Boojum Tree Reviews

Boojum Tree 5
Boojum Tree 6
Boojum Tree 7
  • User3549217 ·

The Boojum Tree was amazing!!! Our guest absolutely fell in love with the venue as much as we did! Tasha was wonderful to work with and super flexible with our schedule to meet and discuss anything! From the list of vendors to choose from: We used Birkett Entertainment for our DJ. Sarah was our DJ and she did an awesome job and Super great at coordinating the flow of the wedding! We used Put a For In It for our catering and the food was amazing and very filling! They took very good care of my husband and I to make sure we had plenty of food to eat!

Lauren Jordan · Married on 02/24/2019

Best Baby Shower ever

My husband and I hosted a joint baby shower for my sister in law and his cousin at The Boojum Tree, and it was beautiful! The venue is different and a total escape from the desert landscape. Our guests were very awed by the size and the rainforest room! Jennifer worked with us throughout the whole process and she was great! Always available to answer our questions and made the whole thing very simple even planning from Chicago. She also saved our life the night before the event and helped us fix a crisis. She went above and beyond. She was also there day of to help also! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. It will really wow your guests!

Darla · Married on 02/08/2019

Absolutely Perfect

We recently got married at Boojum Tree and everything was PERFECT! Jennifer did an AMAZING job communicating with us and making our day go smoothly. Our guests had nothing but positive comments about the venue and everyone loved it. It's truly unlike any other venue we looked at and it was everything we hoped for.

Kristen Delaney · Married on 01/31/2019

Absolutely Perfect

This was the first venue we looked at for our wedding and I don't even know why I bothered looking at other venues. I immediately fell in love with everything about it as soon as we walked in. I kept comparing the other venues to this one and nothing else came even close. I knew right away this was where we were going to get married. It's the most gorgeous place I have ever seen and everything ran so smoothly because of Jennifer. Everything is extremely well maintained and so gorgeous. I saved a ton on decorations because this venue doesn't need any! I would definitely recommend this venue to everyone looking around!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/27/2019

What a beautiful venue!

I can not say enough good things about this venue. From the moment I stepped on the property I fell in love with the place- and it only got better from there!

The property is gorgeous, well maintained, unique and even has resident cats (a huge plus for me).
    Our day of coordinator/main contact Jennifer was FANTASTIC. She was quick to respond to any questions we had and extremely thorough in our final walk through to make sure she knew exactly how we wanted our decorations, schedule, seating charts, etc. She was extremely organized and it was obvious she has experience in coordinating weddings by the way she conducted our rehearsal and wedding set up.

The day of our wedding my family and I literally had to do NOTHING but get ready and pass out the family corsages/boutonnieres. Jennifer had all of the decorations set up before we arrived on site and everything was perfect and in its place.

I have been to weddings before which were complete chaos leading up to the ceremony because of the disorganization and lack of communication from the venue-that was not the case with this venue. Our wedding was flawless and we have Jennifer and the lovely staff at Boojum tree to thank for that!

Boojum Tree 8
    Boojum Tree 9

Katrina · Married on 09/30/2018

My husband and I were recently married at the boojum tree. No matter how many review you read, or pictures/videos you see do not do the place or it's team the credit they're due! The venue it's self is breath taking!!! Jennifer and sari were truly amaZing and I did not have to lift a finger my day off they handled everything and made my day that much more enjoyable!!! Worth every penny we spent!!

Tina · Married on 09/27/2018

Love, love, love!! We had our wedding here this week and I honestly don’t think 5 Stars enough. The entire venue is stunning and our Guests were in love with it. I kept hearing “I never knew this was here” and “It’s so beautiful here”. From the beautiful fountains, gorgeous flowers and trees throughout to the old Spanish cantina & gorgeous candles lit through out, Beautiful is an understatement. The venue itself is only rivaled by how amazing the Owners and Coordinators are. From our first visit to our final Sparkler send off, Jennifer and Sari were nothing short of amazing. They made the entire process easy, smooth and most importantly stress free! They were both so kind and so organized. We did not have to worry about anything. They aligned our vendors, had all the details complete and were able to ensure everyone had such a great time.... We will definitely use Boojum Tree in the future for more events!

• Katherine

Katherine Barnett Stewart · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Decision Ever!

