Bonafide Film House Reviews

20 Reviews for Bonafide Film House

• Zoe

Zoe M · Married on 09/15/2018

The best!!!!!

My mom hired these video makers and they did good work. Me and my hubby got married in glacier and after a long night of partying with my family at the rehearsal dinner the night before I was soooo happy to see anthony and his assistant there with coffee for me and the bridesmaids!!!!! The videos are very nice and my grandmother was so happy to to see the day since she couldn't come to the wedding!! :)

Sent on 10/17/2018

Bonafide Film House's reply:

Thank you so much for having us at your wedding Zoe, we had so much fun spending your wedding day with you and your family!

Sharron Cooper · Married on 08/17/2018

So much fun at our wedding and such creative shooters!!!!

Anthony and Justin had such creative ideas for our wedding video! I was worried that I would just end up with another boring wedding video, but they sure delivered! They spent so much time with us aside from our photographer doing different kinds of poses that would work for video and the video turned out so good! I'm so happy we hired them and the keepsake box they sent us with the videos is soo neat!! I will keep it around forever. So much more than we expected!!!!!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Bonafide Film House's reply:

Thank you for having us at your wedding Sharron! We had a blast spending the day with you guys! We hope you two have a wonderful life together!

Sam Baxter · Married on 07/22/2018

Such a great choice

They did such a good job on our videos!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Bonafide Film House's reply:

Thank you for having us at your wedding Sam! We had a great time filming your gorgeous wedding! Best of luck to you both!

Amanda Zabrowski · Married on 07/07/2018

Best videographers ever!!!!

Absolutely oustanding!!!!! Anthony and Jayne were so easy to work with and had a great time with our kids! They loved being on camera so much!!!!! The videos turned out incredible and I still watch our teaser everyday on Facebook, it was such a hit!!!!! Thank you Bonafide!!!!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Bonafide Film House's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! We had so much fun at your wedding! Your kids are adorable and they sure loved being movie stars!! We wish you guys the best!
  • Andrea

Andrea Kissel · Married on 06/16/2018

So glad I hired them for my destination wedding!

Hiring Bonafide for my wedding was hands down one of the best decisions I made. When we started shopping around while planning my wedding, we ended up taking it out of our budget, thinking we wouldn't be able to get everything we wanted out of a videographer for the price. Then we came across Bonafide films! After talking with Anthony and having a great phone conversation with him we found a way to make it happen with our budget! Every time I emailed him it seemed like he responded in minutes, it really put me at ease planning a destination wedding. When he showed up on our wedding day, he was so professional and nice. I don't remember seeing him much after the ceremony, but he must have been around as he had video of every single thing from the entire day! We were so excited when we got our videos, we decided to throw a little family get together to watch them and everyone was so enamored with how good they were. He captured little moments that I don't even remember happening on the wedding day! It has been so special to be able to share the videos with friends and family who couldn't make it to the wedding! I can't wait to show them to my kids when they join us one day! Thank you so much Bonafide, I couldn't have picked a better videographer.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Bonafide Film House's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Andrea, we're so happy you love your videos! We hope you two have a wonderful life together!
  • Lucianno

Lucianno · Married on 06/08/2018

These guys did a wonderful job with my wedding videos! We flew into Bozeman a few days before and Anthony was eager to meet with us, so we could aquatinted before the wedding. We spent the entire wedding day with him and his assistant, we had so much fun! He knew the wedding photographer already, so the day went perfectly and his team worked flawlessly with the photographers!

We received the wedding box containing our videos a few days ago and they're wonderful! They graciously added in extra discs so we could share them with our family this holiday! I could not have asked for more.

Thanks Anthony!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Bonafide Film House's reply:

Hi Lucianno, we had such a wonderful time working with you two! Your wedding was beautiful and you two are perfect for each other!

Ainsley · Married on 06/01/2018

Such beautiful work! These guys worked so hard at my wedding, they were going non stop for 14 hours, shooting everything and they were so professional while they did it. I wanted all the footage from the day and they were happy to give it (none of the other videographers I talked to offered this without charging a lot extra). The videos are so pretty and good! Thanks Anthony!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Bonafide Film House's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Ainsley!
  • Sue

Sue · Married on 06/01/2018

Bonafide Film House was such a perfect choice for my wedding! I was a bit worried about hiring a videographer since the man at my previous wedding was a real slug, but these guys were a breath of fresh air! Their wedding videos are beautiful! His team was so professional and we barely noticed them day of, they were very polite when it came time to putting my dress on and very politely stood outside until we called them in, knocking again to make sure I was decent, I'll never forget it! I'm so glad to have these wedding videos THANKS!!!!!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Bonafide Film House's reply:

