Bosc + Brie Reviews

Bosc + Brie 2
Bosc + Brie 3

Casey & Ally · Married on 11/03/2018

Our BEST Vendor

Out of all the vendors we hired, they were absolutely THE BEST! Highly recommend to anyone.

• Jessica

Jessica Winter · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Value, Great Food

We used Bosc and Brie for our wedding of ~ 50 people. We were very value conscious and their BBQ menu was a perfect fit for us (averaging $15/pp). I am from Texas so my family has high BBQ standards, and I received several complements on the food. They worked closely with my venue (social hall at my synagogue) to ensure conformance to requirements there. I was very pleased and would recommend them highly to others.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Experience!

We got married October 13, 2018. They were absolutely amazing. The food was excellent. Our guest talked about how great the food was. They were so very accommodating to any changes if we had any!! I cannot thank Sue enough for all she did. The owner Bob, was an excellent gentleman! It was such a pleasure to have a great catering company to help make our day amazing. Thank you so much Bosc + Brie you guys did an excellent job!!! I heard so many compliments about how the food tastes. Did not hear one complaint from anyone! If you want an excellent experience, choose Bosc + Brie !!!

Bosc + Brie 5

Linda Vorisek · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful experience

Our daughter was married in October 2018 and we had the reception at The Vault. We had a very positive experience working with Bosc and Brie! We tried several others before we picked them and we are glad we did! Leah was a pleasure to work with, always responsive, flexible and kind. The food was delicious and the servers were great. We got lots of compliments on the meal and it was served very attractively. There was a lot of attention to detail. The food is a big part of the wedding reception and we were so pleased with the job done by Bosc and Brie!

Bosc + Brie 6

Katie Cooper · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing!!!

We interviewed three other catering companies in the area and Bosc & Brie was by far the easiest choice we made during our wedding planning process. We had multiple compliments from guests on the taste, quality, and freshness of the food. We also loved that they had a selection of decor that we were free to use for the wedding and reception (this also helped us cut down on decor cost and use the available money to upgrade our photography package). Leah was quick to respond to all of our questions and was wonderful when it came time to coordinate with our wedding planner as well!

Chris · Married on 04/28/2018

Wonderful staff and even better food! Our wedding guests were blown away! Nothing could have gone better on our special day, and we're so thankful we had Tara's expertise to guide us through the process!

Kathy · Married on 11/24/2017

Amazing! Bosc + Brie managed to exceed our expectations. From planning to delivery everything was great--especially the food and service. Definitely choose Bosc + Brie for your next event!

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

Tara and the entire team at Bosc + Brie were so wonderful to work with. From the initial planning stages to the final outcome, they made everything so easy. All of my guests raved about the food, especially the short rib and cheesy potatoes. We are so thankful that we had Bosc + Brie cater our wedding!

jeffrey · Married on 07/15/2017

We were very satisfied with B&B Catering. Tara kept us at ease throughout the planning process. We chose to have a hybrid wedding between traditional and DIY. Bosc & Brie was more than accommodating when it came to our customization. Food A+ (they made a custom whitefish dish for us), Venue, one-of-a-kind (Grange Audobon center), and service was fantastic. We also loved that they allowed us to stock the bar which saved us $$$, and let us serve an eccentric mix of Columbus Crafts, PBR, and Trader Joe's Quality Whites, Roses, and Reds.

5 stars- Would recommend.
    Jeff and Filiz

Jean · Married on 07/15/2017

We were incredibly happy with the help we received from Bosc + Brie for our wedding reception! Leah Diehm was so wonderful to work with; she was incredibly kind, thoughtful, and reliable-- and we are grateful to have been matched with her. Bosc + Brie was very patient with us during tastings and offered flexibility and a variety of options on their menu. The staff was very professional, attentive, and did a great job. We actually got a TON of compliments on the Short Ribs even weeks after the event. They are a great group of kind, honest, and generous people.

