Boojum Tree Reviews

Boojum Tree 6
Boojum Tree 7
  • Margo

Margo Marion · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Boojum Tree is perfect place for wedding/reception

We cannot think of any other venue for a wedding and reception other than Boojum Tree. The moment my daughter and her then fiancé walked into Boojum Tree, they liked it. During the tour, they fell in love with it. The venue is clean. The abundance of beautiful plant life, ponds and fountains are well maintained. The seating and décor at all locations (reception, dining, dancing, cantina & places in between) are perfect. The layout of Boojum Tree is phenomenal. My husband describes the layout as intriguing and very romantic. The openness of the venue can handle big crowds. Even so, it still was a perfect fit for our small wedding of 51 people. Jennifer was always on top of the planning, providing insight and experience to help us with the decisions on how we wanted the wedding and reception to be. Jennifer is a wonderful asset as coordinator. So fun to work with! She helped us prepare at rehearsal, always giving excellent prompts. We had a few glitches of our own, but she helped us out and made it seem so simple. I think Jennifer is a ninja coordinator. She made everything go smoothly on the day of the wedding ceremony and reception, which was held on 04/26/2019. We were concerned about the heat index 100 degree day of wedding, but with appropriate placed fans/coolers and abundance of greenery, the day was pleasant. At evening, the weather also cooled quickly. Jennifer took care of the wedding party and coordinated with the vendors for the perfect day. And the vendors that we choose to use from the Boojum Tree recommended list were top notch. She was always there at the right times checking on our needs and keeping me up to speed as the event was happening. Her attention to detail, big and small, even to using our additional personal decorations to decorate the sweetheart table was amazing. My daughter and her newly wed husband have mentioned over and over again how their wedding day was perfect and they are so happy to have held it at Boojum Tree and that Jennifer is fabulous! I tend to agree.

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Boojum Tree 8
    Boojum Tree 9

Kevin D Satter · Getting married on 06/04/2019

Knocked It Out of the Park!

We could not imagine a better experience in hosting a wedding than what was provided by the Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens. From the very first meeting right through to the sparkler send off, Jennifer and her staff went above and beyond to make this a memorable event for everyone in attendance.

After hearing stories from friends who had previously hosted weddings and know the potential pitfalls that can occur, we were expecting a few surprises in hosting this event. That was not the case here.....it was simple and easy.

We cant recommend this place enough and a positive that you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • User3549217 · Recently married

The Boojum Tree was amazing!!! Our guest absolutely fell in love with the venue as much as we did! Tasha was wonderful to work with and super flexible with our schedule to meet and discuss anything! From the list of vendors to choose from: We used Birkett Entertainment for our DJ. Sarah was our DJ and she did an awesome job and Super great at coordinating the flow of the wedding! We used Put a For In It for our catering and the food was amazing and very filling! They took very good care of my husband and I to make sure we had plenty of food to eat!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Shannon Corona · Married on 04/13/2019

Gorgeous venue

My husband and I were married at Boojum Tree in April 2019. The venue is just gorgeous!! In fact, it was the first and last venue we looked at! The greenery and flowers make the space so cozy and sweet! We had almost 200 people in attendance and not one person felt cramped or uncomfortable in the space. There are so many hidden spots to sneak a quiet moment with your love. Jennifer, the coordinator, was just fantastic and helped us with our planning and execution until the second our party ended. I cannot recommend Boojum Tree enough!

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Boojum Tree 10
    Boojum Tree 11
    Boojum Tree 12
    Boojum Tree 13
    Boojum Tree 14

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thank you Shannon for your review! You had such a fun crowd here that day! Thank you for sharing it with us! I truly loved being a part of it and working with you and Ryan! ... Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!! ~ Jennifer

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2019

:) love it

This venue is absolutely beautiful. Jennifer is so kind. Our wedding was stunning and our guests loved it. They couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the venue was.

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Boojum Tree 15
    Boojum Tree 16
    Boojum Tree 17

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your kind review! I enjoyed being a part of your wedding day! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! Here's to many happy years!

