184 Reviews for Boojum Tree

Lighting (6)
Tables (6)
Parking (6)
Indoor (5)
All Inclusive Packages (5)
Set Up (5)
Preferred Vendors Only (4)
Outside Cake (4)
Centerpieces (4)
Covered Outdoor (2)
181 Boojum Tree Reviews

We were looking for something truly unique for our small wedding and we knew the minute we walked into the Boojum Tree open house we had found it. The grounds are spectacular and offer a picture perfect background at every turn. We had a small family ceremony (14) and a slightly larger reception (45) and it was perfect! From their amazing preferred vendors to Jennifer herself, we always felt in good hands.
We had the perfect wedding day and Boojum was the magical backdrop we hoped for.

Profile Picture Amanda , 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about Boojam Tree and staff. My guests are still raving about how beautiful this "Hidden Garden" is. I was in awe of the rustic and eclectic details at every turn. Jennifer pleasantly guided me through what I've always imagined and heard to be a stressful process. Thanks to Jennifer, that was not my experience. They work with such amazing and equally helpful vendors. I will forever be grateful for the over-effort provided by Boojam Tree. My wedding was perfect!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We cannot say enough about this venue and the Owner Jen. The wedding was everything we wanted and more. Our guests were so impressed by the beauty and simplicity of the venue. We really felt like we were in Europe somewhere. Certainly not the middle of Phoenix. If we could give more than 5 stars we would have. We don't have all of our photos back from our photographer but here are a few that we did get back. The backgrounds at Boojum are stunning for photos!

Profile Picture Tina, 3/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Preferred Vendors Only, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Chairs

From the moment we stepped in to this hidden gem we knew we wanted to have our wedding here. The coordinator Jennifer really listened to OUR wants and needs. From the start of the whole process she was communicative up until our special day. She was there every step of the way to make sure we were happy. The venue itself is spectacular beyond words. The grounds are kept immaculate and it really is special and breathtaking. The day of our wedding had definite obstacles as it was raining, but Jennifer made sure that everything went as smoothly as it could and asked us our opinion about everything. I really loved her support throughout the whole day and the whole process in general. When it comes to your wedding you hope everything goes perfect and for us it did. We will forever be thankful of Boojum tree & it's staff.

Profile Picture tory, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot even begin to describe the romance and magic of Boojum Tree! My fiance and I knew the moment we stepped through the rustic entry gate and into this beautiful, majestic hidden garden that we had found the place where we wanted to get married. And it did not disappoint! Our big day was everything we dreamed of and more, which was due in part to this spectacular venue and in part because of Jennifer--our day of coordinator--who made sure everything went smoothly. It was also nice that they offered a package that included the DJ, caterer, and open bar, which made the planning process that much easier for me :) Additionally, all of our guests kept complementing us on picking such a beautiful and unique venue--I even had one guest say he was going to email his friend whose daughter was still looking for a venue to let her know about Boojum Tree. Seriously, if you're a bride do yourself a favor and pick Boojum. I promise it will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Paige, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Boojum Tree is absolutely everything we could have hoped for! Jennifer is simply outstanding - from start to finish she blew us away with her attentiveness, her assistance, and her support. She maintained communication with us frequently throughout our almost two year engagement and provided a lot of helpful tips and tricks that made our process smooth! They take care of set up and tear down the day of the wedding, which was so valued and sought after by us. The day of our wedding went flawlessly, without a hitch and I 100% have Jennifer and the Boojum Tree to thank for that. We cherish them immensely and we know you will too. They are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I just had the most magical wedding we could have ever imagined! Everybody was floored by the beauty of the venue. Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams! Jennifer is the best.

