Boko Booth Reviews

15 | South Portland, ME

15 Reviews for Boko Booth

Kyleigh Hodgkins · Married on 10/16/2018

Amazing, Professional and Versatile!

Kourtney was amazing! She came with amazing props that most of which she made by hand. The booth itself was big and clean. The quality of the photos were outstanding. If you are looking for an easy going, professional and clean Photobooth Services please reach out to Kourtney! Not only was it affordable for the time and quality that she presented it was a blast! We can't wait to invite Kourtney back for another event.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Boko Booth's reply:

Thanks for the review Kyleigh! I appreciate it! I’m so happy to hear how pleased you were with the services. It was really great to meet you and to work with you for your event. :)

Alyssa Alsheimer · Married on 10/06/2018

Fabulous, would absolutely book again!

Boko Booth was an absolutely amazing addition to my sister's wedding! The booth was a great setup and the quality of photos was fantastic. Kourtney was lovely to work with and played along with some extra props we brought.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Boko Booth's reply:

Thank you Alyssa!! I really appreciate the review. It was a great wedding, and such a pleasure to be apart of it. Thanks so much again for booking Boko Booth. :)
  • I

Ian · Married on 10/14/2017

Kourtney was such a pleasure to work with! We actually ended up booking Boko Booth very late and were so happy when there was availability for us - Kourtney was extra accommodating of any requests that we had and responded quickly to emails and calls. And for the important part - the photos turned out amazing! It was so much fun to look through the photo booth photos after our wedding and we're so glad that we had Boko Booth there. Special thanks to Kourtney for making sure WE actually got to use the photo booth too!

Sent on 01/01/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

Kourtney was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with! From the communication, to the setup, to the wide variety of props, and the quality of the photos, I have nothing but amazing things to say about working with her! She was so pleasant and enjoyable to work with through the entire process and we absolutely loved having her a part of our big day!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

Kourtney was magnificent to work with the months leading up to our wedding and on our wedding day! She made it her number one priority to provide the experience that my husband and I wanted during our wedding reception and Kourtney nailed it! Everyone had the best time using the photobooth. We chose to use the photobooth book as our guest book and it will serve as lots of fun reminders for years to come! Following the wedding, Kourtney mailed the jump drive with all of the photos from the night of our wedding as well as these adorable magnets to put on our fridge. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Lizz · Married on 05/27/2017

Most probably professional and kind company. They answered every question that I had and made the process painless. Have already recommended to friends and family planning any big event coming up. Look forward to using them again in the future.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Maria · Married on 05/13/2017

Courtney was so friendly and accommodating. She customized our photo booth for the prom, and all of our students were so happy! They loved getting the pint-outs at the event, as well as digital copies of their photos as well. Highly recommend Boko Booth!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Crystal · Married on 10/08/2016

Kourtney was great to work with for our wedding! She was very professional and exceeded our expectations for a Photo Booth vendor! She was very responsive from the start- even visited our venue before signing contract to make sure it would work well in the space provided, and all of our family and friends loved the booth at our wedding. I'm so happy that we hired Bokobooth, and would highly recommend to anyone- for any event!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Amber · Married on 09/03/2016

Really great to work with! She is very responsive and had our product within days of being at our event. I highly recommend Boko Booth!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Sherrie · Married on 07/01/2016

Don't search around....you found the best right here with Boko Booth! I reserved them for my daughters wedding and I couldn't be more happy with the quick response to my emails, Kourtney was SUPER to work with, you can tell she truly enjoys doing this service and our guests had a fantastic time with the booth, we looked over several times and there was always a line of people getting their props ready for their shoot. Our 5 yr old has numerous photo strips of him and his cousins and best friends having the time of their lives.

Sent on 08/22/2016

The best of the best in Maine!! The BoKo booth team goes out of their way to make my wedding day so special and running smoothly!! They capture the moments that I never got to see that night! So I'm really grateful that I have those pictures to remember by!! I also heard so many wonderful things from my guests and how fun it was!! So thank you BoKo booth!! I will definitely book you guys in the near future!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Used Boko Booth at my daughter's wedding reception and it was a huge hit! There was a non-stop line from the time Kourtney opened the booth until the reception ended. The theme of the booth followed the winter theme of the wedding and they helped put a guest book together for my daughter. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend Boko Booth!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2012

Book Booth was at our Casino fundraiser and it was th highlight of the event. Kourtney was nice and professional and made sure everyone who entered the booth let loose. The pictures and props were fun and made the night so much better.

Sent on 02/18/2017

Charlotte · Married on 09/09/2017

Boko Booth was the perfect addition to my wedding! Guest had a truly wonderful time taking pictures and I LOVED getting a copy of all of the pictures afterwards. The line was super long because unlike a traditional photo booth each photo is taken one at a time but guests didn't mind waiting their turn.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Andi · Married on 09/10/2016

The quality of the photos was excellent!

Sent on 02/17/2017