Botanica Flowers Reviews

Botanica Flowers 6
Botanica Flowers 7

Emily · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Botanica Flowers was perfect for our wedding! I had a vision for the flowers and Amy worked with me to make it happen and stay in budget from the first contact. She was flexible and worked with me to make sure I had everything I needed to bring the vision to life. We had a tiny error during pick up but I was so impressed how quickly the shop and Amy corrected and made sure we had everything we needed, it was very seamlessly! Everything turned out absolutely perfect, I loved my bouquet and all of the florals were beautiful! I would highly recommend working with Botanica Flowers for their flexibility, responsiveness, and professionalism.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Eliason · Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful flowers

I worked with Amy at Botanica Flowers and she was great! I gave her the price I wanted to work with and she showed me the options, which were gorgeous. The centerpieces and bouquet looked incredible and I'm so happy with my decision to use them as our florist.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Porshea

Porshea · Married on 06/01/2019

Botanica Flowers

the staff were very nice. Amy replies fast and she had the perfect proposal for my flowers!!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful experience!!

We chose Botanica Flowers for our smaller wedding, and Amy was awesome! She made us feel like our wedding was just as important to her as any larger event might have been. Our wedding was the day before Mother’s Day, and several other florists would not even consider working with us on that weekend. However, Amy rose to the occasion and was incredibly cheerful, helpful, and also worked within our relatively tight timeframe and budget. She suggested so many lovely and cost-saving touches that we might not have even thought of. In addition to having our bridal bouquet, boutonnière, table and cake decorations impeccably arranged, they set up our wedding arch quietly and efficiently in the midst of all the other preparations—everything was beautiful! Amy came to our venue with her staff and personally made sure we were thrilled with the way everything turned out. She also wrote us several very sweet, personalized notes when we booked them and after the wedding. It was an incredibly positive experience working with her!!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Botanica Flowers 8
    Botanica Flowers 9
    Botanica Flowers 10
    Botanica Flowers 11

Victoria · Married on 05/04/2019

Botanica won't disappoint!

Working with Amy Ward was an absolute pleasure! She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and works hard to make sure your arrangements will look how you envisioned, but also that they stay on track with your budget. After we met with her for our first consultation, she sent us a very clear itemized proposal that same evening. The proposal itself is so helpful because it includes pictures of each type of flower that will be part of the arrangements. Leading up to the wedding, I had emailed Amy many times to make changes or to ask questions, and she was always quick to respond and resend an adjusted proposal. She even accommodated us by dropping off the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres to the hotel where we were getting ready before she went to the venue to set up. Most impressive of all, I realized on the eve of the wedding that I had forgotten to include a boutonniere for my grandfather, and I sent her an email at 7 pm. The next day, she arrived with this extra piece—no questions asked or additional upcharge! Not only that, but our venue looked absolutely stunning, and I’ll never get tired of looking at the pictures of the beautiful arrangements Amy had created. With Botanica, you will be in good hands!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Botanica Flowers 12
    Botanica Flowers 13
    Botanica Flowers 14
  • Lindsey

Lindsey & Spencer Davis · Married on 03/29/2019

Absolutely amazing!

From the inital consultation meeting with Amy, my Mother and I were certain Botanica Flowers was the right florist for us! Amy was so kind, patient, and knowledgeable regarding the selection of flowers we chose. I showed her several Pinterest images and she instantly knew what I wanted. She was so organized and responsive to messages. I was so impressed and then a few days later the most beautiful floral arrangment arrived at my door, thanking ME for choosing them! At this point, we officially knew we were in for the best treat!

On the wedding day, Botanica put together the most stunning arrangements. They decorated a stairwell that I walked down the isle to that everybody complimented! A family friend stated, "These are the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen". It truly made the historic venue complete! They also put together a beautiful arrangement on our Wedding welcome sign, cake, followed by the prettiest greenery lining the dinner tables. To top it off, my Bridal bouquet along with my bridesmaids were absolutely stunning!!
    They even made two trips to drop off bouquets to the bridesmaids and I at the hotel we were staying at for the First Look pictures prior to going to set up the venue.

