Born To DJ, LLC Reviews

7 | Greensboro, NC

7 Reviews for Born To DJ, LLC

Jasmine · Married on 06/02/2018

James did a great job at our June 2, 2018 wedding! He provided the microphones and sound equipment for the ceremony, and DJed the reception. We saw him DJ our friends' wedding back in September and thought he did a great job so we asked him to do ours. He was very responsive and flexible throughout the planning process. During the reception he stuck to the timeline he was provided, and his music during dinner got people on the dance floor before the dancing was "supposed" to even start! He did a great job reading the crowd because the floor was never empty! He is also a great announcer.

Tiffany · Married on 04/28/2018

James was amazing on my wedding day. I just got married on 4/28/2018 and I can honestly say that James was both professional and courteous throughout my entire event. Out of all the DJs that I looked into, James was the most reasonable priced with including uplighting. My venue looked magical with the surrounding uplights by James, and the music was exceptional. My guests absolutely loved the music! I am beyond pleased with the services I received from James, and will be booking him for future events!

Natasha · Married on 09/16/2017

Very please with the DJ. We actually forgot to give him some updated information on the day of the wedding. He was able to read my "chicken scratch". He played music we picked out and his flow went right along with it. When someone requested a song, he would come ask me if it was ok to play is before playing the song. He was awesome and very professional.

Serenitye · Married on 08/20/2017

We used DJ James Weaks. He was very professional and my guest truly enjoyed the song selection.

Safiyyah · Married on 06/10/2017

Born To DJ did such a fantastic job at our wedding. We received top notch service and professionalism. The DJ also helped out with announcements and getting our guests up and dancing with great music selections. He worked really well with our Coordinators and everything went so smoothly. Thanks for making our day amazing! I would recommend using their services.

• MrsLaurenRenee

Lauren · Married on 04/09/2017

Born to DJ was very professional and attentive to our needs. They played everything we wanted to hear and more. They were good at announcing what was next and keeping the party atmosphere up at the reception. They also handled our ceremony and that was lovely too. I have zero complaints about them.

Ashley · Married on 07/26/2014

My reception was elegant and tasteful!! The DJ made sure he had a wide range of selection so that the Grandparents and Younger Adults could all have some time dancing!!