Adam · Married on 05/20/2017

Although Bosc + Brie was the only option for catering the Grange Audubon Center, we couldn't have been happier with the food and service provided for our wedding. It was very easy working with Leah to get exactly what we wanted on our menu, decorations for the venue, and ceremony/reception setup. The entire staff comprises top-notch professionals. Our e-mails were answered extremely quickly and they were very flexible with any changes we made, including the day of! I highly recommend Bosc + Brie for your wedding or other event.

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

I have to say, working with Bosc & Brie was an absolutely FANTASTIC experience! When we were first looking at caterers, we saw Bosc & Brie's menu and really liked the high quality food options they provided. We had our first tasting and the food was amazing! One thing I do have to point out, we were at the very limit of distance Bosc & Brie would travel (40 miles away) and they were willing to work with us and still brought amazing quality food out to our venue. Throughout the whole process, we had excellent responsiveness from Tara, our coordinator. She consistently responded promptly to emails, phone calls, and even sent a plate of food home for my wife one night when she wasn't able to make a tasting! We were able to customize everything to what we wanted, and Tara worked with us every step of the way. The day of the wedding, we had no worries at all....everything was setup with ease by the Bosc & Brie staff, and the food was AWESOME! My aunt, who is super picky about food, came up to us after dinner and told us, "We are definitely hiring these folks for your grandma's 90th birthday party!" All of the guests commented how fantastic the food and the service was. Honestly, we could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you SO much to Tara and her staff at Bosc & Brie! If you like good food and good service, I HIGHLY recommend choosing Bosc & Brie!

Cheryl · Married on 05/06/2017

Leah Diehm was our coordinator and she was very helpful getting everything organized. We had to plan our wedding from out of state so speedy email response was very key. We appreciated being able to do our seating chart online as well. Bosc + Brie also accommodated us when we couldn't come to their usual tasting time since again, we were coming from out of state and needed to be able to do our appointments on weekends. The food was absolutely delicious and the staff were very professional and quick. The only negative comments I have are small in relation to the overall positive experience. One of my guests wasn't feeling well when the dinner course was being served and they did not let her keep her plate when they were clearing the course. The other thing that bothered me is that I used faux flowers/succulents on my wedding cake and specifically requested (ahead of time at a previous meeting)that these be returned to me at the end of the evening as I could wash and reuse them and they were expensive. They threw them out and had already taken the trash out when I learned of this. In the grand scheme of things, I am able to let this go because overall, as I said, planning was easy and the food was absolutely delicious. A huge bonus is that Bosc + Brie has tons of decorations (votive candles, burlap, wood stands for food, etc) they let me use (no extra charge) that really took the look of the evening to the next level. I made my own centerpieces and these extra details were perfect compliments and saved me from having to buy and transport these lovely touches.

• Piratekuhnbeard

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I got married at the Grange Insurance Audubon Center this past July and had to use Bosc + Brie as our caterer as it is their exclusive caterer. Everything from Bosc + Brie was great! The food was amazing (we went with the lemon oregano chicken and the braised short ribs) and we are STILL getting compliments about how it was the best wedding food anyone has ever had, haha. They had a wide range of appetizers to pick from also. Their staffing was the bomb - the servers were quick and efficient and the bartenders had your drink ready before you even got to the bar. They really made our wedding a special day. If you have the option to use Bosc + Brie for any event please give them a try. We really loved working with them and would do it all over again!

Katy · Married on 07/23/2016

I can't say enough good things about Bosc & Brie. We were lucky enough to have Ashley as our coordinator for our wedding reception at Annunciation this summer. She made everything SUCH a breeze. Planning the wedding from 500+ miles away with limited visits back to Columbus can get a bit tricky, but Ashley was always extremely flexible regarding scheduling and responded so quickly to all of our questions. She was so organized going into the event and really helped take away any stress I might have had regarding the reception. As for the day of the event, their staff set up the venue so beautifully and better than I could have ever imagined! We received so many compliments on the food and friendliness of the staff. Another plus is that they have a ton of decor and vases they let you borrow, it was a big plus for us! I would HIGHLY recommend working with Bosc & Brie!!

