Boogie Entertainment DJ Service Reviews

89 Boogie Entertainment DJ Service Reviews
  • Steve

Steve Larson · Married on 10/21/2018

The DJ Best Choice for your Wedding

It was tough picking a DJ from another town for my own wedding when I've been in the DJ business for 40 years specializing in weddings but without a doubt, Boogie Entertainment DJ Service pulled out all the stops and with the very best equipment providing top quality sound and covered all requests. Leland is professional, kind and flexable having a keen eye to keep your guests on the dance floor having fun throughout your special event. Our guests came from all over the world for this extravagant wedding and Boogie Entertainment left my heart at ease not having to worry about our guests because the music satisfied everyone. We were very happy with the entire evening and would recommend Leland with Boogie Entertainment for any event. Steve Larson & Emily Yu - Bayside DJ, Traverse City, MI

Taylor Johnson-Dougherty · Married on 10/06/2018

Leland is the man!

He is great! Goes off what you want and is able to read and work a crowd! We have used him for other events and when I got engaged I knew he was the man for it! Lights he had made the dance floor perfect for the whole night but especially our first dance!! Thank you Leland so much!

Ashlee · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ boogie is the absoulty the best! 2 weeks before our wedding i had to find a new DJ. Someone recommend him to my husband and i. He absoulty saved the day! We had some last minute changes and requests at our wedding reseption and he was a sweetheart about it. We also had a mix of music and he made the transitions seamless! We gave him a lot of freedom to play what he felt was right and he did not disappoint! I got tons of complements on our pick. The purple up lighting was beautiful and the perfect extra touch to add to our reception.

• JOHNNY

Johnny Weikel · Married on 09/08/2018

Boogie Entertainment Rocks the Night!

Leland was awesome and very professional. He met with us multiple times, weeks before the wedding and gave us some great suggestions when we were looking for advice. He had a lot of experience working with the M Resort and knew the layout of the property well. On the day of the wedding he showed up early to make sure everything was in place.
    He was great at coordinating the music for the reception as well as the grand entrance and the first dance.
    We had a list of requested songs from different cultures which he mixed into the song list very well. During the reception he kept the party flowing and energy up. He played the best songs and was great working the crowd during the bouquet and garter toss. He also provided beautiful up lighting which we were able to match with our color theme.
    We highly recommend Leland and would hire him again for future events.
    Johnny and Natalia - Las Vegas, NV

Jerry · Married on 06/30/2018

Leland was exceptional from our first meeting. A true professional and we couldn't recommend anyone more! The lighting and sound that he provided was outstanding! Great interaction with wedding planners, guests, and most importantly the bride. Can't thank him enough for adding so much to our special day. Two thumbs way up from the Sweet-Willis wedding party!!

Nia · Married on 06/09/2018

Leland at Boogie Entertainment DJ’ed my wedding in June of 2018 and was just wonderful! I loved his professionalism and preparation in that he wanted to meet with my husband and me in person beforehand, and that he made sure to visit our venue twice prior to the wedding day to make sure he knew where and how he and his equipment would be set up. He was very personable and certainly entertaining, and most importantly he patiently adhered to all of my MANY song requests! Our guests had a great time and so did we! I would easily recommend Leland for another event. Thank you so much, Leland!

• I

Ira · Married on 05/12/2018

DJ Leland was awesome. He'll listen to all your requests and make it happen. Our guest loved his music. I liked that he made time to meet with us and made sure everything is okay for our wedding. We loved every moment and so as our family and friends. I like that he's initiative as a DJ and willing to help. We also loved his uplighting. It was the perfect touched for our venue. Our venue had their own DJ but we decided to hire him and I'm glad we did. Thanks for all your help! I will surely hire him again.

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2018

We recommend Leland from Boogie Entertainment to all. He made our wedding special and everyone had a blast. You will not be disappointed. He is talented, professional, and loves what he does.

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

Leland was fantastic to work with. From the onset, he was very responsive to emails and calls (something that is super-important when planning from across the country!). He ensured our reception flowed seamlessly, and played songs from a list we had picked out as well as other great songs that were perfect for our crowd. We had so many people say it was the best wedding they had ever been to - we couldn't have done it without Leland!

nicole · Married on 03/25/2018

Leland was awesome! He's so friendly and easy to talk to. Also kept the party going... and was very interactive with our guests.

Renee · Married on 03/24/2018

Leland was the greatest DJ to work with. His attention to detail and overall concern of what we wanted on our wedding day was a very smooth and great experience. I would highly recommend him And I will share this with everyone I know! We had a great celebration because he genuinely knew what we were looking for. I sincerely appreciate you Leland!

