Boojum Tree Reviews

207 | Phoenix, AZ

207 Reviews for Boojum Tree

• Margo

Margo Marion · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Boojum Tree is perfect place for wedding/reception

We cannot think of any other venue for a wedding and reception other than Boojum Tree. The moment my daughter and her then fiancé walked into Boojum Tree, they liked it. During the tour, they fell in love with it. The venue is clean. The abundance of beautiful plant life, ponds and fountains are well maintained. The seating and décor at all locations (reception, dining, dancing, cantina & places in between) are perfect. The layout of Boojum Tree is phenomenal. My husband describes the layout as intriguing and very romantic. The openness of the venue can handle big crowds. Even so, it still was a perfect fit for our small wedding of 51 people. Jennifer was always on top of the planning, providing insight and experience to help us with the decisions on how we wanted the wedding and reception to be. Jennifer is a wonderful asset as coordinator. So fun to work with! She helped us prepare at rehearsal, always giving excellent prompts. We had a few glitches of our own, but she helped us out and made it seem so simple. I think Jennifer is a ninja coordinator. She made everything go smoothly on the day of the wedding ceremony and reception, which was held on 04/26/2019. We were concerned about the heat index 100 degree day of wedding, but with appropriate placed fans/coolers and abundance of greenery, the day was pleasant. At evening, the weather also cooled quickly. Jennifer took care of the wedding party and coordinated with the vendors for the perfect day. And the vendors that we choose to use from the Boojum Tree recommended list were top notch. She was always there at the right times checking on our needs and keeping me up to speed as the event was happening. Her attention to detail, big and small, even to using our additional personal decorations to decorate the sweetheart table was amazing. My daughter and her newly wed husband have mentioned over and over again how their wedding day was perfect and they are so happy to have held it at Boojum Tree and that Jennifer is fabulous! I tend to agree.

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie M. · Married on 02/14/2020

More than a venue, our best decision

When my husband (then fiancé) got engaged, we were beyond thrilled and so excited about all the possibilities. Then reality set in, there are so many decisions; and it became overwhelming very quickly. We made calls to look at different venues, and I had heard about the Boojum Tree, but I thought there was no way we could afford the venue but we still were curious. When you walk into the tucked away garden you’re immediately blown away. You can’t believe you’re in the city, it’s stunning with details everywhere that captures your eye. From the waterfalls, the cobblestone, the lush plants, the clever signs, a tucked in cantina, and the impeccable atrium everything felt like a dream. I spoke with Jennifer as she walked me around her family business sharing different accommodations and asking questions that I hadn’t even considered. She was very attentive, and welcoming; it was very different than the hotels, and other venues we visited. There was several different options for packages which were very affordable. They had nearly everything covered, catering, DJ, Drinks, tables, linen, chairs, and it was in a built in price which was broken down into monthly payments. This helped ensure the cost was manageable and kept cost lower and not out of control. All the vendors were incredible, and were so synched; and since they were so familiar with the venue, their focus was on our wedding. Having one place for all our needs for the wedding helped immensely with keeping organized, and stay within budget. Before the wedding Jennifer and I sat down to go over the details for the day, her expertise was so apparent in the different suggestions, and ideas to ensure the guest were taken care of. I mentioned a concern regarding a guest who was in a wheelchair and wanted to make sure she was taken care of. On the day of the wedding, everything came out flawless, we had guest come up and were blown away with how beautiful and enchanted the venue was. As stressful as this day can become, every worry disappeared and it still gives us chills on how perfect everything turned out. Jennifer of course was the incredibly professional, but also warm and so sincere, and it gave us the ability to truly enjoy every minute. Since the wedding we still have people coming up to us and telling us how much they loved the venue, that the food and drinks were amazing, and how great the DJ Oscar was. We were also told how Jennifer went far beyond expectations for my guest who is wheelchair bound, and how they have never felt so well taken care of. For us those are the moments and things that you can’t purchase. Those special touches, the details, the way everyone worked so well together made it hands down the best venue. We can’t thank Jennifer and her crew enough for making our special day, the best day for us and our guest. I would recommend the Boojum Tree, time and time again to anyone who is looking to have a one of a kind experience, with world class customer service.

Sent on 07/02/2020

Cathy Cheng · Married on 02/09/2020

Perfect Wedding!

