Bojan Hohnjec Studio Reviews

Bojan Hohnjec Studio 4
Bojan Hohnjec Studio 5
Bojan Hohnjec Studio 6

Neil Lall · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Great experience and amazing photos for our proposal!

Bojan is an excellent photographer and a great person. Working with him for our surprise proposal was truly a pleasure. He was super accommodating despite the last minute nature of putting together everything. And not only was he willing to wait outside on a crappy rainy day to get the surprise photos, he turned the weather in our favor and got some utterly unbelievable shots! Thanks Bojan!

T N Y · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing photographer

Bojan was one of my favorite people to work with during my wedding. He was very professional, and very patient with you. He ensures that he gets fantastic shots for you. The pictures that he provided us with were amazing! I cannot say enough good things about him. I would highly recommend him to everyone!

Phuong · Married on 11/03/2018

ABSOLUTELY LOVED working with Bojan!! He was very professional, and our engagement pictures came out better than I could have imagined. I'm in love with our photos!!!

Bojan Hohnjec Studio 7

Sean · Married on 09/01/2018

Bojan was simply a blessing. He was so easy to work with. Such a kind person who is also exceptionally professional. Most importantly, he is a photographic genius! Bojan did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. We checked out numerous vendors, but his were unique and beautiful. Wedding photographer is not his weekend job. His work is his genuine passion. We continue to receive very positive comments from friends and family for how awesome our shots are. We highly recommend him. We have zero regrets. We were most fortunate to find him. We will definitely hire him again in the future.

Sean · Married on 09/01/2018

Bojan is the best! Best person. Best photos. Hands down the best value. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family without hesitation. I did not want cookie cutter engagement and wedding photos. Each one of Bojan's photos are a work of art. He is a kind genius.

Bojan Hohnjec Studio 8
    Bojan Hohnjec Studio 9

NJ · Married on 07/28/2018

Bojan Hohnjec studio was great to work with for our engagement photos! He was very professional and had very creative ideas. He was also very easy to work with and did not rush us at all, he clearly cared most about giving us the best shots and was willing to go the extra mile to do so! We received our beautifully edited photos very promptly and everyone loved them. We highly recommend Bojan!

Daniela · Married on 06/23/2018

Bojan is beyond amazing. Just a fantastic person and even better at his job. He does phenomenal work and has a passion to do so. We would definitely recommend him and use him again in the near future.

Domenika · Married on 04/07/2018

Bojans work is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! He can literally make any image you have in your mind a reality and the process so much fun. We had a blast doing our engagement shoot. He was respectful, professional and fun, we are obsessed with every image he took and had to have him do our save the dates as well. Bojan is the most professional photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I could not imagine recommending anyone else. No one is even in the same ball field!!!

Bojan Hohnjec Studio 10
    Bojan Hohnjec Studio 11
    Bojan Hohnjec Studio 12

Nemanja · Married on 11/30/2017

Bojan is absolute professional! He really takes his job to the next level by giving you exactly what you want and more. He is a person who becomes a lifelong friend! His creativity is paramount and I would use him again in a heartbeat!

Angela · Married on 11/24/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bojan & Bojana. Bojan photographed my best friend's wedding and I was sure, after seeing the pictures, that he would be the perfect choice for our wedding. He and Bojana did not disappoint! They were extremely responsive to emails and genuinely excited to capture one of the most important days of our lives. When the day finally arrived, Bojan and Bojana were on time, acted professionally, but also put the entire wedding party at ease with their delightful and fun personalities. They did whatever it took to get the best shot and the quality truly showed in the final product. In just a few short weeks, we had several hundred INCREDIBLE images of our wedding day. Going beyond the traditional portrait style photos, Bojan and Bojana managed to capture some really beautiful and moving images throughout the day. Their artistic eye and ability to get the perfect shot resulted in the most gorgeous photos I could have imagined. Everyone who has seen the pictures have complimented the photographers - and for good reason! I cannot recommend this amazing photography pair enough!

