Boston Park Plaza Hotel Reviews

Boston Park Plaza Hotel 5
Boston Park Plaza Hotel 6
Boston Park Plaza Hotel 7

Erin · Married on 09/30/2017

We had our wedding at Park Plaza in Fall 2017 and it was AMAZING! The ballroom is absolutely stunning and the service our 180 guests received was top notch for our big day! Special thanks to the planner Adrianna for working alongside us for a year to plan and execute every detail perfectly. We wanted to customize almost all of our wedding elements and Adrianna helped create a custom menu, donut/dessert display and was essential in almost all of the design aspects such as rental furniture, lounge & SO SO much more! . My husband and I are very grateful we had someone like Adrianna to make our vision come to life! We had our entire wedding on site at Park Plaza (ceremony in Georgian, cocktail in Ballroom B, reception in Grand Ballroom) and a room block for our family and friends. It all worked seamlessly! It also rained on our wedding day and it didn't even matter because not only is the ballroom beyond beautiful but the modern renovations to the hotel gave us endless options for photos. Thank you Park Plaza and Adrianna for making our wedding day incredible!!!!!! (all photos: Karen Kelly Photography)

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Boston Park Plaza Hotel 16
    Boston Park Plaza Hotel 17
  • I

Iuliia · Married on 06/17/2017

Adrianna was our wedding coordinator at Boston Park Plaza on June 17 2017 and we couldn't be more happy about our decision. She did an amazing job and I'll put 25 stars if I can. Our wedding had over 180 guests, an entertainer, a gospel choir, several Ukrainian traditions and rituals. My husband and I, both have full time intense jobs, planned everything ourselves in 6 months. You can understand that it was a really short timeline and a lot of back and forth communication between us and Adrianna. Despite all of these she did a brilliant job organizing. I want to highlight that it was ZERO pressure from her, every issue was solved in no time, just positive "can do" attitude. Thanks you!!!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/06/2016

Our wedding was August 6, 2016, and we could not have asked for a more stunning venue with incredible people. Adrianna went above and beyond, and her team was the best. The whole night everything was taken care of. Our family and friends still cannot stop talking about how floored they were with the food, people, and of course the ballroom. We could not have done this without Adrianna. She gave recommendations for all of our vendors, and every one of them blew us away. She is truly the best! The Park Plaza is hands down the most phenomenal wedding venue. We could not have dreamed of more!

Sent on 11/07/2016

I cannot say enough about this venue and their wedding personnel. Adrianna Avery the Wedding and Social Events Manager was amazing to work with and on top of EVERYTHING. Park Plaza needs to give her a raise. She went above and beyond, which was noticed by my guests and my family. I knew we were in great hands during the first meeting we had to walk through the venue. We had our wedding in the Imperial Ballroom, which was a stunning backdrop to our night. The bridal suite was HUGE and made getting ready so much fun with my bridesmaids. For a wedding in the middle of Boston, you cannot beat this value. Their wedding packages are outstanding. Overall, we had a dream wedding weekend at Boston Park Plaza!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Krystal · Married on 09/05/2015

Words cannot express how thrilled we were to have our wedding at the Boston Park Plaza on September 5, 2015. The entire weekend from start to finish was an unforgettable experience we will cherish forever. Adrianna, Chris and the entire staff were so wonderful throughout the entire process. They did their utmost to guarantee everything was perfect that night. Adrianna always made herself available, ensured every detail was attended to and was willing to help in any way possible. We could not have asked for a more amazing wedding coordinator. We would recommend the Boston Park Plaza to anyone and everyone for a wedding venue. We hope to have another event there in the future and will definitely be staying there on our anniversary.
    Thanks again for everything
    All Our Love
    John and Krystal Mershon

Sent on 03/12/2016

J · Married on 04/11/2015

Having a wedding when the total renovation on the hotel was still in process is a very stressful situation, but wedding coordinators: Adrianna and Chris could have been more accommodating and helpful to work with. My fiance and I probably emailed the both of them to ask for updates and questions over 1,000 times over the course of the year and they were always there to quickly answer us and be as honest as possible. Adrianna was going in for surgery the day before my wedding and continued to email and text message me while she was out and after surgery. They truly put you first and do everything they can to make sure that your day is perfect. Although the lobby bar and restaurant were not open to our guests, Chris made sure that we had a great time at McCormicks attached to the hotel for our after party. The night was seamless and a lot of our guests said they gasped as the doors opened from the cocktail hour to reception because of how gorgeous and enchanting the imperial ballroom is at this hotel. It seriously is a vision and dream and makes you feel like a princess. Without Chris and Adrianna, I dont know how I would have made it through having this wedding during the hotels construction and stress that we went through and it would not have been the same experience without them!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Cecilia · Married on 10/25/2014

My husband and I recently got married in October 2014, and the only word to describe our wedding was: FAIRYTALE!

