Boone's Professional Events Reviews

Boone's Professional Events 5
Boone's Professional Events 6
Boone's Professional Events 7

Melody · event on 04/12/2014

Great DJ. The group totally loved the Web Portal where we could pick out the music from thousands of songs and artists and create our own playlists. Best event ever!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Working with Boone's Professional Events was one of the easiest tasks for our wedding. Making the playlist on their website helped us with the music that we wanted. He was also very accommodating with the selection we requested for the cocktail hour instead of the normal jazz. The photobooth was entertaining to say the least. All of our guests went through the photobooth on numerous occasions. When we noticed that we were running behind on time Jeff was able to help us get back on to the schedule. He was the best DJ of the 6 we attended for the past year. After the wedding everyone commented on great the music selection was and how he was able to make everything flow. A lot of things went wrong on our wedding day but the one that did was Boone's Professional Events.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Dunedin · event on 03/16/2014

Jeff and his crew are an absolute DREAM to work with!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Jeff Boone was amazing to work with. Great music!!! Great DJ!!!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Jeff · Married on 03/15/2014

We were well pleased with Jeff's professionalism. He made it very special for us. We will use him again

Sent on 04/13/2014

Angie · event on 03/01/2014

Boone's Professional Events provided DJ Services and photo booth rental for our daughter's 7th Birthday and it was an absolute hit!!! Not only did DJ Justice dress the part he made our daughter feel like the star of her party. If you are looking for an alternative to the typical "bounce house" birthday party, Boone's Professional Events can certainly accommodate a party for your little one. Their staff is great with children and they even went the extra step to learn the "tootie ta"...a dance they perform in school. Their online event planning area is very impressive and made planning her party seamless. We were able to select kid appropriate songs and/or request the kid friendly version if it wasn't available. Jeff Boone and his staff really went the extra mile to be sure everything was perfect all they way down to the image on the photo strips! I would highly recommend their services and hope to use them again in the near future. Our daughter said: "This was the best birthday EVER!!!" This was truly a memorable Birthday party and it brings a smile to my face every time I think about the event.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Lynne · event on 02/23/2014

Justin did a fantastic job for our Father's 90th birthday party. He even found some old commercials that he interspersed with the music, great idea, as there were a lot of people that were not youngsters. He asked what we wanted to hear, and made announcements at appropriate times, so we did not have to worry about those things while we enjoyed the party. Justin is very personable. I liked that he played the music low volume at first so people could talk and eat and be able to hear ( am I dating myself?) Anyway I would definitely recommend him for any event.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Mark · Married on 02/15/2014

Jeff went beyond our expectations. I would so recommend him to anyone that needs a DJ.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Donna · Married on 02/01/2014

Awesome job....kept everyone entertained and made adjustments when requested. Very accommodating!!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thanks Donna! Your wedding was a lot of fun! :0)

Courtney · Married on 01/18/2014

Boone was amazing! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He respected requests and even requests that I as a bride did not want. He went out of his way to stay on schedule and really kept people on the dance floor. You will not find a better DJ!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Courtney! Thank you! I had a blast!!

Bridget · event on 01/18/2014

Wonderful to work with and hope to work together again!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Aymee · event on 12/07/2013

Jeff is fantastic to work with. He follows through on everything exactly when he says he is going to do it. He was early, played anything he was asked, he is great!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Sandra · event on 12/06/2013

Jeff and his team are professional and a pleasure to work with. The guests all had a great time!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Delaney · Married on 11/01/2013

DJ Boone was recommended by a great friend of mine. i never hesitated in calling them. DJ Boone was professional, responsive (to my hundred email about "how about this or that" "don't forget this"), and flexible when we changed the whole tone of our wedding. His engagement with the crowd and ability to change direction with every request was awesome. I would highly recommend a meeting with this DJ.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you Delaney! I enjoyed being a part of your special day!
  • User3656096 · event on 10/24/2013

Jeff was awesome to work with. My client absolutely loved the green screen with the backgrounds. We will definitely use him for all of our events.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2013

Jeff was absolutely perfect for my wedding! He had plenty of ideas for games, worked with me on music up until the moment before I walked down the isle, and added beautiful lighting to the venue. If you're having an event on the beach, Jeff has a generator that is so quiet, I couldn't hear it at all. All I can say is thank you, Jeff, for making our special moment more memorable!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thanks Ashley! I enjoyed being a part of your special day!

Stanley · Married on 10/12/2013

The photo booth added an extra party element to the night. It was so much fun.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thanks Stan! I wish I could have been there myself! I noticed there was a lot of folks at your wedding that I have gotten to know through the years! ... DJ Boone!
  • Julie

Julie · event on 10/10/2013

Boone's Professional Events, and especially Jeff Boone, provided not only a fantastic product to help bring some entertainment to our event but also provided the kind of attitude and professionalism that stand out among the rest. Jeff Boone provided a quality product and a ton of fun for our guests. We cannot thank Jeff and Boone's Professional Events enough.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you Julie! It was a pleasure to be a part of your Event!

Justin · Married on 09/21/2013

Boone's was wonderful!! The staff that ran the Photobooth had everyone laughing! It was truly the highlight of our event! I wouldn't recommend another vendor!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thanks Justin! We enjoyed being a part of your special day!

RL · Married on 09/07/2013

Boone's was very helpful in guiding us with the best set up and timing for the evening. They were courteous and very responsive to both guests and the bridal party at the reception. In addition to providing excellent DJ service, they were also our photo booth vendor. The booth was large and the props they provided were thoroughly enjoyed by our guests (and us viewing the pictures after). I would highly recommend Boone's for your event.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Caitie · Married on 08/31/2013

All around perfect! Very prompt responses to any question or concern you may have and Great music selection, great value, all around great guy who helped make my wedding perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thanks Caitie! I had a blast!

Jeff was fabulous to work with - provides outstanding services at very reasonable prices. We could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thanks Mary! The pleasure was all mine!
  • Jesica

Jesica · Married on 08/10/2013

Boone's Professional Events was a blast to have at our special day! They customized the photo card backgrounds to match our wedding theme, and provided an endless supply of props for our guests to use in the photos! If you are looking for something that is fun and interactive for your guests to use at your wedding or event, the photo booth is the way to go and Boone's Professional Events is the vendor to use! They are such fun and sweet people and a pleasure to work with! Please do your guests and yourself a favor and have the photo booth by Boone's Professional Events at your Wedding or even a birthday party.... Our guests had such a blast in the photobooth in fact they went multiple times it was absolutely worth having!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thanks Jesica! It was a beautiful wedding!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/03/2013

We were very fortunate to have Boone as our wedding DJ. Our wedding had a mix of people who liked to dance and then those who didn't, and he was fantastic at keeping the energy going and getting people on the dance floor. Boone is very flexible, and able to accommodate special requests on short notice. My husband and I got so busy with wedding planning the week of the wedding we never got to discuss how long our first dance was going to be, so about five minutes before our first dance we figured it out, and Boone executed like it had been planned for months! We cannot say enough good things about the energy and spirit Boone brings to his work! You can tell, just from working with him, that he loves what he does and that definitely shows on the wedding day! I was worried we would have no one on the dance floor the whole time, but that was hardly a problem thanks to Boone! If you're looking for an amazing DJ, look no further, you've found the perfect one here!!

Sent on 08/24/2013

Boone's Professional Events's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

This awesome couple quickly responded to emails (something you take for granted before you plan a wedding) and customized our photostrips to match our color scheme! They brought a ton of props and helped my friends and family with fun ideas. They were also the least expensive choice considering how long they could stay etc. Totally worth every penny!

Sent on 07/10/2013