Bold Hearts Studio Reviews

View more information

• Tessa
    Tessa M. Getting married on 12/12/2021

Perfection

Jessalyn worked amazing with all the female personalities and styles I had in my bridal party. She perfectly made my hair I to the dream I never knew I had and the final outcome was astounding. Not only was my hair perfect, she made every girl feel beautiful and listened to their wants and concerns!! She was amazing.
    Andrea Married on 09/18/2021

professional and so talented

I got married this past weekend and Jessalyn did an amazing job! Myself and all my bridesmaids left her chair feeling so beautiful! I loved working with her and highly recommend her. She is so talented and sweet!!
    Stephen W. Married on 06/12/2021

Wonderful experience with Jessalyn!

Jessalyn did a fabulous job for me and the other 6 people getting their hair done on my wedding day! She was flexible, and everyone looked great and was so happy with their hair. Jessalyn was super responsive to my texts about hair pieces a few weeks in advance, and was flexible when one person decided not to get hair done at the last minute. I'd highly recommend her!
  • Ayla
    Ayla Married on 05/29/2021

Jessalyn is perfection!

Jessalyn is not only the absolute sweetest, but every single style she executed for my wedding day was literal perfection. After my first trial for my wedding day, I decided I wanted something completely different (I first wanted my hair down, the decided to change completely and do an updo) She fit me in her schedule in no time for a second trial. My wedding day look was better then I ever envisioned. 10/10 recommend Jessalyn for your special day or any other hair needs!
    Emily B. Married on 10/24/2020

She was amazing!

Jessalyn was amazing to work with for my wedding day hair! I went for a trial with her and she understood my concerns and changes I wanted. The day of, she arrived early and everything went smoothly! She’s so nice and sweet too!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 09/26/2020

Jessalyn is amazing to work with!

I’m so glad I found Jessalyn on wedding wire! After canceling our larger wedding in MA (thanks covid 😭) I was having such a hard time finding new vendors that I loved. Jessalyn was quick to respond to my inquiry and after looking at her online portfolio I booked my trial. The trial was absolutely perfect and she made me feel very comfortable and relaxed in her studio. The day of the wedding she was amazing. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair! I was very happy with my updo and it lasted all evening.

If you’re still looking for a hair stylist I highly recommend booking her ASAP! Thank you again for helping make our day so perfect.