Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

5 Reviews for Bonnie Brae Flowers Inc.

5 Bonnie Brae Flowers Inc. Reviews

We married at the beginning of June and we cannot speak highly enough of the service we received from Belle Mendenhall at Bonnie Brae Flowers. Our flowers - bouquet, centerpieces, corsages, and boutonnieres - were literally stunning! They were also exactly what we had discussed with Belle - color, size, and design (a luscious mix of flowers and greenery with a touch of wildness) were exactly what we had asked for. Belle worked with us from start to finish; we had several conversations about the mood of our wedding, colors, flower type, flower designs we liked and didn’t like, and pricing. We reviewed pictures showing Belle wedding arrangements we liked and didn’t like. In the end, her work was beautiful and just what we wanted. She was able to channel our desires from our words into perfect reality. Bonnie Brae Flowers has become our go to florist for everything!

Profile Picture Laurie, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Belle at Bonnie Brae Flowers created a gorgeous, all-red bridal bouquet, floral hairpiece and boutonniere for our wedding! When my grandmother passed away a month before our wedding day, Belle was more than willing to work photographs of all of our grandparents into the floral design. Our families were moved to tears at the touching tribute. I also really appreciated Belle's willingness to arrive at the shop 15 minutes before they opened to accommodate my wedding day timetable. The flowers were more beautiful than I could ever have imagined!

Profile Picture Callie, 9/13/13, 15 Reviews
3.8

We had a snag on the wedding day, I ordered two wrist corsages for 2 of my brides maids, my mother picked up the flowers in Denver the day of my wedding and brought them to me in Boulder. I opened the box to find the two corsages were not wrist corsages, but to be pinned on because in error someone did not write down 'wrist'. They did call a a flower shop in Boulder and we were able to take it to them to be fixed (without charge) but that was a bit scary.

Also they do not respond in a timely manor. I emailed them twice with questions on flowers and times we could pick up the flowers with no answer. I did finally call them more then a month after the first email and was able to talk to someone, so if you need to get a hold of anywhere there you had better call because emails go unanswered.

The flowers themselves look beautiful, however after the ceremony while taking pictures the ribbon came off. The flowers lasted all day and where what I thought they would be.

However if I had to redo the wedding I'm not 100% sure I would use Bonnie Brae. The lack of communication, the ribbon coming off less then an hour into me holding it (thankfully my photographer fixed it for me), the error in what was written, and the cost did not seem to balance in my mind.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/30/10, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had to cancel with our original florist 3 weeks before the wedding. Jane at Bonnie Brae was able to put together exactly what I invisioned on short notice. Thanks to all the Bonnie Brae staff.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 6/5/10, 7 Reviews
3.8

We worked with Jane Gobert of Bonnie Brae Flowers. She came highly recommended by our venue.

I'll start by saying that our flowers, themselves, were *beautiful* (although the bouts could have held up a little bit better).

When we sat down with her, we gave her our budget, and then told her what we needed. The estimate we got back was more than a thousand dollars over the budget. We did some trimming, and managed to get it a lot closer to our budget, though from looking around after the fact, I'd say their prices are a little on the high side, though the quality is good.

We did have a significant snafu in our order on our big day, though the florist did come back out to get it to a level we could live with. She removed a groomsman's bout from our order instead of an usher's bout from our order in the actual order, though it was correct on the invoice, and the ribbons for the bouquets and the arch she brought us were wrong. (A blue ribbon was added, which wasn't ours or our color, and she lost the part of the order noting that we had two ladies of honor instead of one, and whose bouquet was supposed to be which ribbon.) The florist did return to the venue and removed all of the blue ribbon, which we appreciated, and made it livable.

I would use her again.