Boogie Entertainment DJ Service Reviews

Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 5
Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 6
Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 7

Robin · Married on 06/13/2015

Leland was a pleasure to work with. He added to my perfect dream come true type of event. He was a lot of fun.kept all of my guests on the dance floor having a awesome time. Thank you so much leland.
    Always Robin & Scott Murphy

Sent on 01/18/2016

Michael · Married on 05/16/2015

Where do we begin? Leland was definitely the best choice we could have made for DJ services. He kept everything extremely professional throughout and met with us when we requested to meet with him during the one year of prep we had for our wedding. Everything he did went off without a hitch. The ceremony music was on point and he had the microphone ready to go for the Pastor. During the reception, Angel Park was rocking and folks were up on the dance floor. He's truly a great personality and kept the flow of everything going for the entire night. I knew we were in good hands with Leland and Boogie Entertainment. Thanks for everything, Leland!!!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Jonathan/Christina · Married on 05/15/2015

Leland from Boogie Entertainment was by the far the best choice we could have made for our entertainment and DJ services at our wedding. He was great and easy to work with a year in advance of our wedding and kept in touch up to our wedding. He has a great friendly personality and never rushes you. He answers emails and questions promptly and gives direct answers, no run around. He is up front so there is no need to second guess or feel you are being hustled. When meeting with him and talking you feel like you are chatting it up with a family friend rather than a business vendor, his personality makes the planning comfortable and easy. At the wedding he and his assistant were on time, set up and delivered above expectations. Our guests loved him and he definitely made our special day more enjoyable and fun. His music selection was perfect, and he chose the right music at the right time of our reception. If you want a friendly, honest, reliable, professional entertainment and DJ service Leland at Boogie Entertainment is the only choice!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Dawn · Married on 04/25/2015

Leland was an amazing dj / wedding host. He kept the crowd entertained, worked with our band and danced with the guests. I could not have been more pleased with how it all turned out! Thank you, Leland for helping make this an evening to remember!

Sent on 05/06/2015

He's excellent. A professionat DJ/EMCEE that helped two newbies have a great wedding. Very on point, shows up on time, delivers, and is responsive to crowd requests. I would highly recommend him for anyone!

Sent on 04/18/2015

Ayo · Married on 12/29/2014

Leland was very courteous. He took the time to understand the mood we wanted to set during different parts of the evening. He followed the instructions we provided and did a great job of picking music that got people on the dance floor! To me the most aspect of a DJ is that follow his client's instructions and that he knows how to keep people on the dance floor. Leland did both!!!

He also shared with us invaluable tips on how to best setup the floorplan for dancing and announcements during the wedding to keep everyone involved! His suggestions on the layout were perfect!! My wife and I were very glad he was there to help us where in areas where we have less experience.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Gail · Married on 12/20/2014

"We were married on Saturday, December 20th and Leland from Boogie Entertainment DJ service was "the bomb". When I met with him in person, he and I went over the music to set the tone for our reception. Little did I know how fabulous a day it would be. The music selections, along with Leland's interaction with all of the guests on the dance floor and the wedding guests throughout the reception was absolutely AWESOME. Everyone had such a wonderful time. Bruce and I are still receiving compliments from our family and friends who attended. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Leland was so 'in tuned' to everything that the entire wedding ceremony and reception went off without a 'hitch'. I love to dance and I didn't want the night to end. Thank you, Leland, for such a memorable night....Bruce and I had such a great time and it was a pleasure to meet you!!"

Boogie Entertainment DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Gail, you and your family and guest were great.

Madison · Married on 11/08/2014

Boogie Entertainment is a great choice for anyone looking for a DJ. My now husband and I were fortunate enough to choose Boogie Entertainment for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! Leland was absolutely incredible to work with and really made our wedding reception into the upbeat and fun celebration we wanted it to be. I can't even count the number of compliments we received from our guests about much they loved the DJ and the music he played! In addition, Leland is so warm and easy to work with and my husband and I really loved how he took the time to help us personalize the ceremony and the reception. I would absolutely recommend Boogie Entertainment and Leland to anyone who is looking for a great DJ and a great party!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Boogie Entertainment DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Madison, you and your guests were awesome! I enjoyed every minute of your wedding.

Laura · event on 06/22/2014

Leland was a pleasure to work with. Professional and punctual. Received quite a few compliments from guests with the music he chose for the right times of the party. I would recommend him and have to several friends.

• User2379049 · event on 04/12/2014

We had Boogie entertainment for a 30th birthday party and he was amazing! Kept the music going, people dancing, and was helpful with announcing other things during the party! Would highly recommend him for any event that you need a fun upbeat dj!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Jeff · Married on 09/21/2013

Leland is an amazing, fun, talented and energetic DJ. He helped make our son's wedding a truly memorable and magical experience. I would highly recommend his company, Boogie Entertainment for any of your DJ needs. He will have the dance floor hopping with his great personality and awesome sound system. You definitely won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Demecina · Married on 06/15/2013

Leland never let the party lull, my guest still talk about how great our wedding was and about how they never stopped dancing. This, after 1.5 years.

