Bonnie Whitehurst Reviews

9 | Tarpon Springs, FL

9 Reviews for Bonnie Whitehurst

Andrew Stanley · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Bonnie was great! We heard nothing but compliments about her harp playing and the selection of the music. She was very easy to work with and her prices were very reasonable. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Bonnie Whitehurst's reply:

Thank you so much, Andrew, for taking the time to write such a nice review. Again I wish you and your new bride many, many years of happiness together.
    Bonnie Whitehurst

Chrissy · Married on 04/29/2017

Everything that could go wrong, did. And a 45min late ceremony. So grateful to Bonnie for keeping our Wedding guests entertained in the midst of the chaos. Everyone made it a point to tell me how absolutely beautiful her music was. I am sad I missed it! She deserves every star.
    She even coordinated with our DJ for our ceremony music. And her price is very competitive. I feel like we got her for a steal! Thank you Bonnie♡

Sent on 07/11/2017

Bonnie Whitehurst's reply:

Thank you so much, Chrissy, for taking the time to write such a beautiful review. Couples do everything they can to plan a perfect day but unforseen circumstances may occur. I was so happy to have been able to help sooth your waiting guests and allow you the time you needed to
    walk down the aisle with everyone and everything in place. The best to you and your husband in the future.

Victoria · Married on 10/28/2016

Bonnie provided amazing music and was extremely responsive. I would recommend to any bride seeking wedding musicians.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Melissa · Married on 03/28/2015

Bonnie was great, she is very talented and will play anything you want her to. She was very professional and my ceremony special.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Marisa · Married on 11/22/2014

Bonnie is and incredible woman, and amazingly talented musician! I am so great flu and blessed to have had her as part of my wedding ceremony! The music was absolutely perfect! She provided extremely helpful feedback when guidance was needed for some of our prelude songs, and she went above and beyond for us! There was one song we could not get sheet music for, ultimately we chose not to use it, but Bonnie was willing to listen to the song and transpose it for us! Such a joy to work with, dependable, and the music was exquisite on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Bonnie played the Harp and keyboard for my wedding and cocktail hour and everyone including myself loved her! She is a very talented lady and made the evening extra special! She is easy to work with and definitely worth the money! She was the perfect little touch to our special day!! Highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/24/2013

Cori · Married on 02/05/2011

Bonnie is the organist at our church, so we already knew how talented she was. As soon as we got engaged, we knew Bonnie was the one person we wanted to provide the music for our ceremony. She did a fabulous job and everyone at the church commented on how lovely the music was. She is the absolutely THE BEST!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Jamie · Married on 06/12/2010

Bonnie was recommended to us by our venue, Mirror Lake Lyceum, as she is frequently hired to play harp and/or piano there. She also plays a number of other instruments, including classical guitar and dulcimer. We hired her based on the Lyceum's recommendation and recordings on her website last summer, http://bonniewhitehurst.com/ but then she told us she is the music director at a UU church. I was raised UU and since moving here in December 2008 had been wanting to find a church, so last fall we went to hear her at her church, and ended up enjoying both her music and the church so much that we are now active members there and have had the joy of getting to know Bonnie as a friend as well. She is an amazing musician and is able to learn songs just by listening to them, as she did with a song I really wanted played as I walked down the aisle, but it is obscure so I was only able to get her a CD with the music and not the sheet music. She did a beautiful job with it. We went for a Shakespearean theme, so she dressed in lovely clothes that reflected the time period and played instruments from that time before the ceremony, and then played the harp for our ceremony and the cocktail hour. Everyone commented to us on how lovely her music and voice were.

Sent on 06/20/2010

Erin · Married on 03/06/2010

Bonnie Whitehurst played the music for my church ceremony in March (2010). What can I say about her besides AMAZING, and TALENTED. She played both the piano and the harp at my ceremony, but her voice is simply angelic. She worked with me on my program, and was so patient as I changed it two times after our consultation. I wanted to incorporate my Irish roots into the ceremony music, and she knew several Irish traditional tunes! Her repertoire is so extensive that my wedding program feature the aforementioned Irish tunes, Ave Maria, and Your Raise Me Up, and yet she made it seem ever so cohesive! I had several guests approach me about how amazing the music was, and I owe it all to Bonnie! Thank you for making my ceremony so personalized and special.

Sent on 05/17/2010