Bode Music Service, LLC Reviews

93 | Miami Beach, FL

93 Reviews for Bode Music Service, LLC

Rebeca · Married on 03/31/2019

Simply the Best

Luis was a dream to work with. I hired him for my husband's surprise party and he went above and beyond. Throughout the process he was supportive and willing to do everything he could to assist in pulling the surprise off. He arrived early to set up his equipment, and created a fun, festive atmosphere, that kept the party moving. He is extremely professional and courteous. He absolutely made the process less stressful and the event more special. Thank you!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Bode Music Service, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the humbling compliments and kind words, Rebeca! It was our pleasure to work with you.

Robert and Michelle · event on: 01/20/2018

If you're looking for a DJ that keeps people on the Dance Floor, this is your guy.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2017

I cannot begin to say how happy I was that I hired DJ Luis Bode (Bode Music Services) to be our wedding DJ. He was responsive, helpful, easy-going, and a blast! I read a recommendation for him on Reddit and reached out to him to find out more. From the beginning he was extremely responsive, always getting back to my e-mails within 24 hours (and usually within an hour!). Even though we were trying to plan the wedding from out of the country, he was always available to talk/answer any questions or concerns we might have had. He knew the venue (Hilton Doubletree Biscayne Bay) inside and out and had great recommendations for set-up. He also created the perfect playlist to accommodate my side (latin) as well as my groom's (country). His timeline/recommendation worksheet is thorough and brought up many points we hadn't even considered. He also helped shorten songs (at our request) to make sure some of the important dances (first dance, father-daughter, mother-son) were too long and awkward. And the music flowed perfectly all night; I'm still hearing about what a great dance party we had (and this was 3 months ago!). The dance floor was never ever empty and he had some really inventive and fun dance mixes going. I really want to mention the little things that I thought were great: 1. the day of the wedding reception he showed up early and had arranged everything as we discussed. 2. He made sure to perfect the pronunciation of all the family/wedding party names - pretty tough since we had Hispanic, White, and Arabic names all included! 3. He was a great MC and even made a special announcement (without us asking) when my husband requested a solo dance with his niece. The whole room was in tears! Overall, I think Bode Music Services provides a personal touch you won't get with any other DJ service in Miami. He's with you every step of the way, throws a wild dance party, and for the price he charges he's a steal!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Bode Music Service, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I am quite humbled!

Cristina · Married on 04/30/2016

Luis was always very quick to respond to any email I sent or any call and voicemail I left. He was so friendly, so helpful, and very professional. He knew many of the songs we loved that were not common and he did everything he could to get the songs that were not necessarily popular and easy to find. We LOVED his work and loved having him as our DJ.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Bode Music Service, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! The pleasure was all mine.

Roberto · Married on 12/26/2015

I recommend Luis Bode, he is a professional that takes his business seriously. Our wedding took place at a rooftop on a beautiful late afternoon with no mishaps or surprises. Luis enjoys entertaining and does it well, we feel very fortunate that he was at the helm during our most memorable evening, we highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Bode Music Service, LLC's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. The pleasure was all mine!

Bode music was great! I gave him such minimal requirements that I was almost afraid he wouldn't know what to play at my wedding but he killed it! Everyone is still talking about how much fun it was 8 months later!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Thank you!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/19/2015

Luis was awesome. He kept the party going with just a general idea of what I wanted, in my own words "I just wanna dance"! I would suggest to future couples not to stress the details too much when it comes to music, especially if you hire Luis. He'll be sure to keep the party going!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Bode Music Service, LLC's reply:

thank you... Thank You... THANK YOU!

Juan · Married on 10/10/2015

Luis Bode is extremely attentive and concerned about your needs. His quality of service excellent. He was a clear and concise MC. Also, his DJ performance was spectacular. You need a DJ for your event? I highly recommend looking into Bode Music Service!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Bode Music Service, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Juan, for your kind words! I did notice, though, that you made no mention to the well-above-average lighting system we designed for your event. Were you displeased with that?

