33 Reviews for Boogie Inc

Consultation (3)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
Uplighting (1)
28 Boogie Inc Reviews

Bonnie was amazing! Boogie sent me forms about what we were looking for very early and Bonnie talked with me on the phone several times before the wedding day. We had a large age range at our wedding but everyone danced and had a great time! Her song choices and smooth transitions were perfect. Couldn't be happier with how everything went.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Boogie Inc. did a wonderful job at our wedding reception! They played a great variety of music and everyone was talking about what a great time they had. Due to a family emergency we had to change the date of our wedding, but Boogie Inc was very understanding and we had no difficulty rescheduling.

Profile Picture User5471672, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Boogie Inc. is a great company to do business with! They provided the DJ services for our beach wedding and got the party going with excellent music. The prices are also very reasonable. They offer a large variety of music and also can do special requested songs during the party.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This company made my wedding night so much fun! I had the BEST DJ that kept us dancing all night and was so nice! LOOOVE boogie inc!

Profile Picture Brizheet, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bonnie was conscientious and professional throughout the whole process. Our first DJ cancelled 6 weeks out so we had to scramble to find someone. Bonnie stepped up to the plate and did not disappoint. My guest continue to comment on her as the DJ for my daughter's wedding reception. We met with her to make music selections and she was courteous when my daughter changed her mind about some of the selections prior to the deadline. Most folks would have been frustrated but Bonnie understood that bride's do change their mind during the process.

Profile Picture Debra, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you for providing the DJ for the wedding ceremony of our clients on November 14th. Alex was GREAT! The music could not have been better, timing perfect and everyone was very pleased. It is always a pleasure to do business with your company due to your excellent service. Once again, THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Ava, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ms. Bonnie at Boogie Inc. was perfect. I think we only had to request 5 songs the entire night. She picked up on what we liked and took it from there. Very sweet person and I would HIGHLY recommend them

Profile Picture Amie, 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Had all the music I asked for and kept the party going!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/6/15, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Bonnie and her team did an outstanding job entertaining my sisters wedding reception. We planned the destination wedding from over 650 miles away. Bonnie was extremely helpful and communicated effectively in order to make the event a success. Bonnie and her team were excellent in their role and played a vital role in the evenings entrainment. We have heard nothing but positive comments about the reception. Overall DJ Bonnie and her team did an excellent job in the planning and in the performance. Bonnie and her team made the evening a great time!

Profile Picture Jon, 5/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Boogie, Inc. DJ'd both our wedding ceremony and reception, which was awesome considering there was a 3 hour break between the two events. They sent 2 different DJ's, one for the ceremony and one for the reception, and both were absolutely excellent. I do have to thank Boogie, Inc. for sending Matthew Campbell to DJ our reception! He spent the whole evening making sure that everything was exactly how I wanted it to be, and I couldn't have appreciated it more! And, as requested, he did NOT play YMCA or Cotton Eyed Joe, and that made this Bride happy! He was so sweet and helpful!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Alex Ritchie was our deejay!!! And everyone loved him! He got out there and lead some line dances and really got the crowd into it. A lot of our guests thought that he was a friend or we knew him...that's how awesome he was! And Bonnie...thank you for downloading our unusual song picks and having such a HUGE selection and variety of music!!!

Profile Picture Shawn, 3/29/14, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Boogie Inc provided recorded music and sound for our ceremony and DJ'd our reception. They did a great job engaging our guests.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Bonnie was absolutely wonderful at my wedding! She offers karaoke as well, which me and my husband were so happy about! She was so much fun, very professional, and I had so many compliments on the good choices in music. So many people got on the dance floor for hours. The karaoke was a blast too. Overall, she is amazing, her service is amazing, I would definitely recommend her to anyone for any event!

Profile Picture Sierah, 3/30/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

We were very pleased with the amount of professionalism that we got with Boogie Inc, our DJ Bonnie played eveything we asked for and more. My groom and his groomsmen danced all night long thanks to her :~). We will be recommending them to all our friends and family.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When my Son and Daughter got married this summer, we all enjoyed making the week of the wedding and the wedding day, one to remember! We certainly wanted it to be all the two of them ever wanted and a memorable time in celebration of their love and marriage!
Since many of the attendees were young people in their 20's, my daughter in love suggested that they might save some money and just use the big "IROCK" speaker we had and connect it to their ipod to play a playlist they would create.
Thankfully, she was willing to follow our lead on this important part of the wedding day, and to put it in her words: "Thank you so much for insisting on Boogie! I was really kind of stressing over how we would make everything happen between the ceremony and reception....Bonnie made everything run smoothly and made it so much more fun! She Rocks!"
Because of her expertise and many years making events special, Bonnie calmly steered us through the afternoon and evening, making sure every song the couple wanted was played, special dances, toasts, cutting the cake, even a little karaoke took place upon request! She read the crowd perfectly and everyone enjoyed the music and special dances!
Thank you Bonnie and BOOGIE for keeping the tempo of this special day perfect! We couldn't have been more pleased. It was the best investment--so much more than music in a box!!

Profile Picture Shawn, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I had our wedding DJ'ed by Ms. Debbie. She as amazing. She kept the party going. She played a variety of music that had the older and younger people moving and she didnt miss a beat.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/19/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bonnie was wonderful!! The music was not only exactly what I asked for it sounded GREAT. Boogie inc. showed up, set up and participated in my wedding very professionally. Bonnie followed my timeline exactly, knew exactly what to do in between events, and her sparkling personality kept our crowd excited and continually participating. I had the perfect wedding and reception. Thank you Bonnie.
I recommend Boogie Inc. for any event.

Profile Picture Becky, 2/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Boonie at Boogie Inc was such a pleasure to work with. She played all the songs I requested and it was easy to just give her the names of the songs! I would recommend Boogie Inc to everyone! I appreciated her willingness to work with me even up to the last minute! :)

Thank you Bonnie!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/6/11, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Boogie Inc. did a fabulous job at my wedding. Bonnie was able to work seemlessly along with my live entertainers and really kept the party dancing. She was able to provide a wide variety of requests and honored the list of requested songs I had provided to her before the event. Bonnie is very easy to work with and I would recommend Boogie inc. to anyone looking for a great DJ experience for your wedding.

Profile Picture Suzy, 5/29/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bonnie was a pleasure to work with- she kept the party going all night and made sure everything went smoothly and had the perfect flow for the event. Once you book Boogie Inc., their communication game is on point- they send you a survey to tell them exactly what you want played at the wedding and if you have any special requests, special songs, etc. and are easily available by phone. That said, when I was first deciding and had contacted through WeddingWire and through email, the response time was fairly slow (about a week). Again though, after I booked Boogie Inc, everything went smoothly from there and Bonnie did an awesome job!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/3/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

I had no problems with them at all. They had everything I wanted and the DJ worked really well with the crowd.

Profile Picture Erica, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Boogie Inc. is a great DJ Company! The sound system worked great and our DJ was very experienced and did a wonderful job. No complaints!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/1/11, 1 Review
4.7

Boogie performed the ceremony and reception music. Her timing was impeccable as far as the processional goes. I believe it was Miss Lily who performed at our reception & she was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ at our wedding. She automatically knew what kind of music we were looking to have at the reception based on just a few requests. Setting up meetings was simple & she even offered to have over-the-phone meetings if need be.

I would recommend Boogie in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jessi, 4/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
4.7

Professional DJ. Great value for services offered.

Profile Picture Sofia, 4/17/10, 5 Reviews