Boca Dunes Country Club Reviews

Megan · Married on 05/07/2011

Amazing everything!!!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Giselle · Married on 04/16/2011

I do recommend this place because the quality of service and professionalism they have was excellent. My wedding was above and beyond and we had the best time of our lives! The golf view was stunning and my guest were so happy and our family and friends can't stop talking about Boca Dunes CC
    Thank you Tracy and Erin for the nice work.

~Giselle & Patrick~

Sent on 06/06/2011

CHAVON · Married on 06/29/2018

Fabienne was so easy to work with! I can email her at any hour of the day and she would reply immediately. On my wedding day, Fabienne and her team were so attentive and ensured that everything went well. She put my nerves at ease! My husband and I truly enjoy enjoyed our wedding and my guests weee truly impressed with the awesome food and service! Boca Dunes is the place where you want to host your event!

Boca Dunes Country Club 6
    Boca Dunes Country Club 12
    Boca Dunes Country Club 13
    Sent on 07/04/2018

Elvia · Married on 06/03/2017

I totally loved everything Fabienne and her staff did for my wedding on June 3rd 2017, there is not one thing I can say I wasn't satisfied with, the place, the service, the convenience it was great!! the vendors I TOTALLY recommend Blanca's flower creations, she's the BEST

Sent on 08/03/2017

Boca Dunes Country Club's reply:

We Love to put a smile in our Couples faces. We are happy that we made your day special:)

Brian · Married on 02/02/2018

Great venue with excellent value

Only 1 bartender for 121 people- this did not work. On top of that the bartender was an absolute jerk. He refused to serve many of my guests and even cut them off without them ever getting a drink. Aside from the bar issues everything else was fantastic.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Cassandra · Married on 11/05/2017

Staff was very welcoming and flexible. I would definitely use them again. My guest enjoyed themselves and so did my now husband and I. All of us thought the venue was beautiful. Favorite part is the balcony.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Lisette · Married on 02/15/2015

Tracy was amazing! She helped us every step of the way including calming my nerves. We made the best decision to have our wedding ceremony and reception here!

Sent on 03/14/2015
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 03/10/2012

Boca Dunes was a great place to have both my wedding and reception on March 10, 2012. We had great weather that day. The Gazebo was beautiful. The staff were accomodating. Both Tracy and Erin made my day a day to remember. I highly recommend this wedding site! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Josh · Married on 05/19/2018

We held our wedding and dinner rehearsal at Boca dunes. We can't say enough on how satisfied we were with everything that they did. The food was awesome and they set up the event exactly how we wanted and did extra. We definitely recommend Boca dunes if you are looking for something at a great price and still want great service.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Laderne · Married on 06/11/2017

There is absolutely no negative comments coming from me about Boca Dunes because they really deliver on my wedding day. Throughout the whole process they were very professional and gave me a 5 star service. With no hesitation, I would recommend them over and over again because the venue is nice and they have reasonable price for all their packages.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Boca Dunes Country Club's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to cater to your event! We are happy that we reach your exceptions.
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful and affordable

Everyone at boca dunes did a wonderful job making our day special. They made everything easy, from their inclusive packages to making sure the day went smoothly. We were able to enjoy our wedding without any worries. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Doriane

Doriane · Married on 03/11/2017

3.5

The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The staff and vendors made sure our day was absolutely perfect. We received many compliments from our guests about the wedding ceremony. Only complaints were that many didn't like the food. But that can be expected from Caribbean folks who are very picky. My only complaint was that coordinating the event could have went better. My father did not receive his boutonnière until the end of the night, when the reception was coming to an end. My husband (groom), best man, and the groomsmen didn't receive theirs until after the ceremony. I was extremely disappointed when I found out.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 01/09/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Tracy for over 14 months planning my wedding here. Tracy is great at responding to you and answering all of your questions. The pricing, location, decorating and food here are wonderful! The only downside is that Tracy and Erin are very busy, so make sure to make appointments with them so you get the attention you need as you are planning. I would also recommend researching their vendors very well before committing and calling all of them ahead by a couple of days before the wedding to confirm everything. Overall, everything looked beautiful, food was wonderful and my guests had so much fun!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Diego · Married on 01/30/2016

