Boca Raton Bridal & Consultants Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley C. Sent on 02/20/2024

Colin - amazing!

I was beyond impressed with my experience at Boca Raton Bridal. Their selection was incredible and Colin was amazing. He was helpful, honest, and made me feel at ease throughout the whole process! Would recommend to anyone!
  • Hunter
    Hunter R. Sent on 12/09/2023

11/10 would recommend!!

Went to Boca Raton Bridal to purchase my dress and had the best experience ever!! Our consultant, Colin, was so helpful, personable, and knowledgeable. He made my dress shopping experience so memorable. 11/10 would recommend!
    Sonja A. Sent on 09/05/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Colin was our consultant and did an amazing job.

We truly had an amazing experience with Colin. He was knowledgeable and very receptive.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Karen C. Sent on 02/08/2024

Welcoming and professional!

Jen R was extremely helpful! She listened to my likes and wants and pulled out the dresses that fit my style, body and personality. She was mindful of my budget and incredibly respectful and encouraging. I said YES to the dress! I fully recommend having your dress visit with Jen R!
    Alyssa T. Sent on 01/17/2024

A wonderful experince!

Jen R was a wonderful consultant! I loved working with her and her team! Jen helped my find the dress of my dreams!
    Samantha Sent on 02/24/2024

Colin is the BEST!

Thank you Colin for making me feel so special!!!! You went above and beyond, I hope every bride has the experience I did.
  • Caroline
    Caroline W. Sent on 02/21/2024

Amazing experience with Colin

Highly recommend Boca Bridal! Colin was very helpful every step of the way. I went in with a specific idea in mind and after trying on so many of the same style, he pulled a dress off the rack that I wouldn’t have even thought of and that’s the one I chose for my wedding dress!! I wanted to make a customization and he was very accommodating and knowledgeable with that as well!!
    Juliana T. Sent on 02/09/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jennifer helped me find my dream dress!!

Jennifer was the best! She knew exactly what I was looking for.. I texted ideas of some of the dresses I had I mind prior to my appointment and when I got there she had everything waiting for me! She not only understood my taste she helped me find my dream dress!!! Please go see her if you’re looking for your perfect dress!
    She kept everything within my budget.. she really knows what she’s doing!
  • J'aime
    J'aime M. Sent on 02/10/2024

Great experience

My consultant, Ree, was so kind and helpful. She listened to exactly what I wanted and always respected my budget. Although she did get me to try a few new styles. After the initial consultation I didn’t think I’d find my dress there (although they have a HUGE selection to rival David’s Bridal imo). Ree text me to follow up and we discussed other dresses I was considering. Not from her store at all. I ended up going back a second time and after a long thought session with Ree I chose a dress from the other store. But she was great!
    Alexis Sent on 08/07/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Choose boca raton bridal!

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with BRB. My dress specialist was Jennifer L. What a treat it was to work with her. Our personalities seemed to really mesh well, which helped in the overall experience. She is direct, great memory, good listener and made me feel like she was on my team to really assist. We tried on many options, but didn't rush me, although I thought I wasn't going to find my dress that day. I also had some assist from Abby, who is soo lovely, with a "go-for-it attitude". She even provided a little pep talk ;]
    The entire BRB Team really work well together and it's nice to have everyone work as a team for a vision to come together, which is what happened for me to say YES TO THE DRESS!! I would high recommend their salon and working with their team. They are a one stop shop if needed, large selection and did I mention the salon is Gorg!?

Sheri W. Sent on 12/01/2023

Absolutely amazing!!!!!!

Boca Raton Bridal is AMAZING!!! I had an unbelievable experience working with Colin who was our stylist and spent 3+ hours with us. I found my dress there and they were so professional, helpful, ensured I was comfortable and very aware of what style I liked/didn't like, budget constraints and the whole process from start to finish of trying on dresses and then saying yes. I have nothing but awesome things to say!
    Jordyn S. Sent on 12/11/2023

Perfection

Jennifer was so helpful and fun to work with. She made the process easy and not stressful or overwhelming. She listened to me and my needs and helped me find my dream dress. So grateful for her and the whole experience ! I would recommend her or Boca Bridal to anyone in the area or even not that just need a large selection to choose from.
    Katya K. Sent on 12/30/2023

Great store, beautiful gowns

Gown selection was great and they had so many different styles and fabrics. The service was excellent and professional and the storefront was clean with good lighting so you can see how good the dress looks. Our stylist was kind, gave good advice about what dress looked the best which led to me getting my dream wedding dress, and also picked out many beautiful gowns for me to try on. Prices are reasonable considering many of these dresses are not just off the rack and are made specially to fit so I would budget around $4000-7000.
    Natalie Sent on 10/19/2022

Wonderful Experience!

