St. Pete Beach Community Center Reviews

120 | Saint Petersburg, FL

120 Reviews for St. Pete Beach Community Center

Mikaila · Married on 05/20/2016

Our wedding isn't until May of 2016, but so far I've had nothing but great experiences. Stephanie has been super helpful and always quick to respond to my emails. My vision for my wedding was to have it on or by the beach and this is a perfect venue for that for a great price! Also recently the floors have been redone and its made the ballroom look so much more classy.
    I can't wait to to get married at this beautiful place!

Sent on 09/02/2015
  • Y

Yahnica · Married on 10/05/2014

My October 5th wedding wedding was held here. I loved it the venue. My only issue was there was no a/c in the room I got ready. Every time I called I was helped and didn't feel like a bother. Stephanie is over the weddings and is also very nicem . deposit was mailed out with a week or 2.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Abbey · Married on 08/16/2014

**Review for the Warren Webster Building:
    I was referred to Stephanie Delmonte when inquiring about planning my beach wedding. Stephanie informed me about the Warren Webster Community Center. We had a look at the building and it was definitely what you would expect for a community center, but it had SO much potential. The location was perfect for what we had in mind, and the price was great! The building even has a large kitchen for the vendors to use. I hired decorators to go in on the day of my wedding and with some curtains, twinkle lights, and creativity, the place look absolutely stunning! I couldn't believe it was the same building when I walked in! DON'T overlook this place! It was perfect for my weekend getaway wedding at the beach!! I will send them pictures to hopefully post on the website so you can see the potential!
    Thank you Stephanie!!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Annie · Married on 05/30/2014

If you are looking for a beautiful venue and are on a budget look no further. The community center is amazing! It has a great view right on the water. The staff I worked with, Stephanie, was amazing! She walked us through different ideas and provided us with venders she knew were good that have been there and know the layout. Our wedding was amazing! The only issue I had was we had bows tied to the chairs outside, and we have yet to find them. The person who cleaned up the chairs outside put them in a clear trash bag near the stairs instead of putting them in the room with the other wedding stuff to go home. So we lost those, but no big deal. All and all a perfect day and I would recommend them again and again. Great price, great view, great staff!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Melinda · Married on 04/14/2012

St. Pete Beach Community Center is nestled at the north end of St. Pete Beach along the Corey Causeway with a stunning view over the Intracoastal Waterway. The Facility is large and modern with a wall of windows to overlook the water. Two sets of large double doors open to a second story patio for outdoor mingling under the lights of the Causeway Bridge. The staff set the room up exactly as I'd mapped it out and were very professional. I'd recommend St. Pete Beach Community Center!

Sent on 08/27/2012

Sasha · Married on 12/23/2018

Amazing views!!!

This is a wonderful venue for a wedding. The waterfront view and large veranda have to be the best parts. I got gorgeous pictures and there was no sand to worry about. The price was very affordable for a place big enough to accommodate up to 180 people. My favorite part about renting this venue for my reception is that I could use my own caterers! Many other wedding venues require you to buy a whole package. There is plenty of parking available and additional large rooms for changing and so on.

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2018

Boca Ciega ballroom

This is the most amazing venue and the price was fantastic! It was so gorgeous to be on the water and such a perk to be able to get married at the same place. Only complaint is the air shut off in the middle of the event and by the time we realized it it was to late to change it. So we were all incredibly hot. But other than that I would still choose all over again!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/01/2016

Stephanie the wedding coordinator is awesome. She walks you around the venue and will set up repeat visits if needed. She answers emails and phone calls within a reasonable amount of time. The venue is absolutely amazing. You have option of getting married with the outside with a view of the water (on a channel) without getting messy and sandy like you would at the beach. The. You go upstairs where there is an area for cocktail hour under a shaded pavilion. The ballroom is beautiful with high valued ceilings and upgraded wood floors. There is a small kitchen a room for both groom and bride along with bridal party rooms and an extra room that catering can use. My groom and I fell in love with this venue and the bonus we get to rent it from 9am-12pm which is a great thing since we are setting most of it up and tear down. I highly recommend boca ciega ballroom!!!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/31/2015

The venue has a beautiful view and plenty of parking for your guests. It's a nice blank slate to create your vision they way you want your wedding. You can make it fancy or go more simple (which is what I opted for). Stephanie the events manager was great. She sent me emails when things were coming due (payments, seating plans, etc.). She was happy to answer any questions I had (and I could always find a new one). My only complaint was that for some reason their AC switched to a default temp while we were having our ceremony and taking photos and the cake started to melt a little. We had to find an employee to turn the AC back down because they had it password protected (it was digital). But they reset it as soon as we found someone and it cooled back down pretty quickly. I let them know and they said they wanted to make sure it didn't happen to anyone else, so this shouldn't be an issue for any future renters. My family & friends all thought it was a gorgeous location. We had both the ceremony and reception here. They do not have any restrictions on caterers or other vendors (you don't have to use their vendors/caterers etc.). You can't hang anything unless you have a licensed decorator hired though. They provided me a list with recommended vendors that have worked with them before, but it was purely recommendations, and I did use one of their recommended mobile bar services. All tables and chairs were provided and set up by the venue as well, I just had to cover them. Overall, I would most definitely recommend this venue to another bride. It's beautiful!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Great location. Easy parking, on the water [no sand] and no nosy tourists! Had my cocktail hour in the courtyard and reception in ballroom. Not sure if A/C was fully on or just too much dancing as it did get hot inside but there was plenty of space and dance floor for 150+ guests.

