Boettcher Mansion Reviews

Boettcher Mansion 1
Boettcher Mansion 2

Michele · Married on 10/21/2018

Venue was incredible

This was so stress free knowing the wedding could be outdoors or indoors depending on Colorado crazy weather. It was beautiful.

Sent on 11/24/2018

David · Married on 08/17/2018

My wife and I got married at Boettcher Mansion in August and it was exactly what we were looking for. The staff at Boettcher were incredibly easy to work with and the venue was beautiful. Our guests are still talking about how great the venue was. We can't wait to go back there and visit. The only minor issue was the charge a lot for the use of their bistro lights, which was a shame since they make the patio even prettier. We decided not to go with the lights to save money. Overall though, excellent value. We visited about a dozen places and researched plenty more before deciding on Boettcher.

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Boettcher Mansion 3
    Boettcher Mansion 4
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 07/09/2017

Boettcher Mansion is a stunning historic lodge featuring Arts & Crafts movement design details in a gorgeous natural setting. The space and atmosphere were perfect for our wedding of sixty people, and they can accommodate a good deal more people than that if needed. Our contacts at Boettcher were always communicative and responsible, ensuring that we were comfortable and in the loop on all preparation required beforehand. Their coordinator for our wedding day, Liz, was a delight and made the experience utterly seamless (plus she's been to Antarctica, too!). The space is intimate indoors and breezy outdoors, with gorgeous nearby trails and a gazebo on site for wonderful wedding photos. We could not have been happier with our experience at Boettcher and are so grateful to this venue for creating such a perfect experience (and at a reasonable cost!).

Sent on 07/11/2017

This place is naturally beautiful!! It was perfect for what I was looking for: intimate, mountainy yet not far from Denver, an experience that my guests would like, and pretty enough on its own that it didn't require a lot of decor. It was the only venue I looked at. My guests did indeed love the space and thought it was so special. As the bride, the greatest thing of this place is that everything is included. They have a great vendor fair, resident DJ, a short list of preferred vendors, and storage LOCKERS!! You can drop off things 5 days in advance to store there and then come pick it up the day after the event. This was HUGE! Great space!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Kylie · Married on 10/08/2015

I am so happy that I decided to have my wedding at Boettcher Mansion! I almost went with somewhere else in that area but I am glad that I chose Boettcher. The staff was amazing to work; Megan and Kylie were always there to answer my (millions) of phone calls and questions. I would recommend this venue to anyone! It does not disappoint.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2014

Beautiful venue! Boettcher Mansion was the perfect place for our special day! The staff was amazing, and made sure we had everything we needed to make our day outstanding! The Boettcher Mansion is just a beautiful place, and is snuggled into a beautiful location making your wedding feel as if you were miles into the mountains but it only a few miles away from the city! We would recommend this venue to any of our friends!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Beautiful Mountain venue that isn't too far from Denver. Gorgeous surroundings not a lot of extra decorations needed- it provides it's own natural beauty. Great deals on hourly rates on off times, you have to bring your own alcohol which provided me a HUGE savings for the bar expense.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Valen · Married on 08/29/2014

I could not have picked a better venue! We had the whole mansion to ourselves and the grounds couldn't have been more beautiful. This was a totally new experience for a lot of my guests and they can't stop talking about it. Megan and her team are great and very helpful. I'm so grateful to have found this location.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Corinne · Married on 06/13/2014

We were married at the Boettcher Mansion, and I don't think there is a better place. The ambience, the mountain view, the location, and the helpfulness of the staff were absolutely everything we wanted and more.

Sent on 08/06/2014
  • Carissa

Carissa · Married on 09/06/2013

What a beautiful venue! Boettcher is close enough to Denver for those not from the area, but also secluded and close to the mountains that you'll have a gorgeous "Colorado scenery" in your photos. All of our guests fell in love with the idea that we were married and celebrating, literally, on top of a mountain.
    Laurie and Megan were fantastic to work with because they were so quick to respond to all my questions (I had plenty!). All the preferred vendors at Boettcher Mansion are top notch.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Kathy · Married on 07/25/2013

Boettcher was the Perfect venue for my daughters wedding! Denise was so accommodating and made sure our guests were comfortable. The beauty of the Mansion took our guests breath away. The happy couple were very satisfied and will share their experience of a lifetime for years to come!

Sent on 07/26/2013

The venue was beautiful! Their prices were a steal compared to other mountain venues of the same quality. they even had a kitchen so our caterer was able to provide fresh food. They were very flexible with our needs and answered all of our questions promptly, no matter when we asked them.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Erin · Married on 06/22/2012

Boettcher was stunning!! We are so pleased we went with this venue for our big day! The staff was amazing and the venue is more than gorgeous! Magical....

Sent on 07/11/2012

Stacey · Married on 10/07/2011

We had both our ceremony and reception at Boettcher Mansion and couldn't have been happier! The event coordinator was helpful throughout the entire process. The venue itself is fantastic, especially for people like us who wish to have a CO mountain wedding with beautiful views, but for out-of-towners still be relatively close to DIA.

