Boro Photography: Creative Visions Reviews

Boro Photography: Creative Visions 5
Boro Photography: Creative Visions 6
Boro Photography: Creative Visions 7

sandra · Married on 01/13/2017

Wes was the sole photographer for our January wedding and he was amazing! We have no complaints, and tons of gorgeous pictures! He had such a knack for catching personality and authenticity in us and our guests. Throughout the night, there were moments where I thought to myself "I wish Wes was here to catch this"... I'd look up, and there he was, snapping away :-) I would definitely hire Boro again!!

Jaime · Married on 11/19/2016

I booked Boro because my sister used them at her wedding and loved them, and I am so glad I did! From the beginning, Martha was so quick to answer any questions I had and was very helpful throughout everything. We booked the package with the engagement photos, and the day we chose to do them was cold & rainy but Martha was a trooper and the photos turned out amazing. Over a year later, her and Wes did our wedding and I couldn't be any happier with the photos they captured. Everyone I show the photos to say they should be in a magazine! ;) Their packages are reasonably priced, a lot cheaper than most other photographers I looked at. But their quality of work is outstanding. I would definitely recommend Boro Photography and I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

E · Married on 07/16/2016

I highly recommend Boro Photography. Martha was fantastic about getting us set-up with the details for the day and Wes conversed with us prior to the wedding day to make sure he got all the special shots we asked for including meeting with us prior to the ceremony to take some special shots. Wes quietly snapped shots for us during the day capturing all the things that we never would have seen. Very professional & made our day perfect!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Boro Photography: Creative Visions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, it was such a pleasure to work with you!!

Boro Photography is awesome. We had our engagement pictures with them too and they came out great. Wes and Bree were the photographers for our wedding day and were spectacular. Wes was game for any crazy picture idea we had and was super excited about all the shooting locations/lighting/etc. I think they were as excited as we were about the quality of the pictures they were taking. Wes kept stopping to show us the pictures as he was going along. They were there for every aspect of the wedding, but we didn't feel like they were in our face or anything. Marth was always great at responding to our emails and helped us decide what kind of shot list we would need. They are an awesome group to work with. Highly recommended!

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2015

Boro does an incredible job! I have used their photographer, Martha, with a few family photo sessions and my sister-in-law hired her for her wedding photos this past May. She does an amazing job! What I love most about her, and this company, is they go for pictures that truly capture the moment, not just posed photos. They catch some truly great moments and Martha does a great job with children and adults alike! Our family photos that she has done are some of my favorite photos that I have ever taken of my family and I absolutely cherish them. She is professional, friendly, prompt and full of creativity which is perfect when you are looking for a great photo collection! She did an incredible job for my sister-in-law's wedding as well, some really great moments were captured that we get to relive every time we see them. The photos are high quality and I have never had any kind of issue, my sister-in-law would say the same! I highly recommend Boro Photography and Martha especially, I would request her if she is available!

Deanna · Married on 10/04/2014

We had the pleasure of working with both Wes and Martha from BORO Creative Visions Photography. Wes had done our enagagement photos which were nothing shy of amazing! He was great to work with and captured exactly what we were envisioning. Wes exceeded all of our expectations! Martha photographed our wedding day and we could not have asked for a better fit. Jon and I instantly loved her! She captured the most beautiful photos of us and our family. I wanted a very specific type of photo, less posing and more capturing the moment and Martha nailed it! We were blown away by how beautifully she captured our special day. We want to Thank you both for an exceptional job! To anyone looking for an amazing team of photographers look no further than BORO! We look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sincerely,

Boro Photography: Creative Visions 14
    Boro Photography: Creative Visions 15
    Boro Photography: Creative Visions 16

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2014

We are so thrilled with Boro photography. From the second we contacted them, Martha, the office manager and photographer herself, was nothing but incredibly responsive. Boro was a preferred vendor or our venue, Waterville Valley, and both our main photographer, Wes, and Martha really worked with us to keep our quote within our budget. We were thrilled to find out we would not only be receiving 8 hours of coverage and all rights to our photos but we also received a second photographer- Martha! Both Martha and Wes were amazing and we are so pleased with our photos and we would hire Boro again in a heartbeat!

Emily Shannon · Married on 08/09/2014

My fiancee and I just used Boro Photography for our wedding last weekend. They were beyond pleasant to work with! Martha, the contact person for the company, is incredibly responsive and helpful. Our photographer, Wes, was very professional and has a wonderful creative eye. He and the second shooter at our wedding did an incredible job covering all bases for the entire day, including both brides getting ready while also taking beautiful still shots of the dresses, jewelry, flowers, venues, etc.

