Boston Marriott Burlington Reviews

16 | Burlington, MA

16 Reviews for Boston Marriott Burlington

16 Boston Marriott Burlington Reviews

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Our wedding was this past August and it was nothing short of spectacular! Sarah Gaffney was our coordinator and that woman is FABULOUS. She listened to every little complaint and detail with a big smile. Planning a wedding is NOT easy, but she made it easy. I've never met anymore more organized and on top of her game. If there were any problems or mishaps, she solved them, no problem. She was always keeping us in the loop and worked with us right until the end of our wedding. The Marriott itself is warm and accommodating . Everything looked beautiful and elegant, just what we pictures. FOOD-to die for. The tasting was the best part. However, every guest I spoke to couldn't say enough about how great their meal was. They even used my mother's salad dressing recipe. THAT is how accommodating and open they are. They literally just want your special day to be perfect, so they try their best to comply with your requests. My parents surprised us with a special video, the banquet manager bent over backwards to make sure everything was setup and timed perfectly. If you are looking for a hotel wedding LOOK HERE. I have always been partial to Marriott hotels and I am so glad I chose to have my wedding here.

Thomas · Married on 09/09/2017

My wife and I got married at the Burlington Marriot on 9.9.17. It was the most beautiful day of our lives! We are so happy that we decided to get married at the Burlington Marriot.

We looked about 10 venues prior to the Marriot and as soon as we walked into the venue we knew it was the right place for us. We worked with both Danielle and Sarah during the planning process and they were both incredible to work with. They are extemely flexible, as we had many custom requests for our wedding; including some last minute changes that they handled flawlessly. We loved the fact that we were able to customize our wedding into their beautiful ballroom. We had 250 people are our wedding and it was a GIANT party! That is exactly how we wanted it to be.

The food was amazing and the portions were more than I have ever seen given out at a wedding. The on-site staff of Sarah, Luis, and Tasha were on the ball the entire evening to ensure it was a perfect evening. We had about 40 rooms booked for guests of the weddings and we received many comments on how amazing the guests rooms were. The bridal suite that my wife used to get ready for the wedding was perfect both her and her bridesmaids (8).

Everybody has raved about the wedding and I highly recommend the Burlington Marriot. They will not let you down and give you the wedding the way you want it.

Boston Marriott Burlington 1
    Boston Marriott Burlington 2
    Boston Marriott Burlington 3
    Boston Marriott Burlington 4

Nish · Married on 07/29/2017

What can I say about the Boston Burlington Marriott staff but absolutely amazing! I had the pleasure of working with Danielle, Sarah, Tina, Luis, and Julio. From the minute we first visited the Marriott and toured the hotel we immediately knew this is where we wanted to get married! Getting to work with and meeting Sarah for the first time planning the day and logistics you could immediately feel her energy, passion, and enthusiasm. She had listened to what we had envisioned for our special day and was able to provide us with her advice based on her experience when we had asked her. She went out of her way to make sure we were happy throughout the entire planning process. As we all know there are many "little details," in planning a wedding and Sarah made sure those details were not missed. You could sincerely tell that Sarah made sure that we would have an amazing wedding day from from start to finish. Everything went on without a hitch and my wife and I could not be happier with the Marriott staff. You truly made our experience at the Marriott in Burlington and our Wedding Day celebration something that we will always remember. We received numerous compliments from our guest(s) who stayed at the hotel. We also had the pleasure of meeting an amazing bartender Drew, he was an ultimate professional. Working and talking with Drew throughout the planning process helped us out tremendously. In speaking with the Marriott staff the day after the wedding we had nothing but the highest compliments to give. Sarah, Tina, Luis, and Juilo you all are ROCKSTARS - we had the time of our lives. We simply cannot say enough but thank you 10 times over. We highly recommend the Boston Burlington Marriott and their staff!!

Armen · Married on 06/24/2017

Due to ethnic reasons our wedding was different than most traditional weddings. We did outside catering and had many requests. Sarah, Tina and her team were very responsive to our needs and were eager to make our wedding day very magical.

The reception was amazing. The staff was very attentive to all of our guests. They went our of their way to make sure every guest was happy. The staff worked well with our caterer, DJ and band. Sarah was at our side most of the evening making sure everything was perfect.

I can't than them enough for making our wedding very special.

Catherine · Married on 01/07/2017

Everything about the Burlington Marriott is awesome. Working with Sarah and Danielle was super easy and they helped eliminate the stress of planning a wedding. The venue is absolutely beautiful. Our wedding was everything we ever wanted thanks to them. I would recommended them 1,000%!

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

Sarah Gaffney was our wedding coordinator. It was great working with her every day until the wedding as well as the night of the wedding. Being a bride, you have to have all the confidence in your coordinator to make the ballroom look just like you imagine & everything goes as smoothly as possible. Sarah did just that---she made sure everything was the way I wanted it. Sarah was even waiting outside in the back for us when we arrived in the trolley to make sure we were situated in our photo room and that we were all set from the minute we got there. The night of the wedding she made sure we had a drink in our hand & made sure that we had time to eat which I will be forever thankful for!!! She made sure we were all set before she left for the night and made sure to let us know when she was leaving and who to talk to if we needed anything. The food was delicious and I received many rave reviews about the food. I would highly recommend the Burlington Marriott as a venue!

