Bosc + Brie Reviews

Bosc + Brie 7
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful caterer

Bosc & Brie handled our daughter’s reception at Bryn Du, and did a wonderful job. The food is amazing, especially the short ribs (very tender beef that melts in your mouth). We also had the lemon oregano chicken, parslied potatoes and seasonal vegetables which were all delicious. We received many compliments on the food. Bosc & Brie does so much more than prepare the food. They brought everything they needed to serve the food, set everything up and then cleaned everything at the end of the night. We had the cocktail hour in the mansion and the reception in the fieldhouse so they had two locations to deal with which wasn’t easy. Their helpful crew even moved chairs from the ceremony site to the fieldhouse. We borrowed some of their wedding décor items which was a huge help. Leah was our event coordinator and was wonderful to work with. We highly recommend Bosc & Brie!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Kathy Rosmarin · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome experience!

From the initial planning to picking up the leftover drinks and decorations, Bosc and Brie provided exceptional service. The food was delicious! So many of our wedding guests expressed how much they loved the short ribs, blackberry balsamic chicken and the cheesy potatoes! The bartender and servers were so attentive and pleasant all evening. I would definitely recommend Bosc and Brie for any catering event!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 07/13/2019

If I could give 10 stars, I would. Leah is incredible.

Bosc + Brie catered our wedding reception at the Cultural Arts Center and provided top notch service. Our venue was absolutely phenomenal, but is a public art space first and foremost and a venue second. With that, it has some quirks; set up after 3pm (since it’s open to the public until 4pm on Saturdays) and no on site kitchen/dumpsters make it difficult for a super diy-type wedding. We couldn’t have friends and family set up the night before, for example.

Enter Bosc+Brie. Their prices are reasonable ($25/head for simple/italian, $27 for one entre, $30 for two) and include set up, tear down, all linens and glasses, free cake-cutting services (even if you have a friend make your cake like i did), free use of decor items, a coordinator, and multiple tastings. Leah was incredible and patient and on the ball. I changed my mind often and had a lot of DIY elements and she rolled with it all, while gently offering things to think about that I hadn’t considered. She even drove to our B&B the morning of our wedding to pick things up for us...

The food was great! They made a special custom vegan dish and dairy free option for a guest w an allergy at no additional cost. All food costs something, and when you consider the value of the labor, there is no question that they’re worth it. By allowing you to buy your own alcohol, you’ll save thousands. We had short rib, salmon, brussels, and root veggie hash. It was a dream. We are still getting rave reviews, and about the catering specifically.

In sum: Bosc + Brie are attentive and kind, polished without being stuffy and inflexible. In a quiet moment, after giving his speech, and feeling overwhelmed with emotion, my dad walked by a server who gently said: “that was a really nice speech, sir.” It was a small thing, but it put him at ease in that vulnerable moment. Our day was perfect because of them.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Victoria · Married on 05/04/2019

Don't hesitate to hire!

The Bosc + Brie team and their event coordinator Leah Diehm were among the best wedding professionals that we had hired. We were amazed by the quality of services that we experienced for such a reasonable price! From the moment we first contacted the company through the event itself, Leah was friendly, communicative, and incredibly helpful. We didn't have a wedding planner or a "day-of" coordinator, and Leah fulfilled that role for us. I had emailed her many times with questions and she always responded quickly with great advice and solutions. She was also able to provide so much complimentary decor, which allowed our guest tables and miscellaneous tables (e.g. welcome table, dessert table) to look STUNNING without the need for us to go out and buy a bunch of things we'd never use again. And she ordered all of our event rentals for us. Moreover, we were able to drop off our welcome table decor, guest favors, etc. to her the day before and she set everything up beautifully. When we met with her two weeks before the wedding to discuss all of the details, she took careful notes on everything that we wanted to do, and she even suggested improvements to our timeline based on her experience. On the wedding day, she would discretely check in with us to make sure things were going smoothly and that we were ready to move on to the next activity. To top off how impressed we were by the professionalism of Leah and her team, THE FOOD (arguably the most important part of choosing a caterer) knocked it out of the park!! Everything from our appetizers to our plated dinner was delicious. Even our photographers and DJ raved about it. We had the grilled country half hen, short ribs, garlic mashed potatoes, and roasted asparagus, and the price included both entrees for each of our guests. If you are considering Bosc + Brie for your event, don't think; just book. You're going to have an unforgettable day!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Bosc + Brie 8
    Bosc + Brie 9
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 05/04/2019

What a great choice!