We make no exaggeration when we say that going with the Boojum Tree for our venue was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. It is a beautiful, memorable place to have a wedding - we had so many comments on what a gorgeous, unique venue it is! Day-of-coordinators Jennifer and Sari were absolutely amazing to work with, staying on top of everything from day one and very responsive, keeping us updated throughout the process, and coordinating with vendors to make sure every thing ran smoothly the day of - which it did! They are professional but also a lot of fun (we had a lot of laughing during our planning meeting!), and they made us and our family and friends feel at ease throughout our wedding day, checking on us frequently to make sure we had everything we needed. We went with the Orange Blossom package and chose our DJ, caterer, and bartender from the list of vendors the Boojum Tree provided - all were great to work with and we were not disappointed. Our wedding day experience went beyond our expectations and we have the Boojum Tree, Jennifer and Sari to thank - we highly recommend them!

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2018

We were looking for something truly unique for our small wedding and we knew the minute we walked into the Boojum Tree open house we had found it. The grounds are spectacular and offer a picture perfect background at every turn. We had a small family ceremony (14) and a slightly larger reception (45) and it was perfect! From their amazing preferred vendors to Jennifer herself, we always felt in good hands.
    We had the perfect wedding day and Boojum was the magical backdrop we hoped for.

Amy · Married on 04/06/2018

I can't say enough about Boojam Tree and staff. My guests are still raving about how beautiful this "Hidden Garden" is. I was in awe of the rustic and eclectic details at every turn. Jennifer pleasantly guided me through what I've always imagined and heard to be a stressful process. Thanks to Jennifer, that was not my experience. They work with such amazing and equally helpful vendors. I will forever be grateful for the over-effort provided by Boojam Tree. My wedding was perfect!

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Boojum Tree 10

Boojum Tree's reply:

Amy, Thank you for your review! We're so happy that we helped make your event and process less stressful! It was a pleasure working with you both! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Tina · Married on 03/15/2018

We cannot say enough about this venue and the Owner Jen. The wedding was everything we wanted and more. Our guests were so impressed by the beauty and simplicity of the venue. We really felt like we were in Europe somewhere. Certainly not the middle of Phoenix. If we could give more than 5 stars we would have. We don't have all of our photos back from our photographer but here are a few that we did get back. The backgrounds at Boojum are stunning for photos!

Boojum Tree 11
    Boojum Tree 12
    Boojum Tree 13
    Boojum Tree 14

tory · Married on 03/10/2018

From the moment we stepped in to this hidden gem we knew we wanted to have our wedding here. The coordinator Jennifer really listened to OUR wants and needs. From the start of the whole process she was communicative up until our special day. She was there every step of the way to make sure we were happy. The venue itself is spectacular beyond words. The grounds are kept immaculate and it really is special and breathtaking. The day of our wedding had definite obstacles as it was raining, but Jennifer made sure that everything went as smoothly as it could and asked us our opinion about everything. I really loved her support throughout the whole day and the whole process in general. When it comes to your wedding you hope everything goes perfect and for us it did. We will forever be thankful of Boojum tree & it's staff.

Boojum Tree 15

Paige · Married on 03/03/2018

I cannot even begin to describe the romance and magic of Boojum Tree! My fiance and I knew the moment we stepped through the rustic entry gate and into this beautiful, majestic hidden garden that we had found the place where we wanted to get married. And it did not disappoint! Our big day was everything we dreamed of and more, which was due in part to this spectacular venue and in part because of Jennifer--our day of coordinator--who made sure everything went smoothly. It was also nice that they offered a package that included the DJ, caterer, and open bar, which made the planning process that much easier for me :) Additionally, all of our guests kept complementing us on picking such a beautiful and unique venue--I even had one guest say he was going to email his friend whose daughter was still looking for a venue to let her know about Boojum Tree. Seriously, if you're a bride do yourself a favor and pick Boojum. I promise it will not disappoint!

Boojum Tree 16
    Boojum Tree 17

Ashley · Married on 02/25/2018

Boojum Tree is absolutely everything we could have hoped for! Jennifer is simply outstanding - from start to finish she blew us away with her attentiveness, her assistance, and her support. She maintained communication with us frequently throughout our almost two year engagement and provided a lot of helpful tips and tricks that made our process smooth! They take care of set up and tear down the day of the wedding, which was so valued and sought after by us. The day of our wedding went flawlessly, without a hitch and I 100% have Jennifer and the Boojum Tree to thank for that. We cherish them immensely and we know you will too. They are worth every penny!

Kerry · Married on 02/14/2018

My husband and I just had the most magical wedding we could have ever imagined! Everybody was floored by the beauty of the venue. Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams! Jennifer is the best.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Boojum Tree's reply:

Kerry, thank you for your review! I loved being a part of your wedding day! Your family is amazing... Thank you for sharing this special day with us! ~Jennifer

Nicci · Married on 02/03/2018

Wow, is all I can say for how you will feel when you see The Boojum Tree property. We fell in love right away and had to get married there. Jennifer was always responsive and willing to help plan any details I wasn’t sure of. As far as the day of, we had Sarah as our day planner. She was nothing but amazing. Our day went so smooth and was absolutely perfect. Just as she promised it would be. She set up and took down all the extra decorations we had. Checked in on us many times to make sure we had everything we needed. Packed up our cars so we could get in our Uber and be on our way to enjoy the rest of our wedding night. You get what you pay for at Boojum Tree and I highly recommend this venue!

