Boca Dunes Country Club Reviews

Boca Dunes Country Club 4
Boca Dunes Country Club 5
  • Michael

Michael Fay · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Better than I Imagined it!

The staff was extremely accommodating on EVERY level. They never made me feel like I was bothering them. They delivered on every promise they made. Friendliest staff you will ever meet. Special thanks Fabienne. Loved it!!!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Javier

Javier Barrios · Married on 11/09/2019

Simply the Best in Affordable Wedding Venues

Fabienne was absolutely wonderful, she walked my wife and myself throughout the whole wedding process. She was thorough, professional, and explained every detail before the anything was set in stone. It was only by the time that the wedding rolled around that we could truly appreciate how well everything was coordinated. Boca Dunes Country Club is definitely the place to go for a wedding venue. Affordable, beautiful, professional. Simply put, I gave it 5 stars and already recommended it to two of my friends!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Mariella · Married on 11/02/2019

Bride extremely happy with all vendors affordable affairs , Eddas cake, Carlotta for flowers arrangement

I was extremely happy with Boca Dunes, FABIENNE was excellent in all aspects helping with all the planning, food was good, vendors excellent Brian and Brian Dj and photographer from affordable affairs were excellent and Edda’s for our Cake was delicious, also Carlotta for flowers arrangements every experience was excellent, love the place, love everything!!!!!
    Thank you Again Boca Dunes!!!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful venue

This venue has open houses every few months and I definitely reccomend going if you’re interested! It rained all day on our wedding day until about an hour and a half before the ceremony. They dried off all the seats and ground so everyone was comfortable. They work with you to make sure your day is perfect, and it was!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa Kelleman · Married on 05/25/2019

Spectacular !!!!!

As a bride, weddings can be a lot to take on. From picking the venue, to the tastiest food, choosing the prettiest flowers, to the most perfect photographer, of course the most beautiful dress, and every little detail in between, a wedding can be very stressful. I have to admit, Boca Dunes made wedding planning a breeze for my husband and I. We were able to attend a showcase every month, where we got to meet different vendors, sample menu items, and explore the venue to help our planning process. Most of our items for the wedding were DIY but for the few “last minute” items that we did not want to purchase, we were able to rent right from the venue. On my wedding day, my wedding planner decided to not show up and also not tell the bride or the groom that she was not showing up. She sent a few people in her place, but as a bride it is very stressful to send people to help coordinate your wedding when you have never met or spoken with them. Thank god for my husband that ran around to make sure everything was perfect for his bride. But also, we are so thankful for the staff at Boca Dunes! What could’ve been absolutely disastrous, turned into a spectacular evening and it was all due to this awesome staff here at Boca Dunes. Tracey Warholic, the catering manager, and Jodi Guili, the floor manager, were there every step of the way to make sure it was everything we wanted and more. When our wedding planner did not deliver her overlays as promised, Boca Dunes was there to make sure our tables looked amazing! When the wedding planner did not send over a timeline, Tracy came to us and asked us when everything should be happening so that she could make sure it got done. When the Bride heard the news of her wedding planner not being present, Tracy was there to help calm her, brought her some cold water and asked what she could do to help. She stated, “anything you need I am here for you.” Tracy even helped coordinate when the bride, the flower girl and the ring bearer were to walk the isle, that of which a wedding planner should be present for. Jodi was also very present during the reception to make sure everyone was happy. She not only walked around to make sure all of our family and friends were enjoying themselves, she made sure that the bride and groom had food to eat. As a bride, it’s difficult to eat because you just want to mingle with your friends and family and also spend time dancing with your husband. Jodi made sure the bride had a plate of food set aside for after the wedding. I cannot explain the kindness and gratitude I have for these beautiful people. The waitstaff, the bartender, everyone was so delightful and truly made our evening so beyond memorable. I cannot even explain to you in words how thankful I am. I would highly recommend Boca Dunes to anyone looking to plan their special day!

Boca Dunes Country Club 6
    Boca Dunes Country Club 14
    Boca Dunes Country Club 15
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Boca Dunes Country Club's reply:

Alissa, it was a pleasure working with you and Ken on your Wedding! Thank you for trusting Boca Dunes with your special day. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about the experience you had during the planning process Straight through to your Wedding day. We wish you both all the best!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Samuel · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing Wedding

Honestly it was the best choice we made when we decided to have our wedding there
    From the food to the music, to the service everything was above our expectations

Boca Dunes Country Club 16
    Sent on 05/14/2019

Amanda · Married on 03/03/2019

Our dream come true

Boca Dunes delivered the best possible wedding we could have ever wished for! Fabienne was there with us to answer all our questions through out the year of planning and the day of her and Lillian made sure all the details were perfect! The food, service and all turned out amazing! My husband and I are so thrilled and our guest raved about how much fun and beautiful everything was! I highly recommend this venue! We couldn’t be happier with how our wedding day turned out!

