Bon Appetit Weddings Reviews

72 | Dunedin, FL

72 Reviews for Bon Appetit Weddings

Kurt A. 路 Getting married on 05/10/2021

We could not have been happier with our experience!!

We had been to Bon Appetit last December for a birthday dinner and were very impressed with the food, service and atmosphere there. When we were deciding on a venue for our downsized wedding, Bon Appetit is who Theresa and I settled on quickly.

Theresa talked to Nancy Williams and viewed the available venues that BA offered. Even once we said that we didn鈥檛 want to use one of the upstairs rooms, having decided on just an intimate family dinner, Nancy worked with us to set up the perfect ceremony.

On the day of our ceremony, Nancy had a beautifully decorated arch set up for us outside, right on the water. There were water and champagne stations set up, and our host Alberto kept the glasses full, even having non-alcoholic champagne available for the guests, if they so chose. The weather, location and views were perfect!

After the ceremony, we all went inside to our table, and immediately, our waiter Alessandro, began to take our drink orders. They arrived, and we all ordered. As we found previously, the food at Bon Appetit was amazing. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed what they ordered. Conversation was easy, even though the piano was being played (quite well) right at the end of our table. The volume was perfect. Alessandro was extremely attentive without being overbearing, and Nancy checked in with me several times to make sure that everything was as expected. It was. All in all, a perfect evening.

I have no doubt that Nancy and her staff will put the same care and pride into your event as well. Do yourself a favor, and give Bon Appetit in Dunedin consideration for your wedding or family event. I can鈥檛 see you being anything less than extremely pleased with how it turns out!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Alana

Alana L. 路 Married on 09/12/2020

Perfect Venue

Nancy and Bon Appetit went above and beyond with service and detail. Food was delicious and the service was great. I even caught one of the servers dancing at one point. We had a lot of fun and glad they did too馃槂

Sent on 09/28/2020

Bon Appetit Weddings's reply:

Congratulations again, Mr. & Mrs. Joe Lombardi!!!
    I hope to see you soon!
    Banquet Sales Manager

Erin F. 路 Married on 07/03/2020

Above & Beyond Expectations

Absolutely Amazing!!! We are so thankful to have booked our wedding venue at Bon Appetit, they exceeded every expectation. They were always great at communication, Leslie & Nancy would answer every phone call and email within the HOUR and always put our minds at ease with any questions we had. The staff were all so friendly during our reception, making it feel effortless and so enjoyable. The venue was decorated beautifully, they paid attention to every detail, and could tell they treated it with the most importance. Our family raved about how delicious the food was, and how courteous the bartenders were. The list goes on & on... I would recommend Bon Appetit to anyone and know that they will go above & beyond!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Y

Yelitza 路 Married on 10/19/2019

It was perfect!

Our reception at Bon Appetit went flawlessly all thanks to Leslie. She was so great and attentive to what I envisioned. She made sure to go over every single detail and went beyond far . We were astounded when we walked in because the room looked so beautiful. The food was delicious too !

Sent on 12/14/2019

Yelitza & Brad!

Thank you so much. :)
    I truly loved helping your wedding dreams come true.
    You are a beautiful couple, and so wonderful to work with!
    We appreciate your kind words, and please know, it brings so much joy to our hearts that you enjoyed your day so thoroughly. Come in to say "Hello" anytime!

Sincerely,

Leslie Brockway
    Wedding & Special Events Sales Manager
    Bon Appetit Restaurant

Rebecca 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Laid back Dunedin wedding

We had a small casual wedding at Bon Appetit. We got married at the Point and didn鈥檛 rent out the ballroom, just had 7 tables in the semi private room. The view was beautiful at sunset and we had our first dance, speeches, and cocktail hour outside before heading to our tables. It was very affordable and just perfect for us and our laid back vision! Nancy was SO helpful all along the way and on our special day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Dear Rebecca and Nathan,
    Thank you, for your kinds words. It was my absolute pleasure to assist you with your planning. When you and Nathan are in the Dunedin area, please make sure to stop in and say Hello! Bon Appetit (me too) wishes you love, happiness and lots of laughter in your new life together!

