Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Shea
    Shea E. Married on 01/03/2022

He is the Best!

Antonio is the best! He was super easy to work with and he knew what he was doing. He worked well with the coordinator we had, like they had worked together many times before. He really helped us stay on point with where we introduced the family and said the blessing and did the toasts. He was very knowledgeable about the process of the wedding. BUT the best part was the crowd had a blast. He knew how to work the crowd and get them on the dance floor! He is very reasonable for what he has to offer. I can't wait to work with him again.

Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service's reply:

Hey Shea, it was our mission to make Ellie & James had the best DJ ever! I'm so glad to hear that you all had a great time and that you would recommend our DJ services. Anytime you need us, contact us right away so we can reserve your date. Thanks again for your support! 😀
  • Octavia
    Octavia H. Married on 11/13/2021

Party Rocker!

Antonio, you did your thing! Your mixes were great! You kept the dance floor hot all night! Guest are asking when and where is the next party and bring DJ Creativity! I guess we will see you in June '22!

Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service's reply:

Octavia, I'm glad to hear that you guys had a great time at your wedding reception! You're family now, so we're forever connected. Reach out anytime you need us again. Thank you! 😊
    Herbert Married on 05/22/2021

Hilton Head Beach Wedding

Boss Playa Production kept are wedding/Reception going. The sound system for the wedding Ceremony on the beach was great. The reception was absolutely perfect. Kept the dance floor jumping all night.

Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service's reply:

Herbert, thank you so much for taking a moment of your valuable time to leave us a 5-star review! We're here at your service if you or anyone you know need a DJ for future events. Thanks again! 😊
  • Valya
    Valya W. Married on 05/21/2021

Such an amazing experience, no complaints at all!

Antonio with Boss Playa Productions was delightful to work with. He was very thorough and made sure that everything we needed/wanted was taken care of. During the reception, songs requests were taken which made my 5 year old cousins night as he danced to his requested song.
    Antonio’s response time was amazing with great communication. Any paperwork I needed for my venue was filled out and given back quickly.
    I would recommend Boss Playa Productions to all who are in need of a DJ.
    We had a pleasant, stress-free experience.
    We couldn’t be happier with our choice!

Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service's reply:

Hey Valya, it was our mission to make you had the best DJ ever! I'm so glad to hear that you all had a great time and that you would recommend our DJ services. Anytime you need us, contact us right away so we can reserve your next event date. Thanks again for your support!
  • Rob
    Rob F. Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing! NYC in Savannah 10/10/21

DJ Creativity was amazing! Living in NYC we wanted to have a destination wedding in Savannah, Georgia since we visited and loved everything it had to offer. Our biggest challenge in planning the wedding was finding the right venue, wedding planner, florist and especially a DJ. We did our research for a DJ and came across the website for Boss Playa Productions and after reading a few reviews, following their social media, and listening to a few of their mixes, we were hooked! We still did our due diligence and had zoom calls with other DJs but they lacked what we were looking for. They seemed nice, but very commercial and wouldn't have the style we preferred in a DJ. We then had a zoom with DJ Creativity from Boss Playa Productions and we immediately connected. During that first chat he understood our vision and how the music had to fit and mesh with our wedding. For a lot of our guests coming from NYC, including ourselves, we knew this would be the first major party or gathering we would be attending since the pandemic started. With that said, we didn't want this just to be our wedding but instead one big party for everyone to have fun and enjoy our special night. And everyone loved it! The music played a major role in this and DJ Creativity's talent was on display. He's a pro who knows how to handle his craft. He kept the party going all night and helped make our wedding night memorable. We had a wide range of music we wanted him to play and he checked all the boxes - 90's, slow songs, hip hop and R&B, salsa, reggaeton, with a sprinkle of house music. He can do it all. We made the right choice with DJ Creativity!

Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service's reply:

Rob, we're so happy to hear that your destination wedding was a success and that you enjoyed DJ Creativity!