Boca Dunes Country Club 17
    Boca Dunes Country Club 18
    Boca Dunes Country Club 19
    Boca Dunes Country Club 20
    Boca Dunes Country Club 21
    Sent on 03/05/2019

Angie · Married on 02/16/2019

Phenomenal experience

We just had our wedding there this past weekend. It was an all around amazing experience! The staff was always helpful, the vendors are great, the place looked gorgeous, and the organization was flawless. Kudos to Tracy and Fabienne who made our day memorable and made sure we had absolutely nothing to worry about. Our guests have been raving about what a fantastic time they had. I highly recommend Boca Dunes to anyone getting married!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Jennyffer

Jennyffer Baez · Married on 12/16/2018

A dream come true

From the moment my Husband and I booked Boca Dunes to be our wedding venue, we were treated like royalty. From start to finish working with Fabienne was amazing. There are reasonable packages to extravagent packages, a bridal suite that you only dream of. They put everything out and packed it up. They handled every request. They are so professional and well practiced. I would definitely recommend booking events here. Because we will definitely be coming back! As corny as it sounds, it was the best day of my life! My Husband and I could not have been happier. Thank you Boca Dunes!

Boca Dunes Country Club 22
    Sent on 12/19/2018

Rachelle Figueroa · Married on 11/03/2018

Loveeeee!!!

I would highly recommend booking with Boca Dunes! Everything was fantastic. We had our wedding reception there with a little over 100 people and everything was perfect! Fabienne goes above and beyond and is always there to answer any questions! I would do it all over again and choose them in a heart beat. The packages are great, you have options depending on budget. I looked at many places and this was the most stress free, beautiful and economical choice. I’ve included rough estimate, I don’t remember exact numbers

Sent on 07/03/2019

Leah Zucker · Married on 10/11/2018

Beautiful wedding in courtyard

We had the best experience at Boca Dunes. They were extremely accommodating and easy to work with. Not to mention the food was in-house; and amazing. I had several guests tell me it was the best wedding food they ever had. The service was great. You also cannot beat the price. Tracy is wonderful!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Mychelle · Married on 08/11/2018

My wedding was absolutely fabulous! everything was just perfect. The staff at Boca Dunes were friendly, helpful and organized. They made sure that my guest got what they wanted for dinner, they made sure I had a to go box for my sweets from the sweets table. The vendors that work with Boca Dunes rocked! So far all of my guest said they had an awesome time. I wish i could do all over again, because I honestly could say I had the perfect wedding!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Luis · Married on 08/11/2018

We couldn't have a better experience. Thank you so much to Fabienne and company for making our experience the best it could be.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Mychelle · Married on 08/11/2018

We really enjoyed working with Fabianne. She was great ! She made sure we had everything we needed. When you email her she is very responsive. The venue itself was beautiful. Everyone that we had invited said they had a great time. I told my husband that I wanted to do our wedding f all over again !

Sent on 08/30/2018

S · Married on 07/20/2018

Fabienne and her team at Boca Dunes Golf and Country Club did an Awesome job with our wedding anniversary. The sevice and food was top notch and made our event memorable. Thanks

Sent on 08/10/2018

JENNY · Married on 07/14/2018

Tracy and her whole team were super amazing! They did a fantastic job decorating the venue.They went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it
    The food was delicious, the setup was stunning, and the staff were very professional and the service were beyond amazing. . All of our guests had an excellent time. I would highly recommend having your wedding ceremony and reception at Boca Dunes!
    If you are looking for a great price and service, I would suggest Boca Dunes.

Boca Dunes Country Club 23
    Boca Dunes Country Club 28
    Boca Dunes Country Club 29
    Sent on 07/19/2018

Precious · Married on 06/30/2018

Boca Dunes and Fabienne is amazing!

Sent on 06/27/2018

CHAVON · Married on 06/29/2018

Great service! Fabienne and her team made my wedding planning experience easy and memorable!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Erika · Married on 05/26/2018

This wast my best choice for the wedding. Fabienne was very professional and stayed on top of everything. She dealt with my last minutes changes and never complained. This was overall the BEST experience of my life

Sent on 05/31/2018

Josh · Married on 05/19/2018

Boca dunes and their staff were amazing from start to finish. We can't say enough how happy we were with the venue. The food and service throughout the night were perfect. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. Fabienne and her staff are the best!!! They were always available for questions we had in the months leading up to the wedding.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Celina · Married on 03/31/2018

Everything about the venue was great, my wedding was beautiful, smooth, food was delish .

Boca Dunes Country Club 30
    Sent on 05/09/2018

Josette · Married on 03/10/2018

The staff is very professional but friendly and flexible. It was a nice experience dealing and working with them.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Carly · Married on 12/17/2017

Boca Dunes was the best choice for our wedding! The entire staff was amazing! Our wedding was better than we could have imaged and are so grateful for all involved!!

Boca Dunes Country Club 31
    Boca Dunes Country Club 32
    Sent on 12/29/2017

Michael · Married on 11/04/2017

Thanks for everything!!! We couldn’t have picked a better venue to host our wedding! #ForeverTheFoxxes

Boca Dunes Country Club 33
    Boca Dunes Country Club 34
    Boca Dunes Country Club 35
    Sent on 11/06/2017

Joe · Married on 11/04/2017

We had our wedding reception at Boca Dunes and we could not be any happier with how the night turned out! It was so much better than we ever could have imagined. Fabienne and Tracy were rockstars leading up to the wedding, making sure we didn't miss any details and helping us finalize all of our plans for the evening. They were very accommodating and quick to reply with any questions we had. The food was delicious, the setup was stunning, and the staff were extremely professional. All of our guests had an excellent time! I would highly recommend having your wedding reception at Boca Dunes!

Sent on 11/10/2017