Hiring Bosc and Brie was one of the best decisions of my wedding planning. They are phenomenal. Sue made me feel so supported—the first time we met I felt a huge weight of responsibility lift from my shoulders. I knew they would do everything they could to make our wedding a success. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Katie · Married on 03/30/2019

Great food and value

I’ve been to so many weddings where the food was “blah” but thankfull with Bosc + Brie that didn’t happen at my wedding!! All of our food was delicious. Their price is also all inclusive. Their per person price included drinks, food, linens, and even centerpieces! Other caterers quotes me a per person price but then added on prices for every single table cloth and napkin and all the glassware. I loved that Bosc and Brie made the price easy to see and didn’t tack on any extra fees.

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Bosc + Brie 10
    Bosc + Brie 11
    Bosc + Brie 12

Casey & Ally · Married on 11/03/2018

Our BEST Vendor

Out of all the vendors we hired, they were absolutely THE BEST! Highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Winter · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Value, Great Food

We used Bosc and Brie for our wedding of ~ 50 people. We were very value conscious and their BBQ menu was a perfect fit for us (averaging $15/pp). I am from Texas so my family has high BBQ standards, and I received several complements on the food. They worked closely with my venue (social hall at my synagogue) to ensure conformance to requirements there. I was very pleased and would recommend them highly to others.

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Experience!

We got married October 13, 2018. They were absolutely amazing. The food was excellent. Our guest talked about how great the food was. They were so very accommodating to any changes if we had any!! I cannot thank Sue enough for all she did. The owner Bob, was an excellent gentleman! It was such a pleasure to have a great catering company to help make our day amazing. Thank you so much Bosc + Brie you guys did an excellent job!!! I heard so many compliments about how the food tastes. Did not hear one complaint from anyone! If you want an excellent experience, choose Bosc + Brie !!!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Bosc + Brie 13

Linda Vorisek · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful experience

Our daughter was married in October 2018 and we had the reception at The Vault. We had a very positive experience working with Bosc and Brie! We tried several others before we picked them and we are glad we did! Leah was a pleasure to work with, always responsive, flexible and kind. The food was delicious and the servers were great. We got lots of compliments on the meal and it was served very attractively. There was a lot of attention to detail. The food is a big part of the wedding reception and we were so pleased with the job done by Bosc and Brie!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Bosc + Brie 14

Katie Cooper · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing!!!

We interviewed three other catering companies in the area and Bosc & Brie was by far the easiest choice we made during our wedding planning process. We had multiple compliments from guests on the taste, quality, and freshness of the food. We also loved that they had a selection of decor that we were free to use for the wedding and reception (this also helped us cut down on decor cost and use the available money to upgrade our photography package). Leah was quick to respond to all of our questions and was wonderful when it came time to coordinate with our wedding planner as well!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Alicia · Married on 05/19/2018

Bosc & Brie Catering & their event coordinator, Leah Diehm, deserve 5 stars in every single category. Leah maintained impeccable communication throughout the entire wedding planning process (over a year!) and she was extremely helpful, accessible, friendly, & knowledgeable. She is such a professional and experienced wedding planner/coordinator. Additionally, the Bosc & Brie wedding day staff were also incredible! Their service to our guests was constant, cohesive, & professional. They handle all the decorations & coordinate any third party rental deliveries. This service is so nice to have & you can truly trust in their ability to handle the wedding prep. Lastly, the food!!! Simply delicious. We had the short ribs, lemon oregano chicken supreme, potatoes augratin, seasonal medley veggies & we wouldn’t change a thing. I have had cravings for those potatoes since the wedding & our guests keep raving about them in conversation. All in all, we would recommend Bosc & Brie for any & all events!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Bosc + Brie 15