Andrew S. 路 Married on 03/23/2019

The perfect venue and a staff that truly cares

I can't say enough great things about our experience. Nancy and Leslie were extremely helpful and knowledgeable and helped put our mind at ease about planning a wedding. They went out of their way to accommodate us and help make our wedding perfect.

The food was delicious! We had some very hard to please guests and all of them (kids and adults) were extremely complimentary. No one could believe that it was wedding food! We also opted to do a desert buffet instead of a traditional cake. They did desert shooters, cookies, and all kinds of goodies which the guests raved about.

You could tell that the entire staff cared about the wedding. The waiters, after learning that some of the guests were vegetarian, went and got additional vegetarian hors d'oeuvres to bring to them, and remembered they were vegetarian for the rest of the night. They also made sure that a sampling of hors d'oeuvres were waiting for us when we returned from taking pictures during the cocktail hour. When finding out that we were headed down to take additional pictures at sunset while the guests were getting food from the buffet, they made up our plates for us so dinner would be waiting when we got back. Have your wedding here! It was the perfect combination of being incredibly magical and unreal and everything we wanted it to be, while also feeling like we were being taken care of by family members who cared so much about everyone there.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Andrew & Megan (AKA Mr. & Mrs. Stanley),

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!
    It was our pleasure to help you both through the planning process, and be there for your special day.
    Nancy and I were both so interested and excited for the "Family Game Night" portion, and have been still been raving about what a cute idea that was.

Nancy and I can't take credit for the cooking, but will pass this on to our talented Chef! ;)

We really do care, and we are so happy that is was recognized by you both! We appreciate love like yours, and wish you many beautiful years together :)

Love,

Leslie & Nancy
    Wedding & Special Event Sales Team
    Bon Appetit Restaurant
  • maggie

Maggie 路 Married on 03/10/2019

Best day of our lives!

My husband and I were married at Bon Appetit this past July. I am extremely satisfied with our choice to host our wedding there. The staff were all so helpful, kind, and accommodating. Even when I had to reschedule the date because my husband had military obligations they worked with me and we found a solution. Our ceremony was held on their private dock right over the water and our reception inside. Both areas were decorated beautifully thanks to the talented event planners there. The food and appetizers were also sooo delicious! Some friends of mine and still talking about the jalape帽o poppers :)
    Overall I couldn鈥檛 be happier that I chose Bon Appetit for our wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Bon Appetit Weddings's reply:

OMG, Maggie! Those pictures you sent are priceless. Thank you so such for the wonderful review. You are the one who envisioned your special day, we just helped it come together. ; - )

Do we have your permission to use your photos on social media? I wasn鈥檛 sure since Nicolas is in the military. Congratulations again, Maggie & Nichols. Bon Appetit (me too) wishes you both, forever love, happiness, and lots of laughter in your life!!!!! Make sure to stop in the office when you're in the area.
    Nancy, Leslie, and the service staff.

Amanda C. 路 Married on 12/22/2018

A Magical Day!

Nancy and her team at Bon Appetit exceeded our expectations! They were incredibly helpful, experienced, and friendly - they truly brought our vision to life! Our wedding day ran so smoothly and was more beautiful than we could have imagined! Nancy really took time to listen to our vision and did everything in her power to make sure our day was perfect, including watching the weather reports and ordering additional items needed the day before the event due to adverse weather conditions to ensure everything was perfect!

The team was flexible with customizing our menu and packages to fit exactly what we were looking for and was very reasonable regarding price and time frame. Nancy ran the show for us and made our wedding day relaxing and fun for us - we didn't have to worry about a thing.

We are so grateful for the excellent service we received and hope to host future events here!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Keri H. 路 Married on 11/21/2018

Would recommend to anyone for any occasion!

My wife and I had our wedding reception dinner here on November 2, 2018. It was fantastic. From the food to the service to the ambiance, I have not one single complaint. It could not have been better in any way. They were even able to accommodate us an hour early, because we were finished earlier than we thought due to bad weather. I can't say enough wonderful things about this venue.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Julie 路 Married on 08/04/2018

We absolutely loved working with Nancy at Bon Appetit! Our night was absolutely perfect. The food was amazing, the view was beautiful, and everything was set up perfectly. We got married on August 4th, so it was great to be able to have a beautiful wedding on the water without having to be outside! I highly recommend having your wedding here!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Julie and Charles,

Thank you for your kind words, and I will certainly pass those words to our staff because they were a big part of your special day. I couldn't of done it without them being involved. Enjoy your new life together, and when you're in town, stop in and have dinner or a beverage and say hello.
    Nancy

Jeannel 路 Married on 06/22/2018

Nancy was very helpful though the entire planning process. They took care of the entire night from the set up to the clean up. There are so many options to choose from colors of decor to food served. The decor was beautiful and the service was above and beyond expectations. They also were very flexible with my last minute changes. I would highly recommend using Bon Appetit. It was like a country club experience right on the water.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Bon Appetit Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Jeannel, for taking the time to write us this lovely review! It was my pleasure to assist you in the planning stages. I am happy to hear that your day was one to remember and we look forward to having you back again soon! - Nancy Williams

Doris 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing cakes!

Our wedding reception on May 5, 2018 was fabulous! The venue was decorated with class. The food was awesome!
    Nancy Williams and the Bon Apettit staffs did an excellent job in the preparation of the ceremony venue, the reception area. We got the ultimate package and all are guests were very impressed!
    Most of the comments we heard:
    鈥 A wedding ceremony and wedding reception to remember鈥
    Thank you so much Bon Apettit!!
    Dan and Doris Scanella

Sent on 05/31/2018

Dear Doris & Dan,

Thank you so much for your kind words, Doris and Dan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us - and we agree, the staff at Bon Appetit are truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for guests like you. You both have been a pleasure to work with. Please, stop in any time to say hello. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerely,
    Nancy and Christine
    P.S. Thank you for sending a link to your wedding photos. We will certainly use them to the fullest.

Amber 路 Married on 02/18/2018

I loved having my reception here! It鈥檚 so beautiful, and the food was delicious! Everyone said they absolutely loved it... Nancy was extremely helpful thru the whole process. The ONLY thing I wish I was told, was to bring Tupperware for leftovers! We both barely ate, and I know there was a ton of food leftover that went to waste. I didn鈥檛 know we could have done that, and we鈥檝e both said several times since we wish we had known!

Sent on 02/28/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan 路 Married on 01/27/2018

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Nancy and the staff at Bon Appetit. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, from the menu to the taste of the food, to the bar tenders, the set-up and break down. I knew I was in good hands, but I never worried about a thing the day of our wedding. Everything flowed so smoothly, it was unforgettable and beautiful!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Bon Appetit Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan!!!!
    You were such a great person to work with, stress free, kind and always happy. Congratulations again. I鈥檒l share your kindness to the staff as well. Come see us often.
    Nancy and the gang.

Stephanie 路 Married on 11/18/2017

Absolutely incredible!!! My husband, my family, friends and myself absolutely loved this venue! The staff was so kind and helpful! The food delicious! I couldn鈥檛 have asked for more! Everything was perfect! The staff went above and beyond my expectations carrying my plate, bringing me drinks, the bartender even had a wet cloth ready for me when I had cake smashed in my face! I seriously felt like a princess for the day! Of course the view is beautiful!!!! You can have a beautiful space but that means nothing without the hospitality and kindness of the banquet staff! Awesome!!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Stephanie,
    It was such a joy and pleasure working with you. You both are a beautiful couple, and I wish you all the happiness the world can offer!!
    ps... I'm happy to hear that the servers provided you with a warm cloth for your cake-in-face experience ;-)
    Make sure you come see us often!
    Nancy Williams and Christine Boniface

Amanda 路 Married on 10/08/2017

I just had my wedding reception at Bon Appetit and it is such a wonderful place to have a wedding reception, the view is stunning in the upstairs ball room and theres plenty of space for dancing. Nancy has been wonderful from the beginning with helping us plan and keeping in touch with us. She is so accomadating and helpful. The entire staff was! The food was delicious and the view is amazing! you surely cant beat it! Thank you Bon Appetit!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Alison 路 Married on 10/02/2017

Great views! Great food! They helped every step of the way before, during, and after the wedding!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Julia 路 Married on 07/01/2017

Food was amazing, set up was perfect and the staff was helpful throughout every step. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to get married soon!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Sarah 路 Married on 05/27/2017

Everything at Bon Appetit was absolutely perfect. Nancy was there to help us coordinate every step of the way. She answered all of my questions super quickly. They set up for us on the wedding day and it was exactly how I imagined it. The food was amazing and the staff was so much fun. Everyone couldn't stop saying how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had. I would recommend this venue to anyone!!

