Bonnie Foster Productions Reviews

40 | Cardiff by the Sea, CA

40 Reviews for Bonnie Foster Productions

• brooke

brooke · Married on 11/17/2018

The best wedding band ever!

Where do I even begin? We got married two weeks ago and we are still blown away by Bonnie Foster Productions. BFP without a doubt made our wedding the best day of our lives. Our band was hands down the most raved about thing from a countless number of friends and family. I cannot even put into words just how amazing Bonnie and her crew were. I mean, they were beyond AMAZING! If I could give any engaged couple advice, it would be to book Bonnie Foster Productions NOW and worry about the rest of your budget later because I promise you that the BFP party will be the best part of your wedding day. Seriously, worth every single penny and then some. Bonnie and her team brought SO MUCH energy and enthusiasm to our reception that we truly felt like we were at a private concert! They played every genre of music and had the best set list that kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Not to mention the props - so cool! Every singer was so talented and the whole band looked professional and kept the same level of energy all night long (they never took a break and never once was there a lull). I cannot even begin to adequately thank Bonnie for working with us over the past year and making our wedding day that much more special and memorable. She truly exceeded any and all expectations we had. Not only is she a talented artist and business woman, but Bonnie is a genuinely amazing person. I wish more than anything we could relive our reception over and over because it was the most fun we ever had and we haven't stopped saying that it was the BEST DAY EVER! Book Bonnie Foster Productions now and I promise you that you won't regret it. I am looking forward to the day we attend another BFP event. We cannot wait!!! THANK YOU BONNIE!!!

Neelum · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Band

Bonnie and her team were one of the best wedding bands we have ever heard, and all of our guests complimented us on the band. They were professional in appearance and every singer had an amazing voice. They made the night memorable and kept the party going - we had more people on the dance floor at the end of the night than most of us had ever seen before at a wedding. They were truly incredible and I could not be happier with the service. Hands down recommend them as one of the best wedding bands we've ever seen. Definitely the best local band we had heard.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Dear Neelum, Thank you for this beautiful review of our services, we really had so much fun working with you, Kyle, your family and of course the incredible Catherine B. Smith. I feel honored you picked BFP to provide both the American and Indian music for your gorgeous wedding last weekend! Thank you so much and I hope to see you soon, either in CA or NYC! All the best, Bonnie Foster

gabby · Married on 09/23/2018

We used Bonnie and her band for our recent wedding at the Bel Air Bay Club and have only great things to say! They went above and beyond and I highly recommend them for any wedding or big party. First of all, the planning process with Bonnie was very easy and seamless, she was easy to contact and worked well to create a personalized music set. For the actual wedding, they went far above our expectations and made the wedding SO FUN! We had people on the dance floor all night and they kept the energy alive. We had people asking all night long (and still 2 weeks later) where we got the band from and how much they loved it! Thanks so much Bonnie!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Hi Gabby! Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our services. Your wedding was fabulous with such a gorgeous view of the Pacific Ocean and you looked stunning! I loved how your friends and family danced 'til the send- off, to the wide mix of upbeat dance genres we played. It was a pleasure creating & celebrating with you both and I am excited to see the pix! Thank you for having us provide the music for your gorgeous wedding at the Bel Air Bay Club! Cheers to many happy years of love and music for you two! Bonnie Foster

Katie · Married on 06/24/2017

WOW!! If you want to have the best wedding reception that you or any of your guests have ever been to, then you have to hire Bonnie Foster!! After speaking to Bonnie, she invited us to see a dress rehearsal of another event. We left in awe of the energy they put into a rehearsal so we knew that they were the right band for us and they certainly did not disappoint!! They had people on the dance floor as soon as the doors opened and they kept everyone dancing until the very last minute, I have never seen anything like it- it was amazing. If you don't hire Bonnie Foster, you are making a huge mistake because this group is the best at what they do!!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Thank you, Katie! You guys were wonderful to work with and your guests brought great energy to the party as they packed the dance floor right when those ballroom doors opened. Great news...we just booked your friends' wedding on the East Coast! They said they were at your wedding and had so much fun dancing to our music. Happy Holidays and see you at the next party! <3 BF

