Boca Country Club Reviews

Boca Country Club 3
Boca Country Club 4
Boca Country Club 5

Am Terz · Married on 11/03/2018

Great venue for anniversary party

We hosted my parents' 50th wedding anniversary party at the Boca Country Club, and they did an amazing job. The club is owned/affiliated with the Boca Resort, and, as expected, the food and staff at the party were excellent. I was particularly pleased with the dinner buffet - great presentation, lots of choices, and, again, great food. The catering manager, Tia, is a very experienced and professional party planner. She has been with the club for about a year, and the club is much better for it (the previous catering manager was definitely not as good). I would definitely recommend the Boca Country Club.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Nona · Married on 04/14/2018

Overall, after a bit of a rocky start (change in staff) things went well. I did feel that I had to spend more on decor than I anticipated, however, in the end the venue looked beautiful. ( bringing three rooms together for 186 people). The flowers were lovely, I still feel the table flowers as pretty as they were, were a bit skimpy.. The food got rave reviews ( wish I had the opportunity to try the food at the cocktail hour), the Dim Sum was a hit and by all accounts the dinner was great. My guests thought the cake was fabulous. The service was excellent. Our coordinator Tia was very professional and kept things on track. One recommendation would be if you are having a ceremony on the golf course, a platform is needed at the alter, ( or wear flats) as my daughter the bride had to stand on toes as her very expensive wedding heels sunk into the grass. Overall, we were very pleased and would recommend this venue for any special event.

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Boca Country Club 6
    Boca Country Club 7
    Boca Country Club 8
    Boca Country Club 9
    Boca Country Club 10

0.4
      0.5

Do NOT get married here! Aside from the rude catering manager, the chef was terrible. By the time my food got to me, it was cold! Save your money and go to a good wedding venue that doesn't claim they have packages and then charges you for everything a la carte!!!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Boca Country Club's reply:

My name is Tia Azzara and I am the new Catering Manager at Boca Country Club. I want to apologize that your wedding reception didn’t meet your expectations in 2016. We always want to improve experiences for future events, so we appreciate your feedback. We have recently made significant changes to our facility, menus and packages. If you would like to speak with me further about your experience, please don’t hesitate to call me.
    Tia Azzara