15 Reviews for Bohemian Bakery

Local (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
Nut Free (1)
14 Bohemian Bakery Reviews

I went for my cake tasting this week and almost cancelled because of the distance (1 1/2 hrs) from my house. Not even 10 minutes into the tasting I realized I would have lost out on an amazing cake had I not gone. The QUALITY is amazing. I can honestly say if you don’t consider her for at least a tasting you are doing yourself a disservice!

Profile Picture Tricia, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Chef Pavla is the absolute best! She responded quickly to my initial inquiry and every single question I had after that. Scheduling the tasting was very easy. We were surprised that she had so many different flavors for us to try. Her cakes are all divine. If you're looking for a cake that is not excessively sweet, look no further! You can actually enjoy the buttercream icing and the fillings are to die for. It was a tough choice because everything was so good but we decided on lemon with dulce de leche filling and strawberry shortcake filling on the top layers. The cake was gone before we knew it and our guests were talking about how awesome it was. I contacted Chef Pavla just days before my wedding to ask if she could deliver the cake earlier and she was kind enough to facilitate our last minute request. When I saw my cake, I was amazed - I had given her a picture of the design I wanted and she nailed it! I can't say enough about how wonderful she was to work with. We are looking forward to our 1 year anniversary to get the top layer of our cake again!

Profile Picture Yvette, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

Was wonderful. Pavla is great recreated our tasting day before when I forgot to tell her my allergies. She made 3 extra samples when we wanted to try a different filling. Her prices are awesome and she will be recreating our anniversary tier so we don't have to freeze ours and the guest got to try all 3 flavors

Profile Picture Laura, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Chef Pavla designed our wedding cake for our New Year's Eve wedding, and I am so thankful we trusted her with such a special day. It wasn't a hard decision after our first cake tasting, she was so professional throughout the entire process. Her prices are also very reasonable for such an expensive celebration. Usually bakeries and other vendors will charge more because of the "wedding" title, but she remained budget friendly without jeopardizing amazing quality! She took all of our requests, and really made the cake unique to our preference while giving her own expertise to help make it even better. Her cake was so amazing we had absolutely none left by the end of the night. I could have ordered for 3x the number of guests, and we still would have run out. It was that good! Her cakes are so moist, they melt in your mouth. And the buttercream frosting isn't so heavy and sweet that it overpowers the flavor of the cake. The lightness of the cake made it feel like we were cutting into air. It also allows for you to go for seconds without feeling bad, and the only thing better than one slice of cake is a SECOND slice that is just as delicious. Chef Pavla also showed us such great customer service. She was so prompt with messages, and answering questions that it really made the process so much easier. She made us feel like family, and when you are stressed with planning feels like a weight lifted off your shoulders. If you go with Bohemian Bakery, I promise it will be one less headache for the day. She is so reliable, and even put extra time to add flowers to the cake design on the day of delivery (we left some flowers on the cake table earlier that morning, and she knew exactly what to do when she arrived with the cake while we were off taking pictures elsewhere). She has customers for life now, and I will be ordering from Bohemian bakery for years to come. You have nothing to lose by at least setting up a free consultation with her.

Profile Picture Victor Marcus, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Best cakes ever! Not too sweet not dry. Awesome design. Just how I want it to be. Chef Pavla is a very talented cake artist I highly recommend!!

Photo for Bohemian Bakery Review - Choc cake+white choc mousse&fresh strawberries
Profile Picture Cristiana, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the outstanding job that you did. The cake was a HUGE hit……. So much so that it was ALL gone. The only piece that Matt and I got was the piece we fed each other for the pics. LOL. I receive a lot of compliments about the cake! Even my DJ’s came up to me and said that the cake was “On point!”  You did an amazing job! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Oksana, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Local, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

The cake was exactly what we wanted. I am so happy with Bohemian bakery because the cake taste amazing there is a lot of different textures in their cake, it is not overly sweet like so many common bakeries in America, and they have more interesting flavors. They delivered on time they were affordable. Also Pavla advised me to do a slightly smaller cake since often there is much cake left over, which was what had happened. I found it so wonderful that they had our best interest in mind and I will always recommend Bohemian Bakery .

Profile Picture Naomi, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Where to begin? We tasted a lot of cakes before we settled on the Bohemian Bakery. Not only was their cake the best, it was also the one filled with the most taste and texture. Chef Pavla delivered on both the flavor and the assembly of the cake. It was the most talked about decoration piece the entire night! She was also wonderful to deal with. Very patient, lots of attention to detail. Loved every interaction. I would certainly use Bohemian Bakery for any of my future cake needs. 5 stars.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Local, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

We would highly recommend Bohemian Bakery for the following reasons:
* Beautiful artistry (received many compliments on the beauty of our cake, namely the elegant tier designs and the simple chic patterns of fresh flowers and ribbon detailing.)
* Delicious taste [my wife was sold after our cake tasting session with Chef Pavla, due to the smooth and light flavoring with real European style buttercream and appropriate level of sweetness (several prior cake tastings showcased excessively sweet cakes). Also we were impressed by the generous tasting samples with take home boxes.]
* Competitive pricing (Chef Pavla was willing to work with us on choosing a cake design that my wife loved, yet still fit our budget.)
* Promise of complimentary anniversary cake on our first year anniversary

Profile Picture Rolando, 9/17/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Nut Free, Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Bohemian Bakery made my wedding cake dreams come true. I had a specific vision that I wanted in terms of my wedding cake and groom's cake and Pavla delivered in making my dreams come true fold. She was so accommodating to my vision and provided top notch expertise in terms of cake flavors and colors. The tasting was superb and she allowed my fiance and I to try and variety of flavors. She gave suggestions as to what was the most popular and helped make our vision a reality. She did a fantastic job and I would recommend her for any of my bakery needs in the future!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Two weeks before my daughter's wedding, I changed caterers.. which meant I lost the cake. Someone recommended Bohemian Bakery and Chev Pavla. She arranged a tasting for the very same afternoon. It really was God's hands because Chef Pavla's cake matched in price but exceeded in expectations and flavors. From a white cake with butter cream icing to a strawberry shortcake, a raspberry and white chocolate, and a Kahlua layer. Half Italian butter cream and half fondant. If you see the cosplay cake being half pink princess sparkle and half Captain America, that's my daughter's cake!! Last, her wedding was 1/7/17, the weekend they were predicting a large snow storm. While we worried if the caterers, photographer, and DJ would make it, Chef Pavla said "I come from a country with real snow, I will be there on time." And She Delivered On Every Promise!

Profile Picture Gloria, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our family loves Bohemian Bakery! We have never been disappointed with the quality, and let me tell you something - the whole ordering process was so fast and so professional. Pavla always knows what to do, she won't ask you thousand unnecessary questions. It was very important in my case, since I really didn't have time while organizing the wedding. Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and very delicious. Pavla doesn't use any artificial flavors or preserves, her cakes have a natural taste since she uses only organic products. I would definitely recommend Bohemian Bakery.

Profile Picture Elena, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Pavla is the sweetest lady and her cakes are amazing. She made my wedding cake and not only was it so beautiful, it was exactly what I wanted. We got so many compliments on how delicious the cake was. We will always use her! She works around the clock to make sure she gives her customers exactly what they want. Clearly she is the best! Everyone should use her!

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/27/14, 1 Review