It is truly hard to put into words how grateful my husband and I are for Botanica! They are so affordable and work so hard to stay in your budget- while making you feel so welcome! Our wedding was absolutely perfect! We are so fortunate to have had Botanica and will be recommending their company to many others!

Photography Credits:

Botanica Flowers 18
    Botanica Flowers 19
    Botanica Flowers 20

Courtney · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing Vendor and Flowers!!!

I knew from my first meeting with Amy that I would love working with Botanica for our wedding centerpieces. She was kind, thoughtful, and so complimentary of the vision I had. I brought photos, ideas, and vases that I wanted to incorporate in multiple set-ups on each table. Amy was truly able to add her own creativity and ideas to select the perfect flowers and make my vision come to life! She was available any time I had questions and always responded to me immediately. She even sent a bouquet of flowers to our house as a thank you for booking with them, which was such a fun way to see a preview of our wedding flowers. On the day of the wedding, I had nothing to worry about as they set up our table decor flawlessly! I am so thankful for all that Amy and Botanica did to help make our day beautiful!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Botanica Flowers 21
    Botanica Flowers 22
    Botanica Flowers 23
    Botanica Flowers 24
    Botanica Flowers 25

Virginia · Married on 09/29/2018

Amy was so helpful and the flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Botanica Flowers 26

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Virginia! We hope your wedding was just as you imagined it to be!

Taylor · Married on 09/16/2018

Botanica was AMAZING! As an indecisive bride, it was very difficult for me to decide on what I wanted. As a result, I ended up changing the details of my order three or four times. Amy was incredibly responsive and helpful in the process. I highly recommend.

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Taylor, I am so happy you went with that stunning bouquet and more importantly, I am glad you loved it! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day and we wish you the best!

Brittny · Married on 09/16/2018

Amy was great at helping me pick out the perfect flowers and my bouquets turned out beautifully.

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Brittny! You were awesome to work with and we loved your flowers! I think we took lots of pictures of your bouquet :) We wish you the best!

Christina · Married on 09/08/2018

Amy was amazing at helping me plan on a budget and had so much patience when I changed my mind many times. I will use them for Every occasion

Sent on 09/13/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you Christina! I am so happy we found something that worked for you. The flowers were beautiful and I loved the white hydrangea. Thank you for giving us the honor of working with you.

Sue · Married on 09/02/2018

I absolutely loved my service! Amy was wonderful to work with! Super responsive, helpful and I loved how detailed the proposal was. My wedding was perfect and the flowers look amazing! Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you Sue! We enjoyed working with you and we are so happy you loved the flowers, they looked amazing! Thank you again for the opportunity and we wish you the best!

Priya · Married on 08/18/2018

Great communication and timeliness of responses.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you Priya! We enjoyed working with you and wish you the best!

Katrina · Married on 08/18/2018

I don't know where to start! From the first consultation to wedding day, I received exceptional service Steven and Amy! I can't brag enough about how they handled things. When trying to explain my vision to Steven, he went into a cooler and came back with the center piece bouquets I wanted. He made it right there on the spot and asked if that's what I was looking for! He blew me away! And of course I decided to go with this company. They went ABOVE and BEYOND! When I walked into the venue on 8-18-18 it took my breath away. They were in and out before I arrived and the set up was straight out of a fairytale. So many compliments on the huge bouquet I had ( absolutely stunning) My photographer also enjoyed taking pictures of them Lol. I even received a hand written thank you note 2 weeks after my wedding. Thanking me for choosing them. Wow, even after the sale, the customer service was great. Thanks again to the whole team but most of all, Thank you Steven and Amy! I will continue to brag about your work and do business with Botanica Flowers.