It was love at first sight after we came to Boojum Tree to look at the venue. Our wedding was at the end of February and it was beautiful. We had the pleasure to work with Jennifer, who is the venue coordinator, she is friendly, prompt, detail-oriented, and was always on top of things, which helped our wedding planning tremendously. Boojum Tree is a unique venue and it's beautiful, we hardly needed to bring any extra decorations because of its gorgeous plantation and lighting. Your photographer and videographer will love this place too since it's super cute and artsy, your photos and video will turn out awesome. Our guests raved about how amazing our wedding venue was. Thank you, Boojum Tree and Jennifer, for making our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Anna

Anna Mian · Married on 02/08/2020

Unique venue for a perfect day

We were looking for a venue that would be fun for guests and beautiful enough on its own that we wouldn't have to decorate. Boojum Tree was our perfect venue! It is so different from the traditional wedding venue, and the staff was very professional and helped the day run smoothly. What sold us were the many options for guests to enjoy the reception: dinner in the greenhouse, dancing in the gazebo, and mingling around cozy fire pits.

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon Horton · Married on 12/10/2019

More Perfect Than I Could Have Hoped For!

I just had my wedding at Boojum Tree a few days ago, and I have nothing but rave reviews!  Jennifer is a consummate professional.  She was communicative and efficient, and it was an absolute joy to work with her.  She took care of all of the nitty gritty details that I was either to ignorant, or too stressed out to handle.  The venue was absolutely beautiful, and I am still receiving compliments from my guests about how unique of a gem it is.  To everyone at Boojum Tree (especially Jennifer and Sonia):  THANK YOU for making my wedding day even more beautiful and perfect than I thought possible.  It was truly the most beautiful day of my life.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Boojum Tree's reply:

Shannon... thank you for your kind words! We're so happy that your wedding day was the most beautiful day of your life! We take great pride in making this happen for all our couples! But, you made it easy for us! You were so organized, easy going and such a pleasure to work with! We made a great team! We wish you and Chris a lifetime of love and happiness! Thank you!

Bree Frontczak · Married on 12/06/2019

Perfect wedding venue

Words cannot even begin to describe how AMAZING this wedding venue is!!! Boojum Tree is such a hidden gem - it is unique, fun, and just simply stunning! My husband says he would pay just to hang out there :P Every guest I talked to at our wedding said what an awesome place it was, and it really is - from the moment you walk into the place, you feel like you've been transported to another world. It feels so special and magical... almost Disney-like! Every time we came to see it or do our walkthrough was so much fun, and then the actual wedding was more than I could have ever imagined! Not only is this place fantastic, but all of the vendors they work with are top notch and extremely helpful, and our coordinator, Jennifer, was amazing! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her and I can't thank her enough for helping make our big day absolutely perfect! I can't recommend this venue enough! I can't imagine having had a more perfect day, and it is hugely in part because of this amazing location!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Sierra

Sierra Weller · Married on 11/17/2019

Jennifer at Boojum Tree is an All Star

Our wedding at boojum tree was the easiest and best experience of our lives, Jennifer was so helpful and patient with us as we tried to swing a wedding together in 6 months, multiple payments from a million family members she was outstanding and the venue was just gorgeous.

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • michi

michi · Married on 11/02/2019

Unique Inclusive Venue

We cannot recommend Boojum Tree highly enough. We knew this was going to be the venue for us from the moment we stepped in. It's one of the most unique and beautiful spaces. As a same sex couple, it was the only venue we went to that didn't have overly gendered spaces for getting ready and they have signage for 2 brides/2 grooms instead of just being willing to remove a gendered sign. This made us feel so welcomed and seen as a couple. Jennifer was AMAZING to work with, always making sure we had what we needed and that the day ran smoothly. The all inclusive package was perfect for us and all the vendors they bring in and recommend are great.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Jessica Zahn · Married on 07/12/2019

Unique, beautiful, and so wonderful!

Our wedding was the beginning of December and it was so fantastic. Not only was it the most unique venue everyone has ever been too, but it was by far the most affordable venue we looked at. We picked the package that has all the vendors included, including the alcohol, food, and DJ, which was perfect as we didn't have to worry about coordinating everyone coming in as they know how the venue works. Jennifer is fantastic and so on top of everything-she is able to corral all the guests and keep the event moving. Really the only downside is that you don't have much time to bring in things before the wedding for setup and have to have everything out that night, but honestly, there is so much lighting and decorations there that you don't really need that much for decorations! Overall, I would pick this venue again every time!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Kevin D Satter · Married on 06/04/2019

Knocked It Out of the Park!

We could not imagine a better experience in hosting a wedding than what was provided by the Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens. From the very first meeting right through to the sparkler send off, Jennifer and her staff went above and beyond to make this a memorable event for everyone in attendance.

