Bohemia Overlook Reviews

Bohemia Overlook 7
  • Emily

Emily Mangold · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Bohemia Overlook Barn

Bohemia Overlook has everything I wanted in a venue & I am so excited to have my special day there! Beautiful property & lots of wild life to look at.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Mariah

Mariah Ripken · Married on 09/07/2019

Breathtaking

There are hardly words to describe Bo River! The venue itself is absolutely breathtaking---everything I've ever envisioned for my big day. Water, rustic, outdoors- you name it! Then there's the staff. The passion and excitement every individual involved has for their work here is unmistakable. I CANNOT wait for our big day here.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Tina

Tina Mike · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding of Their Dreams!

As a mother of the bride, I can't thank everyone at Bohemia Overlook for the outstanding service! Every step of the way, from the owners to the professional staff, they ensured my daughter and new son-in-law had the wedding of their dreams in the most perfect setting ever. These folks and this venue rock!!!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Ceara

Ceara Barker · Married on 08/10/2019

It’s got it all!

Brittany has been amazing to work with! She has helped guide me through the process and answer ALL of my questions and always knows what info to give new brides, even before I ask question! The property is gorgeous, and so many amenities you would normally need to hire to outside vendors are already included!!! I can’t wait to get married here!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Natalie · Married on 10/20/2018

10/20 Fall Wedding!

The venue is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen. The property has so many great spots for pictures, plus the property manager was super helpful I making sure we had everything we needed for the day of the wedding! I’d recommend them to anyone looking for an outdoor waterfront venue! It was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Bohemia Overlook 8

Terri · Married on 09/09/2017

Bohemian River Overlook is an awe inspiring venue that surpasses any waterfront views I have experienced. Rouge's Grand Opening impressed my husband and I with magnificent food prepared on sight in a setting that was unparalleled. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Bohemia Overlook 9
    Bohemia Overlook 10

Nina · Married on 04/22/2017

My boyfriend and I attended the grand opening of Bohemia River Outlook this summer. The venue is so beautiful and romantic. The water front view is truly breath taking, especially during sunset!! Rouge's menu was creative and elegant, and the service was impeccable.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Maria · Married on 04/22/2017

I went to the grand opening at the Bohemia River Outlook and it was absolutely beautiful. The food was fantastic and the service was wonderful. I highly recommend this venue it’s the best!
    Maria

Sent on 02/01/2018

RY · event on 09/27/2017

I recently attended a party at Bohemia River Overlook, I’m not from the area and was not familiar with Rouge Catering. I was blown away!
    As a professionally trained chef, the presentation was impeccable and most importantly it was delicious, my favorite was the fried oyster shooter, the stuffed chicken breast & the braised red wine short ribs. There were so many wonderful food items to choose from that is hard to narrow it down to one favorite. Oh did I mention this place is breathtaking, the views of the river are spectacular. I have to mention how professional the staff was and they helped make a truly wonderful event, even more special. Bravo, to all involved. My next event with defiantly be hosted here and if I wasn’t already married this is where I’d do it, for sure.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Barbara · Married on 06/09/2018

Bohemia River Overlook was so amazing!!! The beauty...the professional staff....the beach house and pier for pictures! They made wedding dreams come true despite having to be flexible due to rain....did not matter, they still pulled off an incredible wedding. We are truly grateful for all their hard work!

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • Claire

Claire Furness · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful Venue

I got married here on 4/27/19 at the Manor House and we rented the house for the day to get ready in. It is a beautiful venue with a beautiful ceremony site, beautiful tent and my guests were all blown away. If you are getting married here, I would highly recommend renting the house for the day because it was perfect for me and my large group to get ready in.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Bohemia Overlook 21
    Bohemia Overlook 22

Laura · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful Rustic Wedding Venue

We just had our wedding at the barn venue. The venue is beyond gorgeous! You don't need many decorations and you can see the water from the barn. They were responsive when I emailed. We also rented the barn house which was a lovely addition to our day. It was great for the getting ready photos and it gave me and my new husband a place to go for a few minutes away from everyone.

The reason that I didn't give this venue 5 stars is because when we initially looked at the barn there were stalls on the bottom of the barn that we were going to use for cocktail hour; however, when we did the final walkthrough 2 weeks prior, they said we couldn't use them because they were now using them for the vineyard. I was really disappointed and also thought that was poor communication that I just found that out 2 weeks out. I have a horse and the stalls were a big draw to the venue for me. Luckily the weather was really great so we got to do everything outside except for the reception. Also, we were originally told that we could use the golf cart the day of the wedding and that was also changed on the walkthrough. They said maybe and then we never saw it the day of the wedding. We were able to get some great pictures down by the water because there was no other weddings that day.

All in all this is a really beautiful venue, but beware that you will be doing all setup and teardown the same day. And you are just paying for the venue without a wedding planner, which they were straight forward about. We used Rouge catering and they were 5 stars, fantastic. Also, we had 70 people and I thought it was perfect. It says up to 120, but I personally think that would be crammed. We did have an amazing day and I would recommend this venue to a friend because you can't beat the beauty of it.

Sent on 10/19/2018