Botanica Flowers 27
    Botanica Flowers 28
    Botanica Flowers 29

Botanica Flowers's reply:

From the consultation and beyond you are amazing to work with! You were an amazing bride! Your flowers were so beautiful and we were so honored to have been a small part of your big day. Thank you for being our customer and we can't wait to work with you again!

Mariah · Married on 08/11/2018

They did an amazing job on our centerpieces. We showed them a picture of what we wanted and it turned out even better!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Mariah, we were so honored to be a part of your special day and are so happy that you liked the centerpieces. We enjoyed doing them for you! Thank you for your feedback!

Janai · Married on 08/11/2018

Amy was such a great help for my wedding. I came to her 30 days out from my wedding and was able to create beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. I got exactly what I was looking for and appreciate all of Botanica's help.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Janai, thank you so much for your review! We really enjoyed working with you. I loved how your flowers turned out and the numbers in your centerpieces were perfect! We wish you the best!

Lisa · Married on 08/10/2018

Such an easy time working with this team, made my day so smooth and perfect! Thank you so so much, you all gave us our dream wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Botanica Flowers 30

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Lisa, thank you for giving us the honor of working with you! We are so happy that you loved your flowers, they looked amazing! We wish you nothing but the best!

Kathy · Married on 08/04/2018

The entire experience from the first meeting until the wedding day was incredible!! Every detail was perfection! Steven was amazing!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you Kathy! You are an amazing client to work with! We loved how amazing your flowers looked and the Hilton was such an amazing venue. Thank you again!

Batina · Married on 08/04/2018

I highly recommend them.
    From start to finish everyone was wonderful! Listened to my daughters vision and delivered perfection. Stayed within our budget.
    Steven was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Botanica Flowers 35
    Botanica Flowers 36
    Botanica Flowers 37

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you! We really enjoyed doing your daughter's wedding! We love the Old Blue Rooster and everything looked amazing! Thank you for the honor and we wish you both the best!

Paige · Married on 08/03/2018

I had a great experience working with Botanica for my wedding day! My bouquet was perfect and better than i expected!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

So happy you loved your bouquet! We really enjoyed working with you! Thank you for the privilege of allowing us to make your stunning bouquet!

Laurie · Married on 07/28/2018

Botanica designed flower arrangements that were perfect for our wedding. We did not have photos of what we wanted but Steve listened to us and designed beautiful arrangements and bouquets. Botanica was responsive and very easy to work with. We had to make changes a few days before the wedding and they were happy to help. The flowers were delivered right on time and were flawless. We highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Laurie for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Your bouquets were beautiful and we loved the added touches you brought in for them. Thank you again!

Alyssa · Married on 07/21/2018

We used Botanica for our wedding because they already had a pre-established relationship with our venue. However, I’m so glad we used them because Amy was exceptionally nice to work with and was at my beck and Call for any questions or issues leading up to the event! The service was absolutely wonderful from start to finish, and the flowers themselves turned out beautifully! I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Botanica Flowers 38

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

I contacted Botanica about a week and a half before my wedding because we weren’t going to do a flower arrangement on our gazebo for our ceremony, but we decided we needed something and they did an absolute amazing job! I contacted Amy and within hours we talked through my design ideas, she made our contract and we got everything finalized in the same day! She was so easy to work with and stress free for my family and I! Our gazebo flowers were stunning and I can’t thank Botanica enough because they truly made the gazebo pop!

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Botanica Flowers 39

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Katie thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to make this beautiful arbor arrangement for you! It was stunning and we are so happy you loved it!

Lynsie · Married on 07/06/2018

We were blown away by the responsiveness and ease of working with Botanica! Our flowers were delivered and set up for us which alleviated SO much stress. We recommend them to all of our friends!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you Lynsie! We loved setting up your venue, it was so beautiful and your dress was just amazing! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Heather · Married on 06/30/2018

The bouquets for my wedding were absolutely beautiful! I couldn’t have been happier. They made my wedding and they look amazing in all my photos! Thank you so so much

Sent on 07/11/2018

Botanica Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! We loved your bouquets and the orchids were so pretty!