Unfortunately, my wedding was initially planned at Lakeview Pavilion and just 6 weeks shy of the big day.. the venue burnt down to the ground. My husband and I were absolutely devastated, but there was to be a light at the end of the tunnel...

The ONE place that I absolutely DREAMED of having my wedding since I was just a little girl, reached out to me asking if they could help - The Boston Park Plaza. Adrianna Avery, did everything in her power to ensure I had the wedding of my dreams. From start to finish - Adrianna went above and beyond in helping me plan and coordinate our new arrangements and did not disappoint at the end result!
    She was available to me ALL THE TIME - and trust me... I was super annoying haha! For most young brides, we usually have no idea what we're doing.. but Adrianna helped me in every way possible. She kept calm and composed in times where I was stressing out and having anxiety, which of course put me at ease that she DEFINITELY knew what she was doing!
    The overall venue was truly amazing - from the food, to the decor, architecture and overall hospitality - I couldn't have asked for a more magnificent evening. Every one of guests are still ranting and raving about how perfect and CLASSY our wedding was - and I couldn't agree more.
    I would HIGHLY recommend the Park Plaza to all bride/grooms to be! and THANK YOU ADRIANNA for making it even more amazing!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Tenney · Married on 09/27/2014

The Plaza was an incredible location for our wedding! The staff are truly who made our wedding special.

Adrianna was the best to work with and made so many accommodations for us. Blake, Sarah, and the rest of the staff were better than I could have ever imagined.

The food was exceptional and the servers were simply amazing. Our honeymoon suite? WOW. It was surreal.

The Plaza is the most elegant of elegant and every component of their event planning shows just that.

If you want the best of the best, the Plaza will absolutely deliver!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Larisa · Married on 05/11/2014

My now husband and I first saw the Plaza ballroom when his university held a ball there when we were dating. After, when secretly planning my dream wedding, I imagined how special it would be to have our wedding there someday. Coming from Las Vegas with a tight schedule for visiting potential venues for our wedding 10 years later, I didn't think we'd actually end up at the Plaza. Touring for the fun of it, the rush of memories we experienced coupled with the enthusiasm of then coordinator, Ashley, we immediately booked. Unfortunately, Ashley ended up leaving for another position, and how the Plaza handled the transition to get us in contact with her replacement was difficult, which was 4/5 star worthy. However, the stellar handling by her replacement, Adrianna, brought our rating back up to a 5/5. Adrianna was helpful and understanding throughout the whole process, she answered my many question-filled emails with ease, and the weekend of the wedding knew when to steal me away from the craziness of my bridal party so that I could have a moment to regroup. I completely trusted her judgement if I wasn't available to make a decision day of about reception decor, and our parents felt comfortable in her capable hands maneuvering our wedding. The wedding itself was a complete blur with me getting 12 hours of sleep over 3 days, but when I look back at it, it was the perfect day at the perfect venue with the perfect man, thanks to the Plaza and Adrianna.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Nina · Married on 07/27/2013

We fell in love with the Boston Park Plaza Hotel & Towers from the moment we walked in, and it did not disappoint. Our fairytale wedding came true from the amazing atmosphere, gourmet food, excellent service & accommodation for my guest, the bride & groom! We owe this immensely to Ashley Anastasi that was nothing but sweet & kind to us from the minute we met her until taking off for our honeymoon!! Ashley was our wedding coordinator at the hotel who went above and beyond with her level of professionalism and experience – we were so ecstatic to work with her on all the details. Our ceremony was in the Georgian Room than followed into the Plaza ballroom during cocktail hour which than opened up into the Imperial Ballroom for the reception. When the doors opened up into the Imperial Ballroom, it was truly magical!!! Everything went so smooth.... If your staying over at the hotel ask for the Garden Suite room - we promise you will not be disappointed with the amount of space in the suite and the enormous balcony!!
    We would recommend this venue to any couple looking for an unbelievable fairytale wedding experience!!! Everyone at the wedding had a great time & we owe this all to the amazing staff at the Boston Park Plaza & a special thank you to Ashley Anastasi!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Fantastic food. Staff was awesome. The only part that is tough was the parking. But That's to be expected in Boston. The hotel is absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 01/06/2013

susanus01 · Married on 06/30/2012

It was a large size, attractively furnished and decorated, and well equipped. The bed was extremely comfortable and with good quality bedding and bed linen.The service we received from all the hotel personnel throughout our three day stay was very warm, helpful and professional.