We found Boro to be a GREAT value for the service! They were more affordable than most other photographers in the area. Their package included and engagement shoot, eight hours of wedding day photography with two shooters, and the rights to all of our photos (which was surprisingly uncommon). We loved working with them and are thrilled with the photos and memories we have thanks to them!

I could not have asked for a better photography team for my wedding in July 2014 in Bedford, NH. Wes and Martha were our photographers and they were so fantastic to work with. They did our engagement photos a few months earlier so we already had a relationship with them (part of their awesome package). They were easy going, worked with our style and personalities and were completely unobtrusive. They were excellent at communicating before and during out event. Our wedding pictures turned out so wonderfully and we could not have been happier. I would highly recommend Boro Photography.

Working with Jenny and the rest of the Boro staff was a true pleasure from start to finish. I'd long followed Boro's photo blog and knew that their photojournalistic style was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. However, being on a tight budget, cost was also a major consideration and the folks at Boro were able to work within our budget to create an amazing and affordable package. Jenny and Amanda shot our engagement photos on a drizzly day a couple months before the wedding and the photos we got back were gorgeous. The staff was responsive and helpful in letting us know the details our photographer would need to know on the day of the wedding, and we spoke to Jenny the week before to go over everything once more. Jenny was a true professional; she was calm, easy to work with and great at directing everyone in group shots. We're so impressed and pleased with the quality of photos she shot. We'd recommend them to friends, family and anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion.

Kate · Married on 01/11/2014

We used Wes and Martha for our wedding and reception. They did a wonderful job capturing our special day!

Kristina · Married on 09/07/2013

The Boro Photography Team is made up of solid ROCKSTARS! From beginning to end, it was a wonderful experience working with such organized, professional, creative and passionate photographers!

Wes and Martha did a fantastic job with helping us choose the perfect wedding photography package that was right for us and spent a great amount of time on answering all of our questions and concerns promptly. Since we are from out of town, but hosted our wedding in NH, we set up a phone conference with our main shooter, Amanda, which was a great way for us to get to know her and photography style. She was very detailed oriented and paid special attention to the photography style that I wanted to capture during our engagement shoot and wedding day and every photo that she has produced for us has been sheer brilliance! (We call her the photography magician, because we felt that she was able to capture us in the best possible light in every shot and she helped us tell a story of the two of us through her photos!) Her enthusiasm, fabulous humor and high energy made our wedding day that much more wonderful and such an unforgettable experience.

My #1 priority while planning our wedding was to score an unbelievable photographer that thinks outside of the box, passionate about what they do and make us feel comfortable and enjoy having our photos taken (because my now husband is not a huge fan of getting his photo taken), and we hit a grand slam with the Boro Photography team! From start to finish, they are AMAZING!!!

Amanda and Boro Photography were absolutely outstanding to work with! Our photos came out amazing and we had so much fun working with them.

Catherine · Married on 09/29/2012

We had a really great experience with Boro. Amanda and Martha were our photographers, and we ended up having a third for free, too, who needed to get experience, so we got even more vantage points on our wedding. They were very professional and easy to work with, and they made everyone really comfortable. I had some guests tell me afterwards they were really impressed at how quickly and easily they got us through our (large) family group photos! I was also able to add an hour of coverage the week before the wedding. I would definitely work with them again!

We were very pleased with our two photographers! As the day went on it felt as if they were not even there yet they were still capturing every moment of the wedding:)

Corina · Married on 07/07/2012

We hired Marina as the lead photographer for our Big Day and are so happy we had her there. From our first meeting we hit it off. She listened to and interpreted our few ideas and provided a wealth of suggestions too. Despite her hip and friendly nature, she was always very professional. Her assistant Jenny was also delightful to see snapping away all day with a smile on. They helped to create beautiful moments during a few quick shoots and captured many more from the shadows all day and night.

Donna Marie · Married on 05/26/2012

Amazing!!! We just got married on Saturday, May 26th. Yet, I could not wait to write a fabulous review (even before viewing all our pictures). Amanda and Mark shot our wedding and were so open and willing every step of the way. You truly get a sense that they do everything they do because they absolutely love what they do! I was married on Cape Cod but they had no problem making the drive. By the end of the day, both Amanda and Mark were not just our photographers but our friends. They shot over 1700 pictures! That's dedication:)

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2012

I am so glad we chose BCV to photograph our wedding! We planned our wedding long distance, which can be incredibly stressful when it comes to working with vendors, but they made it so easy and stress-free. They were able to work with in our budget (which in the wedding photography world was on the smaller side) and delivered amazing photos! We also had the incredible benefit of having 2 extra photographers (in addition to Amanda) who needed more experience. Aside from the whole getting married thing and having a great party to celebrate, the BCV team was one of the best parts of our wedding. We got our photos about 5 weeks after our wedding (which prevented us from packing for our honeymoon because we just couldn't stop going through them!) They are a really talented group and are great with their customers (and wedding guests too!) I can't recommend them enough!

