Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service Reviews

1 User photo

Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service 1
  • Erin

Erin 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Dance floor was packed! Received so many compliments!

Our dance floor was PACKED from the first song to the end. Our friends told us that this was the best DJ/most fun they ever had dancing at a wedding. Reminded them of nights out together - such a fun party! Highly recommend husband DJ services!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service 2

Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service's reply:

Hey Erin! We're so glad that you and Danny had such a wonderful time with your family friends and guests. And that DJ Creativity kept the dance floor pack all night long. You guys were awesome! 馃檪馃馃従
  • Kayla

Kayla 路 Married on 09/08/2019

Such a Fun DJ

Choosing a DJ for our wedding was one of the toughest decisions we had to make, tougher than choosing our food or our venue. A DJ can make or break your entire evening and Antonio definitely made ours.

Throughout the course of the planning process, Antonio was extremely flexible when it came to setting up times to talk and skype, as we were on opposite coasts and 3 time zones apart. He really listened to what we wanted and took the info and ran with it. Not only did he play pretty much all of the songs we asked him to, even some weird ones, but he also knew how to throw in other great songs to get the crowd going. He even got my husband's 90 year old grandma onto the dance floor. Antonio is a fantastic DJ, hire him NOW!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service's reply:

Hey Kayla! Thank you SO much for leaving us a review about Antonio! He definitely goes above and beyond to make our wedding couples dream wedding come true. We can't wait to see the video footage of that priceless moment Daniel's grandma. You two are forever connected with us as an Alumni of our best wedding couple of 2019. Anytime you need us, we're just a phone call away. Again, thank you for choosing us!

Audrianna 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Beyond Amazing

Boss Playa Productions recently provided services for my wedding. From the first time my wedding planner and I spoke with Antonio, he was been very professional, easy to get in contact with and open to the ideas and vision of my wedding planner. They also went above and beyond to incorporate our personalized monogram on the wall in the venue. Orlando and I couldn't have picked a better DJ. Our wedding was LIT!!!! Thanks again for everything 馃槉

Sent on 11/14/2018

Doanld and Khilyn Simmons 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Khilyn and Donald's Wedding

DJ Creativity was awesome!. He was punctual, professional, and had high quality equipment. He kept the party live and the dance floor full the entire time. We really appreciate the job that he did for us. He is a must choice for anyone who is looking for the right person for their party, wedding, or any celebration. Thanks again DJ. C, Donald and Khilyn Simmons

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jessica 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Mr. Jones did a phenomenal job with our wedding! He provided amazing uplighting that fit our color scheme well and as a great touch we saw two hearts symbol lighting on the reception walls and the dance floor. Mr. Jones also played great music that kept everyone on the dance floor! It was definitely a wedding to remember!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Ebony 路 Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Creativity did an amazing job at keeping the party going at my wedding earlier this month. The dance floor was full the entire night and guests didn鈥檛 want to leave! He鈥檚 professional, curteous, and thorough. Everyone was in awe! I highly recommend DJ creativity for any of your dj needs!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Lamichael 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Boss Playa Productions was one of the best DJ鈥檚 I鈥檝e ever seen. The music was excellent and the Mc鈥檌ng was top notch. He was extremely professional and I highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/26/2018
  • Lillie

Lillie Lowery 路 Married on 04/09/2018

Lillie married on 09/28/19

Dj Creativity thank you my wedding was beautiful with the up lighting and the music was amazing everyone is still talking about the beautiful lighting and music. You really brought the party you had my aunts out on the dance floor you played music for the older and younger generation we had a really good time. Thank you for making my wedding a special and memorable day. We would highly recommend Dj Creativity for any event he is very professional and awesome to work with thank you again for everything.
    Thanks
    Lillie and Bryant

Sent on 10/07/2019

Linda 路 Married on 03/02/2018

Antonio with Boss Playa Productions did a fantastic job playing at my daughters wedding reception on March 2nd. He was on time, very professional, and keep the audience on the dance floor. He also, did a great job organizing and timing the event. Such as the father daughter dance, son & mother dance, garter toss, cake cutting,,, He got the job done and keep the crowd entertained. He was very pleasant and helpful to talking to when planning the event. I would highly recommend him for any events.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service's reply:

Hey Linda, thanks for leaving a review on our page! It's a good feeling to know that you all had a great time and that you would recommend our DJ services. Thanks again for your support!