Profile Picture Kerry, 2/14/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages

Wow, is all I can say for how you will feel when you see The Boojum Tree property. We fell in love right away and had to get married there. Jennifer was always responsive and willing to help plan any details I wasn’t sure of. As far as the day of, we had Sarah as our day planner. She was nothing but amazing. Our day went so smooth and was absolutely perfect. Just as she promised it would be. She set up and took down all the extra decorations we had. Checked in on us many times to make sure we had everything we needed. Packed up our cars so we could get in our Uber and be on our way to enjoy the rest of our wedding night. You get what you pay for at Boojum Tree and I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Nicci, 2/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Linens, Parking

Our wedding at Boojum Tree was everything we could have imagined, and so much more! The venue was absolutely stunning with candles and string lights everywhere, creating a really magical feel. Jennifer was on top of it. She anticipated changes before they even happened. When I had an unexpected guest arrive, she helped me to make changes to the table layout so quickly. If there were any problems during the day, she sure made sure we did not know about it. The whole wedding process was made so easy. My wife and I both have busy careers, so we had little time to put into planning. Jennifer helped make the whole process so easy and seamless. We have had many people tell us that our venue was the most beautiful one they have seen. We were thrilled to have Boojum Tree as our venue!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Boojum was exactly what we wanted. We wanted our guests to forget they were in a desert. Everyone was impressed, I had friends who were "annoyed" because they said I undersold the venue! Jennifer was our coordinator and I couldn't imagine a greater day because of her. We were honored to also meet the founder and owner who was helping to move tables and plants around.

I could write pages about how wonderful this place was. All I can really say is that this was the first venue we saw. We knew going in that you can only "customize" so much, they have preferred vendors for catering, bar service and DJ's. It helped us because we would not have known where to start but really. The Boojum's set up is quite unique and you need every vendor to flow together, so it only made sense that preferred vendors would be needed. All the vendors were great so it was really a win-win situation!

Profile Picture amanda, 1/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up, Parking, Centerpieces, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Linens

We don't even know where to start! Boojum Tree was the third place we looked at and we immediately knew this was where we had to get married. It is hands down one of the most beautiful venues I have ever seen (I've been to quite a few weddings all over the US). We thought for sure it was going to be too expensive. To our surprise it was very reasonable. Jennifer is the main coordinator. She is super woman! Most brides become "bridezillas", but because of her....I could sit back and kick my feet up and enjoy the months prior to the wedding, knowing she had everything taken care of! Who can say that? We had guests flying in from coast to coast. Prior to our event, everyone was asking about the venue. It was so hard to explain because there are no words to completely describe this magical wonderland. They would just have to wait and see!
On the day of our rehearsal and actual wedding day, Jennifer was incredibly accommodating and punctual. She was a delight to our guests and incredibly helpful and organized. Our guests were overwhelmed by the beauty of Boojum Tree. They never knew what was coming next or what was around the next corner! From the courtyard to the cantina, from the green house to the gazebo dance floor. It's been over a week and I'm still hearing about how beautiful and unique Boojum Tree was. Our guests LOVED it and we LOVED it even MORE! Thank you Jennifer and "dad". You two have a hidden gem!

Photo for Boojum Tree Review - One of the many beautiful picture opportunities!
Profile Picture Chrissy, 11/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens

We knew the second we stepped foot into Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens that this would be the place we would get married. (Seriously - I got goosebumps!!) This venue is absolutely beautiful and charming all at the same time. If you are looking for a venue that is unique and will be a change from the typical ballroom wedding - this is the place to go! We loved everything about this venue. From the perfect ceremony site, to the enchanting dinner "green room", the centrally located bar/cantina, and the beautiful gazebo/dance floor underneath the stars and palm trees - this place has it all. Not to mention the amazing staff! Jennifer Brooks (General Manager & wedding day coordinator) was there for us every step of the way. She answered every single question we had (& believe me there were a lot!) She addressed every list I made her with grace, patience and experience. You can tell she knows what she's talking about because she lives this everyday. I always felt at ease with Jennifer. I will never be able to thank her enough for always being there for me. She was everything we needed her to be for us and more. Our wedding went perfectly. Our guests loved the venue because it was beautiful, unique, spacious and fun! We are still getting compliments on it. It was very convenient to have a bride's and groom's room for us to relax and hang out in. Overall I could not say enough great things about Boojum Tree. It will forever hold a special place in our hearts. It was everything we wanted in our ceremony/reception site & more. If you are at all considering even just doing a tour at this venue I encourage you to do it!! I promise you will not be disappointed. They will blow you away. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Boojum Tree and Jennifer Brooks. We love and appreciate you more than you know! -Luke & Tayler Wienecke