You and Diana are forever connected to us as one of our favorite couples. Anytime you need us for an event, you have our contact info. Congratulations on your marriage and thank you for choosing Boss Playa Productions!
    Julian P. Married on 10/26/2019

Highly recommended

Very satisfied with DJ Creativity; from his music all the way to his professionalism and organization. He kept the crowd engaged and did an outstanding job at MC'ing as well

Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service's reply:

Hi Julian, thanks for leaving a review on our page! It's a good feeling to know that you all had a great time and that you were pleased with DJ Creativity. Thanks again for your support!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 10/05/2019

Dance floor was packed! Received so many compliments!

Our dance floor was PACKED from the first song to the end. Our friends told us that this was the best DJ/most fun they ever had dancing at a wedding. Reminded them of nights out together - such a fun party! Highly recommend husband DJ services!

Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service's reply:

Hey Erin! We're so glad that you and Danny had such a wonderful time with your family friends and guests. And that DJ Creativity kept the dance floor pack all night long. You guys were awesome! 🙂🤘🏾
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 09/08/2019

Such a Fun DJ

Choosing a DJ for our wedding was one of the toughest decisions we had to make, tougher than choosing our food or our venue. A DJ can make or break your entire evening and Antonio definitely made ours.

Throughout the course of the planning process, Antonio was extremely flexible when it came to setting up times to talk and skype, as we were on opposite coasts and 3 time zones apart. He really listened to what we wanted and took the info and ran with it. Not only did he play pretty much all of the songs we asked him to, even some weird ones, but he also knew how to throw in other great songs to get the crowd going. He even got my husband's 90 year old grandma onto the dance floor. Antonio is a fantastic DJ, hire him NOW!

Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service's reply:

Hey Kayla! Thank you SO much for leaving us a review about Antonio! He definitely goes above and beyond to make our wedding couples dream wedding come true. We can't wait to see the video footage of that priceless moment Daniel's grandma. You two are forever connected with us as an Alumni of our best wedding couple of 2019. Anytime you need us, we're just a phone call away. Again, thank you for choosing us!
  • Joshua
    Joshua T. Married on 08/11/2019

Awesome DJ!

Antonio was on point with everything!!!! He worked closely with my wife and I throughout the entire process and made it stress free. The mix of music was top notch and it kept party going. We just wish we had more time to actually enjoy his music but our guest definitely enjoyed it. We highly recommend Boss Playa Productions for any event! Thank you Antonio!!

Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service's reply:

Thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review Joshua! That means a lot to me to know that you and your guests had a great time and that you would recommend our DJ services. 😊
    Audrianna Married on 10/27/2018

Beyond Amazing

Boss Playa Productions recently provided services for my wedding. From the first time my wedding planner and I spoke with Antonio, he was been very professional, easy to get in contact with and open to the ideas and vision of my wedding planner. They also went above and beyond to incorporate our personalized monogram on the wall in the venue. Orlando and I couldn't have picked a better DJ. Our wedding was LIT!!!! Thanks again for everything 😊
    Doanld A. Married on 09/29/2018

Khilyn and Donald's Wedding

DJ Creativity was awesome!. He was punctual, professional, and had high quality equipment. He kept the party live and the dance floor full the entire time. We really appreciate the job that he did for us. He is a must choice for anyone who is looking for the right person for their party, wedding, or any celebration. Thanks again DJ. C, Donald and Khilyn Simmons
    Jessica Married on 09/22/2018
    Mr. Jones did a phenomenal job with our wedding! He provided amazing uplighting that fit our color scheme well and as a great touch we saw two hearts symbol lighting on the reception walls and the dance floor. Mr. Jones also played great music that kept everyone on the dance floor! It was definitely a wedding to remember!
    Lamichael Married on 08/11/2018
    Boss Playa Productions was one of the best DJ’s I’ve ever seen. The music was excellent and the Mc’ing was top notch. He was extremely professional and I highly recommend!!
    Ebony Married on 08/11/2018
    DJ Creativity did an amazing job at keeping the party going at my wedding earlier this month. The dance floor was full the entire night and guests didn’t want to leave! He’s professional, curteous, and thorough. Everyone was in awe! I highly recommend DJ creativity for any of your dj needs!
  • Lillie
    Lillie L. Married on 04/09/2018