• Anne Marie

Anne Marie · Married on 12/30/2011

We had an amazing experience with Boro: Creative Visions. Our package included an engagement session where Amanda came to us and took photos in and around our apartment in South Boston. The engagement session was really fun and made us a lot more comfortable with her and with posing for pictures on our wedding day. The day of the wedding, she and two assistant photographers were there early to check out the hotel and plan, which was great. I loved how Amanda was constantly coming up with interesting ideas for photos, from photos in the glass elevator to standing in the middle of the road. She was also really great at keeping people organized and in line during the chaos that was "family photos." Most importantly, we ended up with SO MANY gorgeous photos to remember our special day by. I am so happy we chose Boro: Creative Visions for our wedding, and I would absolutely recommend them to future brides!!

We also booked their photobooth for our wedding. It was a huge hit! Everyone was enjoying it from the youngest to the oldest guests! We had guests leave the duplicate photo strip that prints out in our guest book and now we have a wonderful keepsake that we will look at again and again! I highly recommend the photobooth for some added fun and entertainment (and an additional favor) for you and your guests!!

Jenny · Married on 09/23/2011

Amanda and Mark did an AMAZING job throughout our entire wedding. To start off, an engagement session was included with our package, which gave us the chance to spend some time with Amanda and her camera before our wedding day. This was a great experience, because we got to know Amanda and she made us feel totally comfortable in front of the camera, so in turn we felt totally prepared and comfortable on our wedding day. She is also super-personable and gives great direction.

Even under less-than-ideal weather conditions and having to move the ceremony into a tiny, dark and somewhat ugly building, Amanda and Mark still managed to capture stunning photos. They also did a great job of taking lots of photos of our guests and the details of the wedding to really tell the story of the whole day.

I would absolutely recommend Boro to anyone!

Joanne · Married on 06/10/2011

I came across Boro when the company was first starting off. Amanda and I met and ended up talking and laughing for over an hour before we even talked photography! The professionalism and passion this company has far exceeds that of any other company I have ever worked with inside and outside of planning a wedding. Since using Boro for our wedding, I have referred three more weddings to them, including my brothers. Amanda has become a great friend and will certainly be our family photographer for life.

I can't say enough great things about this company. They are not only professional, but friendly and extremely helpful during this stressful time for couples. Not to mention, the photos you receive are incredible! I would recommend them 1,000 times over!

pamela · Married on 09/11/2010

Hiring Boro: Creative Visions was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Amanda is an incredible photographer and her background in photo-journalism sets her apart from others. You will not be disappointed. My wedding photos far exceeded my expectations. Everyone was so impressed. They were so natural looking and didn't look posed. Amanda made you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and she was so great to work with.

I can't say enough about Amanda. She truly is one of the best! And I can't wait to hire her again for some family portraits.

• tristen0801

Tristen · Married on 08/01/2010

Working with Amanda was an honor and a pleasure. When researching photographers, her website was the one I kept going back to over and over again. Her photojournalistic style was exactly what I was looking for. When we met her, both of us knew she was the perfect fit. We had an engagement session with her first, which allowed us to spend some time getting to know her working style, and we had such a fun day. We got those photos back and knew we'd made the right decision and we were so excited for the wedding. We've received only our first peek at the photos (since the wedding was only 3 weeks ago), but they are amazing so far, and we can't wait to see the rest! I know these are photos we're going to treasure and look through all of our lives. Also ~ her assistant Will is just as talented and just as nice. They're very professional, unobtrusive and yet somehow catch so many story-telling moments. I recommend Boro: Creative Visions for any event you may want to photograph.

Rebecca · Married on 01/23/2010

Working with Amanda was so easy and enjoyable. I told her before, and I'll say it again... being photographed with my husband was the most memorable part of our wedding! It was our time alone to sneak away and share our happy day together... Amanda made us so comfortable and she made us feel so beautiful!! Every picture she took is unique, well shot, and beautifully crafted.. we're havign trouble choosing our favorites because we love them all. Our families had so much fun with Amanda, and when she had to leave at the end of the evening, it was like saying goodbye to one of our favorite guests- no one wanted her to go. I highly recommend hiring Amanda for your wedding day- you will be more than satisfied and she will only enhance your day. We now have more than 1,300 ways to remember the joy and love of our day (and we still look through them on a weekly basis!)