Bonne Vie Specialty Foods Reviews

Bonne Vie Specialty Foods 5
  • Stephanie_Cannon13@yahoo.com

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Miss April was so great in helping us plan our perfect wedding cake. she has an awesome personality and is very accommodating to unique designs and styles. love that she is local and so easy to work with. The cake was so good, our guests had seconds and thirds! highly recommend for any occasion!

Bonne Vie Specialty Foods 6
    Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Vinette

Vinette Brooks · Married on 10/06/2019

Home away from home

The most amazing, modern and gorgeous cake. With a family of cake snobs from New Orleans having a destination wedding for my daughter made me nervous. The cake and the grooms cake was as delicious as it was beautiful and the service was impeccable. Thank you soooo much for helping make our day that much more special.

Bonne Vie Specialty Foods 7
    Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Cake

April did an amazing job on our wedding cake! With a just a few pictures for inspiration, she created the most beautiful cake that was absolutely perfect. Not only was our cake beautiful, it was so delicious! April is great to work with and creates delicious masterpieces!

Bonne Vie Specialty Foods 8
    Sent on 10/04/2019

Pamela Bass · Married on 09/28/2019

Fabulous! Delicious!

Our wedding cake and chocolate ganache cupcakes were beyond delicious!!!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Sara · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding Cake 8/31

Couldn’t have been a more perfect cake. April was a joy to work with and our cake was enjoyed by the guests!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Laurie Picou · Married on 08/06/2019

Last minute wedding plans

My son and his fiance' let me know a month before our summer vacation to Destin that they just wanted to get married on the beach while we were there. I called April and told her what I was looking for. Without any taste testing and face to face conversations, she took my order over the phone and I blindly left everything up to her. Both the wedding cake and the groom's cake were delivered on time and were extremely beautiful! The taste was out of this world and more than I could have dreamed of!!! Everyone was so impressed with those cakes. I would recommend April and Bonne Vie to anyone looking for the absolute best!! Thank you so much for saving the day April!!! I truly appreciate all of your help!!! Laurie Picou

Bonne Vie Specialty Foods 9
    Sent on 08/07/2019
  • W

Wanda C · Married on 08/05/2019

The cake was amazing!

The cake was for my daughters 16th birthday party and it turned out amazing she did great with the them of the Labyrinth (Jim Henson’s) and it tasted fantastic!

Bonne Vie Specialty Foods 10
    Sent on 08/08/2019
  • I

Iris · Married on 06/21/2019

Everyone loved our cake!!!

Our cake was soooooooo good that we would love to order another for another future occasion. She was the sweetest lady to talk with when we went for our cake tasting.

Bonne Vie Specialty Foods 11
    Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Erica

Erica Joy Ebright · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing flavor, set up and service

If you are getting married in the panhandle, April is your go-to dessert queen!
    She has so easy to worth with and so creative. She helped us create an array of delicious desserts. She including some greenery and flowers in her display.
    We received endless comments from our guests re: how delicious the desserts were and how beautiful the setup was.
    And her prices are extremely reasonable.
    Thank you, April!!!

Bonne Vie Specialty Foods 12
    Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Toie

Toie · Married on 07/21/2018

Not only was our wedding cake beautiful, but very delicious! The inside of our cake was a red velvet and carrot cake mix.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Hunter · Married on 07/12/2018

Our wedding cake was AMAZING!! Not only was it beautiful but it tasted so good! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Anne · Married on 06/02/2018

Ms. April's cakes are not only beautiful but they taste amazing too! Wedding or party or just a last minute family gathering... Ms. April can make the perfect cake and deliver it to your door!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2017

This company was AMAZING! We decided last minute to go with a cake and within a few days everything was set, the cake was gorgeous and tasted PHENOMENAL! My guests raved over the cake!

Sent on 01/05/2018

We were referred to Bonne Vie Specialty via our wedding planner, Elysian Events. Let me first start off by saying that April is an absolute pleasure and southern belle! We only met just one time at our tasting, however she is a great gal! It's always nice to meet the "face" behind deliciousness. As far as her cakes are concerned... Decadent! As a matter of fact, when one of our vendors learned that Bonne Vie was making our cake she was EXTRA excited! Apparently they are very well known as some of the best cakes throughout the gulf (we had no idea because we had a destination wedding and are not from the area).