Hannah · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't begin to say how fabulous Bonnie and her team are!! I am so glad we decided to go with them for our wedding. My husband and I aren't local to San Diego, so we didn't get to hear any bands live before we made a choice. It was a little nerve wracking not having heard them, but the videos of Bonnie Foster Productions put me at ease. Working with Bonnie was amazing. She got our taste in music immediately, and wasn't intimidated by our list of over 100 song options (music and dancing has always played a big role in my life, and I fantasized about the music at my wedding for years). She also had perfect suggestions for songs that we hadn't thought about like cutting the cake and the wedding party entrance. They were also super flexible with our requests. We did our first dance right away, and then broke out in to a flash mob with all of our friends, so the band played a recorded version that everyone had practiced to, then transitioned seamlessly into live music to get everyone up and dancing. It was the perfect way to start the party, even before dinner! The rest of the evening was amazing. The vocalists were perfect. I did choir and acapella in college, so had pretty high standards for vocalists. Bonnie Foster Productions met and far exceeded my expectations! There was not a note off tune the entire night. Not only was the musical quality amazing, the entire band were clearly experienced performers. Everyone was grooving, keeping our guests on the dance floor all night. They even brought accessories like boas, top hats, and rings with flashing lights. It was like we were at a real performance. The only small regret we had was our decision to transition to a DJ for the last hour. While we had fun dancing to more electronic club music that probably would have been difficult for the band to play, it almost brought the energy down a little after the band's amazing performance. Stay with the band the entire night! You will not go wrong!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Dear Hannah, We are so happy to hear your beautiful review. We take our responsibility seriously and strive to exceed expectations and deliver a seamless, flawless musical experience. Thank you for recognizing the caliber of our musicians smd vocalists and for having such sophisticated taste in music. All the best to you two lovebirds for a long, healthy and prosperous life together. Bonnie Foster and the entire BFP team!

Scott · Married on 05/20/2017

Bonnie Foster Productions is that cherry on top of a wedding celebration! Bonnie makes it worry free and takes care of all the details, from band,DJ, props, etc.The band she assembled for my daughters wedding was Vegas Show Band at its best-High energy-Talented-Professional. Our wedding guest said it was the best wedding reception they have ever been to. We had over 200 guest and the dance floor was packed from the first note to last song!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Thank you, Scott! We had a blast doing your daughter's wedding. Thank you for having us and see you at the next happy occasion!

Kari · Married on 12/30/2016

Bonnie and her team will be the first to tell you they are not the "cheapest" band around, but they are worth the money! All my friends and family are raving about the music, and as the bride I did not leave the dance floor for more than about 10 minutes out of THREE HOURS. Sure I may have torn up my dancing feet, but that was also worth it. They brought a ton of energy, and are willing to take the lead as much as the bride and groom will let them! Thank you BFP for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

It was our pleasure and so much fun to watch you and your guests reacting so positively to our music. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be part of your wonderful wedding day! All the best to you and Barton for a happy, loving life together. Always keep dancing! Bonnie Foster

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Bonnie Foster Productions MADE MY ENTIRE WEDDING!!! It’s all people talk about from that night. Working with Bonnie for the planning was a delight but I underestimated how unbelievable BFP would be on the night of – and I had high expectations. They were BEYOND!! Every guest was on their feet at our wedding for the entire time – all different ages and backgrounds were up and dancing together. BFP played a diverse range that touched everyone’s tastes and allowed the night to build and build. The band never stopped. It was continuous. Jason was my band leader and the man is talented! He received a standing ovation during my dinner for his opera rendition. It was amazing. BFP coordinated the music for my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. When the night ended (it was an outdoor venue with noise ordinances) my guests – kids and adults alike – stood on the dance floor chanting “ONE MORE SONG! ONE MORE SONG!” It was an incredible feeling and energy. BFP is the single best investment we made in my wedding. This band made the night and was the best kick-off to my new marriage that I could ever ask for. Thank you BFP!!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Ashley, thank you for this beautiful review. I am beyond thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience with our music and so appreciate you sharing this with the world. Lots of love and happiness to you both! Hope to see you again at a wedding or party anywhere in the world! The BFP team loves to travel! With gratitude, Bonnie Foster

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2016

Bonnie Foster Productions absolutely rocked from beginning to end!!! It was truly the highlight of our wedding. Our friends and family still haven't stopped commenting on how incredible the band was and how much fun they had dancing the entire night at our wedding! Their song selections throughout the evening were so perfect and fun. They kept our guests--old and young--on the dance floor the whole time they played. They did everything we asked (even better than we could have imagined) and even took the time to learn our (rather obscure) song for our first dance, which was so special. And throughout wedding planning, Bonnie was easy to work with, super responsive and had great ideas. Just wonderful!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Thank you, Amanda! As we were leaving the staff at Scripps Seaside Forum said your wedding rocked like no other they have seen. The energy was unbelievable from your unique grand entrance with all of your guests on the dance floor to the very last note. Thanks for being such a fun bride and dancing all night. Your first dance song was beautiful and will always remind me of you two. Keep loving and dancing with each other forever. BF