Thank you so much Sue! You and your wedding party were so much fun!
  • David

David · Married on 05/26/2018

Anthony and his team filmed my wedding a couple of weeks ago and I'm so happy my wife hired them. When we were searching around for videographers in Montana, we were a bit worried about finding a professional crew. We talked to about a half dozen other videographers before we got on the phone with Anthony, and everyone else seemed like they were doing this is a side gig, trying to make some extra money throughout the summer. I work in the television production world and I know the difference between somebody who enjoys playing with a camera on the weekend and a professional. After spending 14 hours with Anthony on my wedding day, I will definitely say he is a professional.

One of the things that I liked most about Anthony and his team is that they took audio very very seriously. I'm not sure if the DJ liked being constantly pestered about the audio recorder they had on DJ's board, or about the wind noise coming from the DJ's microphone, but me and my new wife sure are glad they were so paranoid, they made sure everything sounded great! They even had separate microphones set up around our ceremony for our band, and even the horses that we rode in on.

I had also heard some horror stories from friends and on the internet that videographers other people had worked with super unprofessional and didn't seem to belong at a wedding. Anthony and his crew were dressed very well and were so wonderful with the guests! They even let my little 15 year old nephew fly their drone for a few minutes.

The footage they provided was so beautiful and I'm so happy we decided to work with this crew. They are no joke, they do video full time and it shows.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Bonafide Film House's reply:

Thank you David, we had a blast at your wedding and we're glad you liked the videos!

Kaylee · Married on 05/04/2018

My daughter was had her wedding last week and I'm so happy that this company was there to film it. I called all around idaho but I couldn't find anybody to film her wedding how she wanted it. She was very specific that she wanted a video of everything and nobody else wanted to do that, all the other companies wanted to make a movie 45 minutes long or 30 minutes long or 15 minutes long, for the same amount of money, but when I talked to this company on the phone, they said they would give us full movies of each event, something nobody else seemed to be able to do. I was worried the wedding being in pocatello would be too far for them to drive but they didnt seem to care at all. they shown up with bells and did fantastic work all day. i was also worried since it was a very religious ceremony but they were very respectful and even asked at the beginnning of the day who they should talk to so they would be able to observe any rules necessary and not step on any toes. good people here.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Bonafide Film House's reply:

Thank you Kaylee, we were happy to accommodate you and your wedding! Your daughter was very beautiful and we had a great time at your wedding!

Emma · Married on 12/30/2017

When I received my wedding box in the mail from Bonafide Weddings I was so excited to watch the videos, and they lived up to the hype!!!! Thanks Bonafide!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Alexander · Married on 08/26/2017

I hired Anthony to film my wedding last August. I wanted to make sure that my parents that were stuck in Florida due to health issues would be able to see it. He was great to work with, the products came out fantastic, very professional. He even live streamed it as a surprise for me, so my folks could see it live. My wife absolutely loves the fancy box they sent the final videos in. If you want wedding videos (that are super affordable compared to the other people I talked to in the state), you should go with Bonafide.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2017

Bonafide Film House filmed my elopement earlier this year. I arranged everything with Anthony that previous winter and he actually created a elopement package for me, as they hadn't filmed one before. He was extremely accommodating and even went and scouted the venue for me!

Him and his team showed up early afternoon, with a lady and his business partner Justin. They immediately started shooting and we had a blast! The day went so smooth and they were so professional and lovely to work with. I would recommend them to anyone wanting a video of their special day at a great price.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Bonafide Film House's reply:

Thank you for the nice words Amanda!

Tracy · Married on 06/01/2017

Working with Anthony, Justin, and Amanda from Bonafide Film House was an absolute honor! From the start, their team was incredibly responsive, accommodating, and thoughtful. Anthony and Justin took the time to get to know me and my husband prior to the wedding, which eased any prior hesitations we had about booking vendors from afar. Planning a destination wedding solely by email was challenging at times! On the day-of, Anthony and Amanda were professional and unobtrusive throughout the ceremony and reception. They worked seamlessly and efficiently with our photographer to capture lovely bride-and-groom portraits with ample time for us to mingle with our guests. It was honestly such a pleasure to have them at our wedding! I had not idea how many beautiful moments they captured until the day we received our videos. My husband and I were blown away by the quality of our films! As if that wasn't enough, Anthony sent us hard copies of everything in a personalized wooden keepsake box. I highly recommend Bonafide Film House to any couple looking for videographers capture their big day!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