Emily · Married on 07/23/2016

Working with Bosc and Brie was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Cynthia organized absolutely everything for us, provided us with invaluable feedback on our creative ideas for the wedding, and made us feel incredibly special throughout the day. She made the wedding planning process feel effortless, and the wedding day run so unbelievably smoothly it felt like a dream. Cynthia set up a special table for us, with a selection of our appetizers, entrees, and signature cocktails for us to sneak away to during the reception to make sure we got a bite to eat (including setting the table with one of our wedding centerpieces!). We heard from almost every single guest that the food was the best they've ever had at a wedding and the service was truly exceptional, from the bartender to every table server. We would absolutely recommend working with Bosc and Brie (and Cynthia!) again for any event we needed to plan and cannot thank them enough for the joy they brought to wedding planning and the unending professionalism, attention to detail, and truly 5-star level service we received.

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

We had our wedding at the Grange Insurance Audubon center in Columbus and it is a beautiful venue, however I would pick any Bosh + Brie cateirng site again just to work with Ashley! Ashley was AMAZING, she made wedding planning fun and easy-going. When every other venue we looked at said "maybe, but it will cost extra" to our questions she always replied "absolutely". She was willing to go above and beyond to help set up the event (and it was beautiful). She was very flexible with dates and times to meet and was even willing to come in extra just for us. She was there at every food tasting and gave us great ideas and insight on choices (and yes the food is really good!). I cannot say enough about how amazing she was and how she was so much more than we would have even dreamed, by the end she felt more like a friend than wedding coordinator. Thank you Ashley and Bosh + Brie for making our wedding reception the best night of our lives!

Courtney · Married on 05/21/2016

Bosc + Brie was an absolute dream for us to work with! Ashley our event coordinator, was top notch. She was an a complete professional, very responsive and she understood what we were looking for and made it happen. She provided quick responses to all of the questions that we had, and she took the time to make sure our wedding dream was accomplished. The food was fantastic, and many of our wedding guests commented that it was the best food they had at a wedding. We loved that there were so many things included in the cost, like linens. Ashley went above and beyond what we knew our catering vendor could do, and she made us feel certain that our reception would be exactly what we wanted it to be and more. She set up little details for us throughout the room including a cookie display and decor for the tables. She coordinated the entire night down to the minute and gave us her idea of how things could flow. The attention to detail was such a relief and really let us enjoy the night. Ashley was even in communication with our DJ as to when certain things needed to be announced! A wonderful wonderful company to work with. We were so pleased with them! Ashley is an absolute super star, and she made our wedding reception a dream come true.

Victoria · Married on 04/17/2016

After having an issue with our previously chosen caterer, we contacted Bosc + Brie a mere 4 months before our wedding celebrations (EEK!), and we could not have been more pleased. We received a prompt reply from Ashley who scheduled us in for a tasting and after the first bite, we were immediately impressed. We had family flying in from Australia, England, Canada, and state side from the East Coast, West Coast, and the Southern coast, and food quality was a definite concern of ours for the big day. Also worth noting is that neither my husband or myself are 'wedding people' and so when we say we wanted good food, we didn't want good food within just wedding standards, but good food period. We also had vegans and vegetarians attending the wedding, and their chef customized some options so that they would be satisfied just as much as the meat-eaters.

In the end, we had so many people come up to us and state how phenomenal the menu was. I had one guest emphasize how many Italian weddings she'd attended in her lifetime, and this menu was well above the scale of any one of those. We had a small, intimate wedding, and it was extremely budget friendly for the amount of food provided (and the quality). And their team was amazing. I highly recommend Ashely and the team at Bosc + Brie - she was so incredibly helpful, patient, to the point, and personable. My husband has even been recommending them to other frustrated brides + grooms he knows ever since our wedding, haha. But honestly, you will not be disappointed. xoxo

[Menu included the Short Rib with Onion Demi-glaze and Blackberry Balsamic (Organic) Chicken options, with seared Tofu Steaks for our vegan guests, and Cheese Ravioli with Vodka sauce for the vegetarians.]

