Bojan Hohnjec Studio Reviews

36 | New York, NY

36 Reviews for Bojan Hohnjec Studio

Samantha Behar · Married on 11/01/2020

Amazing! Wonderful! Every photo is a work of art!

Bojan is absolutely amazing!! Every photo he takes is a work of art! He is very warm and friendly so working with him was easy. He listens to you and will capture your dream photos. After meeting him the first time you will automatically feel his friendship- he is truly such a nice man! Our album was everything we wanted and more! Bojan is an absolute artist and he captures the moment!!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Gregory

Gregory Stevens · Married on 08/10/2020

Timely, efficient, unassuming, personable, professional, talented.

We worked with Bojan for both our engagement and wedding photos, based on recommendation and his portfolio. Our initial contact with him was smooth and unassuming, and those characteristics carried all the way through to our wedding day. We were excited to have our pictures taken, but nervous, too. Bojan is really very personable and put us at ease. He also was able to give us concrete and timely direction in order to make our photos look better. On the wedding day itself, at the ceremony, he blended in seamlessly--we knew he was there capturing all of these moments, but he wasn't disruptive or distracting. He was tireless at the reception as well, including as many of our guests as possible in the photos. Reviewing the photos, which we received very quickly, we have in a way learned more about our wedding than what we individually experienced. We see our guests laughing, dancing, conversing, moments we missed. We see ourselves smiling. Because of his skill, Bojan preserved the day for us in a way I think few could have. We can't recommend him enough.

Meghan Nemzer · Married on 07/12/2020

Best of the best

Bojan is truly the best of the best. I showed him some pictures that I pinned and he took it to another level. His vision that he shared with me was better than I could ever imagine. I was so excited to have the New York skyline in my wedding photos. My wedding day called for rain and I thought we would not be able to capture beautiful photos. Boy, was I wrong Bojan and his team captured breath taking moments on my wedding day. He was professional, on time and made sure I got photos with everyone on my list! He worked the whole time during the wedding...I don't think he sat once! I will forever have some of my favorite memories because of Bojan.

• Grace

Grace Perez · Married on 06/25/2020

Engagement photos of our dreams!

We were in town for a short visit and we loved the idea of having our engagement photos taken with the beautiful NYC city lines. Bojan was one of many photographers that we talked to, but his pictures were the ones we loved the most and he was very competitive in price. He captured everything we wanted, he was patient with us, listened, and delivered the pictures as promised and with the highest of quality. We absolutely love our pictures and we were extremely happy to have worked with him. I highly recommend him. He was a true professional and talented.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Justin

Justin Kung · Married on 05/02/2020

An Excellent Engagement Photo Shoot!

Bojan was fantastic! We did our engagement photo shoot with him in September 2019 and he was friendly and professional throughout the whole process. He listened to us about what we wanted and also used his artistic eye to plan what locations and shots to look for. We would happily work with him again and we would definitely refer anyone to him that needs a solid wedding or event photographer!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa Pititto · Married on 04/11/2020

Best photographer in the city

Hiring Bojan was hands down one of the best decisions we made throughout wedding planning. He was there for us from beginning to end. For background, we got married in the city at the NYAC and had 250 people. He took the time to really get to know each member in our families so that my husband and I didn't have to be bothered throughout the day and evening about who's who and who should be in photos. He was there to capture every special moment. My father was so impressed that when I was dancing with my 90 year old grandma (who can only really dance for about a minute), Bojan was right there to capture the moment which could have easily been lost. In a crowd of 250 people, he managed to do this with every special moment. The day was also freezing cold and I wanted pictures outside in the city. Bojan made it happen and made it FUN! I was so cold, but when I look back at the pictures all I see is warmth and happiness. Not only is he an outstanding photographer, but he's an amazing person to get to know.

Sent on 11/15/2020

Neil Lall · Married on 07/13/2019

Great experience and amazing photos for our proposal!

Bojan is an excellent photographer and a great person. Working with him for our surprise proposal was truly a pleasure. He was super accommodating despite the last minute nature of putting together everything. And not only was he willing to wait outside on a crappy rainy day to get the surprise photos, he turned the weather in our favor and got some utterly unbelievable shots! Thanks Bojan!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Lisa Von Thaden · Married on 06/22/2019

the BEST Wedding Photographer

We cannot say enough great things about Bojan. He is effortlessly amazing at what he does. From the moment we met him for our engagement pictures we knew we made the right decision. He listened to everything we wanted and executed on our vision flawlessly. Our photos are so unbelievable, people cannot even believe they are real. We would recommend Bojan 1,000 times over and would use him again for any other event we have. Could not be happier!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Silva · Married on 05/25/2019

Stunning Photography!

If you want top notch photographs then you must hire Bojan, it’s truly worth it! Bojan is professional, creative, responsive, and meticulous. He was recommended to us by a couple who got married at the Botanical Gardens in 2018. The photographs taken looked like something out of a magazine and we knew right away he was our guy! Our wedding photos turned out just as beautiful and the turn around was less than a month! Love him! Thanks again Bojan!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2019

We loved working with Bojan!

We loved working with Bojan and love our pictures! When I was deciding on a wedding photographer, I loved that his photos seemed extra artistic compared to some of the other options out there. He was so easy to work with and he made my husband and I feel comfortable — because taking photos all day can be awkward and unnatural (for us at least). Now we have a variety of photos from the day to remember the big moments and the little details. We would definitely recommend choosing Bojan for your wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2019

T N Y · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing photographer

Bojan was one of my favorite people to work with during my wedding. He was very professional, and very patient with you. He ensures that he gets fantastic shots for you. The pictures that he provided us with were amazing! I cannot say enough good things about him. I would highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Phuong · Married on 11/03/2018

ABSOLUTELY LOVED working with Bojan!! He was very professional, and our engagement pictures came out better than I could have imagined. I'm in love with our photos!!!