Boogie Entertainment DJ Service 1

Courtney · Married on 03/03/2018

We loved Leland! He was very professional and nice to work with! The only thing that I was a little disappointed with was that we made him a song list for the whole evening, and I didn’t hear much from our selections for the reception ??

Ashley · Married on 02/17/2018

Leland was awesome to work with!! He was extremely personable and very fun! His professionalism really made us comfortable with him guiding us through our wedding and he had awesome suggestions for any songs we needed help choosing! Would pick him again and again!! :)

Abigail · Married on 12/16/2017

Leland had the best mixes of songs! I had the best of times at my wedding! And hope to one day use him again for a future party or event!

Leena · Married on 11/18/2017

Leland was our dj at our wedding and he was fantastic! He had everyone dancing and was so accomodating for changing the schedule! I would recommend him to anyone who wants to have a great time! Thank you for making our wedding the best!

Jerome · Married on 11/10/2017

Leland had our reception party jumping! Everyone including the older people danced. The dinner music was so soothing, it made the meal pleasant. I would recommend Leland for anyone who is throwing a special event like our wedding. He had everything set up like the professional he is. If we had to do it again, it would exactly like we did it 11/10/2017! Thank you Leland for your great DJ skills!!

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2017

Lelon did an amazing job. We had him booked for just our reception and at the last minute he did us a huge favor and provided sound for our outdoor wedding. He meets with you several times to really make sure he is giving you exactly the music you want and that he knows the order of events for the reception. He really keeps everything running so smoothly, not once did I have to worry or ask someone to keep things moving or change a song. Lelon really is a master at what he does and knows how to keep a party hopping. All of my guest were impressed with how personable and friendly he was. Not only does he do the music but he has some lighting as well to help dress up an area.

C · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely amazing to work with! Leland has been doing this for awhile. He had all the answers and when we weren't sure about lighting and music his suggestions were top notch. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He also did the music for the ceremony and soloist...who would have thought a disc jockey could do the violin and Jazz thing. Everyone had nothing but compliments about the music and Leland's great ability to MC the event. He was the consummate professional and I would reserve him again in a heartbeat. Thanks Leland for a memorable wedding day. The Taylor-Ambrose wedding party

Tasha · Married on 10/08/2017

There is no better DJ to have at your wedding than Leland! He was awesome to work with and helped me out immensely with all my questions. He kept the party alive and played all the right songs. He listened to my crazy requests, i.e. no chicken dance, no electric slide, and no certain artists ; he kept the party fun all night!

Leland thanks so much for all you did. Everyone raved about what a great time they had, thank you again!!!!!

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

I got married this past Saturday and Leland was our DJ and the best possible choice we could have made. This gentleman is so thorough and professional it is amazing. We had an outdoor wedding with a reception in a tent with 180 guests. Leland showed up the day before for the rehearsal to check the setup. He arrived many hours before the wedding to set up his DJ station and also the audio for the wedding ceremony. He is very experienced and able to provide any kind of music that you may desire. We all left at midnight and I imagine Leland was there another hour tearing down his equipment. A true professional and engaging personality. Would highly recommend him.

Deborah · Married on 06/10/2017

I met Leland at a Bridal Spectacular. I immediately looked at his Web site and wanted to hire him because he had been in the business for quite a while and knew what he was doing. He was polite, respectful, and had a great knowledge of music to use. He customized our music to fit our tastes for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I would recommend Boogie Entertainment to anyone.

Kearsten · Married on 06/09/2017

We found Leland a year and a half before our wedding, and knew the moment we met him that we were meant to be! Leland's communication throughout our 17 month engagement was amazing. He promptly answered any questions and gave great advice. He truly wanted us to have the wedding we wanted with our music style! He not only kept the floor packed all night, but he was a great MC! I will definitely call upon him if I have another party, and I recommend him to everyone looking for a great dj for their party! We loved Leland so much and his has become a household name for our family! Thank you, Leland, for everything!!! Our wedding was perfect!

Bailey · Married on 05/13/2017

Me and my husband loved having Boogie Entertainment dj our wedding and reception. Great variety of music through out the day and night. They understood what we wanted play from the ceremony to everything after that. Price is very reasonable.

• Koop

Krystal · Married on 05/05/2017

Leland was such an amazing DJ. He got people dancing at our little reception and kept the great music playing the entire time. Since being in California he was wonderful working with from out of town. Showed up, set up, and was ready to go before I knew it!