Boise at its Best Floral Reviews

40 | Boise, ID

40 Reviews for Boise at its Best Floral

• User3433959 · 1+ year ago

Beautiful flowers for our wedding!

Sent on 05/04/2014

David · Married on 10/01/2017

I hired Boise at its Best Flowers for my wedding and reception that was last Friday. I received quotes from two other florists in town and they were awful. But Boise at its Best Flowers IS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING! They have fair prices, a beautiful shop and deliver your flowers. Georgia (the owner) is a flower genius. She immediately understood what my style was and after a short meeting we had all my bouquets and table arrangements figured out. I was a little nervous on my wedding day, to see what my flowers would look like. I was blown away with how beautiful my flowers turned out! I had so many compliments on my flowers. I will never use another florist. Boise at its Best is truly the BEST!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

Georgia was absolutely AWESOME to work with! I trusted her to put together the flowers based on general idea of what I was looking for and they turned out better then I could have imagined! So friendly and helpful! I am saving my brides bouquet because it was so BEAUTIFUL! She goes above and beyond to make sure you have exactly what you want for your special day. Go see her! :)

Sent on 11/13/2017
  • Sam

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

I am still gushing over my flowers. The moment Steven came into the venue with them, I broke into tears. They were absolutely stunning!!! This was one of the details from my wedding that I will always remember.

Sent on 06/12/2017

I was able to sit down right away and my flowers picked out. Steven was wonderful in helping create a vision for my wedding. My arrangements were beautiful he did a incredible job! I would definitely use him again!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Ashley · Married on 01/09/2016

Working with Steven was awesome. He was able to respond to all our requests and the flowers were amazing!!!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Keeley · Married on 10/10/2015

They did a wonderful job on the flowers for my wedding! I showed them pictures of all the flowers that I wanted and they were amazing at choosing flowers that were in season in order to keep costs down and it turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. For the reception centerpieces we provided our own wooden boxes in order to stay within our budget and had them filled with flowers, ferns, wheat and hops! They were perfect. I also rented an amazing old threshold that we used as our alter for the ceremony. I am so glad we chose to use Boise At It's Best for our special day!

Sent on 05/11/2016
  • Sandy

Sandy · Married on 07/18/2015

I absolutely LOVE boise at is best. The flowers for the bouquets and center pieces were even more amazing than I expected. They were super flexible with my budget and helped me get center pieces kinda last minute. I don't ever want my flowers to die they are so beautiful. Highly recommend!!'

Sent on 07/23/2015

Love, love, love Boise at it's Best Floral. When it comes to flowers, you cannot beat this florist! They may be small which is their advantage. Georgia and her staff have unique ideas and are willing to work with any budget and style. The flowers they did for my daughter's Quinceanera were fabulous and stunning! We will never use another florist other than Boise at its Best.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/16/2015

These guys were amazing. My tropical bouquet was fresh and beautiful. They were kind and courteous and even rescued us at the last minute when some of our other decor did not arrive on time.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Alexandra · Married on 09/25/2014

Kyle and the crew at Boise At It's Best were great. Very easy to work with and very helpful. The flowers arrived at our venue on time and they definitely captured the look we were going for. Beautiful quality! Thank you!

Sent on 11/27/2014

Boise At Its Best was fantastic to work with. From the first phone call to the final delivery was very smooth. The consult went very well. I came in with a few pictures and ideas that I had and they were able to produce the final product beautifully. They delivered the flowers on time and they looked amazing. I received a better deal for my money here than other vendors I visited.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Wonderful flowers! Super easy consultation. Loved the final products -- the large arrangements literally were breathtaking!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Many Thanks to Georgia and her staff at Boise At Its Best Flowers for the AMAZING job they did on our wedding flowers. Georgia has an amazing eye for what looks fabulous together, she is truly and artist! We enjoyed sitting down with her and having a wedding consultation, where she offered up great advice and pointers. We were married in McCall, and the flowers came fresh, beautiful, and perfect! We could not have been any happier with our experience with them, and I highly recommend them to any bride!