Sent on 05/06/2018
  • ANA

ANA DIAZ-TOMIN · Married on 10/20/2018

Want amazing photos? Go with Bojan!

I think there is nothing more nerve-wracking in wedding planning than choosing your photographer. Will he/she do a good job? Will they capture all the right moments? and on and on ... Well, these questions shouldn't come to mind when choosing Bojan Hohnjec Studio for your wedding. His work is beyond good, his professionalism is incomparable and your photos will be the envy of everyone! We worked with Bojan for our wedding and WOW ... Beyond all expectations (and mind you, my husband is a really good photographer, so impressing him is, well just imagine ... doesn't happen often and the WOW part came from him!!). Bojan really is an artist when it comes to capturing your most special moments, and in the most professional and unassuming way. You won't even know he's there, but then you go through your photos and you thank all your lucky stars that you chose him. We recommend him without reservation ... you will not be disappointed.

Sean · Married on 09/01/2018

Bojan was simply a blessing. He was so easy to work with. Such a kind person who is also exceptionally professional. Most importantly, he is a photographic genius! Bojan did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. We checked out numerous vendors, but his were unique and beautiful. Wedding photographer is not his weekend job. His work is his genuine passion. We continue to receive very positive comments from friends and family for how awesome our shots are. We highly recommend him. We have zero regrets. We were most fortunate to find him. We will definitely hire him again in the future.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Sean · Married on 09/01/2018

Bojan is the best! Best person. Best photos. Hands down the best value. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family without hesitation. I did not want cookie cutter engagement and wedding photos. Each one of Bojan's photos are a work of art. He is a kind genius.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Matt Amore · Married on 08/18/2018

The most unique wedding photos

Bojan is a true professional and an artist. His experience shooting commercially and concerts across the world give him an eye that sets him apart from most wedding photographers. He does amazing things with lighting and worked with us to get all the posed and unposed shots we wanted. Along with his wife/assistant, they perfectly captured our big day, and all-in-all are just pleasant, cool people to be around. We confidently say that Bojan knows what he's doing and can be trusted to give you the memories you're looking for and that will stand out from the usual, cookie cutter wedding pictures. Plus, his turnaround time is pretty quick (we got our proofs back within 10 days).

Sent on 03/05/2019

NJ · Married on 07/28/2018

Bojan Hohnjec studio was great to work with for our engagement photos! He was very professional and had very creative ideas. He was also very easy to work with and did not rush us at all, he clearly cared most about giving us the best shots and was willing to go the extra mile to do so! We received our beautifully edited photos very promptly and everyone loved them. We highly recommend Bojan!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Daniela · Married on 06/23/2018

Bojan is beyond amazing. Just a fantastic person and even better at his job. He does phenomenal work and has a passion to do so. We would definitely recommend him and use him again in the near future.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Domenika · Married on 04/07/2018

Bojans work is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! He can literally make any image you have in your mind a reality and the process so much fun. We had a blast doing our engagement shoot. He was respectful, professional and fun, we are obsessed with every image he took and had to have him do our save the dates as well. Bojan is the most professional photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I could not imagine recommending anyone else. No one is even in the same ball field!!!

Sent on 12/03/2017
  • Jimmi

Jimmi Murray · Married on 04/05/2018

Professional

I literally don’t have the words to tell you how awesome Bojan has been. He was an absolute dream to work with. During our pre-wedding shoot he put us at ease straight away, we laughed lots and the photos were just awesome.
    Bojan did such an amazing job on our wedding day where he managed to capture so many wonderful moments even those we missed! The photos are just out of this world and tell the story of our day so perfectly. Don’t book your wedding until you have booked Bojan – you need him for your wedding!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Nemanja · Married on 11/30/2017

Bojan is absolute professional! He really takes his job to the next level by giving you exactly what you want and more. He is a person who becomes a lifelong friend! His creativity is paramount and I would use him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Angela · Married on 11/24/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bojan & Bojana. Bojan photographed my best friend's wedding and I was sure, after seeing the pictures, that he would be the perfect choice for our wedding. He and Bojana did not disappoint! They were extremely responsive to emails and genuinely excited to capture one of the most important days of our lives. When the day finally arrived, Bojan and Bojana were on time, acted professionally, but also put the entire wedding party at ease with their delightful and fun personalities. They did whatever it took to get the best shot and the quality truly showed in the final product. In just a few short weeks, we had several hundred INCREDIBLE images of our wedding day. Going beyond the traditional portrait style photos, Bojan and Bojana managed to capture some really beautiful and moving images throughout the day. Their artistic eye and ability to get the perfect shot resulted in the most gorgeous photos I could have imagined. Everyone who has seen the pictures have complimented the photographers - and for good reason! I cannot recommend this amazing photography pair enough!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Alex · Married on 11/24/2017

I don't know where to begin with how awesome Bojan was for our engagement photos. He listens to what you want for photos but also throws in his ideas that would work best for that couple. Makes you feel really comfortable, relaxed and at ease during the photo sessions. He does give you a sneak peek at some photos that he takes and is fairly quick at returning the photos to you. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2017

David · Married on 11/19/2017

Bojan is a JOY to work with! He is laid back, easy going & knows his stuff! He was able to get a ton of awesome candid shots but also got our posed pictures done quick and easy. Bojan made it a point to understand my wife and me as a couple, which we really appreciated.We are thrilled with our photos & we can't recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Jelena · Married on 09/09/2017

Bojan is an amazing photographer! He captured the best special moments without us even noticing he was there. He is extremely professional.We did both engagement and wedding day photographs. The photos he did are breathtaking !!!

Sent on 12/08/2017