Alex · Married on 11/24/2017

I don't know where to begin with how awesome Bojan was for our engagement photos. He listens to what you want for photos but also throws in his ideas that would work best for that couple. Makes you feel really comfortable, relaxed and at ease during the photo sessions. He does give you a sneak peek at some photos that he takes and is fairly quick at returning the photos to you. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!

David · Married on 11/19/2017

Bojan is a JOY to work with! He is laid back, easy going & knows his stuff! He was able to get a ton of awesome candid shots but also got our posed pictures done quick and easy. Bojan made it a point to understand my wife and me as a couple, which we really appreciated.We are thrilled with our photos & we can't recommend him highly enough!

Jelena · Married on 09/09/2017

Bojan is an amazing photographer! He captured the best special moments without us even noticing he was there. He is extremely professional.We did both engagement and wedding day photographs. The photos he did are breathtaking !!!

Nataša · Married on 08/27/2017

Bojan is AMAZING!! We have worked with him multiple times, but our wedding day was more than we could have asked for. He strives for perfection and cares about his final product. So FUN to work with, worth every penny, and an awesome guy. Strongly recommended!

Jelena · Married on 06/03/2017

We choose Bojan as our wedding photographer and couldn't be happier. He & Bojana arrived the day before the wedding to find the perfect location for the wedding party photographs. They made everyone feel comfortable and captured many genuine moments. Bojan is professional yet, he is so much fun! When you meet him you realize just how artistic he is, but when you look at your wedding pictures for the first time or the hundredth time you appreciate his artistic ability and attention to detail. Thank you for capturing so many beautiful memories for us!

Lana · Married on 05/27/2017

The day after my husband and I decided to get married (one year before our wedding) and we started planning our wedding and engagement party, Bojan Hohnjec was the first person I called to book. Taking into consideration that he is the best photographer in the business, I was lucky that he was available for both the engagement and the wedding, He is very easy to work with, very unobtrusive and he is always there to catch all the emotional moments. Not once did I have to tell him to take a photo of this or that because he already knows everything. Even though he is open to all suggestions, I think he works best when the customer let him does his own magic because he is really a pro in this business. The photos were out of this world! We had a big wedding that included 500 people and he managed to catch every single important emotional moment. I think these spontaneous photos, that you are not even aware that he is taking, that catch true feeling and emotions, distinguish him from all of the others in the business! He works very fast and I would recommend him to anyone looking to have a life-long, heavenly set of wedding photos that will take your breath away every time you look at them.

Danilo · Married on 09/06/2016

We were privileged to have Bojan's studio on board on our wedding day. Such a great eye for details and feeling about who we are, what we represent and what we want from our W Day and images we have now for a life, I would like to give all recommendations for this outstanding studio . Very well deserved - great work Bojan and team. Danilo

• F

Franchesca · Married on 10/10/2015

His work is absolutely the best I've ever seen. I wouldn’t even think twice of hiring Bojan over and over again. Easy to work with, professional, flexible and on-time. He knew exactly what we wanted..Overall, 100% satisfied client!

Vladimir · Married on 08/28/2011

Best of the best :) Everything went as far as it was agreed :)

Branko · Married on 10/10/2010

A friend of ours recommended Bojan for our wedding and we are so glad that they did, he really captured the mood of the day and the photos we got back were amazing. Extremely talented photographer and he's super nice and so easy to work with!! My wife and I were thrilled when we got our pictures in the mail and going back through the day brought tears to my eyes, you can see the passion he has for his work and it shows in the photos.

Marko · Married on 08/15/2010

I would recommend Bojan to everyone who would like to have a great experience as well as pictures.

Marko · Married on 09/05/2008

Bojan has a remarkable eye for very special use of light in his photographs. Creating editorial like photos, he is capturing not just the special moments but the emotions too. Two thumbs up!

Aleksandar · Married on 07/01/2008

5 stars for this amazing photographer! Bojan made us feel​ ​so comfortable on our wedding day.He took amazing pictures and was very productive with his time! We received our pictures shortly after returning home from our honeymoon and we were thrilled!​ ​He seemed to capture every moment perfectly! Our wedding day definitely wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did without him!