating, and overall great to work with. We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Kate! We loved all the beautiful hydrangeas and we are so happy you did too! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it.

Erica · Married on 06/02/2018

Amy was awesome to work with! She was very accommodating! She made picking out flowers easy! The flower arrangements and wedding bouquets were beautiful! She was easy to get a hold of, and answered all my questions! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Erica all your vases were amazing and added such an awesome look with all the pretty flowers. We really enjoyed working with you and thankful to have been a part of your big day.

Nancy · Married on 05/19/2018

The flowers were gorgeous and the florist worked very well with us to decide what we wanted.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Nancy! We loved how you incorporated the butterflies in your bouquets, such a special touch.

Hilary · Married on 05/19/2018

I had a strict budget and they delivered. The flowers I selected were sunflowers & they were absolutely beautiful! Lasted nearly a week after the ceremony! Steven and Amy answered all of my moms questions very well and delivered everything on time; I would absolutely go with them again!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Botanica Flowers 33
    Botanica Flowers 34
    Botanica Flowers 35
    Botanica Flowers 36

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you Hilary! We loved all the sunflowers and we are so happy to have been part of your special day!