This review is long overdue! I searched and searched and searched for a videographer and happened upon Anthony with Bonafide. We live in NYC but were planning a wedding in Montana so I really only had the internet to search. At the time, they were running a special but hadn't yet produced a wedding video. My conversation with Anthony along with his wonderful documentary film samples made me completely comfortable. A few months later, they published a few wedding videos and I knew we had made the right decision. Anthony and his team were exceptional, so professional and very kind. I remember a moment where I was slightly overwhelmed with wedding tasks and my phone died. Anthony walked nearly a mile back to our venue and brought me a charger (along with a coffee). I realize that particular sentiment doesn't speak to his videography work, but it does speak to how wonderful it was working with him. This was just one example of how great he was! He brought me water when I was super hot outside, entertained the kids when they were bored and made me feel so comfortable. To top it off, our video is perfect. I've watched a ton of wedding videos and I knew exactly what I wanted. They delivered that and then some! I cry each time I watch it. The turnaround time was amazing and the quality of work is exceptional. I also very much appreciated the payment structure. (you're able to see the product before finalizing payments). Additionally, I REALLY wanted a videobooth but we could not find one in the Bozeman area. Much to my surprise, Anthony had heard about this and constructed one for our wedding! The footage from the videobooth is one of my favorite pieces from the day! Finally, Anthony delivered the final pieces of footage in a handmade wooden box. If he wasn't such a phenomenal videographer, I'd recommend that he go into business woodworking! All in all, he was by FAR our favorite wedding vendor and I would NOT hesitate for a moment in recommending him and the Bonafide team!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Anthony and Justin were great to work with. They did an amazing job. They were very interested in what we wanted out of the final results. They stayed for 12 hours the day of the wedding. They added extra details to the video that I wouldn't have thought of. Over all experience was amazing. They get a big thumbs up from us.

Corey & Mandy

Sent on 08/25/2016

Deven · Married on 07/16/2016

Bonafide Film House filmed our wedding on July 16, 2016. We went with the biggest package. We were extremely impressed with their professionalism and quality of their work. The moments that they captured have helped me relive the day over and over because, as we all know, wedding days can be a blur at times. They accommodate to all of your needs throughout the day, and make the experience very personal. I would highly recommend Anthony and Justin at Bonafide Film House for all of your videography needs.

Sent on 08/12/2016
  • Lyla

Lyla · Married on 07/02/2016

Bonafide Film house just shot our wedding the July 2, 2016. We were extremely impressed with their professionalism and the amount of time they dedicated to shooting. They stayed late and set up a video journal station late into the night to get all of those (drunkenly honest) video entries which we loved the idea of. They were discrete but never missing from the action and we can't wait to see the final products! We would totally recommend them!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2017

Anthony was a gem to work with!!!!!! I couldn't have picked a nicer man (other than my husband of course!!!!) to spend my entire wedding day with!!!!!!!!! He showed up just as I started to get ready and was one of the last people to leave! I was so nervous about my wedding day but him and my photography worked together extremely well and everything went perfectly!!!!

Oh yeah, the videos are beautiful and everyone loves them!!!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Jade · Married on 08/05/2017

0.4
      0.5

I would never recommend Bonafide film house for any services.
    My husband and I chose the premium package simple because of the video guest book. How cool was it going to be to have lifetime memories of the people who traveled far and wide to see us?
    Initially they were easy to get ahold of and quick to respond. We filled out a pre-wedding questionnaire that addressed all the things we wanted filmed. When the wedding day approached, there were many things that I thought were unprofessional like showing up over an hour late and only after I called to see where they were, they did not go film my husband getting ready even after I explicitly asked that day, and they were no where to be seen for many of things I had listed on the questionnaire.
    Fast forward to the end of December. I had yet to hear from them and after many attempts, finally got our package in the mail, but it was missing the guest book. Once again, we could not get ahold of them for answers. We eventually found out in February that the footage was lost because "one of our friends broke the camera". Not only is that not possible, I find it hard to believe it took them 6 months to figure out one of their cameras broke.
    They were unaccommodating and made us feel like it was our problem that they lost the footage. We never received an apology. We attempted to compromise but were met with little response. It took 6 more months to finally get what we felt to be somewhat of a compromise from them.
    Overall, their customer service was TERRIBLE and they were unbelievably unprofessional. I am a very reasonable person and had my lost footage been addressed right away with a genuine apology and a desire to compromise, I likely wouldn’t be here writing this review. After this happened, I learned that I am not the only person to have irreplaceable footage simply ‘lost’ by Anthony and Justin. Save yourself the headache and book with anyone else.

Sent on 09/07/2018