Katherine Proctor · Married on 03/10/2019

Beautiful Wedding Venue

We were so impressed with Boojum Tree for our daughter's recent wedding. It is such a lovely venue. Jennifer did an excellent job as coordinator for the day and made sure everything went smoothly, so we could relax and enjoy it all. Our family and friends agreed that this was a wonderful, very unique and beautiful venue for a wedding, and they had a great time.

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Vanetta

Vanetta Ledesma · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect Venue in The Valley

My husband and I had our dream wedding at the Boojum Tree. Jennifer was just the most amazing coordinater and she helped us create a magical evening for not just our marriage but also our guests. To be honest, my husband and I had no idea what wedding planning entailed but the venue had a list of vendors they worked with who were so trustworthing and amazing, as well as our coordinader holding our hand through it, she asked all the right questions to make sure everything was thought of. The know weddings and not to mention how beautiful and unique the atmosphere is. There is no better place in the Valley to get married!

My (now) husband and I wanted a backyard wedding but had too many guest we wanted to share the night with and this led us to look for a venue. I had an idea in my head and our first stop for venues happened to be The Boojum Tree; after our walkthrough we knew without a doubt that was the place we wanted to get married. From the vendors to the ambiance, our wedding was a dream come true. It is the perfect place if you want a different setting in Phoenix.

I can't imagine a better place to get married! It really was a dream come true!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Boojum Tree 18

Lauren Jordan · Married on 02/24/2019

Best Baby Shower ever

My husband and I hosted a joint baby shower for my sister in law and his cousin at The Boojum Tree, and it was beautiful! The venue is different and a total escape from the desert landscape. Our guests were very awed by the size and the rainforest room! Jennifer worked with us throughout the whole process and she was great! Always available to answer our questions and made the whole thing very simple even planning from Chicago. She also saved our life the night before the event and helped us fix a crisis. She went above and beyond. She was also there day of to help also! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. It will really wow your guests!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Darla · Married on 02/08/2019

Absolutely Perfect

We recently got married at Boojum Tree and everything was PERFECT! Jennifer did an AMAZING job communicating with us and making our day go smoothly. Our guests had nothing but positive comments about the venue and everyone loved it. It's truly unlike any other venue we looked at and it was everything we hoped for.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Kristen Delaney · Married on 01/31/2019

Absolutely Perfect

This was the first venue we looked at for our wedding and I don't even know why I bothered looking at other venues. I immediately fell in love with everything about it as soon as we walked in. I kept comparing the other venues to this one and nothing else came even close. I knew right away this was where we were going to get married. It's the most gorgeous place I have ever seen and everything ran so smoothly because of Jennifer. Everything is extremely well maintained and so gorgeous. I saved a ton on decorations because this venue doesn't need any! I would definitely recommend this venue to everyone looking around!

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/27/2019

What a beautiful venue!

I can not say enough good things about this venue. From the moment I stepped on the property I fell in love with the place- and it only got better from there!

The property is gorgeous, well maintained, unique and even has resident cats (a huge plus for me).
    Our day of coordinator/main contact Jennifer was FANTASTIC. She was quick to respond to any questions we had and extremely thorough in our final walk through to make sure she knew exactly how we wanted our decorations, schedule, seating charts, etc. She was extremely organized and it was obvious she has experience in coordinating weddings by the way she conducted our rehearsal and wedding set up.

The day of our wedding my family and I literally had to do NOTHING but get ready and pass out the family corsages/boutonnieres. Jennifer had all of the decorations set up before we arrived on site and everything was perfect and in its place.

I have been to weddings before which were complete chaos leading up to the ceremony because of the disorganization and lack of communication from the venue-that was not the case with this venue. Our wedding was flawless and we have Jennifer and the lovely staff at Boojum tree to thank for that!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Boojum Tree 19
    Boojum Tree 20

Katrina · Married on 09/30/2018

My husband and I were recently married at the boojum tree. No matter how many review you read, or pictures/videos you see do not do the place or it's team the credit they're due! The venue it's self is breath taking!!! Jennifer and sari were truly amaZing and I did not have to lift a finger my day off they handled everything and made my day that much more enjoyable!!! Worth every penny we spent!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Tina · Married on 09/27/2018

