Boogie Entertainment DJ Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Janel A. Married on 09/18/2021

Boogie Entertainment Rocks!

This DJ service is surely one of the best around! Our DJ worked with us throughout the planning process for our wedding. He was always making sure he had all of our details prepared. On the day of our wedding, he had all of our playlists perfectly set up from the ceremony to the reception. He was very interactive and accommodative to our guests. We were very impressed with our reception special effects such as our Gobo, slideshow and uplighting. On a personal level we really enjoyed speaking and working with him. We would definitely recommend him to host your event!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 09/04/2021

DJ Leland Will keep the party going all night long!

Our experience with DJ Leland was excellent. Our DJ dropped out a few months before the wedding and luckily Leland was still available. He responded to my message first despite me frantically writing five other DJ’s. His reviews do not lie. He kept the party going all night long and even with our diverse group, 90% of our guests were out on the dance floor. He truly made it an unforgettable night. Thank you for everything!
    David A. Married on 04/30/2021

Excellent!

DJ Leland was awesome! He came well prepared ahead of time. We had a great wedding and Leland was a fantastic MC for our ceremony and reception. We wanted one less thing to worry about for our wedding and he came through with flying colors. Thank you DJ Leland!
    Brittany M. Married on 04/09/2021

Kept the party going

I am so glad I made the decision to hire DJ Boogie (Leland) for our wedding. He kept the flow going of the wedding and the party. Love his voice too! He made me and my husband happy with the music choices along with making the guest request happy as well. I am looking for another excuse to have a party just so I can use him again! Britt
  • Kenya
    Kenya E. Married on 04/03/2021

Lasting Impression

We met Leland at a Bridal Expo and he did not let us down. When we found him on here ... I let him know it was the professionalism and follow-up that made reach out to him! So glad we did!!! We had a blast. Everything from MC’ing, Dj’ing, Uplighting all perfect!!!
    Nicole R. Married on 10/15/2020

The BEST DJ - Las Vegas and Beyond

We met Leland at a bridal show 10 months before our wedding. When the COVID-19 canceled our original wedding plans Leland was more than happy to travel to our new location in another state. His wonderful wife even tagged along and made sure I looked perfect before I walked down the aisle. Leland was able to get both of our families who "do NOT dance" out on the dance floor. It could not have been a more perfect day and it was all thanks to Leland. We would absolutely recommend him to any bride or groom looking for a DJ/Emcee for their wedding in Las Vegas or beyond!
    Nikayla Married on 06/27/2020

5 stars all the way!!!

Leland was amazing and super flexible with us during the covid pandemic. He was very professional and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. With our caterer being late and people getting bored and hungry, he got the party started right away! We still have people telling us how much fun they had and its all thanks to Leland! I wanted a gobo light projected on the barn with our initials on it and he made it happen! At the last minute my husband and I decided we wanted to do a mash up/surprise first dance with several different songs and once again he made it happen. Leland definitely made our dreams come true on our special day. Definitely recommend Boogie Entertainment! 5 stars for sure!
  • Miranda
    Miranda M. Married on 03/13/2020

Above and Beyond

Leland was absolutely amazing. He was very easy to work with during the planning process. I wanted a pretty random list of songs and I was worried about the mix coming together but he pulled it off flawlessly! Playing everything from Ed Sheeran to Sublime to Don McLean. The up lighting effects flashing with the music made a great party atmosphere.
    Once the groom and I arrived at the venue our timeline went out the window and we had no idea what was happening next. Without my vendors the night would have fallen apart. Leland was an excellent MC! I definitely recommend Boogie Entertainment.
  • Gina
    Gina Married on 02/22/2020

Perfect Night

Leland’s process was the least stressful. His responses were prompt and his outline was pretty straightforward. I had some special requests which he accommodated. His up lights gave my reception the extra touch it needed to make it even more beautiful. Leland was fun, respectful, and everyone enjoyed his personality. He played great music and he was able to fine tune and go with the flow of how the party was going. Leland is amazing and I can’t rave about him enough.
  • ASHLEY
    Ashley R. Married on 11/23/2019

Excellent DJ

Leland was a pleasure to work with. Extremely professional and he was early to set up and prepare for the ceremony. The music was exactly as I requested, we had no issues. His prices are very reasonable. I would use him for any future events and recommend him to any family/friends. I would give 10/10 if I could.

Thank you for being apart of our special day!

- The Paula's
  • Aubry
    Aubry W. Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome! We enjoyed every minute!