Alma · Married on 10/07/2016

We had a wonderful wedding at the Marriott Burlington Hotel, we couldnt be more happy with the results , everything that we dreamt about came true and was incredible. Sarah our wedding Coordinator was the best!, was very professional , friendly and helpful during the whole wedding planning; always giving us advices and replying to all our questions and emails on time and very polite way.
    Our wedding was so beautiful, all our guests were happy and enjoyed the place, the food was so delicious, very tasty and the staff was very friendly with great customer service. Everything was on time and very organized. I highly recommend it for weddings, the package is very complete with a reasonable prices. I felt so happy in my wedding day, unforgettable experience.

Jacques · Married on 09/17/2016

We had our wedding at the Marriott in Burlington and they provided excellent service and were very responsive throughout the planning process.

Alyssa · Married on 08/20/2016

Planning a last minute wedding was stressful, but this venue was perfect! They were in constant contact and very flexible and helpful. No one would have guessed we planned it all in a month, it was flawless. Very kind people, delicious food, and perfect location. Our guests were very pleased as well. I would definitely recommend this venue.

janvi · Married on 06/26/2016

The Boston Marriott Burlington is an absolutely amazing venue that you've ever wanted. With the recent renovation, this venue is every girl's dream to have all your friends and family in one place but still have the convenience of great on-site locations for photo options .

Danielle and Sarah (Sales and Event coordinators) were so easy to work with and made wedding absolutely memorable.

Choose Boston Marriott Burlington, Danielle and Sarah, you won't regret it!

Jo · Married on 06/11/2016

My wife and I got married here in June of 2016. We were very pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend this venue. We worked with Sarah Gaffney who was phenomenal. She was always quick to answer any question or concerns we had and was super attentive to my wife's wedding needs. The ballroom looked amazing and the service was unbeatable. They have nice packages that will include many vendors like cakes and flowers.

GinaMaree · Married on 10/11/2014

We couldn't be happier with how our wedding was at the Boston Burlington Marriott! Halfway through our year of planning we received an email that there was a new Wedding Coordinator at the Marriott. At first this was a little scary thinking we'd have to start over with someone new. However I couldn't have been more wrong, the new Coordinator is David Bransfield and he is AWESOME! He answered all questions and emails in a timely manner. If he didn't know the answer he made sure he did his best to find out! During the wedding he was there to make sure everything went smoothly, which it did! As far as the food went, many of our guests have told us "wedding food is usually so bad, but this food was delicious"! We felt the same that the food was great and we were very pleased! The rennovations in the lobby are beautiful and our photographer had a field day taking pictures in front of all the new updates! The ballroom is gorgeous and we LOVED how everything looked. We thought it was great that the restaurant Chopp's was open late and was a great place for guests staying at the hotel to hangout after the wedding.

Great wedding venue, food was excellent, lot of fun!

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2011

We had a great experience at the Marriott for our wedding of 210 guests. Colleen our event planner was very prompt with responses and suggestions and went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. We continued our afternoon wedding at the Fitzwilliam's pub within the hotel and it was a perfect transition to wind down after a really perfect day. Great value and service for a hotel reception.

Aimee · Married on 10/13/2012

3.0

their wedding packages were very reasonable for the quality of the food and they were able to accomadate our high guest count. Our wedding coordinator was Sarah Chatigny. She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was as we requested and that we were having a good time at the reception. They were flexible with our time of arrival for a sat wedding and let us decide when cocktail hour was to begin. I was able to drop stuff off a week before for them to hold on to. It was nice that they allowed me to do that and I was not burdened with it 3 days before the wedding. Every request I had was just about met. Except in the beginning, I wanted to do a wine theme and have a sealed bottle of wine at each table. I was told that it was in violation of their liquor license to have it at the table and so I offered to buy the wine from their summer/winter restaurant and they still did not allow it. It was disappointing,but not the end of the world. The quality of our combo meal that we selected was the best I had ever seen by far at any other wedding. We served everyone filet mignon with stuffed shrimp. The next morning, close family and friends were able to enjoy a sunday brunch at the summer/winter restaurant as well. It's pricy, but worth it. We also had an after party that was a huge hit. The Fitzwilliam pub that is located inside the hotel is great and open until 1 a.m. The only feedback that I heard from some of our guest, but I did not experience myself, was that the wait staff was kind of rude and very quick to clear people's plates from the table. i.e. I had several people tell my in-laws that they would go to the bathroom or get up to get a drink and when they returned their plate they were not finished with was gone, and some people didnt even get cake. I was not pleased to hear that afterwards and hope that the Marriott will acknowledge this and look into how they can make it better for future guests.