After hearing stories from friends who had previously hosted weddings and know the potential pitfalls that can occur, we were expecting a few surprises in hosting this event. That was not the case here.....it was simple and easy.

We cant recommend this place enough and a positive that you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • User3549217 · 1+ year ago

The Boojum Tree was amazing!!! Our guest absolutely fell in love with the venue as much as we did! Tasha was wonderful to work with and super flexible with our schedule to meet and discuss anything! From the list of vendors to choose from: We used Birkett Entertainment for our DJ. Sarah was our DJ and she did an awesome job and Super great at coordinating the flow of the wedding! We used Put a For In It for our catering and the food was amazing and very filling! They took very good care of my husband and I to make sure we had plenty of food to eat!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Shannon Corona · Married on 04/13/2019

Gorgeous venue

My husband and I were married at Boojum Tree in April 2019. The venue is just gorgeous!! In fact, it was the first and last venue we looked at! The greenery and flowers make the space so cozy and sweet! We had almost 200 people in attendance and not one person felt cramped or uncomfortable in the space. There are so many hidden spots to sneak a quiet moment with your love. Jennifer, the coordinator, was just fantastic and helped us with our planning and execution until the second our party ended. I cannot recommend Boojum Tree enough!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thank you Shannon for your review! You had such a fun crowd here that day! Thank you for sharing it with us! I truly loved being a part of it and working with you and Ryan! ... Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!! ~ Jennifer

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2019

:) love it

This venue is absolutely beautiful. Jennifer is so kind. Our wedding was stunning and our guests loved it. They couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the venue was.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your kind review! I enjoyed being a part of your wedding day! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! Here's to many happy years!

Katherine Proctor · Married on 03/10/2019

Beautiful Wedding Venue

We were so impressed with Boojum Tree for our daughter's recent wedding. It is such a lovely venue. Jennifer did an excellent job as coordinator for the day and made sure everything went smoothly, so we could relax and enjoy it all. Our family and friends agreed that this was a wonderful, very unique and beautiful venue for a wedding, and they had a great time.

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Vanetta

Vanetta Ledesma · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect Venue in The Valley

My husband and I had our dream wedding at the Boojum Tree. Jennifer was just the most amazing coordinater and she helped us create a magical evening for not just our marriage but also our guests. To be honest, my husband and I had no idea what wedding planning entailed but the venue had a list of vendors they worked with who were so trustworthing and amazing, as well as our coordinader holding our hand through it, she asked all the right questions to make sure everything was thought of. The know weddings and not to mention how beautiful and unique the atmosphere is. There is no better place in the Valley to get married!

My (now) husband and I wanted a backyard wedding but had too many guest we wanted to share the night with and this led us to look for a venue. I had an idea in my head and our first stop for venues happened to be The Boojum Tree; after our walkthrough we knew without a doubt that was the place we wanted to get married. From the vendors to the ambiance, our wedding was a dream come true. It is the perfect place if you want a different setting in Phoenix.

I can't imagine a better place to get married! It really was a dream come true!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Lauren Jordan · Married on 02/24/2019

Best Baby Shower ever

My husband and I hosted a joint baby shower for my sister in law and his cousin at The Boojum Tree, and it was beautiful! The venue is different and a total escape from the desert landscape. Our guests were very awed by the size and the rainforest room! Jennifer worked with us throughout the whole process and she was great! Always available to answer our questions and made the whole thing very simple even planning from Chicago. She also saved our life the night before the event and helped us fix a crisis. She went above and beyond. She was also there day of to help also! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. It will really wow your guests!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Darla · Married on 02/08/2019

Absolutely Perfect

We recently got married at Boojum Tree and everything was PERFECT! Jennifer did an AMAZING job communicating with us and making our day go smoothly. Our guests had nothing but positive comments about the venue and everyone loved it. It's truly unlike any other venue we looked at and it was everything we hoped for.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Kristen Delaney · Married on 01/31/2019

Absolutely Perfect

This was the first venue we looked at for our wedding and I don't even know why I bothered looking at other venues. I immediately fell in love with everything about it as soon as we walked in. I kept comparing the other venues to this one and nothing else came even close. I knew right away this was where we were going to get married. It's the most gorgeous place I have ever seen and everything ran so smoothly because of Jennifer. Everything is extremely well maintained and so gorgeous. I saved a ton on decorations because this venue doesn't need any! I would definitely recommend this venue to everyone looking around!