Veronica 路 Married on 08/22/2015

What an awesome experience!! I'm so happy we went with boss playa Productions!! Everyone was on the dance floor all night dancing, my husband & his friends were even spinning on the turn table. I made a request to dance with the DJ & he did :) I would highly recommend him to any & everyone.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Kelly 路 Married on 08/16/2014

We were very pleased with how accommodating Boss Playa Productions was for our wedding. We requested a wide variety of music from shag, bluegrass, classic rock, Latin, 90s dance, top dance hits & more and Antonio was able to transition everything perfectly. We had several folks compliment the wedding music and had tons of folks on the dance floor at all times! My best friend asked for the playlist for her wedding and my sister and brother and law were so impressed that they had Boss Playa Productions for their wedding too. Both Antonio and his wife Tamisha were very professional, high energy and able to adjust the party to make it seamless, timeless and high energy. A++

Sent on 10/16/2015

Eric 路 Married on 08/01/2014

My wife and I got married on Aug 1st 2014. Boss Playa Productions showed a level of professionalism that was much appreciated and well acknowledged by our guests. We had a good mix of people ranging in different ages and nationalities. Antonio and Boss Playa Productions met the music styling's to everyone's liking. From God focused music to great, family fun music. It was a good time had by all. Very easy to work with and so accommodating. Best of all, Antonio remembers my wife and I and has wished us a Happy Anniversary since that date. I would HIGHLY recommend Boss Playa Productions to anyone looking to have a function. Keep up the great work, BPP!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Sharon 路 event on 01/11/2014

Boss Playa contacted me right away when I signed up on Gigmaster and his professionalism and 60 second pitch won me over. We talked about the venue and types of music and immediately directed me to his facebook page and other references. He incorporated my favorite songs in his mix. He arrived to the venue before me and was setting up his equipment. Impressed by his light show. I did not have as many guests as invited but Boss Playa worked the floor/music like I had 100 people in the room. Music was great and there was always someone on the floor dancing, including me (the birthday girl) and the DJ! He worked the crowd and at the end walked around and made sure everyone had a good time. I truly recommend this DJ for your function.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Amber 路 Married on 10/19/2013

Boss Playa did a Awesome job!!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Amber 路 Married on 10/19/2013

Boss Playa Productions did a awesome job!! I could not be more pleased with their service.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Andrew 路 Married on 10/05/2013

Great job! Very professional & the mixes were excellent!!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Thomas 路 Married on 08/31/2013

Antonio was personal, and helped make the night very special. Worth every penny. Thank you again!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Angel 路 Married on 06/22/2013

Boss playa productions made my wedding day a memory of a lifetime!! Mr.Antonio was very dependal & affordable! I would definitely use his services agian!!! I highly recommend BossPlaya Productions to anyone who is looking for a great Dj at the right rate!!

Mr.J & Mrs. A Allen

Sent on 11/22/2013

Angela 路 Married on 05/18/2013

Boss Playa Productions did such an amazing job with our wedding. My husband, who is from Ecuador, and me, from NC, wanted to find a DJ that would be able to accommodate both Latin music as well as Country, pop, R&B and classical. We had such a wide range of music that we wanted played and Antonio Jones, aka DJ Creativity, made it happen and did a flawless job.
    Not only did he do the reception, but he did the Prelude and ceremony music as well and I am still just blown away with how well he did. The transitions from one song to the next and with being right on point with when to play music during the ceremony, priceless!
    Antonio and his wife, who assisted him throughout the night, were such a pleasure to work with and were just full of life. I would highly recommend using them for your wedding or any even in your life that you plan on having a DJ.

Sent on 07/25/2013
  • User3501488 路 2+ years ago

I would recommend Boss Playa Productions he was affordable, on time, professional, and played a great selection of music throughout the reception.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Jen 路 Married on 10/06/2012

Antonio did an excellent job for us and it was a pleasure to work with him! He was professional and attentitive to our needs/wants for our special day. Your DJ plays such a large role in your wedding/reception; it was so nice to not have to worry about the job being done the way we wanted. Not only is he an excellent DJ, he's just a really nice guy and my husband and I would highly recommed him.

Sent on 09/04/2013