Corey · Married on 10/10/2015

Luis was a lot of fun right from the start! He made really good suggestions to help us with the entrance music and cake cutting music. He really listened to get a sense of the type of music we liked and mixed it up all night long. Every person at our wedding had a great time and enjoyed the music!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Bode Music Service, LLC's reply:

Thanks so much!! The pleasure was totally mine!

Luis went above and beyond for us. He was extremely helpful in coordinating the timing for dinner, toasting, etc. We were extremely happy that we chose him for our event. Very professional and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Luis!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2015

Luis was great. The music was amazing all night long and he did arrest job MC-ing the event. He also provided all the lighting for the ballroom and everything looked amazing. I was very happy all around!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Bode Music Service, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It truly was an honor to be able to share your special day with you and your husband. We are thrilled that you were pleased and glad we were able to help make it a wonderfully memorable event.

Alyssa · event on: 03/22/2015

Amazing personality that will make any party a success.

Sent on 05/07/2015

Bode Music Service, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! The pleasure was all mine to be able to play for such an amazing group.

I'm so happy I picked Luis Bode to be my DJ! I researched several DJ's and chose him because he was so professional and responsive while also being affordable (which is hard to come by in south Florida). After meeting with him I was even happier with his easy-going personality and his attention to detail. He helped to ensure that my wedding went smoothly, from the beginning of the ceremony processional (which was tough because it rained and the ceremony had to be moved!) through the end of the reception. Despite the rain, he made sure everything went according to plan. I'll definitely be hiring him for any future events!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Jorge and Elena · event on: 02/28/2015

DJ Luis Bode did our wedding in August 2002 and was amazing...we had English, Spanish, and Greek music and he did a great job reading the crowd and kept everyone dancing the entire night. Fast forward a few years to our 40th birthday celebration this past Saturday and again, he was amazing. Everyone kept on asking us throughout the night where we got our DJ. If you are lucky enough for DJ Bode to be available on your date, book him ASAP. He was the first vendor I selected when choosing my date and would have moved it to have him play at my event. DJ Bode has a passion for music and met with us beforehand to get a flavor of our musical tastes to make sure he played all of our favorites. He also brought lights were amazing and created a great environment.

Sent on 03/05/2015

matt · Married on 11/09/2014

100% the best DJ! We couldn't ask for better at our Wedding Luis Bode is top notch and knows his stuff. Luis is caring and loves his work and I will never have anyone do an event for me but Luis Bode!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2014

We used Luis from Bode Music Service for our wedding ceremony and reception for music and lighting services. We would highly recommend using him for any event. He is extremely professional and talented. We met before the wedding and went over everything in detail. He was extremely patient helping us select the right color for the lighting and helping us on our music selections as we are not musically savy. Overall, our experience was great and the wedding was great as he kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Thank you again Luis!

Sent on 11/17/2014
  • Y

Yani · Married on 08/16/2014

With a DJ like Luis Bode, there is no need for a band or "hora loca" .. he will keep the party going and the dance floor packed until the very last song is played! Luis Bode has been our family "go to" wedding DJ for the last 15 years and he just recently did our wedding. Luis is professional, friendly, and fun! He is accommodating as to what kind of music you'd like and plays a wide genre of music to engage your whole crowd. He also did our up-lighting and monogram and we were very pleased with the look of it all. DJ Luis Bode is the best!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Bode Music Service, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Yani & Christopher!! As always, the pleasure was totally mine.

Christine · Married on 07/12/2014

Luis did an excellent job of making our wedding reception fun!! He calmed our nerves with his humor and cheerful personality! :) Thank you!!

Christine and Angel

Sent on 11/16/2014

Bode Music Service, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, the pleasure was all mine!

We were so impressed with Luis Bode at our friend's wedding in June 2013 that we hired him to DJ our wedding in May 2014. Luis Bode is extremely professional, courteous, and fun and we definitely enjoyed working with him. We hired him to do DJ our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and everything came together smoothly. He played everything we asked for him to play and even took requests from our guests. Did I mention he did all of these pieces of our event all by himself?! He also worked well with the wedding planner and coordinator that day. Our families aren't big dancers but Luis Bode had everyone on the dance floor enjoying the night. If you are looking for a great DJ and a great price, you need to hire Luis Bode!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Bode Music Service, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you both. It's true: I did it all by myself [but there's no need to let everyone in on the secret, is there?] with one glaring exception: I was assisted --musically-- by my amazing percussionist!