Aggie · Married on 10/30/2015

Bosc + Brie was an absolute dream for us to work with! Cynthia, our event coordinator, was amazing. She provided quick responses to all of the questions that I had and would email her sporadically. They were super flexible with our menu and made what we wanted happen even though it wasn't specifically listed out on their menu offerings. The service at both our tasting and wedding was fantastic. We loved that there were so many things included in the cost, like linens. Such a great value! Cynthia even went above and beyond what we knew our catering vendor could do! They set up little details for us throughout the room including our escort tags and bits of decor for the tables. She coordinated the entire night down to the minute and gave us her idea of how things could flow best - which was super helpful! The attention to detail was such a relief and really let us enjoy the night. They were even in communication with our DJs as to when certain things needed to be announced! The food was delicious and our guests raved about it! A wonderful wonderful company to work with. We were so pleased with them!

Justin · Married on 09/19/2015

Marla and her staff were on point! Terrible fits of rain while setting up yet the staff had smiles on their faces, dressed and performed all duties wonderfully! Made everyone comfortable and and happy despite the rain. They were able to start serving early with a simple nod, glasses being poured left and right. Was not bothered throughout the whole wedding with questions or ideas, they knew what to do and left us knowing that we had nothing to worry about. Very competitive pricing. They not only were the best priced compared to those we shopped, the only reason we entertained the idea of using them was a wedding we were attending earlier in the year, they had catered a fantastic meal and the bride and groom raved about them. Marla, thank you so much, rarely do we leave reviews, they are typically either forced or emotionally driven but well deserved in this situation. Hats off! -Justin & Ashley H

Rachel · Married on 08/22/2015

There are not enough words in the vernacular to praise the work of Bosc + Brie. Cynthia was amazing from the very start. She not only gave us fantastic menu options but she suggested we look at another venue that was not on our list for the wedding/reception and WOW was it exactly what we wanted. She kept me from going full Bridezilla 24 hours from the wedding when last minute RSVPs came in and her team put together a gorgeous reception area with my very simple table decorations.

And the food, GOODNESS GRACIOUS, the food! Absolutely top notch. It's been two weeks since the wedding and people are still telling us how delicious the food was, with most stating it was the best catered food they've had in Central Ohio. I was not able to eat at the wedding (does any bride??) and she sent us away with two boxes stuffed full of our selections (including the out-of-this-world meatballs from the cocktail hour) so we could eat back at the hotel.

I have absolutely nothing but high praise for this vendor. Do yourself a huge favor and hire them. A huge load will be taken off your shoulders knowing you are in the most capable hands of Cynthia and her crew.

Christy · Married on 08/15/2015

I just wanted to take a moment to share the wonderful experience that my husband and I had with Marla Ruoff of Bosc & Brie last month for our wedding! She was fantastic throughout the entire process so I HAD to let y'all know. You really can't go wrong with Bosc & Brie and here’s why…
    First of all, we all look at pricing when it comes to the bottom line for events, especially for one as big as a wedding. Bosc & Brie offered the most incentive to book with them and STILL ended up being lower than the many caterers we met with in Columbus, Ohio! The package they offer is basically, unbeatable. Not only was the value of what was offered to us with Bosc & Brie a great investment but the quality of service we received by far exceeded our expectations. The food was PHENOMENAL! There wasn’t one person at our wedding who didn’t rave about it. What they raved about just as much as the food and setup was the Bosc & Brie catering staff. They loved them! Marla was our head caterer and she met with us numerous times. She was flexible and hospitable. She kept in contact with us as much as we needed. She not only pulled through with what we asked for, she went above and beyond and assisted in the design, setup and execution of our wedding! She coordinated with our rentals vendor on our behalf and really just made that day extra special. We requested a special dish that they did not have on their menu and they made it for us! We were just so happy with everything and with all that Marla had done, we would absolutely recommend Bosc & Brie for your wedding or future catering events. You really can’t go wrong. Thank you, Marla! We truly appreciate all of your hard work and will miss working with you!

Cynthia was great to work with in addition to the great tasting food that Bosc + Brie prepares. She worked with us to stay in our budget and was very responsive to my questions and last minute changes/details. They also took care of all the set up and it looked beautiful. I would definitely recommend then as the caterer for any event!