Ashley · Married on 01/28/2018

Our wedding at Boojum Tree was everything we could have imagined, and so much more! The venue was absolutely stunning with candles and string lights everywhere, creating a really magical feel. Jennifer was on top of it. She anticipated changes before they even happened. When I had an unexpected guest arrive, she helped me to make changes to the table layout so quickly. If there were any problems during the day, she sure made sure we did not know about it. The whole wedding process was made so easy. My wife and I both have busy careers, so we had little time to put into planning. Jennifer helped make the whole process so easy and seamless. We have had many people tell us that our venue was the most beautiful one they have seen. We were thrilled to have Boojum Tree as our venue!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Boojum Tree's reply:

Ashley.... Thank you so much for your kind review! You and Shannon were so great to work with , you made it easy for us! Thank you for sharing your day with us here at Boojum Tree! We wish you a life of love and happiness!

amanda · Married on 01/21/2018

Another glowing review for the Boojum Tree! Boojum was exactly what we wanted for our guests; to forget they were in a desert. Everyone was impressed and complimentary about how beautiful it was! Jennifer was our coordinator and I couldn't imagine a greater day because of her. Professional and great communication all prior to the event- which really makes everything feel easier! We were also honored to also meet the founder and owner who was helping transition the dining area, another awesome detail about how hands on everyone was who was involved..

I could write pages about how wonderful this place was. All I can really say is that this was the first venue we saw and compared every other one to it, it did not take long to choose them. Boojum have preferred vendors for catering, bar service and DJ's. Some might not like this but in the end it was so helpful to us because we would not have known where to start. The Boojum has you move around the building for different 'stages' of your wedding and you need every vendor to flow together, so it only made sense to have vendors who knew the layout and flow of the event. All the vendors were great so it was really a win-win situation!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Boojum Tree's reply:

Hi Amanda! Thank you so much for your review and your kind words! It truly means the world to me. Each event is unique in it's own way, from the couple, to the decor & style, the guests and the vendors they choose... and I love being able to share this with our couples! Your day was beautiful and I'm so happy you had an amazing experience! Thank you for sharing your day with us... and with me! ~Jennifer
  • Chrissy

Chrissy · Married on 11/19/2017

We don't even know where to start! Boojum Tree was the third place we looked at and we immediately knew this was where we had to get married. It is hands down one of the most beautiful venues I have ever seen (I've been to quite a few weddings all over the US). We thought for sure it was going to be too expensive. To our surprise it was very reasonable. Jennifer is the main coordinator. She is super woman! Most brides become "bridezillas", but because of her....I could sit back and kick my feet up and enjoy the months prior to the wedding, knowing she had everything taken care of! Who can say that? We had guests flying in from coast to coast. Prior to our event, everyone was asking about the venue. It was so hard to explain because there are no words to completely describe this magical wonderland. They would just have to wait and see!
    On the day of our rehearsal and actual wedding day, Jennifer was incredibly accommodating and punctual. She was a delight to our guests and incredibly helpful and organized. Our guests were overwhelmed by the beauty of Boojum Tree. They never knew what was coming next or what was around the next corner! From the courtyard to the cantina, from the green house to the gazebo dance floor. It's been over a week and I'm still hearing about how beautiful and unique Boojum Tree was. Our guests LOVED it and we LOVED it even MORE! Thank you Jennifer and "dad". You two have a hidden gem!

Boojum Tree 18

Tayler · Married on 11/12/2017

We knew the second we stepped foot into Boojum Tree Hidden Gardens that this would be the place we would get married. (Seriously - I got goosebumps!!) This venue is absolutely beautiful and charming all at the same time. If you are looking for a venue that is unique and will be a change from the typical ballroom wedding - this is the place to go! We loved everything about this venue. From the perfect ceremony site, to the enchanting dinner "green room", the centrally located bar/cantina, and the beautiful gazebo/dance floor underneath the stars and palm trees - this place has it all. Not to mention the amazing staff! Jennifer Brooks (General Manager & wedding day coordinator) was there for us every step of the way. She answered every single question we had (& believe me there were a lot!) She addressed every list I made her with grace, patience and experience. You can tell she knows what she's talking about because she lives this everyday. I always felt at ease with Jennifer. I will never be able to thank her enough for always being there for me. She was everything we needed her to be for us and more. Our wedding went perfectly. Our guests loved the venue because it was beautiful, unique, spacious and fun! We are still getting compliments on it. It was very convenient to have a bride's and groom's room for us to relax and hang out in. Overall I could not say enough great things about Boojum Tree. It will forever hold a special place in our hearts. It was everything we wanted in our ceremony/reception site & more. If you are at all considering even just doing a tour at this venue I encourage you to do it!! I promise you will not be disappointed. They will blow you away. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Boojum Tree and Jennifer Brooks. We love and appreciate you more than you know! -Luke & Tayler Wienecke