Profile Picture Tayler, 11/12/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We were lucky enough to celebrate our October wedding with beautiful weather at an incredible venue. All of our guests were blown away by Boojum Tree. From being wed in front of the fountain to the gorgeous dining room to dancing under the stars, it was a magical evening. Jennifer is always there to help make sure your dream wedding comes true and made planning the wedding fun and exciting. She took away all of our stress and worrying and truly provided an unforgettable evening not only for us, but also our guests. We couldn't say enough positives about Boojum Tree and highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer was simply amazing! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and all of our guests thought it was a romantic venue. We HIGHLY recommend it!

Profile Picture Janice, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, All Inclusive Packages, Centerpieces, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

My husband and I were looking for an outdoor garden venue. We wanted the look of trees, nature, twinkle lights, and candles. Boojum is just that. We didn't have to provide any decorations because it is set up just the way we dreamed of. As far as the service, I am not sure I can ever thank Jennifer enough for all that she did. Friends kept telling us that every wedding has at least one thing go wrong, well, we had a perfect wedding with no hiccups. Jennifer and Jessica seemed like they were everywhere, anticipating what needed to be done. All we had to do was show up, get married, and be happy! We have had so many compliments on our wedding and how beautiful it was. One friend told me that even though she lives in Michigan, she wants to come back and get married at The Boojum Tree.
We are so happy that we stumbled upon this magical place and came to their Tuesday night Open House. Booking The Boojum Tree made the rest of wedding planning a cinch. They gave us a list of vendors that they recommend and from that we booked one of the best DJ's in town and had the best dinner catered. Again, we are just so thrilled that we got married at Boojum!

Profile Picture Maggie , 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Words cannot describe the amazing experience we had at Boojum Tree for our April Fools day wedding! The pictures obviously do not do the place justice because when we walked into this magical place, we knew immediately we had to have our special day here. The venue reminded us of our favorite place in the world, Mexico and come to find out that was the inspiration when the owner started to expand the space.... he has my heart :) The courtyard where the ceremony took place was magical, the greenhouse where we had dinner was so enchanting and romantic and the cantina and gazebo dancing area really gave guests options to relax with a cocktail, chat with other guests or dance the night away. ALL of our guests were blown away with the venue and said it was the most beautiful and the BEST wedding they had ever been to and felt so welcomed and comfortable throughout the evening. You can definitely feel that this venue is family owned because that is how the staff treats you...like family!

And our coordinator, Jennifer is by far the most amazing human being alive. She continually made sure we were happy and everything was perfect throughout the night. As the bride and groom it is so important to be able to enjoy the day and not have to worry and everything was PERFECT!! She was so patient and encouraging during the planning process, the communication was outstanding, she was professional yet she really made me laugh during the times we needed it, she really makes you feel like a friend and not a client. I honestly do not think there is another coordinator that would work as hard as Jennifer did throughout the night and throughout the process. Oh and I can't forget to mention the April Fools joke she crafted herself...we coordinated with our photographer, DJ Oscar and our pastor to pull off an epic "bride fled the venue" joke...it was awesome!! I wish we could do our day all over again!! 5 STAR venue and 5 STAR service!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Just say yes! Couldn't be happier! We had our wedding at the Boojum Tree 03:24:17 and it was phenomenal. Jennifer coordinated the day and we felt no stress. All things were covered, from set up, to the timeline, to our needs, our guest's needs and wrap up. Everyone agreed the venue was both unique and beautiful... like something out of a storybook they've never experienced before. We couldn't have made a better choice for our special day than this place. A country club or resort venue is so typical and everyone has been there done that. I encourage anyone looking for a unique and magical experience - choose the Boojum Tree. You will be glad that you did!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was a dream because of the Boojum Tree. Get married there; you wont regret it!!
-Nic ans Iris