Boogie Entertainment DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Demecina, you and Erik were awesome. I'm very happy that you were pleased with my disc jockey services.

Seth · Married on 05/18/2013

I would definitely recommend Boogie Entertainment DJ Service to anyone. Leland did a wonderful job at our wedding. Always kept the dance floor going along with the fun. He was also respectful of our wishes of what we wanted played or not played. Thanks again!

Amber · Married on 10/26/2012

Was a great dj did a wonderful job very professional

Sent on 01/26/2015

I loved working with Boogie Entertainment! I turly think our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him. The music was great, he helped events stay on time, announcing the bridal party was priceless. My husband and I really couldn't have been happier. We came from two different backgrounds and Leland blended both Spanish and English music together, worked with us on our preferences and everything. We were so happy!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Jenn · Married on 10/06/2012

I was really happy with everything about our experience with Leland. He visited our venue (my parents' backyard) more than once to discuss set up and he made a great suggestion for my ceremony music. Everything went smoothly and we had a great time! He played everything we requested, as well as a good mix of other music to keep everyone on the dance floor. Leland is a genuinely nice and professional guy!

Sent on 11/17/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2012

Leland was fantastic! He kept the party at our wedding going all night. He was responsive to each of my phone calls and emails. While meeting with him to discuss plans for songs, I mentioned in passing a song that I love that was playing overhead during our meeting. He remembered and surprised me with it during our dinner at the wedding. That's the type of guy Leland is!

Alicia · Married on 06/28/2012

Leland was absolutely the best DJ!!! Many people do not realize how important the DJ is for your wedding. Not only do they play the music you want to hear, they keep your whole wedding on schedule (which is extremely important). Leland kept us on time and dancing the entire night!!! I highly recommend him and I am soooo thankful for his memorable and very professional services on our wedding day!!!

Cara · Married on 10/23/2011

Leland totally rocks and he was flexible with my crazy music selections. He's got the talent to get people dancing at your wedding- everyone at ours had a blast! He's friendly with a great sense of humor and we were 150% happy with him. I highly recommend Boogie Entertainment!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Adrian · Married on 05/28/2011

Leland knows his business! His equipment is top notch, both lighting and sound. He respects the music you want played and meets with you prior to your event to figure out the details. Always a professional demeanor! He knows how to get the party started once at the event! He can get the crowd involved and get you on the dance floor! Awesome DJ! Highly recommend!

Boogie Entertainment DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Adrian, your wedding reception was awesome. You and Jessica were a pleasure to work with.

Valarie · Married on 05/14/2011

Leland Mosley made our wedding spectacular! He's very good at reading a crowd and knowing exactly what to play to get them on the dance floor. He was very receptive to songs that I wanted played and even made sure he had some old obscure songs that my husband loves! I would hire Leland again in a heartbeat! THANK YOU LELAND!

Sent on 06/09/2011

Boogie Entertainment DJ Service's reply:

Thanks Valarie! You and your guests rocked the house!
  • Maya

Maya · Married on 04/30/2011

Leland was on point!! He always answers his phone and emails! I had some add ons the last week of the wedding and he was able to add them to the playlist. He is very accommodating and even provided us with uplighting. His prices are VERY REASONABLE! He kept the party going and wasn't one of those annoying DJs that talk all the time!! If I ever go back to Vegas, I will make sure to look him up!

Sent on 05/22/2011
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/16/2010

Leland was amazing. He was very helpful in seeing our vision for the day and made some wonderful suggestions on music. He always emailed back quickly and was flexible to meet us when we were in town. The day of our wedding he did a wonderful job as the MC for the night and our favorite part was when he interviewed the single ladies befor the bouquet toss. He even surprised us with a flat screen tv that played music videos of the songs! His positive attitude and attention to detail is outstanding...most of all he made sure that it was the party of the year. Everyone stayed until the end and the dance floor was packed until the last song.

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • Ggirl4God

Glenda · Married on 05/30/2010

Leland is the BOMB!!! We had such a good time at our wedding and boogied the night away!

Sent on 06/07/2010

Shellie · Married on 11/09/2008

Leland was fabulous. Our 10 year vow renewal party went of without a hitch and largely thanks to his personality and fun attitude. He made planning the night go so smoothly even though we live out of state because he was responsive to calls and emails, and made time to meet with us when in town. He arrived on time and had all set up done and ready to go early. His lighting was amazing! He made the night so fun for us and our guests. His personality and music choices were great. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/07/2018