Sent on 01/20/2018

Boojum Tree's reply:

Tayler & Luke... Thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled to hear you and your guests had such a wonder time and experience here with us at Boojum Tree. It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for sharing this day with us! -Jennifer, Boojum Tree

Lauryn · Married on 10/20/2017

We were lucky enough to celebrate our October wedding with beautiful weather at an incredible venue. All of our guests were blown away by Boojum Tree. From being wed in front of the fountain to the gorgeous dining room to dancing under the stars, it was a magical evening. Jennifer is always there to help make sure your dream wedding comes true and made planning the wedding fun and exciting. She took away all of our stress and worrying and truly provided an unforgettable evening not only for us, but also our guests. We couldn't say enough positives about Boojum Tree and highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Boojum Tree's reply:

Thank you Lauryn for your kind review! It was truly a magical evening and I was honored to be a part of it! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! ~

Janice · Married on 09/30/2017

Jennifer was simply amazing! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and all of our guests thought it was a romantic venue. We HIGHLY recommend it!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Boojum Tree's reply:

Janice, Thank you for your review! Your wedding was beautiful and romantic! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! It was pleasure working with you and Terrie! Congratulations!

Maggie · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I were looking for an outdoor garden venue. We wanted the look of trees, nature, twinkle lights, and candles. Boojum is just that. We didn't have to provide any decorations because it is set up just the way we dreamed of. As far as the service, I am not sure I can ever thank Jennifer enough for all that she did. Friends kept telling us that every wedding has at least one thing go wrong, well, we had a perfect wedding with no hiccups. Jennifer and Jessica seemed like they were everywhere, anticipating what needed to be done. All we had to do was show up, get married, and be happy! We have had so many compliments on our wedding and how beautiful it was. One friend told me that even though she lives in Michigan, she wants to come back and get married at The Boojum Tree.
    We are so happy that we stumbled upon this magical place and came to their Tuesday night Open House. Booking The Boojum Tree made the rest of wedding planning a cinch. They gave us a list of vendors that they recommend and from that we booked one of the best DJ's in town and had the best dinner catered. Again, we are just so thrilled that we got married at Boojum!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Boojum Tree's reply:

Maggie, Thank you for your review! You and Ryan were so easy to work with! You had a wonderful group of friends and family here... it was a beautiful wedding day all around! We wish you years of happiness and love!

Colleen · Married on 04/01/2017

Words cannot describe the amazing experience we had at Boojum Tree for our April Fools day wedding! The pictures obviously do not do the place justice because when we walked into this magical place, we knew immediately we had to have our special day here. The venue reminded us of our favorite place in the world, Mexico and come to find out that was the inspiration when the owner started to expand the space.... he has my heart :) The courtyard where the ceremony took place was magical, the greenhouse where we had dinner was so enchanting and romantic and the cantina and gazebo dancing area really gave guests options to relax with a cocktail, chat with other guests or dance the night away. ALL of our guests were blown away with the venue and said it was the most beautiful and the BEST wedding they had ever been to and felt so welcomed and comfortable throughout the evening. You can definitely feel that this venue is family owned because that is how the staff treats you...like family!

And our coordinator, Jennifer is by far the most amazing human being alive. She continually made sure we were happy and everything was perfect throughout the night. As the bride and groom it is so important to be able to enjoy the day and not have to worry and everything was PERFECT!! She was so patient and encouraging during the planning process, the communication was outstanding, she was professional yet she really made me laugh during the times we needed it, she really makes you feel like a friend and not a client. I honestly do not think there is another coordinator that would work as hard as Jennifer did throughout the night and throughout the process. Oh and I can't forget to mention the April Fools joke she crafted herself...we coordinated with our photographer, DJ Oscar and our pastor to pull off an epic "bride fled the venue" joke...it was awesome!! I wish we could do our day all over again!! 5 STAR venue and 5 STAR service!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Boojum Tree's reply:

Colleen... you and Ryan were so fun to work with! I enjoyed being a part of your April Fool's joke and loved being a part of your wedding! Thank you for sharing your day with us!