Boogie Entertainment DJ Service Reviews

Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 7
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 10/05/2019

Very Good!

Leland was such a pleasure to book with. Made a great night even better. He also was able to refer me to someone who made my Father/Daughter surprise dance mix for cheap!
    My only suggestion is if you are doing the first dance, Father/Daughter dance, etc., tell him you don’t want the FULL song to play. It gets awkward after the first 2 minutes haha

Sent on 10/13/2019

Julie · Married on 05/11/2019

Fun and professional!

We hired Leyland from 3000 miles away! I had spoken to several DJ’s via phone for our wedding at The Wynn this past May. I wasn’t too impressed with many over the phone... until I talked to Leyland! I knew as soon as we started to chat he was the one for us. He was funny, professional and willing to work with our somewhat difficult venue. He listened to what we wanted and had every request our guests asked for. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Leyland at all! You won’t be disappointed! Thanks Leyland for making our wedding SO much fun while keeping the elegance of the event.

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 8

ANNAH-LIZAH · Married on 05/04/2019

Great choice

I initially hired a different DJ but regretted my decision. After meeting Leland in person we knew he was a better choice even though we'd lost our deposit on the other DJ. Leland is professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. We got to meet with him twice in person to go over everything. He was able to find and play some of the Filipino songs we requested. He got all our requests and didn't play anything on my do not play list. He does a lot of events and was already familiar with our venue, The Las Vegas Country Club. He knew what was needed for the outdoor space. He helped us figure out what questions to ask the venue. Because he was familiar with the staff he was super helpful when there was a snafu with food. He kept us on schedule and kept the party going. When you hire Leland you don't have to worry about anything!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 9

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2019

Non stop dancing

Leland was beyond amazing! He was actually provided by our Venue and he did not disappoint! Everyone was literally non stop dancing! He played everything I want and added some songs that he knew would keep the crowd going! I promise you will have the best time! After the wedding, EVERYONE told us how much they loved the DJ and how he played such good music! Thank you Leland aka Boogie Entertainment! You were beyond amazing!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Jordin

Jordin Pavlović · Married on 04/16/2019

Absolutey Perfect!

Leland was absolutely phenomenal. He was very easy to work with and knew exactly what we wanted and didn’t want. A DJ will make or break your reception and he read the room perfectly. We had a variety of cultures within our wedding and each was showcased with music. I didn’t have to run around and tell him what I wanted the day of, I gave him a timeline of events and he made sure everything flowed smoothly. Lit could not have been any better. Thank you so much again Leland!! We will definitely be using you again!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 04/13/2019

Dj of a lifetime!

Leland exceeded my expectation on our wedding night! Leading up the the wedding he was always very responsive and had such an incredible memory from our first meeting our last he could recall so many details of what I picture for the day into night. Aside from being a interactive DJ and keeping up with my sometimes overwhelming family/friends, he’s also such a wonderful person! Thank you for making our day so memorable

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 15
    Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 16
    Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 17

Eric · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Job and Very Professional!

It was a great ceremony and reception with amazing music. Very flexible with you and personable as well. Would definitely recommend for you to work with him for your upcoming day! Your choice of music while he does the rest of the work with lighting, setup, etc. Professional and easy to reach. He did a wonderful job and I will choose him for any event that I have!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing and Fun

It was great. Very professional and great accommodations.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Amanda Nelson · Married on 03/30/2019

He is so much fun!

I found the best DJ in boogie entrainment! He had the price and drive to Pahrump for my wedding. He was so personable and friendly. He was apart of the party and was like a very entertaining guest. I had so many compliments from my family and friends of how great he was. I would highly recommend Leland!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Robin Hromjak · Married on 03/26/2019

Excellent service and experience

Leland was the best!! Our guests had a fantastic time. Great interaction and a good time was had by all.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Sally · Married on 03/23/2019

Outstanding DJ service!

Leland is amazing! He was professional, personable, and organized throughout the planning process for my daughter and, now, son-in-law's wedding ceremony and reception. Most importantly, he was FUN, entertaining, and very organized during our event. He provided the sound for the ceremony, DJ service for the reception, and uplighting. He fulfilled every single music request, met with us for planning, verified his set-up plan in person the day before the wedding, and arrived early for set-up on the day of the event. He made everything smooth, easy, and perfect!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Jannette Ham · Married on 03/08/2019

Helpful and Fun!

Just wanted to say that Leland from Boogie Entertainment DJ is an awesome DJ, kept the party going. Everyone enjoyed themselves, we are extremely happy with our choice after going through so many quotes and estimates for everything else he was a lifesaver. I would recommend Leland to anyone looking for your special day!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Abe

Abe Gottesman · Married on 03/03/2019

Would hire Boogie and Leland for any event anytime. Great Experience!

Leland is a pleasure to work with he follows up to make sure he has the information and downloads the music you request even if it's hard to find. Everyone at our wedding raved about the DJ the music the dancing all night. We did an inside and outside set up and everything went smoothly . We never had to worry about Leland and Boogie they delivered beyond expectations!

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 03/02/2019

What a legend!

We used Leland from Boggie Entertainment for our wedding at the Platinum Hotel in March. He was an absolute dream to work with. We hired him with short notice and he was fast to respond, professional, helpful and an absolutely fantastic DJ. He helped us pick a playlist to suit ours and the guests taste. Our guests loved him! He had everyone dancing the whole night away! He brought beautiful up lighters too which made the venue look incredible! I Can’t recommend this man enough! Excellent service! Thank you so much Leland for making our wedding fabulous!!!! Becky and Chris Xx

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • stacie

stacie · Married on 12/30/2018

Awesome! Fantastic! Best night ever!