Leland was fabulous! If you need a DJ he's your guy! He is so personable and so friendly. A friend referred me and I'm so happy they did. We met with him the first time to discuss music and the kind of up lighting we wanted for our event and he showed us pictures from past weddings and other events. He was so fun and easy to talk to we enjoyed that he was a part of our special day! Our guests were dancing and having the best time and later found out another couple of friends has him DJ their wedding as well. The best experience by far. Thank you Leland! I hope you're the DJ at the next wedding I attend!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 10/05/2019

Very Good!

Leland was such a pleasure to book with. Made a great night even better. He also was able to refer me to someone who made my Father/Daughter surprise dance mix for cheap!
    My only suggestion is if you are doing the first dance, Father/Daughter dance, etc., tell him you don’t want the FULL song to play. It gets awkward after the first 2 minutes haha
    Megan D. Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing!! Don’t use anyone else.

DJ Boogie is awesome. He reads the crowd and knows how to keep people on the dance floor. He was super patient with me with my requests and his uplighting techniques can fulfill any ambiance you’re looking for. Don’t think twice!
  • Kalpana
    Kalpana R. Married on 09/19/2019

Awesome wedding DJ!

We had such a great night and our DJ played a great part. He really helped set the scene for our special night. Not only using the music er hand selected bit also with great lighting and light effects!
  • Barbara
    Barbara Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing DJ

Leland was amazing! He was so easy to work with and communicate with. The dance floor was packed all night. Everyone had such a great time. He also has his own uplights, which made the venue look fabulous!
    Julie Married on 05/11/2019

Fun and professional!

We hired Leyland from 3000 miles away! I had spoken to several DJ’s via phone for our wedding at The Wynn this past May. I wasn’t too impressed with many over the phone... until I talked to Leyland! I knew as soon as we started to chat he was the one for us. He was funny, professional and willing to work with our somewhat difficult venue. He listened to what we wanted and had every request our guests asked for. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Leyland at all! You won’t be disappointed! Thanks Leyland for making our wedding SO much fun while keeping the elegance of the event.
    Annah-Lizah Married on 05/04/2019

Great choice

I initially hired a different DJ but regretted my decision. After meeting Leland in person we knew he was a better choice even though we'd lost our deposit on the other DJ. Leland is professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. We got to meet with him twice in person to go over everything. He was able to find and play some of the Filipino songs we requested. He got all our requests and didn't play anything on my do not play list. He does a lot of events and was already familiar with our venue, The Las Vegas Country Club. He knew what was needed for the outdoor space. He helped us figure out what questions to ask the venue. Because he was familiar with the staff he was super helpful when there was a snafu with food. He kept us on schedule and kept the party going. When you hire Leland you don't have to worry about anything!
    Jennifer Married on 04/27/2019

Non stop dancing

Leland was beyond amazing! He was actually provided by our Venue and he did not disappoint! Everyone was literally non stop dancing! He played everything I want and added some songs that he knew would keep the crowd going! I promise you will have the best time! After the wedding, EVERYONE told us how much they loved the DJ and how he played such good music! Thank you Leland aka Boogie Entertainment! You were beyond amazing!!
  • Jordin
    Jordin P. Married on 04/16/2019

Absolutey Perfect!

Leland was absolutely phenomenal. He was very easy to work with and knew exactly what we wanted and didn’t want. A DJ will make or break your reception and he read the room perfectly. We had a variety of cultures within our wedding and each was showcased with music. I didn’t have to run around and tell him what I wanted the day of, I gave him a timeline of events and he made sure everything flowed smoothly. Lit could not have been any better. Thank you so much again Leland!! We will definitely be using you again!
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 04/13/2019

Dj of a lifetime!

Leland exceeded my expectation on our wedding night! Leading up the the wedding he was always very responsive and had such an incredible memory from our first meeting our last he could recall so many details of what I picture for the day into night. Aside from being a interactive DJ and keeping up with my sometimes overwhelming family/friends, he’s also such a wonderful person! Thank you for making our day so memorable
    Ashley Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing and Fun

It was great. Very professional and great accommodations.
    Eric Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Job and Very Professional!

It was a great ceremony and reception with amazing music. Very flexible with you and personable as well. Would definitely recommend for you to work with him for your upcoming day! Your choice of music while he does the rest of the work with lighting, setup, etc. Professional and easy to reach. He did a wonderful job and I will choose him for any event that I have!
    Amanda N. Married on 03/30/2019

He is so much fun!

I found the best DJ in boogie entrainment! He had the price and drive to Pahrump for my wedding. He was so personable and friendly. He was apart of the party and was like a very entertaining guest. I had so many compliments from my family and friends of how great he was. I would highly recommend Leland!
    Robin H. Married on 03/26/2019

Excellent service and experience

Leland was the best!! Our guests had a fantastic time. Great interaction and a good time was had by all.