Bohemian Bakery Reviews

21 | Buford, GA

21 Reviews for Bohemian Bakery

21 Bohemian Bakery Reviews

Tricia · Married on 08/25/2018

I went for my cake tasting this week and almost cancelled because of the distance (1 1/2 hrs) from my house. Not even 10 minutes into the tasting I realized I would have lost out on an amazing cake had I not gone. The QUALITY is amazing. I can honestly say if you don’t consider her for at least a tasting you are doing yourself a disservice!

• Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/24/2018

Pavla is absolutely amazing. She is so kind and easy to work with.
    Her cakes, though, are easily the most delicious that I have ever had.
    My guests have not stopped talking about it, and I don't think they will for a very long time.
    The prices are very reasonable as well.

Bohemian Bakery 2
  • Lourdes

Lourdes · Married on 08/10/2018

I have to rave about Chef Pavla!! She is by far the Best Chef that I have met & trust me I went to enough cake tastings. She is so professional, pleasant, affordable & excellent in all she does! Her cakes are so perfect! One of the most moist & DELICIOUS cakes I have ever tasted. Her cakes were so hard to chose from because they all tasted so delicious. I have definitely found my New Baker! I recommend Chef Pavla to any & everyone! I am so happy & excited to see the ending results of Our Wedding Cake. I know I made the Best Choice Ever!

• Windy

Windy · Married on 08/08/2018

Bohemian Bakery Review:

Chef Pavla is extraordinary and a true artist! She executed our vision perfectly and delivered on both a beautiful and delicious wedding cake. Her attention to detail is remarkable and what separates Chef Pavla from every other baker is her professionalism, top of the line ingredients and her ability to create an intimate experience. The entire cake was eaten and we didn't even save the the top tier. Although this is embarrassing to admit, I think it's appropriate to share, that some guests stole slices of cake from others lol. Bohemian Bakery is the best place for cake, very affordable and I'll be placing orders for future celebrations.

Melanie · Married on 08/05/2018

Chef Pavla was a dream to work with! We very much enjoyed doing a tasting with her and picking out four custom flavors tailored to our taste for our tired wedding cake and the groom's carrot cake. Many guests commented on how good the cake was and the simple elegant design was exactly what I asked for.
    I would highly recommend working with her!

Ayah · Married on 07/28/2018

Everything that was requested was delivered as promised. Chef Pavla was super responsive and patient throughout the entire process. And more importantly, the cake was delicious! I highly recommend her services!

Leah · Married on 07/14/2018

Chef Pavla's cakes are amazing! They were unlike any other cakes we tasted while trying to decide on a vendor. The icing is light but delicious and the cake is very moist. We ended up choosing three different flavors, and loved all of them - as did our guests. Although she is located in Buford, we used her for our wedding in Atlanta. It was well worth the drive to Buford to do the tasting. Our wedding cake was beautiful, affordable, and exactly what we were looking for. I can't wait for the next event I'll have when I need to order a cake because I will definitely be using her again. Highly, highly recommend!

Yvette · Married on 04/21/2018

Chef Pavla is the absolute best! She responded quickly to my initial inquiry and every single question I had after that. Scheduling the tasting was very easy. We were surprised that she had so many different flavors for us to try. Her cakes are all divine. If you're looking for a cake that is not excessively sweet, look no further! You can actually enjoy the buttercream icing and the fillings are to die for. It was a tough choice because everything was so good but we decided on lemon with dulce de leche filling and strawberry shortcake filling on the top layers. The cake was gone before we knew it and our guests were talking about how awesome it was. I contacted Chef Pavla just days before my wedding to ask if she could deliver the cake earlier and she was kind enough to facilitate our last minute request. When I saw my cake, I was amazed - I had given her a picture of the design I wanted and she nailed it! I can't say enough about how wonderful she was to work with. We are looking forward to our 1 year anniversary to get the top layer of our cake again!

• Rya

Laura · Married on 04/07/2018

Was wonderful. Pavla is great recreated our tasting day before when I forgot to tell her my allergies. She made 3 extra samples when we wanted to try a different filling. Her prices are awesome and she will be recreating our anniversary tier so we don't have to freeze ours and the guest got to try all 3 flavors

• Victor Marcus

Victor Marcus · Married on 12/31/2017

Chef Pavla designed our wedding cake for our New Year's Eve wedding, and I am so thankful we trusted her with such a special day. It wasn't a hard decision after our first cake tasting, she was so professional throughout the entire process. Her prices are also very reasonable for such an expensive celebration. Usually bakeries and other vendors will charge more because of the "wedding" title, but she remained budget friendly without jeopardizing amazing quality! She took all of our requests, and really made the cake unique to our preference while giving her own expertise to help make it even better. Her cake was so amazing we had absolutely none left by the end of the night. I could have ordered for 3x the number of guests, and we still would have run out. It was that good! Her cakes are so moist, they melt in your mouth. And the buttercream frosting isn't so heavy and sweet that it overpowers the flavor of the cake. The lightness of the cake made it feel like we were cutting into air. It also allows for you to go for seconds without feeling bad, and the only thing better than one slice of cake is a SECOND slice that is just as delicious. Chef Pavla also showed us such great customer service. She was so prompt with messages, and answering questions that it really made the process so much easier. She made us feel like family, and when you are stressed with planning feels like a weight lifted off your shoulders. If you go with Bohemian Bakery, I promise it will be one less headache for the day. She is so reliable, and even put extra time to add flowers to the cake design on the day of delivery (we left some flowers on the cake table earlier that morning, and she knew exactly what to do when she arrived with the cake while we were off taking pictures elsewhere). She has customers for life now, and I will be ordering from Bohemian bakery for years to come. You have nothing to lose by at least setting up a free consultation with her.