Chris · Married on 04/28/2018

Wonderful staff and even better food! Our wedding guests were blown away! Nothing could have gone better on our special day, and we're so thankful we had Tara's expertise to guide us through the process!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Kathy · Married on 11/24/2017

Amazing! Bosc + Brie managed to exceed our expectations. From planning to delivery everything was great--especially the food and service. Definitely choose Bosc + Brie for your next event!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

Tara and the entire team at Bosc + Brie were so wonderful to work with. From the initial planning stages to the final outcome, they made everything so easy. All of my guests raved about the food, especially the short rib and cheesy potatoes. We are so thankful that we had Bosc + Brie cater our wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2017

jeffrey · Married on 07/15/2017

We were very satisfied with B&B Catering. Tara kept us at ease throughout the planning process. We chose to have a hybrid wedding between traditional and DIY. Bosc & Brie was more than accommodating when it came to our customization. Food A+ (they made a custom whitefish dish for us), Venue, one-of-a-kind (Grange Audobon center), and service was fantastic. We also loved that they allowed us to stock the bar which saved us $$$, and let us serve an eccentric mix of Columbus Crafts, PBR, and Trader Joe's Quality Whites, Roses, and Reds.

5 stars- Would recommend.
    Jeff and Filiz

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jean · Married on 07/15/2017

We were incredibly happy with the help we received from Bosc + Brie for our wedding reception! Leah Diehm was so wonderful to work with; she was incredibly kind, thoughtful, and reliable-- and we are grateful to have been matched with her. Bosc + Brie was very patient with us during tastings and offered flexibility and a variety of options on their menu. The staff was very professional, attentive, and did a great job. We actually got a TON of compliments on the Short Ribs even weeks after the event. They are a great group of kind, honest, and generous people.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Adam · Married on 05/20/2017

Although Bosc + Brie was the only option for catering the Grange Audubon Center, we couldn't have been happier with the food and service provided for our wedding. It was very easy working with Leah to get exactly what we wanted on our menu, decorations for the venue, and ceremony/reception setup. The entire staff comprises top-notch professionals. Our e-mails were answered extremely quickly and they were very flexible with any changes we made, including the day of! I highly recommend Bosc + Brie for your wedding or other event.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

I have to say, working with Bosc & Brie was an absolutely FANTASTIC experience! When we were first looking at caterers, we saw Bosc & Brie's menu and really liked the high quality food options they provided. We had our first tasting and the food was amazing! One thing I do have to point out, we were at the very limit of distance Bosc & Brie would travel (40 miles away) and they were willing to work with us and still brought amazing quality food out to our venue. Throughout the whole process, we had excellent responsiveness from Tara, our coordinator. She consistently responded promptly to emails, phone calls, and even sent a plate of food home for my wife one night when she wasn't able to make a tasting! We were able to customize everything to what we wanted, and Tara worked with us every step of the way. The day of the wedding, we had no worries at all....everything was setup with ease by the Bosc & Brie staff, and the food was AWESOME! My aunt, who is super picky about food, came up to us after dinner and told us, "We are definitely hiring these folks for your grandma's 90th birthday party!" All of the guests commented how fantastic the food and the service was. Honestly, we could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you SO much to Tara and her staff at Bosc & Brie! If you like good food and good service, I HIGHLY recommend choosing Bosc & Brie!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Cheryl · Married on 05/06/2017

Leah Diehm was our coordinator and she was very helpful getting everything organized. We had to plan our wedding from out of state so speedy email response was very key. We appreciated being able to do our seating chart online as well. Bosc + Brie also accommodated us when we couldn't come to their usual tasting time since again, we were coming from out of state and needed to be able to do our appointments on weekends. The food was absolutely delicious and the staff were very professional and quick. The only negative comments I have are small in relation to the overall positive experience. One of my guests wasn't feeling well when the dinner course was being served and they did not let her keep her plate when they were clearing the course. The other thing that bothered me is that I used faux flowers/succulents on my wedding cake and specifically requested (ahead of time at a previous meeting)that these be returned to me at the end of the evening as I could wash and reuse them and they were expensive. They threw them out and had already taken the trash out when I learned of this. In the grand scheme of things, I am able to let this go because overall, as I said, planning was easy and the food was absolutely delicious. A huge bonus is that Bosc + Brie has tons of decorations (votive candles, burlap, wood stands for food, etc) they let me use (no extra charge) that really took the look of the evening to the next level. I made my own centerpieces and these extra details were perfect compliments and saved me from having to buy and transport these lovely touches.

