36 Reviews for BOOM

Cocktail Hour (2)
Willing to Travel (2)
Ceremony (1)
36 BOOM Reviews

We are a dance club comprised of mostly 55 to 75 year old people. Boom did a GREAT job of accommodating our music interests and getting the people on the dance floor.

Profile Picture douglas, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We love boom! Have used them for our event many times and they are always terrific!

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Danny and Theresa were so easy to work with. The music was outstanding. The dance floor was always filled. I highly recommend them. The live music made all the difference.

Profile Picture Patty , 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We were thrilled with our experience with BOOM! From the flexibility of setting up our agenda for the night, beautiful cocktail hour music, and then dancing the night away with our guests....it was perfect! We recieved so many compliments from our guests!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I have used BOOM multiple times & each time they are fabulous! Great service, friendly & lots of FUN!

Profile Picture Susie , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Boom was amazing! They got everyone on the dance floor and rocked it all night.

Profile Picture Bridget , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Boom was one of the best decisions we made. The band was super professional, on-time, and knew what they were doing. They were great at MC-ing the wedding and helping everything go smoothly. Their musicianship was incredible; they really were able to feel the crowd and build the performance based off of the evening. Playing a huge variety of music, the singers were able to hit every note and sound like the original songs. We needed a bigger dance floor for our wedding because it was packed the entire time. No "liquid-courage" was needed to have everyone on the dance floor and having a great time. Overall, Boom is a very professional group who sounded incredible and did exactly what we were looking for at our reception! Thank you!!
-Groom

Profile Picture Blake, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Boom is the best band ever!! We have had Boom play at a few of our events and our whole family loves watching, listening and dancing to Boom's music. We will book Boom for our next event for sure!!!

Profile Picture Ann, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

So happy I booked BOOM for our wedding in April! Everyone had a great time and people are still talking about how fun the band was. They played all genres of music and accommodated my requests. Will definitely recommend to others!

Profile Picture Corey, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

In one word "Spectacular". They were incredible to work with and just a pleasure. And they sounded phenomenal. We had a full dance floor right from the get go. Also many guest complimented on how great they were. Would use them again in a heartbeat. We were very happy with them if you could not guess.

Profile Picture Shawn, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I hired BOOM for a Father Daughter dance at the end of January 2017. They were great to work with. Danny was quick to respond & very courtesy. The played a great variety of music & the guests enjoyed themselves. I look forward to working with them again!

Profile Picture Susie , 1/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Very easy to work with. They did a great job keeping the crowd engaged.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/19/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception

Our family has had three wedding in the last 2 years and BOOM has played at all of our receptions. Ours was the most recent one and they did a great job! The dance floor was full during every song and many of our guests commented how great the band was! Danny DuMaine, the manager, was very nice and easy to work with. I called him 2 days before the wedding with a request to change our timeline and he was very flexible and made it work! I would definitely recommend BOOM to a friend!

Profile Picture User3974943, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

BOOM played for our (Independence Center) annual gala Dancing with the St. Louis Stars at the Four Seasons and the guests loved them! Danny and his crew were wonderful to work with and they accommodated all of our requests prior to the event and that night. They had the guests dancing into the midnight hours and we look forward to working with BOOM again.

Profile Picture Jamie, 1/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

BOOM! Fantastic. They played every great song that we requested. Our guests had a wonderful time. The voices were perfect.

Profile Picture User3610798, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Boom was my best decision since agreeing to marry my husband!!! The energy they bring is amazing and really set the tone for a fun & fabulous night. Our dance floor was packed from beginning to end and they were even able to learn & play the summer's hottest song Blurred Lines on a whim!!! Greatest wedding band ever. Highly recommended!!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

I was so impressed with BOOM at our wedding. We have a lot of people who love to dance all night, and this was the perfect band to keep the party going! The dance floor was packed the entire night. I told them prior to the wedding the type of music we would like to have played, and they were right on with their choices! People left raving about the band and asking for their name, etc. they were personable, fun, and made the night! I would totally trust them to make any wedding perfect if you communicate with them exactly what you want. I wish I could have another wedding reception and I would hire BOOM again in a heartbeat! Can't say enough good things about an amazing band!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

BOOM (under the leadership of Danny DuMaine and his assistant Teresa) were phenomenal! A real pleasure to work with during the planning stages. They rocked the reception with their music. The absolute BEST dance party at a wedding reception ever. From the first song till the lights flipped on at the end, the dance floor was completely full with 20-somethings and 50-somethings rocking the night away. Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 6/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

This band has been working with my non-profit organization for 5 years. Boom is absolutely the best in the business. They really care to know what type of environment you want in your event, and they do everything they can to make it happen. I strongly urge anyone hosting a party to look to these guys.

Profile Picture Linus, 4/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Boom did an awesome job at my reception. They kept the dance floor packed. They were extremely professional. I would highly recommend them for any occasion. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/31/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

This band is amazing!! We did not want them to stop playing. Definitely got everyone out of their seats. Great selection of music.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/21/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

My friends and family have been to many weddings and they said that this band, which played at both of my daughters weddings, is the BEST EVER!!!!!!! Everyone stayed to the very end of the reception and danced all night.

Profile Picture Susan, 6/13/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

BOOM was fantastic! They were very on top of things during the planning process, and they did an excellent job MC'ing our festivities for the evening. From the first song to the last song, our dance floor was packed the entire night. When the band announced their last song, there seemed to be a collective sigh from our guests because they were having such a great time dancing and enjoying the music. We are still getting compliments for throwing a great reception and BOOM was a big part of that. I would absolutely recommend BOOM to anyone looking for a live band for an event.

Profile Picture Claire, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Boom was ABSOLUTELY awesome. We hired them for our wedding reception May 27, 2017. We had just over 300 guests and a 5 hour reception, and from the second the music started until the the very very end of the night we had a packed dance floor. I requested they do no "line dances" like the electric slide or cha cha slide and they respected or wishes. We paid for the full band (with horns) and it was so worth it. I wouldn't change a thing. We also asked for a mix of old and new songs and they did a great job feeling out the crowd and keeping everyone dancing. The full band played for 4 hours and during dinner we paid for them to play the piano and I think it added such a classy touch that people really enjoyed. Thank you BOOM! The night was perfect. So many of our guests have asked for your information, they all had a blast too and said our reception was the best they've ever been to thanks to you guys!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel