Bombshell Blow Dry Bar Reviews

18 Reviews for Bombshell Blow Dry Bar

Bombshell Blow Dry Bar 1
Bombshell Blow Dry Bar 2

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

Bombshell was great for getting me and my ladies ready for my wedding! We had the entire salon to ourselves, and they allowed us to bring food, drinks, etc. I had 10 ladies with me and we were in and out of the salon in an hour and a half. It was so nice to not have to spend hours and hours getting everyone ready. They even squeezed an extra girl in at the last minute.
    My hair and makeup turned out exactly as I wanted it, and we did a trial a couple of months before to make sure I looked just how I wanted. Amanda did both my hair and makeup and did an incredible job. Thanks, Bombshell!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Bombshell Blow Dry Bar 3
    Bombshell Blow Dry Bar 4

Bombshell Blow Dry Bar's reply:

Thank you so much Megan! Your pictures look so pretty!

Heidi · Married on 09/02/2017

Bombshell Blow Dry Bar was awesome. Amanda did my hair and makeup and did a fabulous job. One of the best decisions I made for my wedding!!! Thank you Bombshell!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Bombshell Blow Dry Bar's reply:

Thank you so much Heidi! You looked amazing!!

Linda · Married on 07/15/2017

Brinslea is absolutely amazing! She is so sweet and so talented! I couldn't have asked for a better stylist. Got my make up and hair done at 12pm and at 3am everything still looked so good, very well worth it.

Lindsey · Married on 11/05/2016

So kind and helpful. Everyone turned out amazing. Loved them!

Brinslea gave me a gorgeous updo for my wedding, exactly what I wanted. All of my bridesmaids had their hair done here as well and looked beautiful. A fun and relaxing place to be on the morning of your wedding!

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/19/2016

Bombshell Blow Dry Bar did an amazing job with my bridal hair/makeup as well as all my bridesmaids! Everyone was very professional and we all had a lot of fun getting ready for the day at the salon!

When I first got engaged, I began looking in the Holland area for a salon for my wedding day hair and makeup. The salon I was going to at the time charged some outrageous prices and deposits for hair and makeup — way out of mine and my bridesmaids budgets. After looking around for awhile, a colleague recommended Bombshell. I contacted them through email and received a prompt, professional response, along with details about their bridal package, which fit right in my budget. I began going to Bombshell for my regular hair appointments with Amanda as my stylist. All the girls at Bombshell are very friendly and welcoming. A week before my wedding, I went in to get my trial hair and makeup done (which was included in my package) and that put me at ease. Amanda did a phenomenal job and I knew that she would do just as good of a job on my actual wedding day. On the day of the wedding, I had an appointment at 8 a.m. for myself, my mom and my four bridesmaids. We had the whole salon to ourselves and were able to bring in bagels and ingredients for mimosas (Bombshell provided the glassware). That morning could have been very stressful, but Bombshell made my girls and I feel relaxed. We each had our own stylist, which made everything run smoothly. We were never worried about running late or taking too much time. When I was getting my hair done, I commented on a few things from my trial that I'd like done differently, and Amanda was easily able to accommodate my requests. All six of us were done within an hour and a half. I would highly recommend Bombshell to any bride looking for a wedding day salon. These ladies really know what they're doing and you can tell they enjoy their jobs.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Bombshell Blow Dry Bar's reply:

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure serving you!

They did a fantastic job on my wedding party's hair! It was great to have the whole salon to ourselves!

• User5119816 · 2+ years ago

I had my wedding done there. And it went great. They do a great job at going off from your ideas to give you that perfect wedding hair. They are very flexable with ideas.:)

Sent on 05/27/2015

Bombshell Blow Dry Bar's reply:

Thank you, we appreciate your business and review!

Stacie · Married on 05/23/2015

I had a great experience using Bombshell for my wedding day! The ladies there were so fun and relaxed - they gave us champagne flutes for our mimosas and let my party eat breakfast and lounge while we all got our hair done. Everyone's hair was done in a timely manner and all the hairstyles were great. I think every single one of the bridesmaids were complimented on their hair that day. Not only that, but the staff really made us feel stress-free, which is surprising since it can be really hectic for 7 girls to all get their hair done on wedding day. Thanks to Brinslea for doing a wonderful job on my hair! I would recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Bombshell Blow Dry Bar's reply:

Thank you Stacie! It was our pleasure!

Alexis · Married on 05/23/2015

The ladies there are all wonderful. They love what the do and are amazing at it. The wedding package is nice..I came in and had my hair and makeup done a few days before and figured out exactly what I wanted so there was no stress on the wedding day.:)

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

I had visited the salon several times prior to the wedding and loved my hair after each visit so I decided Bombshell would be perfect for my wedding. I needed a salon who was willing to do on site hair and make-up as I was not able to get into the salon with my wedding party prior to ceremony. Bombshell worked out all the details for me and went well out of their way to ensure that I did not have to worry about a single thing. Rachael and Brinslea helped to calm my wedding worries by working with me before the wedding to make sure my hair, make-up and tan were exactly what I wanted.

I would recommend Bombshell to any of my friends or family for bridal service. They went above and beyond to take away my worries and make me feel beautiful on my big day!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Bombshell Blow Dry Bar's reply:

Thank you Lauren, your wedding look was stunning!
  • User5052099 · 2+ years ago

The staff at Bomshell Blow Dry Bar did a fantastic job getting me and my ladies ready for the big day.

They encouraged us to bring in snacks and drinks and gave us a large area to set up and mingle while we were waiting.

I had one more bridesmaid than they had girls on staff at the time and they were more than willing to have one of their stylists come in early to accomondate our schedule .

The personal attention that each one of us received during hair and make-up was top notch and each and every one of us walked out not only lookiing beautiful but feeling beautiful as well.

I can't imagine going anywhere else to get ready for my wedding day. Bomshell Blow Dry Bar is not your run of the mill, cookie cutter salon. It's clean, modern and very welcoming. Rachel and her staff are the best and I think about all of the little things that they did to take care of us every time I'm in there for a service. If you haven't checked it out or considered it for your big day you need to!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Bombshell Blow Dry Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for this flattering review! We enjoyed serving you!

Rachael · Married on 08/22/2014

My wedding day was made even more special by choosing Bombshell! From start to finish Bombshell made me feel so beautiful from my nails, hair, tan and make up. The stylists worked with me before hand and helped me settle on the perfect bridal look, and catered to any requests we had to make our day perfect. The morning of my wedding was so much more fun and relaxed then I could have ever imagined for me and all my girls, and everyone looked so beautiful! I would highly reccomend this knowledgable, innovative and professional staff to anyone for there bridal experience and more!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Bombshell Blow Dry Bar's reply:

Thank you Rachael, you wedding pictures are gorgeous! It was so much fun serving you and your girls!

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

The salon did a wonderful job accommodating all 10 of us! We had the salon to ourselves, and got to drink mimosas, eat cupcakes and spend quality time with each other while we got our hair and makeup done. Not only did everyone look beautiful, but they accommodated everyone in a 2.5 hour span! A special thank you to Amanda who did my bridal hair and makeup - she is so talented and was a joy to work with.

Samantha · Married on 06/27/2015

All the girls were super sweet and helpful and made my day special. They were able to do my whole parties hair and makeup AND all 6 of us stayed perfect all day! :)

Karen · Married on 10/03/2015

The staff at Bombshell are friendly, attentive, and really make the day special. I wanted minimal makeup, and Samantha did a great job with my makeup and hair. They also did two of my bridesmaids' hair. I love Bombshell.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Bombshell Blow Dry Bar's reply:

Thank you Karen! It was so much fun having you in before your wedding!

These girls were great! We had to do some rearranging of times due to when we could and could not get into the church, and they were able to accommodate! Brinsley was amazing, and helped me with all of my beauty and health details from the trials, to facial waxing, makeup application, and then day of. I would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 02/03/2016