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/27/2019

What a beautiful venue!

I can not say enough good things about this venue. From the moment I stepped on the property I fell in love with the place- and it only got better from there!

The property is gorgeous, well maintained, unique and even has resident cats (a huge plus for me).
    Our day of coordinator/main contact Jennifer was FANTASTIC. She was quick to respond to any questions we had and extremely thorough in our final walk through to make sure she knew exactly how we wanted our decorations, schedule, seating charts, etc. She was extremely organized and it was obvious she has experience in coordinating weddings by the way she conducted our rehearsal and wedding set up.

The day of our wedding my family and I literally had to do NOTHING but get ready and pass out the family corsages/boutonnieres. Jennifer had all of the decorations set up before we arrived on site and everything was perfect and in its place.

I have been to weddings before which were complete chaos leading up to the ceremony because of the disorganization and lack of communication from the venue-that was not the case with this venue. Our wedding was flawless and we have Jennifer and the lovely staff at Boojum tree to thank for that!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Katrina · Married on 09/30/2018

My husband and I were recently married at the boojum tree. No matter how many review you read, or pictures/videos you see do not do the place or it's team the credit they're due! The venue it's self is breath taking!!! Jennifer and sari were truly amaZing and I did not have to lift a finger my day off they handled everything and made my day that much more enjoyable!!! Worth every penny we spent!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Tina · Married on 09/27/2018

Love, love, love!! We had our wedding here this week and I honestly don’t think 5 Stars enough. The entire venue is stunning and our Guests were in love with it. I kept hearing “I never knew this was here” and “It’s so beautiful here”. From the beautiful fountains, gorgeous flowers and trees throughout to the old Spanish cantina & gorgeous candles lit through out, Beautiful is an understatement. The venue itself is only rivaled by how amazing the Owners and Coordinators are. From our first visit to our final Sparkler send off, Jennifer and Sari were nothing short of amazing. They made the entire process easy, smooth and most importantly stress free! They were both so kind and so organized. We did not have to worry about anything. They aligned our vendors, had all the details complete and were able to ensure everyone had such a great time.... We will definitely use Boojum Tree in the future for more events!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine Barnett Stewart · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Decision Ever!

We make no exaggeration when we say that going with the Boojum Tree for our venue was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. It is a beautiful, memorable place to have a wedding - we had so many comments on what a gorgeous, unique venue it is! Day-of-coordinators Jennifer and Sari were absolutely amazing to work with, staying on top of everything from day one and very responsive, keeping us updated throughout the process, and coordinating with vendors to make sure every thing ran smoothly the day of - which it did! They are professional but also a lot of fun (we had a lot of laughing during our planning meeting!), and they made us and our family and friends feel at ease throughout our wedding day, checking on us frequently to make sure we had everything we needed. We went with the Orange Blossom package and chose our DJ, caterer, and bartender from the list of vendors the Boojum Tree provided - all were great to work with and we were not disappointed. Our wedding day experience went beyond our expectations and we have the Boojum Tree, Jennifer and Sari to thank - we highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2018

We were looking for something truly unique for our small wedding and we knew the minute we walked into the Boojum Tree open house we had found it. The grounds are spectacular and offer a picture perfect background at every turn. We had a small family ceremony (14) and a slightly larger reception (45) and it was perfect! From their amazing preferred vendors to Jennifer herself, we always felt in good hands.
    We had the perfect wedding day and Boojum was the magical backdrop we hoped for.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Amy · Married on 04/06/2018

I can't say enough about Boojam Tree and staff. My guests are still raving about how beautiful this "Hidden Garden" is. I was in awe of the rustic and eclectic details at every turn. Jennifer pleasantly guided me through what I've always imagined and heard to be a stressful process. Thanks to Jennifer, that was not my experience. They work with such amazing and equally helpful vendors. I will forever be grateful for the over-effort provided by Boojam Tree. My wedding was perfect!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Boojum Tree's reply:

Amy, Thank you for your review! We're so happy that we helped make your event and process less stressful! It was a pleasure working with you both! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Tina · Married on 03/15/2018

We cannot say enough about this venue and the Owner Jen. The wedding was everything we wanted and more. Our guests were so impressed by the beauty and simplicity of the venue. We really felt like we were in Europe somewhere. Certainly not the middle of Phoenix. If we could give more than 5 stars we would have. We don't have all of our photos back from our photographer but here are a few that we did get back. The backgrounds at Boojum are stunning for photos!

Sent on 03/23/2018