Bonk Photography Reviews

Bonk Photography 3
Bonk Photography 4
  • Angela

Angela Bacon · Married on 09/07/2019

Can't Say Enough Good Things!

I may be biased because I've known Trevor since we were kids but he did the most amazing job photographing our wedding day! He is so creative with his photography--I mean he brought smoke bombs, I would never have thought of that but it was awesome. He is super responsive, extremely professional, beyond talented, and so fun to have around on your big day. You will not regret hiring him! Just do it!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Bonk Photography 5
    Bonk Photography 6
    Bonk Photography 7
    Bonk Photography 8

Kara · Married on 09/01/2018

Thank you, Trevor!!

Choosing our wedding photographer was the hardest part of planning, but we absolutely made the right choice. Trevor was so nice and made us feel comfortable from our first meeting. He captured so many moments beautifully and was wonderful to work with - we'd absolutely recommend Bonk Photography to any couple!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2018

Accommodating

We hired Trevor for our engagement shoot and then wedding. He and his assistant both did great and the photos came out wonderful. We were one of his first weddings and I believe the largest wedding at that point so we put all our trust in him! I threw a lot at him and he was able to tackle most of it. I think with some more experience (which I can see he is getting!!) he will be one of the more sought after photographers!

Sent on 03/06/2019