Sent on 10/09/2011
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/21/2010

What a fabulous venue! We are so lucky to have found Boettcher Mansion. Laurie the event manager was so accommodating and was always easy to reach to answer questions. We had a 7pm wedding and it could not have been more perfect. The sunset was beautiful during the cocktail hour and the beautiful scenery was enjoyed by our guests all throughout the evening. I am so happy we picked Boettcher Mansion!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Ericka · Married on 05/20/2010

The Boettcher Mansion wasn’t my first choice but it should have been. I went to several bridal shows and vendor previews at Boettcher, was using most of their preferred vendors, and loved Laurie but as an artist my dream was to get marred in an art gallery. I found a beautiful one in Golden that was converted from an old church Perfect right?! Wrong. They painted the gallery BLACK 2 weeks before the wedding. I was in tears and frantically trying to find a new place to have our event. My mom suggested I call Laurie and see if they had any available dates since we had been there so many times. Well moms always know best! Not only did Laurie comfort me emotionally, saving me from becoming bridezilla, she completely planned my wedding at the mansion in two weeks AND it was better than I could have hoped for at the former venue! She and her staff are top notch. I even referred the mansion to my cousin who will be getting married there in August. Now I have had the pleasure of seeing the process start to finish from a bridesmaid prospective instead of a bride and I am still impressed. Although we have slightly similar themes our events are completely different and of course Laurie has been there all along the way to ensure my cousin is as happy and stress free as she can. The mansion has an amazing staff, beautiful Colorado location, great vendors and reasonable pricing. I couldnt be happier with the way my wedding turned out. I cannot tell you how greatful I am that she was able to turn my disaster wedding into my dream wedding.

Sent on 01/14/2012

RYAN · Married on 10/07/2008

Boettcher Mansion is located 20 minutes west of Denver on Lookout Mountain. The arts and crafts style mansion has been a part of Colorado history since 1917 and has hosted many beautiful weddings since 1975.

A couple searching for an intimate wedding location with a mountain feel (without a two hour drive up I-70) will appreciate the Boettcher. The mansion is a quintessential Colorado locale featuring stone walls, high ceilings and wood beams. The woods surrounding the mansion provide ..... cont'd READ THE REST OF THE REVIEW ON OUR BLOG HERE http://tinyurl.com/29pnqzp

Sent on 04/23/2010

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2007

I was very impressed with Boettcher Mansion. Not only did I have my wedding there, but so did one of my friends and both weddings were wonderful. They were very professional, nice and helped me to have a very beautiful and fun wedding. They are very flexible and allow you to bring in your own food and alcohol. Not only that, but they recommended some GREAT vendors which we ended up using. The food was delicious and the DJ was awesome. Overall, I would certainly recommend that you take a closer look at Boettcher Mansion.

Sent on 04/08/2008

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

The Boettcher Mansion was the perfect fit for us! The staff is professional, friendly, and very helpful. We hosted a brunch wedding in September, and the mansion was a perfect blend of mountain, vintage, indoor/outdoor, private, intimate, and convenient location! The mansion hosts regular vendor previews which really helped with our decision making process. This venue is not to be overlooked!

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • Qinghua

Alice · Married on 08/22/2010

When we decided to get married, we wanted to find a unique venue that was close to Denver with great character and fantastic views. Boettcher Mansion absolutely fit the bill and we were so pleased with how our wedding and reception there turned out. The staff was very helpful and accommodating, and the building and setting were truly beautiful, especially on a warm summer evening. A few of the nice touches that make Boettcher Mansion stand out are the lovely patios and the Fireside Room, which have so much atmosphere that they don't need to be dressed with a lot of flowers or decorations. Also, you have a storage unit to put your wedding decor/items, and there's a lot of space for the wedding party to get ready. All in all, Boettcher Mansion was great value for money, and was a gorgeous backdrop for our dream wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2018

We had an awesome experience with Boettcher Mansion for our 8/05/18 wedding. It was a gorgeous venue and great for out-of-town guests because you get the mountain vibes from a very accessible venue. Our guests raved about how beautiful it was both inside and out. The whole staff was very accommodating and helpful throughout the whole process.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Shanna · Married on 06/08/2018

We love the Boettcher Mansion! The historic and woodsy feel of the venue made our wedding day so magical. The staff is so nice and easy to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/10/2016

Great for weddings under 100. Was picture perfect in every way. We opted to rent both the main house and the carriage house to insure we would be the only event and as we were married in the winter it was unnecessary. We could have saved $250 as we did not utilize the space at all. There is a $75 rehearsal fee I missed as well but was minimal in comparison to the great staff. They give you a storage unit the week of the wedding to deliver decor alcohol whatever you can to eliminate added stress the day of. :-)

Sent on 12/17/2016

Kris · Married on 08/02/2015

The Boettcher Mansion was an absolutely beautiful location for my daughter's wedding. The Fireside room where the ceremony took place was beautiful and the pictures that were taken outside captured the stunning views. This venue is managed in such an organized way that as the Mother of the Bride, it was easy to work with them during the planning phase. ...... My only frustration was being charged for a curling iron or flat iron burn on a chair because our wedding was the only one over that weekend that indicated they were doing hair on premise (the bride's hair was done by a professional with a table and the other 2 adults did their hair at counter in the bride's room and they irons were left unplugged on that tile counter until after the ceremony). On checkout from the facility after my daughter's wedding, there were no concerns found, but the burn was noticed during the next working day, so my recommendation is to take video of the location at checkout to document the condition. .... Even with loosing part of my deposit, I would select Boettcher again as a venue due to the quality of service, their helpfulness and responsiveness, organization and professionalism.

Sent on 09/22/2015