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • Piratekuhnbeard

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I got married at the Grange Insurance Audubon Center this past July and had to use Bosc + Brie as our caterer as it is their exclusive caterer. Everything from Bosc + Brie was great! The food was amazing (we went with the lemon oregano chicken and the braised short ribs) and we are STILL getting compliments about how it was the best wedding food anyone has ever had, haha. They had a wide range of appetizers to pick from also. Their staffing was the bomb - the servers were quick and efficient and the bartenders had your drink ready before you even got to the bar. They really made our wedding a special day. If you have the option to use Bosc + Brie for any event please give them a try. We really loved working with them and would do it all over again!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Katy · Married on 07/23/2016

I can't say enough good things about Bosc & Brie. We were lucky enough to have Ashley as our coordinator for our wedding reception at Annunciation this summer. She made everything SUCH a breeze. Planning the wedding from 500+ miles away with limited visits back to Columbus can get a bit tricky, but Ashley was always extremely flexible regarding scheduling and responded so quickly to all of our questions. She was so organized going into the event and really helped take away any stress I might have had regarding the reception. As for the day of the event, their staff set up the venue so beautifully and better than I could have ever imagined! We received so many compliments on the food and friendliness of the staff. Another plus is that they have a ton of decor and vases they let you borrow, it was a big plus for us! I would HIGHLY recommend working with Bosc & Brie!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Emily · Married on 07/23/2016

Working with Bosc and Brie was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Cynthia organized absolutely everything for us, provided us with invaluable feedback on our creative ideas for the wedding, and made us feel incredibly special throughout the day. She made the wedding planning process feel effortless, and the wedding day run so unbelievably smoothly it felt like a dream. Cynthia set up a special table for us, with a selection of our appetizers, entrees, and signature cocktails for us to sneak away to during the reception to make sure we got a bite to eat (including setting the table with one of our wedding centerpieces!). We heard from almost every single guest that the food was the best they've ever had at a wedding and the service was truly exceptional, from the bartender to every table server. We would absolutely recommend working with Bosc and Brie (and Cynthia!) again for any event we needed to plan and cannot thank them enough for the joy they brought to wedding planning and the unending professionalism, attention to detail, and truly 5-star level service we received.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

We had our wedding at the Grange Insurance Audubon center in Columbus and it is a beautiful venue, however I would pick any Bosh + Brie cateirng site again just to work with Ashley! Ashley was AMAZING, she made wedding planning fun and easy-going. When every other venue we looked at said "maybe, but it will cost extra" to our questions she always replied "absolutely". She was willing to go above and beyond to help set up the event (and it was beautiful). She was very flexible with dates and times to meet and was even willing to come in extra just for us. She was there at every food tasting and gave us great ideas and insight on choices (and yes the food is really good!). I cannot say enough about how amazing she was and how she was so much more than we would have even dreamed, by the end she felt more like a friend than wedding coordinator. Thank you Ashley and Bosh + Brie for making our wedding reception the best night of our lives!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/21/2016

Bosc + Brie was an absolute dream for us to work with! Ashley our event coordinator, was top notch. She was an a complete professional, very responsive and she understood what we were looking for and made it happen. She provided quick responses to all of the questions that we had, and she took the time to make sure our wedding dream was accomplished. The food was fantastic, and many of our wedding guests commented that it was the best food they had at a wedding. We loved that there were so many things included in the cost, like linens. Ashley went above and beyond what we knew our catering vendor could do, and she made us feel certain that our reception would be exactly what we wanted it to be and more. She set up little details for us throughout the room including a cookie display and decor for the tables. She coordinated the entire night down to the minute and gave us her idea of how things could flow. The attention to detail was such a relief and really let us enjoy the night. Ashley was even in communication with our DJ as to when certain things needed to be announced! A wonderful wonderful company to work with. We were so pleased with them! Ashley is an absolute super star, and she made our wedding reception a dream come true.

Sent on 07/09/2016