As far as I'm concerned, Leland is the ONLY DJ in Las Vegas! I planned my wedding from 2,000 miles away, but Leland made me feel like we were in the same town! He was responsive by phone, text and email, and he met with me 2 months before the wedding when I was in town meeting with vendors. We had an unconventional wedding, and he rolled with the punches! He complimented our song suggestions with spot on choices of his own, he kept our guests dancing until the very last song, and he even got out on the dance floor with us! He's always smiling, his personality is infectious and he's a true professional! I can't say enough great things about Leland Mosley!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 18
    Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 19
    Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 20

Stephenie · Married on 11/17/2018

Great Experience

Leland was a pleasure to work with. He was always available to meet up and responded to emails quickly. He followed instructions and accommodated. Wet well to the kind of entertainment that was requested. Overall he made my wedding day great and enjoyable with the entertainment and energy he brought with him.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Ryan Semerad · Married on 11/03/2018

Top-flight, absolute pro

Leland was amazing. From planning to the day of, he provided excellent service and tailored the experience to our needs and wants. We had a big fat Greek wedding and we wanted to have a number of harder to find Greek songs played. Leland not only played the songs, but surprised us with a CD of the Greek music so we can enjoy the songs from our wedding for years to come! I cannot say enough great things about Leland. If you are getting married in Vegas and you want to have a great DJ who will work with you through it all and will NOT send one of his employees to run the show day of, the choice is simple. Go with Leland

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 10/27/2018

he knows how to get a Wedding started

Leland is the BEST out there, from the moment we met him, he was so nice and helful in helping us pick songs for our first dance, to walking down the isle, i didn’t realize how many diffent songs represent all these beautiful moments, i felt like everything went smooth, all the songs we requested were right on, the entire night he had the dance floor packed with all of our guests, ive never seen that many smiling faces on a dance floor, i couldn’t be happier, Thank You Leland,
    The Delgados

Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 25
  • Steve

Steve Larson · Married on 10/21/2018

The DJ Best Choice for your Wedding

It was tough picking a DJ from another town for my own wedding when I've been in the DJ business for 40 years specializing in weddings but without a doubt, Boogie Entertainment DJ Service pulled out all the stops and with the very best equipment providing top quality sound and covered all requests. Leland is professional, kind and flexable having a keen eye to keep your guests on the dance floor having fun throughout your special event. Our guests came from all over the world for this extravagant wedding and Boogie Entertainment left my heart at ease not having to worry about our guests because the music satisfied everyone. We were very happy with the entire evening and would recommend Leland with Boogie Entertainment for any event. Steve Larson & Emily Yu - Bayside DJ, Traverse City, MI

Sent on 11/01/2018

Taylor Johnson-Dougherty · Married on 10/06/2018

Leland is the man!

He is great! Goes off what you want and is able to read and work a crowd! We have used him for other events and when I got engaged I knew he was the man for it! Lights he had made the dance floor perfect for the whole night but especially our first dance!! Thank you Leland so much!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Ashlee · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ boogie is the absoulty the best! 2 weeks before our wedding i had to find a new DJ. Someone recommend him to my husband and i. He absoulty saved the day! We had some last minute changes and requests at our wedding reseption and he was a sweetheart about it. We also had a mix of music and he made the transitions seamless! We gave him a lot of freedom to play what he felt was right and he did not disappoint! I got tons of complements on our pick. The purple up lighting was beautiful and the perfect extra touch to add to our reception.

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • JOHNNY

Johnny Weikel · Married on 09/08/2018

Boogie Entertainment Rocks the Night!

Leland was awesome and very professional. He met with us multiple times, weeks before the wedding and gave us some great suggestions when we were looking for advice. He had a lot of experience working with the M Resort and knew the layout of the property well. On the day of the wedding he showed up early to make sure everything was in place.
    He was great at coordinating the music for the reception as well as the grand entrance and the first dance.
    We had a list of requested songs from different cultures which he mixed into the song list very well. During the reception he kept the party flowing and energy up. He played the best songs and was great working the crowd during the bouquet and garter toss. He also provided beautiful up lighting which we were able to match with our color theme.
    We highly recommend Leland and would hire him again for future events.
    Johnny and Natalia - Las Vegas, NV

Sent on 11/07/2018

Barbara · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing DJ

Leland was amazing! He was so easy to work with and communicate with. The dance floor was packed all night. Everyone had such a great time. He also has his own uplights, which made the venue look fabulous!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Jerry · Married on 06/30/2018

Leland was exceptional from our first meeting. A true professional and we couldn't recommend anyone more! The lighting and sound that he provided was outstanding! Great interaction with wedding planners, guests, and most importantly the bride. Can't thank him enough for adding so much to our special day. Two thumbs way up from the Sweet-Willis wedding party!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Nia · Married on 06/09/2018

Leland at Boogie Entertainment DJ’ed my wedding in June of 2018 and was just wonderful! I loved his professionalism and preparation in that he wanted to meet with my husband and me in person beforehand, and that he made sure to visit our venue twice prior to the wedding day to make sure he knew where and how he and his equipment would be set up. He was very personable and certainly entertaining, and most importantly he patiently adhered to all of my MANY song requests! Our guests had a great time and so did we! I would easily recommend Leland for another event. Thank you so much, Leland!

Sent on 08/01/2018