Lillie married on 09/28/19

Dj Creativity thank you my wedding was beautiful with the up lighting and the music was amazing everyone is still talking about the beautiful lighting and music. You really brought the party you had my aunts out on the dance floor you played music for the older and younger generation we had a really good time. Thank you for making my wedding a special and memorable day. We would highly recommend Dj Creativity for any event he is very professional and awesome to work with thank you again for everything.
    Thanks
    Lillie and Bryant

Linda Married on 03/02/2018
    Antonio with Boss Playa Productions did a fantastic job playing at my daughters wedding reception on March 2nd. He was on time, very professional, and keep the audience on the dance floor. He also, did a great job organizing and timing the event. Such as the father daughter dance, son & mother dance, garter toss, cake cutting,,, He got the job done and keep the crowd entertained. He was very pleasant and helpful to talking to when planning the event. I would highly recommend him for any events.

Boss Playa Productions Wedding DJ Service's reply:

Hey Linda, thanks for leaving a review on our page! It's a good feeling to know that you all had a great time and that you would recommend our DJ services. Thanks again for your support!
    Veronica Married on 08/22/2015
    What an awesome experience!! I'm so happy we went with boss playa Productions!! Everyone was on the dance floor all night dancing, my husband & his friends were even spinning on the turn table. I made a request to dance with the DJ & he did :) I would highly recommend him to any & everyone.
    Kelly Married on 08/16/2014
    We were very pleased with how accommodating Boss Playa Productions was for our wedding. We requested a wide variety of music from shag, bluegrass, classic rock, Latin, 90s dance, top dance hits & more and Antonio was able to transition everything perfectly. We had several folks compliment the wedding music and had tons of folks on the dance floor at all times! My best friend asked for the playlist for her wedding and my sister and brother and law were so impressed that they had Boss Playa Productions for their wedding too. Both Antonio and his wife Tamisha were very professional, high energy and able to adjust the party to make it seamless, timeless and high energy. A++
    Eric Married on 08/01/2014
    My wife and I got married on Aug 1st 2014. Boss Playa Productions showed a level of professionalism that was much appreciated and well acknowledged by our guests. We had a good mix of people ranging in different ages and nationalities. Antonio and Boss Playa Productions met the music styling's to everyone's liking. From God focused music to great, family fun music. It was a good time had by all. Very easy to work with and so accommodating. Best of all, Antonio remembers my wife and I and has wished us a Happy Anniversary since that date. I would HIGHLY recommend Boss Playa Productions to anyone looking to have a function. Keep up the great work, BPP!
    Sharon Event on: 01/11/2014
    Boss Playa contacted me right away when I signed up on Gigmaster and his professionalism and 60 second pitch won me over. We talked about the venue and types of music and immediately directed me to his facebook page and other references. He incorporated my favorite songs in his mix. He arrived to the venue before me and was setting up his equipment. Impressed by his light show. I did not have as many guests as invited but Boss Playa worked the floor/music like I had 100 people in the room. Music was great and there was always someone on the floor dancing, including me (the birthday girl) and the DJ! He worked the crowd and at the end walked around and made sure everyone had a good time. I truly recommend this DJ for your function.
    Amber Married on 10/19/2013
    Boss Playa Productions did a awesome job!! I could not be more pleased with their service.
    Amber Married on 10/19/2013
    Boss Playa did a Awesome job!!!!!
    Andrew Married on 10/05/2013
    Great job! Very professional & the mixes were excellent!!
    Thomas Married on 08/31/2013
    Antonio was personal, and helped make the night very special. Worth every penny. Thank you again!
    Angel Married on 06/22/2013
    Boss playa productions made my wedding day a memory of a lifetime!! Mr.Antonio was very dependal & affordable! I would definitely use his services agian!!! I highly recommend BossPlaya Productions to anyone who is looking for a great Dj at the right rate!!

Mr.J & Mrs. A Allen