Boise Wedding Films Reviews

33 Reviews for Boise Wedding Films

• Jessica

Jessica V. · Getting married on 11/07/2021

Videographer for wedding

Derek was so wonderful to work with :). He did our wedding video and we absolutely LOVE it! It turned out amazing and I felt that Derek captured our special day so well. He was so great to work with and was very behind the scenes with his presence so my husband and I did not feel like he was constantly in our space like a lot of people tend to feel with their video people or photographers. Throughout our communication back and forth Derek also was very timely with his responses and answered our questions and kept us informed right away. We would highly recommend Boise Wedding Films to anyone!

Sent on 01/22/2021

Lauren C. · Getting married on 10/09/2021

AMAZING! Our video turned out perfect!

With 2020 being as crazy as it was we went from planning a whole elopement in Lake Louise, Canada, but the borders remained closed to the US and we had to change our plans. With this, we replanned our elopement for Stanley, Idaho and my Canadian videographer said they would financially be able to help us by using our deposit to edit a film, but would have to find a local videographer to actually film everything. I'm so thankful he found Derek with Boise Wedding films and both agreed to work together on our video.

Derek was easy to plan with, very professional, and everything turned out perfect. The quality of his video was amazing! We had multiple vendors comment on it after we posted it to social media and the photographers at our "at-home-reception" were blown away. If you are looking for a beautiful and timeless wedding video, look no further!

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Lexi

Lexi N. · Married on 07/09/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

Like many couples we went back and fourth on whether we "needed" a wedding film or not. If you are also on the fence, here is your sign - BOOK IT! The day goes by so fast and no matter how much you try to be in the moment you will still miss things. Derek did an amazing job at capturing every single moment. We are so happy to have such an amazing film to share with our future kids and families.

Sent on 01/19/2021
  • Brielle

Brielle D. · Married on 07/08/2021

10/10 beautiful wedding videos!

I am so glad that we chose Boise Wedding Films to shoot our wedding. Everything from the style, to the sharp and clear images, to the editing and musicality, it's all done in such a professional manner and really tells the story of your special day. I believe that the quality is truly the best in the Boise area there is. This is something we will be able to watch and cherish for years to come. If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer, I would say to pull the trigger and book this company! You won't regret it.

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Arielle

Arielle M. · Married on 07/18/2020

Our experience with Derek as our wedding videographer was amazing!

Derek was so awesome to work with! He was so professional and very easy to communicate with. Whenever I had questions I always got answers very quickly. I appreciated that through all the crazy Derek was very supportive and never made me feel badly about keeping my wedding through Covid-19. We are so incredibly happy with how our video turned out! The video captured our day beautifully and we are so thankful we will have this memory forever!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Bryan · Married on 06/26/2020

Amazing Video!! Great Company To Work With!!

Derek did an amazing job on our wedding video! Our friends and family loved it and we’re happy to have it to look back on to relive our special day. We couldn’t be happier. Thanks again Derek, we appreciate all of your hard work!!

Sent on 12/21/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly P. · Married on 05/09/2020

Absolutely in Awe

Working with Derek was so fantastic from the very start. We last minute decided to get a videographer with all the changes in guests with Covid and we are incredibly happy we did. He was so kind, thoughtful, and such a great presence at our wedding. We are totally in love with our wedding video and so impressed by how he captured the day even more beautifully than we could have imagined. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 03/11/2021

Meckenzie B. · Married on 11/09/2019

Best Wedding Video Ever!

We highly recommend Boise Wedding Films! Derek's quality is unmatched. In such a saturated market we feared we would have a hard time finding someone who could put together a video that had just the right touch. Thankfully, we found Derek at Boise Wedding Films. We could not be happier with the final product. On top of his talent, he was a joy to work with. His communication was top of the line, always easy to get in touch with. He was very helpful in explaining how everything worked and he was willing to meet with us in person to make sure it was a good partnership. He also worked well with our other vendors which was really important. If you're looking for a videographer you can trust, look no further.

