Bocce Room at Ippolito's Reviews

Bocce Room at Ippolito's 7
  • Teri

Teri Creighton · Married on 09/06/2019

Ippolito’s highest quality!!

It was comfortable, fun, flexible, food was fantastic and plentiful, Pat offered a few suggestions to help us navigate the evening which made it a complete and total success!! People are still talking and raving about it!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/11/2019

D'ree Harris · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect night

The wedding was perfect. The guests RAVED about the food and the drinks were awesome. The staff is professional yet fun. We truly feel that we got an amazing value for our money. We highly recommend Bocce Room for an intimate wedding and reception!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Bowen · Married on 06/29/2019

Food delicious, servers attentive, stellar experience

My questions were answered promptly, everything was explained very well, my changes were well received with a smile. The servers were very attentive and did an awesome job handling 60+ people. All the food and desserts were delicious . We received so many compliments on the whole evening. I would wholeheartedly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Andrea · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Dinner at The Boccee Room was awesome!

We had our wedding dinner at the Boccee Room and it was wonderful! We ofcourse had to take care of all of the decoration but both of the managers were incredibly helpful and very, very flexible allowing us to do whatever we wanted. It was a great experience, the food was incredible, and we had a great time! Our cake was from confection perfection (located in Marietta) also 100% recommended. Our price below included $600 wine cap.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Paige · Married on 01/05/2019

Fantastic and affordable.

I was extremely happy with the Bocce Room. They were flexible, professional, and wanted to see me happy. They were always helpful, and were much more affordable than a typical venue.

Thank you!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Stephanie · event on 07/26/2018

Our second party there and better than the first. Loved it.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Kesha · Married on 07/21/2018

The Bocce Room was the PERFECT venue for my recent wedding and reception! Pat, Kim, Andrew and the entire staff were professional, responsive, and genuinely concerned about making sure the event went off without a hitch. I was able to decorate the evening before and and meet with Pat to make sure all of the I's were dotted and T's were crossed. The food was excellent, as expected, and there was plenty of space for guests to dance and mingle. I am still getting comments about what a nice event it was. Kudus to Wedding Wire for helping me to find The Bocce Room - I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Dorsey · Married on 06/30/2018

I want to let you know the wedding was a huge success! Thank you for everything you and your team did to help make our experience a memorable day. I will definitely recommend your services to our friends and family.

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Bocce Room at Ippolito's 8
    Bocce Room at Ippolito's 9
    Bocce Room at Ippolito's 10

Cindy · Married on 05/27/2018

Our rehearsal dinner couldn’t have been any more perfect! Pat and Kim were great to work with and both were so accommodating to have everything meet our vision for the night. I wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Mike · Married on 05/19/2018

Perfect! Was exactly what we hoping for with our reception for the kids!
    Mike & T.
    Thanks again, for the staff's help!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Maureen · Married on 04/27/2018

We had a wonderful rearsal dinner in the Bocce Room for 62 people and it was so much fun! The staff was amazing and the food was outstanding! It was the perfect start to the wedding weekend and I highly recommend to everyone!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Mary Ann · Married on 04/14/2018

My event was AMAZING!!! The Bocce Room looked beautiful and so inviting! The food was both delicious and plentiful. The presentation was mouth watering!! The outstanding service and overall quality of every aspect of my event makes evident that the ENTIRE staff go above and beyond to ensure a memerable and enjoyable evening!! Looking forward to The Bocce Room as an important part of my daughter's wedding celebration in May!! I have had many events there and with each time I, as well as all of my guests, are WOWED!! Thanks to all of you for making each time so special!!!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Joanna · Married on 03/07/2018

The Bocce Room is my all time favorite place to host a party of any kind. This room is perfect for every occasion; rehearsal dinners, retirement parties, baby showers, etc. The food is ALWAYS delicious and the room is beautiful. But, most importantly the staff is THE BEST! They are friendly, atrentive, courteous and go out of their way to accommodate you and your group. I have had several parties here (won’t go anywhere else) and truly they are the most professional group of people. Thank you for always helping to make our night at the Bocce Room so perfect!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Professional made perfect. Thank You
    !

Sent on 03/20/2018

Tim · Married on 01/20/2018

Kim did a fantastic job as did all the employees there and the food was so delicious!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Darrell · Married on 11/24/2017

Pat and his team at Ippolito's did an incredible job and all my guests were so pleased with the experience. The food was fantastic and the bartenders were extremely attentive and very nice. I highly recommend Ipppolito's for a party or event!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Jeannie · Married on 11/18/2017

Food was amazing, great private room and service was very attentive! I had everything I needed for a slideshow and speech. Used my own playlist too

Sent on 11/27/2017

L · event on 10/21/2017

The managers at Ippilitos Bocce Room helped plan a wonderful 60th birthday party. I was a blank canvas so they guided me through the timeline, room layout, menu and musicians. I was encouraged to come by the week before the party to go over the room layout and timeline which was invaluable to helping me organize last minute details and gave peace of mind. Each time I called my questions were answered as though I was the only thing they had going on at the time. The night of the party the staff was constantly asking if I needed anything, they were never out of sight. The food was plentiful and my guests raved for weeks afterwards at how good it was. Ippilitos truly was one stop shopping for excellence in customer service, food quality, room decor, and staffing.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Dianne · Married on 10/21/2017

Fabulous food! Excellent people (manager and employees) to work with before and during event. Exceeded our expectations at the rehearsal dinner! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Georgia · Married on 10/20/2017

This was the most amazing place for our rehearsal dinner. First of all, who doesn't love good, homestyle Italian food? The staff were absolutely amazing! John was our bartender and made sure our guests never had an empty glass. Kim was one of the managers that evening and she was so great. She even found me some bandaids for my feet after my shoes gave me a blister. The whole night was amazing and even though we did not need to use all of their services, I really liked that they have microphones and a projector available to use. We had a smaller crowd but the room was beautiful with sitting areas away from the tables to mingle.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Susan · Married on 10/13/2017

THE BEST!!! I held the rehearsal dinner for my son’s wedding at Ippolitos, the Bocce Room. I cannot day enough good things about Pat and his staff. The service was OUTSTANDING! Pat was THE BEST to work with in preparing for the big night. The food was amazing. I chose to serve buffet and the food was hot, plenty for everyone and tasted delicious!! The Bocce room was perfect for our event. We had about 50 people and had plenty of room to spare if I had need more room. The bar area is open on all four sides so it makes it extremely easy to access the bar without long lines.
    If you are in need of a venue for a dinner/party.....Ippolitos is your place!!

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Bocce Room at Ippolito's 22
    Bocce Room at Ippolito's 23
    Bocce Room at Ippolito's 24

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Everyone at this venue was great, extra props for Kim and CJ for all their help with my wedding dress train issues. Reception was perfect

Sent on 10/04/2017

Lynn · Married on 09/29/2017

We had my son's wedding rehearsal dinner party at Ippolito's and all our guests enjoyed the evening! The food was excellent; the staff was professional, friendly and accommodating; the room was very spacious and attractive. Our event at this restaurant was an awesome start of a fabulous wedding weekend!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Katie · Married on 09/22/2017

We had a superb experience! Every part of the event went seamlessly. Kim, the manager, and the servers made the night perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2017