Boho Bridal Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Melina G. Married on 07/02/2022

Tara is the best!

Tara is so wonderful! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding. We did a trial a few months out and she took such good notes of all the adjustments we discussed. On my wedding day, she really perfected the look. My hair and makeup held really well during the ceremony and reception thanks to Tara! She is very professional, talented and so pleasant to work with. I highly recommend hiring Tara for hair and makeup!
    Ashe Married on 06/24/2022

Professional Quick and Beautiful

Tara did an amazing job on a full bridal party and bride in just a few hours!! She exhibits professionalism and has the kindest heart. She did a stellar job with hair and makeup!!!!
    Jaime D. Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wanted to Look like myself, but ready to get married!

I had the best experience with Tara!
    She listened to everything I wanted and really relaxed me during my makeup experience. She has such a comfortable and genuine energy that you can’t help but feel good about yourself. But she truly is so talented and I would recommend to anyone who wants to feel like themselves on their wedding day, but with that extra boost of confidence 😊
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Lisa W. Married on 11/06/2021

Awesome job!

Tara made me and my bridal party look and feel beautiful, I couldn’t have asked for a better stylist for my wedding day, I got compliments all night long and my hair lasted all night long too. She’s so talented in her artistry.
  • Kristin
    Kristin D. Married on 10/23/2021

Tara is truly magical!

I had the most wonderful experience with Tara! She was extremely flexible with scheduling my trial and day of the wedding and is truly one of the sweetest souls I've had the pleasure of meeting. I made a slight switch in hairstyle on the day of and she absolutely killed it and it turned out better than I could have ever imagined (I opted for a loose low bun). It stayed in all night and when I tell you I was dancing for 7 hours straight that is not an exaggeration. If you're looking for a hair genius, look no further you found her right here!
    Marissa C. Married on 10/09/2021

Great Work & Personable

Tara has done makeup for two weddings that I have been in, and both times she did outstanding work! She listens to what I want, and how I normally do my makeup and from there makes it look amazing and wedding worthy! She is so sweet and awesome to work with.
    Anastasia L. Married on 09/17/2021

Amazing!

Tara was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is so personable, charismatic and left me feeling gorgeous the day of my wedding! I highly recommend her and her team! She made my natural features glow, and I can honestly say she wasn’t just an artist to go to work that day, she is a great person to keep close! Thank you again, girlie!
    Natalie G. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful range of styles and looks

Loved working with Boho Bridal for my NYC wedding. Megan was my stylist and was so sweet. I really appreciated getting to try a few different styles during the trial, and appreciated her feedback to find the best one for the look I was going for. Because our wedding was entirely outside in August, I wanted to keep my hair out of my face/safe from sweat, and was having trouble toeing the line between simple/classic and...boring. She put together a super romantic ponytail that totally suited my dress and my style. I also got ready with family members instead of a bridal party, and she was so kind and really listened to everyone from moms (in their 70s) to my sister (in her 20s). Everyone ended up with a different style that really suited them, which really speaks to the breadth of Megan’s skills. Totally recommend her and Boho.
    Kellie G. Married on 10/09/2019

100/10 service

Tara did my makeup for my sisters wedding and I’ve never felt more confident. It was exactly what I asked for and she made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. I will be having her doing hair and makeup at my own wedding and any other formal event I attend. I know my sister loved her makeup and so did all of the other bridesmaids. I couldn’t recommend her more.
    Kaitlin Married on 10/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tara is a makeup magician!

Tara did my makeup, as well as my five bridesmaids, for my wedding. As someone who doesn’t wear makeup, I told her that I wanted something that was simple but still glam enough for my special day! She was able to do it in a way that I still felt comfortable and looked like myself but also looked great in my wedding photos! She made my skin look flawless and my eyes really pop! Her prices were reasonable and she did everyones makeup with a smile and really made us all feel comfortable! Tara is also a very skilled hair stylist and can really make anyone feel fabulous with her skills! I would highly recommend Tara for any makeup or hair styling needs! Thanks girl for making us all look amazing!
    Joan Married on 09/22/2018

Alexa's wedding

Boho Bridal was the exact blend of talent, collaboration, hospitality, service and efficiency! The maids looked absolutely beautiful when finished and had a great time getting their hair and makeup ready with Boho's staff! I would highly recommend this company to any 'about to be bride" when wedding planning! Also, when my other daughter gets married, I will absolutely use this company again!
    Jen Married on 09/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An amazing experience on the most important day

I was very impressed with Tara. She was extremely professional and gave me options that would work in my extremely thin hair. What we came up with required a small amount of pins which I was so happy about. Other times I’ve had my hair done it took over 100 pins to hold things in place. Tara was an joy to work with. I would hire her again myself and highly recommend her 😊
  • Lynne
    Lynne D. Married on 12/17/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I heard about Tara through a friend of mine who had used her. I was pleased from our first connection. She is hard working and listened to me.

Tara was wonderful to work with! She came to my house for both the trial and my son’s wedding day. She was patient and talked me through the makeover to ensure I’d be pleased. I highly recommend her ❤️
    Michelle M. Married on 11/30/2019
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome to work with!

Tara is awesome to work with! My hair for my bridal shower and wedding was exactly what I envisioned! Tara came right to the house too! She did a wonderful job, and she is a lovely person with a fun personality which makes even better!