Sent on 03/12/2020

Mr And M. · Married on 09/28/2019

Derek was amazing

Let us start off by sharing that we work in the film and video industry, therefore we held a high standard when searching for our wedding videographer. Derek is beyond easy to work with, and he is so quick to respond! On our wedding day he arrived on time and had the proper equipment needed to get the job done. He did not require any special attention from us and is 100% self-sufficient; he’s a master of operating his one-man-band show! When it came to the delivery of our video, we were over the moon. Derek did a beautiful job, capturing all of the magic in a beautiful highlight video that we will truly cherish forever. We recommend Derek 10 out of 10 as a wedding videographer; he’s calm, considerate and understanding and a pleasure to work with (which is a relief when you’re deep into the planning of your big day!) Book Derek for your event; you won’t regret it!

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany O. · Married on 09/14/2019

Captured our day perfectly and was so much fun to work with!

We cannot begin to express how happy we are with our decision to go with Boise Wedding Films to capture our day! From our first conversation with Derek to receiving the finished product, we felt like a priority. On the day of our wedding, Derek seemed like part of the group, making us feel at ease and capturing moments we didn't even realize were there! If you're looking for an amazing videographer for your special day, look no further!!

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • AO Fejeran

Ao Fejeran · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!!!!

Derek did a fantastic job and was very professional. When we got our film, we were amazed at how beautifully it turned out. Thank you so much Derek. We will definitely recommend you guys to anyone and everyone. So glad we chose you!

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 07/27/2019

Exceptional vendor + top highlight from our wedding! Could not be more thrilled to have worked with Derek + team!!

Derek and his team produced an absolutely STUNNING wedding video that perfectly encapsulated our wedding day and brings be to tears every time i watch it. It's artistic, authentic, captures raw emotion and the beauty of our surroundings.

My husband and I were incredibly impressed with his professionalism throughout the booking process, timely responses, and thoughtful pre-wedding workflow to ensure he was factoring our goals into the wedding film and capturing our day most effectively. Derek is an absolute artist - despite getting married on a sunny day in front of the Grand Tetons in Jackson Hole (making lighting hard), the lighting is absolutely perfect, he captured all of the people and background with gorgeous artistic direction... just wow!

What I was stunned by (and our photographer even commented on this) was his unobtrusive style - he seamlessly collaborated with our photographer, never got in the way of events of the day, yet captured a stunning work product with all of the key moments and right scenes. Truly, could not be more pleased (and grateful) to have worked with Boise Wedding Films! I would be more than happy to provide any reference for Derek, you can stop your videographer research process here!

Sent on 04/24/2020
  • Jodie

Jodie · Married on 06/23/2019

Awesome dude!!

Derek with Boise Wedding Films is absolutely amazing to work with and his work is even better! There are no words to describe how great he is. He didn’t miss a thing during our wedding day and I so appreciated that! I can’t wait to see our wedding video!!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Peter

Peter A. · Married on 06/08/2019

The Absolute BEST!

My wife and I had the most AMAZING experience using Derek and his crew to capture our amazing day in Sun Valley! Even before the big day, Derek was extremely involved and responsive, making sure he understood exactly what we wanted and coordinated with our photographer. He was beyond professional (and nice) yet extremely easy to work with, making what can be a stressful day, the most relaxed and enjoyable experience. The quality of the footage (both raw and edited) is impeccable and flawless and my wife and I are so happy with the end result. We HIGHLY recommend using Derek for your wedding, and are so pleased to have the most amazing video to remember our wedding day!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah K. · Married on 05/24/2019

Wonderful to work with, a video that brought tears to all!

Boise wedding films produced a stunning video for my daughters wedding that we will treasure forever! They captured all the elements we loved of the day from the beautiful Chateau des Fleurs venue in Eagle, ID to the big and small details that made the day so special. Also, I don’t think they could have picked a better song to capture the magical mood of the day. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much! ❤️ The Klaner’s

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Team

Derek and his team were absolutely incredible to work with. After all the time planning for the big day it is so important to have a videographer to capture all of the details you put into the wedding. Boise Wedding Films did that and MORE. Videographers will work closely with your photographers, and ours commented on how wonderful and easy they were to work with as well.
    We had a few requests on things we wanted to include in the film and he made a video that was more than we could have even asked for. Couples - do not wait a day more and book this amazing team who will capture your day beautifully. They made us all feel comfortable throughout the entire day, and made our video unique to us. They are simply amazing and great to work with! Book now, it will be one of the best investments of your big day.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Selena

Selena P. · Married on 05/04/2019

Captured our wedding perfectly!