Linda · Married on 04/16/2016

As MOB this past weekend - there is NO BETTER band than Bonnie Foster Productions. They met and exceeded every expectation. Without exception each and every guest commented on the how the band made the day....they provided acoustic guitar for ceremony, jazz trio at cocktails and rocking amazing New Orleans Second Line thru Balboa Park to best ever nonstop reception. They can play ANYTHING - young and old loved it. When we saw Brides 80+ grandparents dancing most of the night ...you know you can span generations. Highly recommend without qualifications.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Thank you, Linda! We still hear from people about that amazing Second Line march all around Balboa Park. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family! Thank you for trusting in me to produce such a unique and festive wedding at The Prado! All the best, Bonnie Foster

Jackie · Married on 02/20/2016

Bonnie Foster Productions made our wedding night truly magical! Such talented vocalists and musicians. They surpassed any expectations we had. Bonnie was so easy to work with and truly helped us organize a party pleasing and creative playlist for the evening. Guests are STILL talking about it! If you want a fantastic event with a memorable sound, definitely use Bonnie Foster Productions.

Sent on 03/10/2016

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Thank you, Jackie! It was great working with you and Bradley. I appreciated your musical input and enjoyed watching you and your guests having fun on the dance floor! Thanks again for having us provide your music!
  • I

Irene · Married on 02/04/2016

Bonnie Foster Productions was AMAZING!!!! SO MUCH FUN!! They were the talk of my wedding! We had so much fun dancing ALL night!! Her band + singers are so entertaining and it is so worth it to hire a band for your wedding! They play today's top hits and any other songs you love and want to hear! Bonnie is SO sweet and really does a great job customizing your wedding reception to whatever you want it to be. We are so happy with Bonnie Foster Productions!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Thank you, Irene! What a gorgeous setting for your wedding in Palos Verdes overlooking the golf course. You were a pleasure to work with and you guys were adorable the whole night dancing. Thanks again for having us provide our Hybrid Package of Live Music plus DJ. It was the perfect mix for all ages. Bonnie Foster

Gabrielle · Married on 11/21/2015

They were truly the best wedding band I have ever heard! They kept everyone on the dance floor all night and even leanrd a song that we wanted for our first dance. Bonnie was a delight to work with and helped us make it the best experience possible.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Thanks Gabrielle! So glad to read this! I'm also happy you picked that song for your first dance. It has wonderful lyrics and the band enjoyed playing it! Thanks for trusting in our services and allowing me to produce the evening of music for your special day!

Diane · Married on 11/14/2015

Bonnie Foster Productions will have your guests on the dance floor all night long! My guests are raving about the band. They will make your wedding memorable.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Thank you, Diane! We loved being there! BF

Christina · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I wanted our wedding to be super fun for our guests and we wanted dancing to be the main focus of the reception, and BFP over-delivered on all fronts. Working with Bonnie was so easy and professional - we gave very little direction other than "we want to have tons of fun all night," and she had great ideas, advised us on music selections, organized the best performers for the event, and was always accessible when questions came up. I loved all of our vendors, but my friends and family STILL won't stop talking about how AMAZING and FUN the band was. Now, a few months later, my dad is getting married as well and is using BFP for his wedding too. Goes to show how happy we were with the music and overall experience. We loved working with Bonnie and could not be happier that we chose her for our wedding!!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Thank you, Christina, that is beautiful. It is wonderful to hear we made you, your friends and family happy with our music. You were such a classy, elegant, gorgeous bride and your guests were kind, gracious and fun too! Looking forward to your dad's wedding!

Kristen · Married on 08/15/2015

As an event professional (& sister to the groom) my standards for live music are very high and BFP exceeded all of my expectations! The vocalists and musicians were artists of the highest calibre. They played a big part in making my brother's wedding the most memorable, lively, joyous (and at times..hilarious) of occasions. Bonnie is wonderful to work with in the months leading up to the event and offers insightful tips about the timing / structure of the entire evening. Our family and friends are still talking about how AMAZING the dancing and music was that night!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Thank you, Kristen! I'll always remember the many special moments of your brother's wedding reception and your incredibly fun family! We'll see you in Martha's Vinyard!