Cristiana · Married on 11/11/2017

Best cakes ever! Not too sweet not dry. Awesome design. Just how I want it to be. Chef Pavla is a very talented cake artist I highly recommend!!

Bohemian Bakery 3
  • Oksana

Oksana · Married on 10/06/2017

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the outstanding job that you did. The cake was a HUGE hit……. So much so that it was ALL gone. The only piece that Matt and I got was the piece we fed each other for the pics. LOL. I receive a lot of compliments about the cake! Even my DJ’s came up to me and said that the cake was “On point!”  You did an amazing job! Thank you so much!

Naomi · Married on 10/06/2017

The cake was exactly what we wanted. I am so happy with Bohemian bakery because the cake taste amazing there is a lot of different textures in their cake, it is not overly sweet like so many common bakeries in America, and they have more interesting flavors. They delivered on time they were affordable. Also Pavla advised me to do a slightly smaller cake since often there is much cake left over, which was what had happened. I found it so wonderful that they had our best interest in mind and I will always recommend Bohemian Bakery .

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2017

Where to begin? We tasted a lot of cakes before we settled on the Bohemian Bakery. Not only was their cake the best, it was also the one filled with the most taste and texture. Chef Pavla delivered on both the flavor and the assembly of the cake. It was the most talked about decoration piece the entire night! She was also wonderful to deal with. Very patient, lots of attention to detail. Loved every interaction. I would certainly use Bohemian Bakery for any of my future cake needs. 5 stars.

Bohemian Bakery 4
    Bohemian Bakery 5

Rolando · Married on 09/17/2017

We would highly recommend Bohemian Bakery for the following reasons:
    * Beautiful artistry (received many compliments on the beauty of our cake, namely the elegant tier designs and the simple chic patterns of fresh flowers and ribbon detailing.)
    * Delicious taste [my wife was sold after our cake tasting session with Chef Pavla, due to the smooth and light flavoring with real European style buttercream and appropriate level of sweetness (several prior cake tastings showcased excessively sweet cakes). Also we were impressed by the generous tasting samples with take home boxes.]
    * Competitive pricing (Chef Pavla was willing to work with us on choosing a cake design that my wife loved, yet still fit our budget.)
    * Promise of complimentary anniversary cake on our first year anniversary

Ashley · Married on 07/16/2017

Bohemian Bakery made my wedding cake dreams come true. I had a specific vision that I wanted in terms of my wedding cake and groom's cake and Pavla delivered in making my dreams come true fold. She was so accommodating to my vision and provided top notch expertise in terms of cake flavors and colors. The tasting was superb and she allowed my fiance and I to try and variety of flavors. She gave suggestions as to what was the most popular and helped make our vision a reality. She did a fantastic job and I would recommend her for any of my bakery needs in the future!

Gloria · Married on 01/07/2017

Two weeks before my daughter's wedding, I changed caterers.. which meant I lost the cake. Someone recommended Bohemian Bakery and Chev Pavla. She arranged a tasting for the very same afternoon. It really was God's hands because Chef Pavla's cake matched in price but exceeded in expectations and flavors. From a white cake with butter cream icing to a strawberry shortcake, a raspberry and white chocolate, and a Kahlua layer. Half Italian butter cream and half fondant. If you see the cosplay cake being half pink princess sparkle and half Captain America, that's my daughter's cake!! Last, her wedding was 1/7/17, the weekend they were predicting a large snow storm. While we worried if the caterers, photographer, and DJ would make it, Chef Pavla said "I come from a country with real snow, I will be there on time." And She Delivered On Every Promise!

Elena · Married on 03/28/2015

Our family loves Bohemian Bakery! We have never been disappointed with the quality, and let me tell you something - the whole ordering process was so fast and so professional. Pavla always knows what to do, she won't ask you thousand unnecessary questions. It was very important in my case, since I really didn't have time while organizing the wedding. Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and very delicious. Pavla doesn't use any artificial flavors or preserves, her cakes have a natural taste since she uses only organic products. I would definitely recommend Bohemian Bakery.

Crystal · Married on 09/27/2014

Pavla is the sweetest lady and her cakes are amazing. She made my wedding cake and not only was it so beautiful, it was exactly what I wanted. We got so many compliments on how delicious the cake was. We will always use her! She works around the clock to make sure she gives her customers exactly what they want. Clearly she is the best! Everyone should use her!

Lenka · event on: 06/01/2017

Amazingly tasting cakes, pastries and any kind of sweets you can imagine. She makes all kinds of cakes for weddings, children's parties, adult parties, birthday parties, showers, business parties, school parties and functions. Her cakes are amazingly realistic and her imagination knows no borders. We love to work with her. She is very professional, friendly and always does exactly what we had in mind. She over-exceeds our expectation each and every time. LOVE her service. A MUST try.