Boogie Inc Reviews

33 | Pensacola, FL

33 Reviews for Boogie Inc

33 Boogie Inc Reviews

Gina · Married on 05/05/2018

We hired Boogie, Inc. for my daughter’s wedding reception (ironically, we also hired them for our own wedding 33 years ago)! The company is still as excellent as it was back then! Bonnie McDonald is a wonderful woman. Alex was our DJ; he read the crowd perfectly and kept everyone engaged, dancing, and having a great time! He also worked seamlessly with our day-of coordinator, photographers, and videographers. Punctual, professional, friendly, flexible, accommodating, and very affordable!

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

Bonnie was amazing! Boogie sent me forms about what we were looking for very early and Bonnie talked with me on the phone several times before the wedding day. We had a large age range at our wedding but everyone danced and had a great time! Her song choices and smooth transitions were perfect. Couldn't be happier with how everything went.

Boogie Inc. did a wonderful job at our wedding reception! They played a great variety of music and everyone was talking about what a great time they had. Due to a family emergency we had to change the date of our wedding, but Boogie Inc was very understanding and we had no difficulty rescheduling.

Brittany · Married on 11/01/2016

Boogie Inc. is a great company to do business with! They provided the DJ services for our beach wedding and got the party going with excellent music. The prices are also very reasonable. They offer a large variety of music and also can do special requested songs during the party.

Brizheet · Married on 10/01/2016

This company made my wedding night so much fun! I had the BEST DJ that kept us dancing all night and was so nice! LOOOVE boogie inc!

Debra · Married on 04/30/2016

Bonnie was conscientious and professional throughout the whole process. Our first DJ cancelled 6 weeks out so we had to scramble to find someone. Bonnie stepped up to the plate and did not disappoint. My guest continue to comment on her as the DJ for my daughter's wedding reception. We met with her to make music selections and she was courteous when my daughter changed her mind about some of the selections prior to the deadline. Most folks would have been frustrated but Bonnie understood that bride's do change their mind during the process.

Ava · Married on 11/14/2015

Thank you for providing the DJ for the wedding ceremony of our clients on November 14th. Alex was GREAT! The music could not have been better, timing perfect and everyone was very pleased. It is always a pleasure to do business with your company due to your excellent service. Once again, THANK YOU!!!

Amie · Married on 10/16/2015

Ms. Bonnie at Boogie Inc. was perfect. I think we only had to request 5 songs the entire night. She picked up on what we liked and took it from there. Very sweet person and I would HIGHLY recommend them

Melanie · Married on 06/06/2015

Had all the music I asked for and kept the party going!!

Jon · Married on 05/13/2015

DJ Bonnie and her team did an outstanding job entertaining my sisters wedding reception. We planned the destination wedding from over 650 miles away. Bonnie was extremely helpful and communicated effectively in order to make the event a success. Bonnie and her team were excellent in their role and played a vital role in the evenings entrainment. We have heard nothing but positive comments about the reception. Overall DJ Bonnie and her team did an excellent job in the planning and in the performance. Bonnie and her team made the evening a great time!

Anna · Married on 10/18/2014

Boogie, Inc. DJ'd both our wedding ceremony and reception, which was awesome considering there was a 3 hour break between the two events. They sent 2 different DJ's, one for the ceremony and one for the reception, and both were absolutely excellent. I do have to thank Boogie, Inc. for sending Matthew Campbell to DJ our reception! He spent the whole evening making sure that everything was exactly how I wanted it to be, and I couldn't have appreciated it more! And, as requested, he did NOT play YMCA or Cotton Eyed Joe, and that made this Bride happy! He was so sweet and helpful!

Shawn · Married on 03/29/2014

Alex Ritchie was our deejay!!! And everyone loved him! He got out there and lead some line dances and really got the crowd into it. A lot of our guests thought that he was a friend or we knew him...that's how awesome he was! And Bonnie...thank you for downloading our unusual song picks and having such a HUGE selection and variety of music!!!

Rebecca · Married on 09/21/2013

Boogie Inc provided recorded music and sound for our ceremony and DJ'd our reception. They did a great job engaging our guests.