4.2

Very nice venue. Great value for the area.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Suze · Married on 10/11/2014

2.8
      2.0
      2.0

I got married at the Boca Dunes Country Club on October 11, 2014. Let me begin by saying that the price is VERY reasonable! I research several other wedding venues and every other venue would have charged me a minimum of $15,000 for 140 guest. The food was good, my guest enjoyed everything form cocktail hour to the desert table. The open bar was great as well, my guest loved my signature drink.

Now what I did not like about Boca Dunes was primarily the attitude that I received from the Event Director Tracy and her assistant Erin. Tracy was very pleasant until I signed the contract, then after there was no flexibility and no warm hospitality. Tracy went as far as to have a verbal confrontation with one of my vendors who was simply asking a question about the floor plan.

After my wedding several of my friends have asked me if I would recommend Boca Dunes as a good wedding venue and I told them this: the price is very reasonable but the professionalism and friendliest needs improvement.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Shana · Married on 09/03/2017

2.8
      3.5
      2.5

It was obvious our smaller event was less important than their larger events upstairs. The tables were not completely set and dirty silverware was placed at our table. The bartender was very nice but was obviously a last minute replacement as he did not know how to make most drinks. There also was a delay since there was no corkscrew to be found. Numerous times the bridal party had to go request pitchers of water. Perhaps 2 servers isn't enough to cover a room of 50 people.

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Y

Yacasta · Married on 12/02/2017

1.8
      1.0

My husband and I made the huge mistake of having our wedding reception at Boca Dunes , December 2nd , 2017 . The all-inclusive packages offered seemed like a perfect fit for our small wedding. For several months we had numerous meetings with , Fabienne . She was so attentive and really made us feel confident that the Boca Dunes team could be trusted. On the wedding day , the cocktail hour started late and the main entrée was delayed for almost two hours because the kitchen staff was still washing the plates from the previous course. My mother and wedding coordinator went to the kitchen and demanded that the food be served because our guests started to leave because they were hungry. Fabienne and Jodi were extremely nasty and unprofessional to my mother and wedding coordinator! This was so embarrassing ! The final insult was during the bouquet /garter toss while we were all distracted, a member of the kitchen staff rolled our wedding cake it to the kitchen and began cutting and serving it! We didn’t notice what was done until we saw my disabled father-in-law standing up waiting for a piece of cake. Everyone was confused because they were looking forward to us cutting the wedding cake. That moment was stolen from us!
    If it wasn’t for the open bar , hors d’oeuvres ,the awesome DJ Chris, and the love and support from family and friends, our wedding day would have been destroyed! We emailed a letter of complaint both the head of sales and catering and received no response. I guess once the check is cashed nothing else really matters! I would never recommend Boca Dunes Golf and Country Club! Think twice!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Hello Yacasta,
    It is unfortunate you feel that way. We, at Boca Dunes, always aim to please, all of our clients. However, the complaints you speak of are in accurate. Your Cocktail Hour did start on time. I myself, (Fabienne) put out your display station. Upon preparing for dinner service, Jody politely asked your mom and Patricia to leave the kitchen. As far as of any conversation with your mother, nothing took place, until she asked me about the cake. We were not rude nor disrespectful, It is not acceptable protocol for our club. Your planner, Patricia, instructed one of my servers to take the cake away, cut it, and served it. The DJ can attest to it. When I asked Patrica about the cake cutting, she said your mom said to cut it. Please, be careful about posting things that are not true until all the facts are heard. Your cocktail hour started on time, at 8 PM. It was a late wedding. We like to investigate and collect all details before we respond.

Feel free to contact us, if you would like to discuss this matter any further. Nevertheless, we, here, at Boca Dunes, wish you and your husband the very best always!!

Fabienne