I look forward to working with you on any future events you may hold and to assist any family/friends you may want to refer to Bode Music Service!

Warmest regards,
    DJ LUIS BODE
  • NayshaRandy

NayshaRandy · Married on 03/22/2014

Luis was extremely professional and helpful. He was very insightful as to what theme & ambiance we were trying to create. We wanted something very simple, not a typical wedding with the electric slide dances etc. He gave us a lot of support but let us make the final decisions as to music selection & coordinating the events for the ceremony & reception. We were on such a tight budget that we googled dj apps, researched wedding websites & were completely convinced that we could get away with having one of our friends push play. How hard can it be, right?!? Wrong!!! THANK HEAVENS WE DIDN'T DJ OUR OWN WEDDING WITH OUR iTUNES LIST". What a disaster our wedding would've been. All the rest of the money we spent would've been for naught had we skipped this very important detail. Do yourself a favor: skip the florist, hair dresser, make-up artist, but the love of GOD! Hire a DJ (We're obviously partial to Luis Bode) and while I'm at it listen to me, if you need an angel from above that you can actually trust who TRULY cares as much as you do for your wedding, hire Silvia from the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens to help you with your day. These two people were life savers for a DIY bride like myself. Good luck & congrats!!!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Bode Music Service, LLC's reply:

A million thanks to you and Randy!!!

Anisley · event on: 01/18/2014

Where do I begin? How about Luis Bode is the BEST DJ in all of South Florida!!! He is amazing. I have used his services for one other event and my cousin used him for her wedding and we will continue to use him again and again. He listens to you and what you want as far as music is concerned for your event and he delivers. The dance floor is constantly packed and when its over your guests come up to you to say that the music was great and that they haven't been to a party where everyone from little kids to my grandma was dancing non-stop. Luis you are phenomenal. Thank you for always going above and beyond. You are like a part of the family now.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Bode Music Service, LLC's reply:

Annie, it's an honor to be part of your family! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Annie · event on: 01/17/2014

Luis is the only DJ we would ever use again. He is truly more of a Musical Director. He took care of coordinating with our performance vendor and that was it--we had nothing left to worry about. He arrived early, set up, and was ready when we needed. His attire matched the tone of our event--we are a national organization of finance and accounting professionals. Everyone was out on the dance floor and kept dancing until the last song. Our theme was "Noche Espanola" and during dinner he played Spanish themed music that really set the mood. He helped in getting everyone excited and even helped drive sales for the silent auction with his fun messages! Highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Bode Music Service, LLC's reply:

Annie, thank you and the Board for having selected Bodé Music. It truly was my pleasure to be able to partake in your "Noche Española," as it was --for me, at least-- a night I won't soon forget!

Lauren · Married on 01/04/2014

I had such a great wedding with Luis as my DJ! He listened to everything I said about the kind of music we wanted to hear! My guests still talk about how we had the best music and what a great DJ he was. I highly recommend Luis! Thanks again, Luis!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Thank YOU, Lauren!

maria · event on: 12/31/2013

Luis is very professional, he came earlier and left late. He was professional, very amicable and he made our fund raiser the best ever with a fantastic choice of music. I will always contract him for any functions. I had also seen him in a wedding, he is the very best!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Thank you!

Manuel/Vanessa · Married on 11/30/2013

Mr. Bodé provided DJ services for our wedding. Not only was he very pleasant and professional, but he was able to quickly adapt with our plan B scenario, when it came to our reception venue. Music selection was in depth, and kept our guests engaged, and dancing all night. He stayed after and offered his assistance. We were very fortunate to use Bodé Music Services, and would definitely recommend him for a wedding, or any other event.

Manuel and Vanessa Moreno

Sent on 01/03/2014

Bode Music Service, LLC's reply:

You both know you have a new friend for life (as well as DJ service). Thank you!