Sent on 05/29/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea 路 Married on 02/10/2017

Booking from out of state is no easy feat. However, once my fianc茅 found Bon Appetit all my fears of finding the right place, with all the bells and whistles and still meeting our budget expectations were gone! Their website gave all the information we needed to make our decision. Pricing, what's included, the food choices, everything was right there in order to not wait a day or two to possibly hear back from a "contact us" email. We originally planned on a May 2017 wedding however, with an illness in our family, the team at Bon Appetit gave me all the available dates with in February and made it happen! The food was outstanding!! The view was absolutely breathtaking and the perfect back drop, with the sunset views shinning through the floor to ceiling windows. If you're an original Florida girl like me, that wants a water view (but with out the sand ;)) THIS is your place! They have everything you could want, need and more! Bon Appetit was the perfect place for the most intimate, romantic and best party of our lives!

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • Kai

Kai 路 Married on 07/02/2016

If you want the view of the ocean, without the heat, Bon Appetit is the place to go! The room was big enough for our 150 person party with the beauty and elegance that we pictured our reception to be

Sent on 08/29/2016

Bon Appetit Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Kai, for your kind words!
    It was my pleasure to assist you on your special day. When you're in the area, make sure to stop in and say hello.
    Bon Appetit Banquet Manager

Sandra 路 Married on 05/21/2016

Perfect venue! We found Nancy incredibly helpful, accessible, professional with years of experience. Being that we both work, Nancy was able to meet with us at times that worked best for us. She offered suggestions and vendors when asked but was also all about us creating our dream day. The view from the Crystal Ballroom was lovely for our wedding and pictures. The food was excellent as was the service both kitchen and bar. We loved that we could get married in one room and then just moved to the other side of the room for our reception with amazing value too! Our out of town guests loved the location of the wedding and the adjacent Best Western where the resided. Our family took advantage of the short walk to downtown Dunedin where they could shop and experience the many restaurants.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Lonna 路 Married on 05/20/2016

We had an incredible reception at Bon Apetit!! Our guests loved the venue and the incredible food. Service was amazing! We felt like we didn't have to worry about anything but just enjoy our big day! Staff made a point to sit us down and give us a few minutes to eat as wedding days wisk you away for fun and pictures! We loved Nancy from the day we met her! She set up the room perfectly with our decorations and made it more than we could have ever dreamed!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Bon Appetit Weddings's reply:

Congratulations again, Mr. & Mrs. Casey Carter!!!
    It was my pleasure to assist you in your wedding planning stages. I could not have asked for a most pleasant and happiest couple to work with. You made the whole process stress-free. Thank you again for selecting Bon Appetit Restaurant for your special day. See you soon!
    Banquet Sales Manager

Amy-Joy 路 Married on 04/30/2016

WOW. Our rehearsal dinner was classier and more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law planned the whole thing from out-of-town, and from what I heard Bon Appetit was extremely professional and easy to work with. We booked the second floor which was spacious and has a very big "WOW" factor when guests walk in as the huge windows on every wall facing the water provide a stunning view of the bay. It couldn't have been more beautiful. The appetizers and dinner was DELICIOUS...and because my husband and I barely had a chance to try the appetizers, Bon Appetit surprised us by bringing out two of each to our table!! They were so kind and accommodating in every way that night. We also booked a pianist to play during the cocktail hour who provided a very classy ambiance as well. I can't think of a single suggestion to make it better. It was an absolutely gorgeous event!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Bon Appetit Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Amy, for taking the time to write us this lovely review! It was my pleasure to assist you and your family in the planning stages. I am happy to hear that your day was one to remember and we look forward to having you back again soon! - Nancy Williams
  • User5627965 路 2+ years ago

I worked with Nancy on my April 2015 wedding and she was incredible. I had very intricate plans and she made sure they were executed flawlessly. The venue was GORGEOUS and everyone raved about the food (which at most weddings doesn't happen) so we were thrilled. Our wedding reception was first class all the way, and we loved every second of it.

Sent on 11/19/2015