Our colors were Navy, Champagne, and Pink, and Georgia put most gorgeous selection of flowers together for us. They were delivered to us in McCall early and looking perfect, and the driver even brought the Bridesmaids and Groomsmen's pieces over to us at the Shore Lodge where we were taking photos before the ceremony. This was an extra trip for him after delivering the centerpieces to the wedding venue, and he could not have been more gracious! It really made my day to have the flowers available for photos with the wedding party. We greatly appreciated his wonderful service.

Thank you so much to the wonderful staff for all of their hard work!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Heidi · Married on 05/25/2013

Our flowers were so gorgeous!! All was delivered to my venue so I didn't have to worry about picking it up. When I saw them I was knocked out. I gave little in the way of what I wanted just a general description. I set it up late so was thankful for any vendor who could accommodate me. I was so lucky to have walked into this place and found Mr Costas, he made the most beautiful arrangements. Very classy and elegant which was the only restriction I gave him.

Sent on 06/27/2013
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 03/02/2013

Georgia and the whole Boise at its Best team did an amazing job on my wedding! I was absolutely blown away with how gorgeous all of our flowers were! They are so creative and helpful. I knew I wanted a few types of flowers, but was unsure of the total look. Georgia was so helpful in pulling everything together and doing it within our budget easily! You can tell they are just there to make you happy! They will be my florist for life for all my needs! I will be recommending them to everyone and anyone for all occasions and know that if you choose them for your wedding you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2011

Georgia at Boise at its Best is AMAZING. I only met with Georgia a couple of times and gave her photos of what I invisioned for my flowers...and she went above and beyond what I could have ever imagined! My bouqet she made was one of my very favorite parts of my wedding. Everyone commented on what beautiful flowers I had, and I am so thankful I chose Georgia to make my wedding a dream come true. I will recommend Georgia and Boise at its Best to everyone I know! THANK YOU, GEORGIA!

Sent on 07/08/2011

Rachel · Married on 11/07/2009

Beautiful!!!

Sent on 11/18/2009

Shannon · Married on 06/06/2009

We had one little hicup with our flowers. We were arranging the flowers ourselves and since they didn't deliver to Nampa, a friend had picked up all of the flowers. We were missing some grasses and even though they don't deliver to Nampa, they brought them out. Great service!! Great value.

Sent on 03/29/2013

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2016

Everyone at Boise At Its Best was fantastic to work with! I was planning the wedding from out of town, so did not have a face to face consultation, but they were so helpful over the phone and through email. My bouquets were beautiful and they delivered everything right on time to my venue. Thank you!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Boise at its Best did a fabulous job for my wedding!! My bouquet was beautiful and Georgia was even able to incorporate flowers that are typically out of season. The centerpieces were BEAUTIFUL and above and beyond what we expected. The value of their service cannot be matched!

Sent on 08/26/2015
  • Vanna

Vanna · Married on 08/20/2011

Flowers were beautiful, really good quality!! We had Calalilies for all the flowers. Easy to get a hold of, good price overall professionalism awesome. Our wedding was at 6pm and we had the flowers delivered at 2 because they had another deliver ALLLLL the way across town I mean from Sawtooth Winery to the base of Bogus basin, right after so they couldnt bring them any later which was perfectly fine because the quality of the flowers we so great, we just put them in the fridge til we needed them. Would definitely recommend to EVERYONE!

Sent on 08/28/2011

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

Georgia and her team at Boise at its Best are definitely people to rely on for top-notch execution of your wedding dreams. I was so pleased with how well everything came together at my wedding and wedding reception. The centerpieces and garlands were absolutely beautiful. I requested a custom-designed arrangement to cover a wall at my venue, and Georgia and her team did a fantastic job making my vision come together. I would definitely recommend Boise at its Best for any time you need flowers!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/28/2015

We chose to pick up our flowers. We had 4 bridesmaid bouquets and two bride bouquets (a small one to toss and one to keep) and then we had one boutonniere. We were very happy with the arrangements and they put together beautiful bride bouquets!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Audrey · Married on 11/28/2015

Beautiful bouquets and centerpieces! They really tied the event together. My only complaint was that the florist promised to decorate my cake with flowers and hadn't (it was hectic and the cake might not have been set out, so I can't blame them entirely) and during clean up, one of their vases was so delicate that it shattered and made a bad mess after someone had tried to pick it up. Highly recommended vendor.

Sent on 12/03/2015