Absolutely the best choice for a wedding or event band. Bonnie and her team of wonderful musicians played our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception and we couldn't have enjoyed them any more. They were fun, professional, and supremely talented. Looking forward to using them again!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Thank you for having us for your rehearsal dinner as well as your fabulous wedding reception under the stars in La Jolla! We appreciate the compliments! Hope to see you and your family again at future parties! Bonnie Foster and Team

Lindsay · Married on 07/26/2015

Bonnie was amazing to work with from start to finish! She took the time to meet us personally in hour home to go over our vision and music tastes. She responded quickly throughout. Then her performance with her band was over the top! She over delivers! Everyone at the wedding is still
    Commenting on what a great band! We are super happy to have hired and worked with Bonnie to create our special day and now memory!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Thank you, Lindsay! It was so much fun to work with you and plan the music for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. I loved that we had the Aspen and Maui connection. Your garden wedding @theinnatranchosantafe was beautiful and the whole band loved being a part of this fairytale celebration! Love, Bonnie

Darielle · Married on 07/19/2015

I am usually not one who tends to believe everything I hear about someone or something but when it comes to Bonnie Foster, you better believe it and more. Bonnie and her incredible team didn't let the crazy San Diego storm or new venue logistics stop them from rocking the party! They truly raised the bar and far surpassed any expectations I had for my wedding. From the song choices to their contagious energy, they gave 110% all night long! I wish I had the right words to express my gratitude. If you are looking for an amazing experience and epic memories, Bonnie Foster is the ONLY option in my book!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Thank you, Darielle! You were a wonderful bride who inspired our whole team with your spirit, energy and sense of humor! Congrats on being the first wedding at #coasterra, too! Wishing you love and happiness in your new life together! ❤️Bonnie Foster

C · Married on 07/18/2015

Bonnie and her orchestra were AMAZING! Our guests had so much fun. They had something for every age range. Her guidance was appreciated and spot on. I would recommend this band to anyone and promise them a good time will be had by all.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Thank you, C!! Your family and friends contributed to such a beautiful, warm, fun and elegant party! And the toasts were so moving and meaningful! Thanks for sharing your family celebration with us and trusting in our musical services. Bonnie Foster

Chris · Married on 06/20/2015

Bonnie Foster brought so much energy & entertainment to our wedding. Her company provided a DJ, band, professional singers & somehow got EVERYONE to dance. The whole night felt like a dream, in large part due to Bonnie & her team. Her team got everyone involved, she had stuff to hand out for the kids & their was not one moment where the night slowed down. All my friends asked for her business card afterwards. Bonnie Foster productions exceeded our expectations & made our wedding day so memorable for everyone who went. I would have given more stars if I could.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Dear Chris, Thank you for this heartfelt review. The grand ballroom at the Hotel Del was filled with so much love at your wedding. It was gratifying to watch the response to our music and the level of energy and excitement on the dance floor. Your wife is precious and you are a great couple! I'm looking forward to seeing you again on the dancefloor at your two friends' weddings! All the best! Bonnie

Rachel · Married on 04/11/2015

Bonnie's Services were excellent! She and her band were so amazing! So many people were coming up to me and telling me it was the best band they had ever seen! They were very interactive with the group and would really watch and see what the group needed at the time. They really kept up the energy. I also LOVE Maroon 5 and they played a little Maroon 5 collage which was so cool that they did that for me! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Thank you, Rachel! It was fun creating the Maroon 5 medley for you, especially since I had just seen Adam Levine one week prior to your wedding! I hope to see you and the family at another happy celebration! Bonnie Foster

Kellee · Married on 09/13/2014

They are unbelievable. They played at my sisters wedding 5 years ago and my guest were hoping that we would have the same band. We rehired them and they did not disappoint. There props and energy gets the guest dancing all night. They can perform ANYTHING. Bonnie Foster was very responsive to all my requests and is the sweetest person. If you want a great party then you need to call them!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Thank you, Kellee!! Happy Anniversary. The Ritz Carlton Laguna was a great spot for your gorgeous wedding. Thank you for having us provide the music! Bonnie Foster

This was one of the best bands I've heard. Everyone was extremely talented and they kept everyone on the dance floor all night! The transitions from song to song were brilliant and they controlled the vibe of the wedding very well! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Bonnie Foster Productions's reply:

Thank you, MW! I hope your new bride enjoyed the original song you wrote for her as she walked down the aisle for the ceremony! Your dad told me he loved all of the music too! Yay!! Hope to see you guys soon! xoxo Bonnie Foster