hotelssmilford · Married on 06/30/2012

Our room was a quiet double corner room on the eleventh floor.Comfort was in abundance... robes & slippers... a large flat screen TV... complementary water, coffee, and chocolates... a cozy, well lit space to sit and put our feet up... gorgeously appointed and roomy bathroom... and heaven sent beds! This was relaxation at its five-star finest.

renovrrrr · Married on 06/30/2012

Our room was ravishingly decorated with a view of the roof-top garden where they grow their own herbs. Room service was exceptionally fast and all of the operatives were exceedingly friendly, polite and gracious. The lobby is large and nicely decorated. Valet service was prompt, friendly and courteous. Wish we could have stayed longer.

pionjen · Married on 05/14/2012

Fabulous location! It was an excellent personnel. We went there with a group of 6 people, hence staff of the hotel attended us very well with great respect. I must say that there was no delay in any order or any services in the Hotel. The package we took there was wonderful and they provided their complete services. Amazing food and other special dishes.

aserenas86 · Married on 06/30/2012

This is truly a great hotel. The location is wonderful, the rooms ravishingly appointed, and everything was top tier. The hotel personnel was knowledgeable and polite. The restaurant was also wonderful, although we only had breakfast there. We will stay there again.

• O

organizechat · Married on 04/10/2012

We had overall good experience, as the cleanliness and management seems pretty awesome! There are many places in the hotel where once can have or expenditure of the time in amazing manner. Even the Check-in and Checkout was much easy. There was good atmosphere, as one feel so magnificent. Most of time, on stay to any hotel, I found much difficulty of about not working and suffocation in elevators. But at Boston Park Plaza there was not such issue. Overall, all the time we stay there was pretty good.

newyorkhotelll · Married on 04/10/2012

As soon as I and much husband enter the hotel as a honeymoon couple, they given us warm welcome. That was much impressive. We got a wonderful on the top floors of the Boston Park Plaza Tower. I am much concerned about the hygienic food and place. If someone go to Boston then he must visit the famous Boston Restaurants, and Boston Park Plaza is such a permeate dinning place. I loved their dinning place and food.

L. · Married on 07/28/2007

The food was amazing. The room was gorgeous. The people I worked with were very interested in my input and went to lengths to accommodate my ideas. Not cheap, but it was a really wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/16/2007

Rupal · Married on 08/02/2014

3.5

We worked with Adrianna at the Park Plaza and we loved our experience! Adrianna was responsive, accommodating (to the extent she could be) and professional. Moreover, we had an Indian wedding and she was so well-versed with all the details of an Indian wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was an incredible event and I can't thank her and the staff enough for everything they did to make our weekend special.

That being said, the Park Plaza can be a little too strict on some of the extras we needed (hospitality room, complimentary rooms, etc.) compared to other hotels, but generally we thought it was a good value considering the location and the gorgeous ballroom.

I would highly recommend you consider the Park Plaza for your event!

Sent on 09/25/2014

lopezs502 · Married on 08/06/2012

Initially, I felt the rooms and services normal like other hotels. As there are many others hotels to stay in Boston, but my wife got some good reviews from her friend about this Hotel. Thus she finally took a 3 days package. After stay at Boston Park Plaza, now I must recommend it to everybody, as the hotel is beautiful and caring in every way. Even there is 24-hours taxi services at the main entrance of Boston Park Plaza Hotel.

ericg197 · Married on 08/01/2012

Staff was so helpful and prompt. Boston tours are actually to if we go there at long weekends. Its a charming place with good royalty culture. There is just walking distance to the mall across the street, many great restaurants and movie. Would love to come here again and with more plans. I found it, more reliable and convenient for our activities.

tisha.smith84 · Married on 06/30/2012

Loved the elegance and beauty of this hotel..the decor, and ambiance was breathtaking. The hotel room was charming and the beds were comfy!The bathrooms were elegant with glass shower and a raised sink.The hotel personnel was phenomenal.....from the valet to the front desk. They accommodated our every request. Would recommend this hotel to others..this hotel is wonderful!

jetali_selina · Married on 06/30/2012

The hotel is luxurious and the hotel personnel is helpful. The rooms were nicely remodelled and very clean. And the decor is very beautiful.We would definitely stay there again.