• Sierah

Sierah · Married on 03/30/2013

Bonnie was absolutely wonderful at my wedding! She offers karaoke as well, which me and my husband were so happy about! She was so much fun, very professional, and I had so many compliments on the good choices in music. So many people got on the dance floor for hours. The karaoke was a blast too. Overall, she is amazing, her service is amazing, I would definitely recommend her to anyone for any event!

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2012

We were very pleased with the amount of professionalism that we got with Boogie Inc, our DJ Bonnie played eveything we asked for and more. My groom and his groomsmen danced all night long thanks to her :~). We will be recommending them to all our friends and family.

Shawn · Married on 07/28/2012

When my Son and Daughter got married this summer, we all enjoyed making the week of the wedding and the wedding day, one to remember! We certainly wanted it to be all the two of them ever wanted and a memorable time in celebration of their love and marriage!
    Since many of the attendees were young people in their 20's, my daughter in love suggested that they might save some money and just use the big "IROCK" speaker we had and connect it to their ipod to play a playlist they would create.
    Thankfully, she was willing to follow our lead on this important part of the wedding day, and to put it in her words: "Thank you so much for insisting on Boogie! I was really kind of stressing over how we would make everything happen between the ceremony and reception....Bonnie made everything run smoothly and made it so much more fun! She Rocks!"
    Because of her expertise and many years making events special, Bonnie calmly steered us through the afternoon and evening, making sure every song the couple wanted was played, special dances, toasts, cutting the cake, even a little karaoke took place upon request! She read the crowd perfectly and everyone enjoyed the music and special dances!
    Thank you Bonnie and BOOGIE for keeping the tempo of this special day perfect! We couldn't have been more pleased. It was the best investment--so much more than music in a box!!

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2012

My husband and I had our wedding DJ'ed by Ms. Debbie. She as amazing. She kept the party going. She played a variety of music that had the older and younger people moving and she didnt miss a beat.

• Becky

Becky · Married on 02/12/2012

Bonnie was wonderful!! The music was not only exactly what I asked for it sounded GREAT. Boogie inc. showed up, set up and participated in my wedding very professionally. Bonnie followed my timeline exactly, knew exactly what to do in between events, and her sparkling personality kept our crowd excited and continually participating. I had the perfect wedding and reception. Thank you Bonnie.
    I recommend Boogie Inc. for any event.

Kimberly · Married on 10/06/2011

Boonie at Boogie Inc was such a pleasure to work with. She played all the songs I requested and it was easy to just give her the names of the songs! I would recommend Boogie Inc to everyone! I appreciated her willingness to work with me even up to the last minute! :)

Thank you Bonnie!

• runningbride

Suzy · Married on 05/29/2011

Boogie Inc. did a fabulous job at my wedding. Bonnie was able to work seemlessly along with my live entertainers and really kept the party dancing. She was able to provide a wide variety of requests and honored the list of requested songs I had provided to her before the event. Bonnie is very easy to work with and I would recommend Boogie inc. to anyone looking for a great DJ experience for your wedding.

Shelley · event on: 02/11/2012

I am involved with social, professional and business events on Pensacola Beach. My first choice is always Boogie, Inc. They are reliable, fun and always add a special touch to each event. Once I book Boogie, I never have another worry about sound, music choice, emcee or DJ categories. They do it all and do it right!

Linsey · event on: 10/06/2012

We use Boogie Inc. for all of our community events. Bonnie is a pleasure to work with and so is all of her staff. They know their stuff too! I would highly recommend Boogie Inc!!!

Steve · event on: 10/20/2012

This was my high school 30 year re-union(anniversary). The DJ was very professional, the booking process was very easy,the price was very reasonable, the DJ had more than enough songs to choose from and provided extra lighting for the dancefloor which really made it a great re-union! He took requests, and was just a great DJ! We will definately use them again at our next re-union or any other event!

Sally · event on: 07/27/2013

Boogie Inc. was wonderful! I had checked into using a couple of different dj's prior to the event, I chose Boogie Inc based on their reputation of professionalism. I was very pleased! I had a disco party, the music and lighting provided by Boogie Inc was perfect. Very prompt and professional!

I would highly recommend them as I know that I will definitely use them again!