Brittany was a fundamental party of making my wedding dress search memorable! She was knowledgeable and skilled at finding what dresses suited me best. I never felt pressured or rushed, I only felt encouraged and empowered to pick the dress that I truly loved the most.
    Andrea S. Sent on 10/16/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Colin went above and beyond!

I could have not asked for a better experience!
    Colin truly will listen and deliver.
    Jessica D. Sent on 05/14/2023

The Best Wedding Dress Shopping Experience

Boca Raton Bridal gave me the most perfect dress shopping experience; I can’t reccomend them enough! My stylist was Colin who was beyond experienced and did so much legwork prior to my appointment to truly understand my vision. Colin knew exactly which designers aligned most with my style and budget & helped me find my dream dress in a single appointment. I didn’t feel pressured at all to buy & even left the appointment without making a final decision and was completely comfortable and supported doing so. I made an appointment with Colin the next day & said yes to the dress! Colin, Michael, and the entire staff made me feel at home—Boca Raton Bridal is the absolute best in the business!
    Peyton F. Sent on 05/19/2023

Colin was amazinf

Colin was my specialist and was absolutely amazing. He was so helpful and made me feel so at ease with everything. I found my dream dress and I could not have done it without Colin.
    Simona Sent on 12/28/2023

Colin is your guy!

Had the best experience with Colin! From scheduling the appointment through to me finding my gown, he was the BEST - informative, communicative, patient and thoughtful. It was my very first time shopping for / trying on wedding dresses so I was a little nervous and overwhelmed but he made me feel completely at ease. The moms and friends I brought along echo the same sentiment - we loved Colin!
    Antonella F. Sent on 10/04/2023

Wow… amazing service

Jennifer is beyond helpful when it comes to dress shopping for your big day!. She is on point and knows how to make bride feel special :)
    Mallory Sent on 07/24/2023

Amazing Consultant Colin

Colin was outstanding. I felt comfortable and he helped me relax. He stuck to my budget, took in my feedback and ideas to select great options for me to try. He was also open minded and allowed me freedom to try on what I needed (and repeat trying on) to ultimately help me find the Perfect dress for me!
    Katherine L. Sent on 09/24/2023

Wedding Dress

I recently went to Boca Bridal to find the dress of my dreams, and they did not disappoint. Jennifer contacted me before my apptm to ask for my style, and as soon as I got to the apptm all the dresses she had picked matched every detail I had given her. I ended up finding my dream dress thanks to her and her attention to detail. Both my sister and I have gotten our dresses from them and cannot recommend them enough.

Thank you Jennifer and thank you Boca Bridal team for making my first shopping experience so memorable!
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah Sent on 02/26/2024

I love Colin!

I love Boca Bridal! Colin was AMAZING! So full of energy, was so patient, attentive and gave great advice every bride to be needs to hear! You can't go wrong with a person like Colin! I was able
    to chose my dress the first visit here with him! I can't wait to go back for my alteration appointment! :)
    Lian S. Sent on 01/12/2024

Jenn is #1

First off, Boca Bridal is unbelievable. Very organized and clean. Jenn helped me out today and she was the best !!!! I couldn’t have asked for a better person to direct me, help me, and give such good vibes. She’s funny and knows her sh*t! I can’t wait to recommend her to friends and my sisters and I’ll definitely stay in contact with her till the day after my wedding FORSURE. Thank you so so much Jenn
    Helen K. Sent on 02/24/2024

Experience was 10/10!!

I worked with Jennifer today and said yes to my dream dress!! She was an absolute joy to work with and I felt like we really bonded and connected from the moment we met. She totally understood what I wanted and we were able to find the one! :) Jennifer knew every detail about every single dress I put on and gave me so much peace of mind. If I ever need to go wedding dress shopping again I would choose this store and choose Jennifer!! Xoxo
    Kim D. Sent on 06/29/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, full of choices, and choices for all budgets

The store is magnificent with its large quantity of selections and it’s comfortable and intimate dressing lounges. Colin was spectacular and he made the initially overwhelming task, fun and memorable for me and my daughter. He has a sharp eye and was respectful of staying in my budget.
illustration stars