21 Reviews for Book N Gram Photobooth Co.

User Photos
todo alt text
Photobooth (4)
Backdrop(s) (2)
Prints (2)
Props (2)
Social Media Integration (2)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
21 Book N Gram Photobooth Co. Reviews

We got the pictures and they look great! You guys did an amazing job and everyone enjoyed taking the pictures with all the props. Once again thank you for being there and making sure everyone had a great time!

Profile Picture Shalini, 7/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

Abhi was wonderful! very professional, quickly responded to any questions i had, made our experience very easy and completely stress free! i’m a wedding photographer and still to this day recommend this company to my clients who are looking for a photobooth!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Book N Gram provided excellent service and uses updated props.
Thank you for making my wedding memorable!

Profile Picture Tee, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Book N Gram, you guys totally rocked the photo booth setup and our guests were very impressed with the quality of prints. Everything from the on time arrival to the last minute special font request for the prints was just perfect... Keep up the great work!!

Profile Picture Pritesh, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Book N Gram was beyond FANTASTIC!! Tina was super easy to work with and our wedding was a hit because of having Book N Gram there. The photobooth was so much fun, props were hilarious and the pictures were great quality.

I would definitely use them again for any event.

Profile Picture Vish, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Book N Gram Photobooth was excellent at our wedding! They are worth the price, you get everything for one price and excellent customer service. Our guests loved the photobooth and the attendants. Plus unlimited everything and email of photos and online access to every photo taken in the booth. We chose the 4x6 picture template which was a massive hit. Everything went smoothly with any communication and the specific customization of our design and colors and photo layout. Tons of props and the book we got at the end was very nice. I don't know what else to say other than, thanks Tina & Book N Gram Photobooth company for your amazing service and awesome pictures!

Profile Picture Sejal, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Book n Gram was an amazing addition to our big day! Tina & Abhi was so nice and easy to work with, they made planning a breeze. So many of our guests told us the booth was the best they'd ever seen.

Profile Picture Justin, 8/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What an awesome addition to our wedding day! Gunjun was our attendant and such a nice/funny person. He was efficient and made the Photo Booth run smooth so that everyone got a chance for their shot. There were so many great props and the backdrop was gorgeous. This really was an outstanding quality Photo Booth to have. Abhi and Tina were professionals and so easy to work with in planning and arranging everything for our wedding day. If I could give another 5 stars I would. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

Book n Gram was absolutely amazing. All of the communications leading up to our wedding were smooth and efficient. We got exactly what we were looking for and Abhi made our after party so much fun. The props were great, Abhi was easy to work with and he was also very reliable. ALL of our guests loved the Photo Booth - I highly recommend Book N Gram!

Profile Picture Robert, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dedicated and very dependable team to hire and work with!! You won't be disappointed..

Profile Picture Nisha, 2/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

the advise I will give anyone that is interested in booking with Book N Gram Photobooth Co is to just do your part as the client like following up with any questions because as the client you need to be on top off everything in order for your event to be very prepared. Book N Gram is excellent on answering any questions you might have. They get back to you promptly and are willing to work with you.. glad I booked with them..

Profile Picture martha, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used book n gram photo booth for my daughter’s 1st Birthday. All the guests were very engaging with photo booth, it is an attractive addition to any event/party. Red carpet, eye-catching props, camera, lights, and social media integration, what else can you ask for! I received many calls from guests next day on complimenting me for having a photo booth as it provided much needed entertainment. Overall, I am very happy with the service and quality of prints. Abhi did an awesome job, was very patience especially dealing with kids. highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Dhaval, 11/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Book N Gram was amazing for our wedding! Professional service, great props, amazing backdrops and print out templates. I really enjoyed how we got all the pictures on Facebook after our event so everyone could see them even if they lost their hard copy! Everyone absolutely loved the photobooth and I would recommend Book N Gram to anyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth

We had a great time with this photo booth! Tina and Abhi were amazing. They explained all the themes and were able to customize things for us as well! The quality is far superior than any other photo booths I've seen! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jayna, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tina from Book N Gram Photobooth was at our event and she did an excellent job. Tina was super sweet from the moment we received the message. She explained her quote and all other available options they offer. Abhi helped us out with the design as we had a specific theme for our party. They arrived an hour before the event started. Before my 1st guest arrived they were ready with the booth and props table. Tina was very friendly with all our guests, she suggested props and poses for those who had no idea what to do. The booth looks awesome and picture quality is amazing. Printing was super fast, all my guest complimented us on the booth and how it was set up.
Tina is very professional and super easy to work with. I highly recommend Book N Gram Photobooth. Thank you Tina & Abhi for your services, we loved it!!!

Profile Picture Ana, 7/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Book N Gram were absolutely amazing! It was such a pleasure to work with your team and we loved Resh, she was such a delight! She kept everyone entertained with all the amazing props. We loved the open photobooth concept, it was the talk of the night. I am going to be recommending you guys to everyone i know! Once again thank you guys for everthing and expect a call for my brother's wedding! =D

Sagar and Shital

Profile Picture Shital , 7/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Book N Gram made our party a huge success. Our guests had a wonderful time in the booth making funny faces and laughing all party long. Highly recommended! Will definitely rent their services again in the near future!

Profile Picture Gaurav, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great service. High quality photos.

Profile Picture User7048960, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was perfect for my party and the pictures looked clean and elegant!

Profile Picture User7819163, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Went above and beyond what we were expecting. It was a hit at our wedding on 7/10/16. I highly recommend booking them for any event. Thank you so much B&G or a fabulous photobooth experience!!!!

Profile Picture Sagar, 7/10/16, 1 Review