Boss Entertainment DJ Services Reviews

1 User photo

Boss Entertainment DJ Services 1

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing DJ!!

Chris and Evans are the best! They went above and beyond to make our wedding day incredible. They helped us edit our first dance song to make it the perfect length, aced our ceremony and cocktail hour sound, and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! They are very easy to communicate with and paid attention to all of our special requests. We would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We had an absolute blast with you and your guests and are so happy that we could be such an important part of one of the biggest days of your lives! Congratulations again!!! - Chris and Evans

Sam Hibbs · Married on 09/21/2018

Awesome Experience

We had an amazing wedding, and people were out on the dance floor all night! Would highly recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much, Sam, for your review! You and your guests were an absolute blast and I’m happy that I was able to work alongside you and Alyssa to make that day memorable! Thank you for trusting me with your sound and DJ Entertainment for your special day! -Chris “C-Breeze”

Gilda · Married on 09/09/2018

Great,.professional service. Our experience was amazing! Chris was wonderful from start to finish. Stayed on schedule and on task. He followed all of our instructions and made our wedding night celebration unforgettable!! We totally recommend him and will use him again as our DJ for future events!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Gilda, thank you for your review! I’m so happy we were able to help make your big day a reality!
    - Chris “C-Breeze”

Ryan · Married on 05/13/2018

Made our wedding day an awesome experience, from the start to the finish. Music was on point and they were so flexible and accommodating with our requests. The floor was always packed with smiles.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for the honor and privilege of being part of one of the most special days of your lives!
    - Chris & Evans

Nikki · Married on 04/21/2018

Chris, the DJ,is very nice and he knew what to say to get the people involved and was very accomendating to all of us at the reception. His music fit the crowd! He was a pleasure to have as our DJ. (This was my daughters wedding.)

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Boss Entertainment DJ Services 2

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

I was happy to be a part of your daughter’s big day! Thank you for trusting me to be so integral to the success of the reception!
    - Chris “C-Breeze”
  • Z

Zury · event on 12/23/2017

Chris, did an excellent job for my in laws 50th wedding anniversary party. Music was on point. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you very much for choosing me for such a special occasion! - Chris "C-Breeze"

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Found these DJs through Wedding Wire and I'm so glad we did! Chris and Evans were extremely responsive by email and phone, making sure everything was all set prior to the wedding day. While they only supplied music for our cocktail hour and reception, they arrived early enough to mic up our officiant and friend who was playing music for the ceremony! They did a great job keeping the dance floor full all throughout the reception. We received so many compliments on the music and have already had guests ask us who our DJ was so they could recommend them to other people looking for one! Great value and great music. Definitely recommend Chris and Evans!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your 5-Star review! We had a BLAST at your wedding and we're so happy you found us! We hope we can party with you, your friends and family again in the future! And, once again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Dona · Married on 03/11/2017

Chris is our "Go-To-DJ" and would not even think about using someone else. His professionalism is unmatched and the value is untouchable. He always responded to emails in a timely matter and was truthful in what he had to offer. He sets up early and is 100% ready when your guests begin to arrive. You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thanks, Dona, for your glowing review! It's clients like yourself and your family and friends that make it a pleasure to be in the DJ business! I hope to be part of your future events!

The music was great from start to finish. Everyone enjoyed themselves and danced like there was not tomorrow. Awesome dj!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and we hope to meet again soon! Congratulations, again, on your marriage from DJ C-Breeze and Boss Entertainment DJ Services!

Ben · Married on 09/23/2016

Great guy, and fantastic to work with. And everybody at your event will be on their feet pretty much the entire night. Best decision we made for our wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thanks Ben and Gen for the review and for allowing us to be an integral part of your special day! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future!

Boss entertainment was the easiest booking I have done through out my whole experience with planning an engagement party. This company responses to emails quickly and works with your budget and are super flexabilable with last minute changes. The dance floor was never empty, music was upbeat, fresh, up to date and the music fitted everyone's age group and was the highlight of the night. Great entertainer to the crowd and works to fit clients needs and wants. Thank you boss entertainment for this memorable night.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you, Paulina, for your review! It was our honor and privilege to DJ for you and your guests and we hope we can be there for you the next time you need your dance floor filled! - Chris "C-Breeze" Berrios

Boss Entertainment always meets their mark for entertainment! They keep the crowd going and on their feet dancing!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for your review of our services! We're happy that we've made a great impression on you and we hope to be of service to you in the future! See you on the dance floor! - Chris & Evans of Boss Entertainment DJ Services
  • Jillian

Jillian Wilderman · Married on 03/20/2015

Amazing DJ for our wedding!

Chris was amazing to work with for our wedding. He was professional and had options for uplighting and monograms if wanted. He was organized and kept in contact to make sure all our music preferences were going to be played at the wedding. The dance floor was packed all night long!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I remember your wedding and it was a blast! You and your guests made the night memorable and I was happy to be a part of it! Best wishes always! -Chris

cherie · Married on 10/15/2014

We have used Boss Entertainment Services several times and have always been very happy with the entire experience. Chris always responds to communication immediately whether by phone or email. He is professional and polite and has been accommodating when our venue changed and we went from an indoor room to an outside tent. Boss Entertainment is our favorite because our requested playlist gets played instead of some random music. Their sound system is excellent and their setup looks very professional and elegant for any formal occasion. We feel their prices are fair and we will continue to use them for all our future events. The Toner Family

Sent on 06/30/2017

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review! It's always a pleasure to hear our clients have a great time! We hope to see you again on the dance floor!
  • User2050775 · 2+ years ago

Christopher was THE BEST! He helped keep us organized by providing a checklist of what music to have prepared to any special dances and options to make our wedding memorable. He was able to customize our wedding by finding specific songs that would connect with the guest that were invited. I've used him before and will definitely use him again. EVERYONE who wants a DJ that keeps the dance floor packed NEEDS to book BOSS!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/31/2013

Chris DJ’d our wedding and the night couldn’t have been better! He was professional, knows how to read the room and what they’re enjoying and he made everything Look Amazing! You can’t do Any Better than Boss Entertainment!!!

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It means a lot to us that you take time out of your schedule to review our services and I was happy to play such an important role in the success of your wedding day! - Chris (DJ C-Breeze)

Jay · Married on 05/26/2012

I have personally used them for my my wedding and have been to events where they are being used and I here the same thing everytime..."These guys are awesome, great music, great party". I echo those words. They have top notch equipment and never disappoint. I will recommend them to anybody who needs entertainment services!

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! - Chris (DJ C-Breeze)

Dustin · Married on 05/19/2012

I know when people write a review about a DJ or entertainer they generally spend most time on the actual DJ'ing aspect at the wedding (I know that is important of course, I'll get there)

Boss entertainment was extremely helpful, professional, and easy to work with through the wedding planning process. since this is the most stressful time, Its what sticks out to me the most. There was no song we asked for that they couldn't find (which was very impressive considering my wife's whole family is from Italy and we had suggested some italian music) They had fairly written up contracts for us, and they assured us they would get the wedding guests dancing.

Aahhh now we can relax. We have our DJ's.

These guys showed up to our venue hours early, they set up great up lights, dance lights, and they were ready to go with plenty of time to spare. The LAST thing you want to worry about on your wedding day is "are they gonna be in time to set up all their equipment?"

I have been going to events of Boss for a year or so before my wedding so I knew our guests would have a good time, and man did they. Our floor was packed the entire wedding.

Hire Boss, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thanks for your review of our services and we're ecstatic that you enjoyed your experience with us!
  • Z

Zury · Married on 09/04/2010

Chris was great! He took the time to meet with us in person knew what type of music we like for our wedding and kept all of our guest dancing the whole night. He will be the DJ for my in laws 50 wedding anniversary coming up. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/28/2008

Chris was wonderful, professional, on time, reasonably priced, GREAT MUSIC SELECTION (he had everything), accommodated my special requests, and I literally didn't have to worry about the music. We all enjoyed. ...down to the last song. ..which was a special, last minute request that he had. HIRE BOSS ENTERTAINMENT AND YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! I truly appreciate you taking time out to share your experience with everyone! Have a wonderful day! -Chris (DJ C-Breeze)

Micah · Married on 09/14/2014

Boss Entertainment have been my go to DJs for every event in recent memory, since Ive met them, Ive had no reason to go to any other DJ. They really get the party going, even is they have to get on the floor themselves!

Def give them a ring. Very highly recommend!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Boss Entertainment DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for your review of our services! It's always a pleasure DJ'ing for you and hope to do it again soon! - Chris & Evans, Boss Entertainment DJ Services