Love, love, love!! We had our wedding here this week and I honestly don’t think 5 Stars enough. The entire venue is stunning and our Guests were in love with it. I kept hearing “I never knew this was here” and “It’s so beautiful here”. From the beautiful fountains, gorgeous flowers and trees throughout to the old Spanish cantina & gorgeous candles lit through out, Beautiful is an understatement. The venue itself is only rivaled by how amazing the Owners and Coordinators are. From our first visit to our final Sparkler send off, Jennifer and Sari were nothing short of amazing. They made the entire process easy, smooth and most importantly stress free! They were both so kind and so organized. We did not have to worry about anything. They aligned our vendors, had all the details complete and were able to ensure everyone had such a great time.... We will definitely use Boojum Tree in the future for more events!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine Barnett Stewart · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Decision Ever!

We make no exaggeration when we say that going with the Boojum Tree for our venue was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. It is a beautiful, memorable place to have a wedding - we had so many comments on what a gorgeous, unique venue it is! Day-of-coordinators Jennifer and Sari were absolutely amazing to work with, staying on top of everything from day one and very responsive, keeping us updated throughout the process, and coordinating with vendors to make sure every thing ran smoothly the day of - which it did! They are professional but also a lot of fun (we had a lot of laughing during our planning meeting!), and they made us and our family and friends feel at ease throughout our wedding day, checking on us frequently to make sure we had everything we needed. We went with the Orange Blossom package and chose our DJ, caterer, and bartender from the list of vendors the Boojum Tree provided - all were great to work with and we were not disappointed. Our wedding day experience went beyond our expectations and we have the Boojum Tree, Jennifer and Sari to thank - we highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2018

We were looking for something truly unique for our small wedding and we knew the minute we walked into the Boojum Tree open house we had found it. The grounds are spectacular and offer a picture perfect background at every turn. We had a small family ceremony (14) and a slightly larger reception (45) and it was perfect! From their amazing preferred vendors to Jennifer herself, we always felt in good hands.
    We had the perfect wedding day and Boojum was the magical backdrop we hoped for.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Amy · Married on 04/06/2018

I can't say enough about Boojam Tree and staff. My guests are still raving about how beautiful this "Hidden Garden" is. I was in awe of the rustic and eclectic details at every turn. Jennifer pleasantly guided me through what I've always imagined and heard to be a stressful process. Thanks to Jennifer, that was not my experience. They work with such amazing and equally helpful vendors. I will forever be grateful for the over-effort provided by Boojam Tree. My wedding was perfect!

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Boojum Tree 21

Boojum Tree's reply:

Amy, Thank you for your review! We're so happy that we helped make your event and process less stressful! It was a pleasure working with you both! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Tina · Married on 03/15/2018

We cannot say enough about this venue and the Owner Jen. The wedding was everything we wanted and more. Our guests were so impressed by the beauty and simplicity of the venue. We really felt like we were in Europe somewhere. Certainly not the middle of Phoenix. If we could give more than 5 stars we would have. We don't have all of our photos back from our photographer but here are a few that we did get back. The backgrounds at Boojum are stunning for photos!

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Boojum Tree 22
    Boojum Tree 23
    Boojum Tree 24
    Boojum Tree 25

tory · Married on 03/10/2018

From the moment we stepped in to this hidden gem we knew we wanted to have our wedding here. The coordinator Jennifer really listened to OUR wants and needs. From the start of the whole process she was communicative up until our special day. She was there every step of the way to make sure we were happy. The venue itself is spectacular beyond words. The grounds are kept immaculate and it really is special and breathtaking. The day of our wedding had definite obstacles as it was raining, but Jennifer made sure that everything went as smoothly as it could and asked us our opinion about everything. I really loved her support throughout the whole day and the whole process in general. When it comes to your wedding you hope everything goes perfect and for us it did. We will forever be thankful of Boojum tree & it's staff.