Derek with Boise Wedding Films went above and beyond for our wedding! He was there from set up to send off and didn’t miss a single thing. We are so happy with how our film turned out and we would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Tracy V. · Married on 12/01/2018

You will be so grateful that you worked with Boise Wedding Films!

We were so impressed with Derek's professionalism and his incredibly hard work throughout my daughter's wedding day. I was hesitant to hire a videographer because of the stories I'd heard about others' experiences with long delays, poor quality, and cost. But I'm so grateful we decided to work with BWF. We are so proud to share the video of our daughter's wedding and it was worth every. single. penny. When you see how much time and effort goes into your film, it's a bargain! One friend commented about our video, "It was like a fairytale; it just moved my heart and was like a movie I never wanted to see end." WOW! That's some review, right?? Thank you, Derek, for giving us the memories from a very special day to have forever.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Kelsey O. · Married on 12/01/2018

Made My Wedding Look Like a Hollywood Movie!!

Derek was seriously so amazing! We were so pleased with the quality of the cameras that were used and the way the film was arranged. From start to finish it was a completely stress free process. We knew we could trust him and on the wedding day he was able to get amazing shots and he got all of the important footage we wanted (vows, speeches, first dance, etc). We were so impressed with the quality of service on his end and we are so thrilled with the result!!! We’ve probably watched our film dozens of times and we never get tired of it. We almost didn’t get a filmographer but now we realize we would have really regretted it. Thank you again, Derek for your amazing work!

P.S. Our photographer (Art of Aperature) got this great photo while he was working on catching the details of my bouquet and jewelry.

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Hands down amazing

I couldn’t thank Boise Wedding Films enough for making my husband And I dreams for our wedding film come true. They accommodated our every need and was professional from maticulously planning, wedding day and delivering the most perfect film by its deadline. They went above and beyond to make us happy. I recommend them x1426372926! Hands down AMAZING.

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Liane

Liane L. · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing! Awesome! Professional!

Derek was very professional and responsive to all our inquiries. The wedding was planned very quickly and Boise Wedding Films went out of their way to be accommodating. The end product was absolutely amazing, and one of the comments I heard the most was, "I never really noticed they were filming!"

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Tanijo

Tanijo S. · Married on 09/14/2018

Ahhhhmazing!

I’ll start with the professionalism while the wedding events are taking place. These people were amazing, supportive, you didn’t even know they were there. They made Tia and Tyler their top priority. And made us all look and feel beautiful. Tia and Tyler’s video amazingly captured the love between Tia and Tyler. It was breathtakingly beautiful, just like my daughter. We couldn’t be happier with Tia and Tyler’s wedding video.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Kailee · Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome experience

Derek and Raquel were both very flexible and professional. Their ability to go with the flow made things so easy throughout our entire day. My husband and I are very pleased with the final product. Their quality of work for the price is amazing!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sarah G. · Married on 09/01/2018

Simply Amazing

We were absolutely blown away by our experience with Derek. He was professional and personable, making us feel right at home from the moment we first met with him. On wedding day, he was on top of EVERYTHING... we seriously didn’t see him stop moving all day and the work he put in clearly shows in our wedding video.

I don’t think we even made it 30 seconds into our video without breaking out into tears. Derek seriously captured the essence of our day and compiled all of the best moments into a perfect wedding video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

If you’re looking for a top notch wedding videographer, do yourself a favor and hire Boise Wedding Films now! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Jenny · Married on 08/30/2018

Could not be happier with our video!

We are so glad we chose Boise Wedding Films to capture our big day. Derek was very responsive when we were in the process of choosing a videographer and addressed all of our questions thoroughly. When it came to the actual day, Derek and Raquel were incredibly kind, easy to work with, and accommodating to both us and our photographer. We could not be happier with how our film turned out. They really told the story of our day in a meaningful and beautiful way. We have received many compliments from friends and family who have viewed the film and we would recommend Boise Wedding Films to anyone.

Sent on 11/03/2018