Profile Picture Nicolas, 3/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Boojum Tree exceeded our expectations in every category ! From the beautiful landscaping to the amazing staff they had it all. Our guest won't stop complimenting on how gorgeous the wedding was!!!!! We were VERY pleased with everything! Jennifer was amazing and very patient with me and my 10000 emails!!! :) this venue is worth every penny! Thanks for everything Boojum!!!!!!! -Amanda & Chris Santone

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue will give you a fairytale wedding. It was the first venue we toured and we stopped dead in her tracks and never looked at another place. it was so perfect, so beautiful and magical...our wedding day was the same. Jennifer was so incredible to work with and made it a stress free event, so were all the vendors associated with Boojum tree. We had the best experience and are so thankful we picked Bookum tree and would highly recommend this place to anyone! Not only did we have an incredible experience, but our guest ranted and raved of the place and said it was the most gorgeous wedding they have ever been too! Such a hidden gem!

Profile Picture Stacy, 2/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Boojum Tree and Jennifer will always hold a special place in our hearts. The second we walked the grounds we knew instantly that this is where we would get married. Jennifer and the staff were so friendly, responsive, and personable. They took the time to get to know us and exceeded every expectation we ever had. After our guests left, they could not stop talking about how beautiful and well maintained the grounds are. Many of our guests got the pleasure of meeting Jennifer and every one of them were blown away by how kind, genuine, and organized she was for our event. We could not have been more happy with our day and are so grateful for everyone at Boojum making our day what it was.

Profile Picture Megan, 2/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Centerpieces, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up

This is the perfect venue to choose if you want the entire package. We did not have to stress about anything other than getting my dress and my husband's suit. The Boojum Tree is so well-equipped that we didn't even have to worry about bringing our own cake cutter, that's how stress-free we were. Jennifer was our wedding coordinator and she is very patient and super flexible, she was the reason this wedding was stress-free! I highly recommend the Boojum Tree, trust me, you will have the best wedding day here!

Profile Picture alondra, 1/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

From the first visit at the open house, we knew we wanted to get married in this beautiful place. The greenhouse is magical, I felt like I was on a Journey to the Center of the Earth. The price is reasonable as our package included a plated dinner, open bar and DJ. You also will save money on décor because this place is so spectacular, you don’t need to add to it. Jennifer, our coordinator, was very helpful in the planning process and answered all of my emails quickly and had great advice. She made sure that all of our decorations and centerpieces were laid out perfectly the day of and she took them all down and packed them up (apparently, this is not the norm for venues). Everything went along according to plan. On a day that so much can go wrong, nothing went wrong and I contribute that to the hard work our coordinator put in to make our wedding perfect. Our guests continue to talk about how remarkable our venue was. It truly was the most perfect day, in the most perfect place and I could get married here a thousand more times.

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I had a short list of venues to look at for our wedding day. We wanted a location where we could hold the ceremony, the dinner, and the dancing so that our guests would not have to drive to multiple locations. We went to Boojum Tree first and never ended up looking at any of the other sites. It was love at first sight when we were greeted in the parking lot by one of the resident cats who escorted us to the office. There, we met Jennifer and she was bright, cheery, professional and never once pushy. She gave us options and recommendations when we asked and made the whole booking process as simple as possible. The venue itself is sort of hidden away off the road so it feels exclusive. It started out as a plant nursery so there are water features, flowers, plants, and trees everywhere. It is a gorgeous site. We were able to visit the venue several times to see how it would look for our sunset/nighttime wedding. We were able to show it to our parents ahead of time. Our photographer was able to view it ahead of time to assess the lighting, scenery, and props for the wedding day. But the best part was the day of the wedding. Jennifer and her staff thought of everything, they directed us, they advised us, they guided us through the whole night and we never had to ask for a thing. I felt like a princess! I highly recommend The Boojum Tree as a venue for your wedding venue. Thank you, Jennifer, for making our day even more special!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Chairs, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound