bonnelly films Reviews

12 | Key Largo, FL

12 Reviews for bonnelly films

Paola · Married on 12/28/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Carolina for our wedding. She and her team were so professional. We never felt them being intrusive and much less did we feel them following us around. What’s more, Carolina felt like a calming presence throughout the whole event.

Carolina has years of experience and her pride and love for her work is palpable. She knows her trade well and is very well-regarded amongst the other vendors in the wedding business.

I so value and appreciate hard work, attention to detail, and a desire to get it right no matter what… and Carolina’s got all of it! She was open to suggestions and really wanted to understand our vision so she was able to bring it to life.

Our video was a work of art. We’ve shared it with friends and family and it always brings tears to their eyes. The storyline and the shots are so beautiful. Our wedding was a special event that we’ll remember for the rest of our lives, and Carolina helped us capture it with a film that will be a treasured keepsake for years to come. We would recommend Bonnelly Films to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/04/2014

Amazing videographer! She was so sweet and thoughtful! We cannot wait to see the finished product! Best videographer in south Florida, hands down!!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Bianca · Married on 10/26/2013

Carolina was excellent on our wedding day! She was very professional and on time. She is an excellent artist and we cannot wait to see our wedding video. She captures every moment beautifully and naturally. She made my husband and I comfortable throughout our wedding day! I would recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 11/07/2013

bonnelly films's reply:

Thank you Bianca and Michael! I really enjoyed filming your wedding!

Julie · Married on 03/09/2013

I knew when I teared up over the videos Carolina Bonnelly had made of PEOPLE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW, that I had FINALLY found the videographer I had been searching for! SHE IS THE MOST AMAZING VIDEOGRAPHER EVER!! Seriously. Bonnelly Films is not only the most talented in So.Fl, but also the most professional & PERSONAL there is. Carolina literally was my icing on the cake. Then here came this AMAZING video clip shortly after & it brought tears to my eyes... I didn't even know she did that! I was able to post the 2 min clip to FB for my friends & family & got RAVE reviews! Then when I received the final cut...even more brilliance. She is SO talented & has really found her calling.Videos bring back memories pictures just can't, & yes I had both,but the video is by far my favorite. Its just not possible to capture that little smthg extra pictures dont & after putting that much $ and time into the wedding of your dreams,don't you want an amazing way to remember all that hard work & the happiest day of your life? Its not even one of those cheesy videos that people want to slit their wrists the moment you ask if they want to watch your wedding video. It's like an actual movie..really! I felt like I was watching a movie. The way she cuts from clip to clip,the angles,the story she tells is SO PERSONAL..it's not a beginning to end boring video your Aunt Rose could've made with her 1980 video camera..its a work of ART. PLEASE make the right choice..your wedding lasts only 1 day, but your wedding movie masterpiece will bring you back to that so special day, over & over..forever and ever..That, my friends, is priceless....and Carolina will give you that perfection

Sent on 02/24/2015

Julie · Married on 03/09/2013

Sent on 02/24/2015

Nikki · Married on 02/04/2012

Carolina listen to all our concerns and was able to deliver beyond our expectations. She even looked like she was having fun at out wedding, smiling behind the camera. She truly loves what she does, and it shows in her work.
    I've yet to find a wedding video that is up to par with Carolina's work.

bonnelly films's reply:

Thank you Nikki + Benny, we really enjoyed filming as well as editing your wedding!

alyson · Married on 01/28/2012

AMAZING JOB! Very professional!

Sent on 07/18/2012

bonnelly films's reply:

Thank You Aly, beautiful wedding!

Kristina · Married on 12/10/2011

5 Stars across the board. Carolina and her staff go above and beyond traditional wedding videography! You will actually WANT to watch the whole thing and even if you don't she can manage to make a 3 minute highlight reel of sorts. Such an artist and their presence was minimally felt.

Sent on 07/04/2012

Thanks a lot Kristina!
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 02/26/2011

It was a pleasure to work with Bonnelly Films. The coverage of the wedding was excellent, nothing was missed. The editing was exquisite and the music selection for the background was beautiful. I'm so happy with my wedding video.. I cry every time! The video was also edited in a timely manner.. Just perfect. Bonnelly films is perfect for someone who is interested in classy and artistic work.

bonnelly films's reply:

Thanks Hanna + Roger, we enjoyed filming as well as editing a wedding of such a great couple!
  • I

Isolda · Married on 03/16/2003

Bonnelly Films not only did my wedding..they did my daughters christening, first communions, birthday party, etc...They are excellent!!! 100% recommendable.

bonnelly films's reply:

Thanks Isolda + Eduardo! We have enjoyed filming all of your family events.

Bonnelly Films provided us with a wonderful, creative and original video. Everything was planned accordingly and timely. We were very satisfied with their service and end product.

Sent on 02/09/2013

Thanks a lot!

Very nice and flexible with dates

Sent on 07/16/2012