We ordered a "naked cake" and April did a phenomenal job making the cake look absolutely stunning (like something you'd see on Pinterest)! Our flavors were lemon/berry and peach/bourbon which were deliciously to die for. Our guests raved about how fabulous the cake was. We decided instead of saving a tier of our cake for our one year anniversary that we would just go back to the gulf and celebrate with a fresh cake. We look forward to ordering from you again, April!

Thank you Bonne Vie Specialty!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Cassie · Married on 03/11/2017

where do i even begin! YUM!! going into i wasn't sure if she would be able to recreate the wedding cake of my dreams, but man did she deliver. I couldn't have been happier. from the wedding cake to the grooms cake and even the macrons she made were so delicious. Definitely going to have to get more macrons just on a daily basis, and any cakes for special occasions. Red velvet, almond are heavenly and even my husbands chocolate galore cake was pretty tasty.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Kati · Married on 11/21/2016

Not only would I give Bonne Vie Specialty Foods a 5+ in every category but our wedding cake was even more gorgeous than the picture I provided. Could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Chrystal · Married on 11/12/2016

Working with April was absolute Joy!! I asked for a small 4,6,9 wedding cake with a few intricate details and she did not disappoint! It was prettier than the picture I gave her and the taste was to die for. Everyone loved the cake so much people, that the following month I asked her to make the same type of cake as a sheet cake for our pastor appreciation day. She's reasonably priced, dependable, but most importantly she provides you with the highest quality cake I've ever tasted. I'd recommend her for anyone whether they need a birthday cake or a wedding cake, April is amazing!!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

We absolutely loved our wedding cake from Bonne Vie! My cake ended up being one of the last things on my to-do list so I contacted them pretty last minute and they were so easy to work and communicate with. They created a beautiful and delicious naked style cake that I just wanted to stare at all night long. We were very impressed with everything.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Christina · Married on 11/05/2016

April was so great! We were undecisive on our cake flavor and design and she gave us lots of suggestions that helped us pick the perfect design and flavor profile for our wedding that depicted us perfectly! She is very sweet and always excited! Love her and would definitely recommend her in the future to any friends asking! Thank you so much for making our special day that much better!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Lindzey · Married on 10/16/2016

Loved our delicious cake and cupcakes! It was perfect and the presentation was beautiful! Everyone was so impressed by every flavor we chose!

Sent on 01/07/2017
  • Annabelle & Gabrielle

Annabelle · Married on 09/24/2016

We had a great experience with April. We add an appointment with her to taste samples. Her lemon-lavender sample was delicious and refreshing. There isn't too much sugar in her cake. She ordered miniatures for us and made a beautiful beach themed two-tiers cake. She worked with the caterer and our coordinator to deliver the cake at the reception. It was perfect!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Mariah · Married on 07/23/2016

April was recommended to us by Christine at 790 on the Gulf and April did an amazing job in creating our custom wedding/groom's cake. She was so flexible and the cake was so 'us'. The cakes are all very reasonably priced, and I didn't have to worry about anything. Thank you! It was exactly what I envisioned!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Christina Marie · Married on 04/09/2016

April was wonderful to work with!! From the moment we sat down in our first meeting we were on the same page. Halfway through the planning we realized that we had to cut back the cake from originally a four tier cake - April took it all in stride and didn't miss a beat! She let us taste a bunch of different cake samples - which were all delicious. I chose her Slow Southern(peaches & bourbon) for my three tier wedding cake. It was phenomenal, I received compliments on the flavor all night. Our Groom's cake was a Chocolate Salted Caramel(which she made a 1990 300zx model), and we had mini cupcakes of Carrot cake, Coconut cake, and Red Velvet. Her display was gorgeous - thank you again!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Serena · Married on 03/12/2016

I love April! The cake was amazing to say the least. I made a few changes along the way but she was very patient and she met me on a few hours notice when my daughter and I were visiting the area for a quick cake tasting. On the day of the wedding the weather wasn't favorable so she made a connection with a friend to take some more pictures of us on a more pleasant day. This was wayyyyyy more than I expected. One meeting with her and you will be sold. She is an excellent baker with a winning and genuine personality that can't be beat. Trust me you will have no regrets with Bonne Vie!!!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Loren · Married on 10/24/2015

April was amazing to work with she brought us cupcakes to sample when we were trying to decide. The flavors were all so yummy it was hard to choose. The cake we received was delicious. We turned around after the cake cutting and the cake was gone. There was no more cake for guests to have because everyone wanted more than one piece. We were able to have three different flavors of cake and it made all the difference. Thank you so much April!

Sent on 12/01/2015