Sent on 05/12/2015

This was perfect for our wedding! I loved the view most of all. The staff was very helpful and had good communication as well!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Amy · event on 08/19/2012

This is a beautiful location! We will use them again in the future.

Sent on 09/01/2012
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/11/2012

We loved the location. The view was terrific, right on the inter-coastal. We had elevator issues during the rehearsal but it was fixed the next day(wedding) even though it was the weekend, yeyyy! Kelley Poole was very helpful. And could not have been happier!!!

Sent on 08/13/2012

S · Married on 12/03/2011

Wonderful venue. It was beautiful, very clean and the staff was very helpful. The only negative was the traffic noise that made the ceremony somewhat hard to hear.

Sent on 12/27/2011

Tabitha · Married on 05/21/2011

My mother-in-law was the one who found this site while searching online, and when I went to see it in person, I knew I had to have my wedding reception at their location. The site was clean, open, and had a beautiful view. My guests complimented the site numerous times, and I was very pleased when I entered the hall and saw how well it had all been decorated. I was VERY pleased with the location and the amenities.

Sent on 06/25/2011

Heather · Married on 05/15/2010

I love love love this venue! I had my ceremony downstairs in the courtyard and reception upstairs. The courtyard is very beautiful. It was like being on the beach without detailing with the sand. Kelly was very helpful in setting up all my wedding details. They set up all the chairs and tables at no extra cost. The reception room is spacious and has a great view over looking the water. Thank you Kelly and staff for making my wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 05/27/2010

Beth · Married on 09/18/2009

This venue was really great and I would not hesitate to recommend it. The date I originally wanted was booked so make sure you book well in advance. The views were beautiful. We did have to rent some extra chairs for outside, as they have a limited number. Kelley is really helpful with letting you know what they have available and what you need to supply.

Sent on 09/25/2009

Phylis · Married on 04/06/2014

What a magnificent location and just perfect setting. I highly recommend.

Sent on 04/07/2014

3.5

Beautiful venue and great value. Also has wonderful alternative for ceremony if bad weather.

Sent on 05/02/2013
  • Sina

Sina · Married on 06/02/2013

3.5

All the class of a formal wedding on the beach without the mess of the sand, all found here at the St. Pete Beach Community Center. Our wedding was this past Sunday and it turned out beautiful. We had a small guest list but you could definitely have a large guest count at this establishment. The use of the entire venue was super convenient. Having our ceremony by the water and reception in the ball room was even more convenient. We had an amazing time and highly recommend this venue for your event. :)

Sent on 06/04/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2013

St Pete Beach Community Center was a beautiful venue for our wedding reception in April! They were willing to work with many different vendors and gave a substantial amount of time for our event. The room allowed for our large group (up to 180) and still had room for a dance floor! They do offer tables and chairs but we opted to bring in a rental company which was no problem at all. We used a few of the tables they had and just told them how many we needed ahead of time. I was refunded my deposit promptly after the wedding and we had an absolute blast! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Jenna · Married on 03/17/2012

3.5

This was a wonderful reception venue. Since we had our ceremony elsewhere, we used the outside patio area for our cocktail hour on the water. The ballroom is beautiful, with large windows all along the wall facing the water, which gives it something extra and makes it much better than just a room inside. They provide the tables and chairs, and had them set up the way we asked. The prices are really reasonable- this location is a great value and very nice.

Sent on 08/18/2012

Katie · Married on 10/22/2011

This venue is in a great location and is a very nice, affordable place to have a wedding reception.

Sent on 12/18/2011

Benjamin · Married on 10/24/2010

3.5

The community center was a great venue, but it has it's ups and downs depending on what you are looking for. It is one of those places where you are going to find yourself having to do alot in your own. There staff prepares the tables and the chairs for the ceremony, everything else you have to set up on your own. We had a bit of a problem in the morning because the cleaning crew that the center hires to come in and clean was late, but they let us come in and have extra time to set up our reception area in the hall. There is a set time period that you pay for, so you have to make sure you will have enough time to enjoy your ceremony and reception. We had 8 hours, which seemed to be a good amount for us. Kelley, the coordinator was very helpful, she answered our many emails and phone calls and got back to us quickly. If you have your ceremony there, try to schedule the time towards the end of the day because the building will actually shade the courtyard area, which can be great in Florida! Overall, we would definitely recomend the community center, beautiful location on the water without the sandy beach!

Sent on 03/25/2011

4.2

Awesome venue for the price and space you get.

Sent on 03/02/2015