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Boojum Tree 26

Paige · Married on 03/03/2018

I cannot even begin to describe the romance and magic of Boojum Tree! My fiance and I knew the moment we stepped through the rustic entry gate and into this beautiful, majestic hidden garden that we had found the place where we wanted to get married. And it did not disappoint! Our big day was everything we dreamed of and more, which was due in part to this spectacular venue and in part because of Jennifer--our day of coordinator--who made sure everything went smoothly. It was also nice that they offered a package that included the DJ, caterer, and open bar, which made the planning process that much easier for me :) Additionally, all of our guests kept complementing us on picking such a beautiful and unique venue--I even had one guest say he was going to email his friend whose daughter was still looking for a venue to let her know about Boojum Tree. Seriously, if you're a bride do yourself a favor and pick Boojum. I promise it will not disappoint!

Sent on 03/18/2018
    Boojum Tree 27
    Boojum Tree 28

Ashley · Married on 02/25/2018

Boojum Tree is absolutely everything we could have hoped for! Jennifer is simply outstanding - from start to finish she blew us away with her attentiveness, her assistance, and her support. She maintained communication with us frequently throughout our almost two year engagement and provided a lot of helpful tips and tricks that made our process smooth! They take care of set up and tear down the day of the wedding, which was so valued and sought after by us. The day of our wedding went flawlessly, without a hitch and I 100% have Jennifer and the Boojum Tree to thank for that. We cherish them immensely and we know you will too. They are worth every penny!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Kerry · Married on 02/14/2018

My husband and I just had the most magical wedding we could have ever imagined! Everybody was floored by the beauty of the venue. Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams! Jennifer is the best.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Boojum Tree's reply:

Kerry, thank you for your review! I loved being a part of your wedding day! Your family is amazing... Thank you for sharing this special day with us! ~Jennifer

Nicci · Married on 02/03/2018

Wow, is all I can say for how you will feel when you see The Boojum Tree property. We fell in love right away and had to get married there. Jennifer was always responsive and willing to help plan any details I wasn’t sure of. As far as the day of, we had Sarah as our day planner. She was nothing but amazing. Our day went so smooth and was absolutely perfect. Just as she promised it would be. She set up and took down all the extra decorations we had. Checked in on us many times to make sure we had everything we needed. Packed up our cars so we could get in our Uber and be on our way to enjoy the rest of our wedding night. You get what you pay for at Boojum Tree and I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Ashley · Married on 01/28/2018

Our wedding at Boojum Tree was everything we could have imagined, and so much more! The venue was absolutely stunning with candles and string lights everywhere, creating a really magical feel. Jennifer was on top of it. She anticipated changes before they even happened. When I had an unexpected guest arrive, she helped me to make changes to the table layout so quickly. If there were any problems during the day, she sure made sure we did not know about it. The whole wedding process was made so easy. My wife and I both have busy careers, so we had little time to put into planning. Jennifer helped make the whole process so easy and seamless. We have had many people tell us that our venue was the most beautiful one they have seen. We were thrilled to have Boojum Tree as our venue!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Boojum Tree's reply:

Ashley.... Thank you so much for your kind review! You and Shannon were so great to work with , you made it easy for us! Thank you for sharing your day with us here at Boojum Tree! We wish you a life of love and happiness!

amanda · Married on 01/21/2018

Another glowing review for the Boojum Tree! Boojum was exactly what we wanted for our guests; to forget they were in a desert. Everyone was impressed and complimentary about how beautiful it was! Jennifer was our coordinator and I couldn't imagine a greater day because of her. Professional and great communication all prior to the event- which really makes everything feel easier! We were also honored to also meet the founder and owner who was helping transition the dining area, another awesome detail about how hands on everyone was who was involved..

I could write pages about how wonderful this place was. All I can really say is that this was the first venue we saw and compared every other one to it, it did not take long to choose them. Boojum have preferred vendors for catering, bar service and DJ's. Some might not like this but in the end it was so helpful to us because we would not have known where to start. The Boojum has you move around the building for different 'stages' of your wedding and you need every vendor to flow together, so it only made sense to have vendors who knew the layout and flow of the event. All the vendors were great so it was really a win-win situation!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Boojum Tree's reply:

Hi Amanda! Thank you so much for your review and your kind words! It truly means the world to me. Each event is unique in it's own way, from the couple, to the decor & style, the guests and the vendors they choose... and I love being able to share this with our couples! Your day was beautiful and I'm so happy you had an amazing experience! Thank you for sharing your day with us... and with me! ~Jennifer