102 Reviews for bobs bunz

Setup (3)
Pastries (2)
Cheese (1)
102 bobs bunz Reviews

Hidden gem of the Keys! Don’t order your cake from the venue. You’ll be missing out! Best wedding cake ever. Very friendly staff and you get a whole cake during your tasting. Make sure and try the key lime cake and icing. Out of this world!!!! Will definitely be back for breakfast and treats when we return.

Profile Picture Meghan, 3/24/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

used this vendor for our wedding cake and key lime tartlets. WOW, never scene a wedding cake or key lime mini tartlets disappear so fast in my life. People were going back for 2nds and even thirds. Bob's bunz did amazing design for our carrot/wedding cake with eadable starfish and sea shells on top. What a cake!!!!!!!!! And if you need a great breakfast spot, that is top notch also. Warning, there bunz are ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jacquie, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes, Delivery

We used Bob's Bunz for both our gorgeous wedding cake and our delicious key lime cookie wedding favors. We instantly fell in love with both Gloria and Bob at our initial cake tasting. They are truly the best people! They made us the most beautiful wedding cake for 150 guests. It was key lime cake and white cake with coconut filling and buttercream icing and it was absolutely to die for. The cake was flawlessly decorated with gold bamboo and fresh white orchids. It was truly stunning. The white chocolate key lime cookies were a huge hit as well. Guests were collecting the unopened bags off of tables at the end of the night. Weeks later we are still getting comments and compliments on our cake and cookies! We love Bob and Gloria and will forever be patrons of Bobs Bunz.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cookies, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

What can I say but ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!
Gloria, took my ideas and ran with it! Our guests loved the cake!!! One regret we have is that we have actually never been to Bob's Bunz but we will for go there our next trip down!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 2/3/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes

Gloria from Bob's Bunz is amazing!! She was so helpful from beginning to end and responded to my emails in such a timely manner. Our wedding was a destination wedding and Gloria did everything she could to make it perfect. The key lime cake was so delicious and our guests absolutely loved it. We also got the cinnamon bunz for breakfast the day of the wedding and the key lime cookies for our welcome bags. Everything was phenomenal! My husband also has several food allergies, and the bakery was more than willing to accommodate him and make something that he was able to enjoy at the wedding. When we got back to Chicago, we had a wedding party for everyone who wasn't able to make it down to Florida and Gloria helped us get their key lime cookies sent up here for the party! I have never had a better experience with a bakery and can't wait to visit Key Largo again so I can get some more key lime cake! Thank you for everything, Gloria! You helped make our wedding day PERFECT!

Profile Picture Michele, 1/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cookies, Groom's Cake, Pastries

We planned our destination wedding to be had in Islamorada. There wasn't one person in Islamorada and the surrounding area that didn't recommend Bob's Bunz for our wedding cake. They were right. To say this place is amazing would be an understatement. About 11 months before the wedding, we had our cake sampling in a private little area off to the side. Gloria went out of her way to bring out all flavors of cake, fillings and icing. She listened to us, helped us narrow down each flavor (which isn't easy when the bride and groom both love different flavors of cake). We ended up going half vanilla half chocolate cake with coconut filling and almond icing. No regrets. Our guests are still talking about how amazing the cake it. Even after the wedding was said and done, Gloria was kind enough to wrap up our top tier to we could take it back on the plane with us. We just can't say enough about how wonderful everyone is and how much of a blessing it was to have them bake our wedding cake for us!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Private Tastings, Cakes

They did an amazing job on my wedding cake! It was not only beautiful, but delicious too! Everyone raved about how delicious it was! I can't wait to get another cake from them!

Profile Picture kelly, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Bob's Bunz was awesome as a wedding cake vendor. Gloria managed the whole process and was extremely quick to respond to all questions with helpful information. We ended up deciding on a key lime and funfetti wedding cake with coconut buttercream filling and key lime buttercream frosting, with white chocolate seashell decoration. The cake was delicious and a big hit with our guests.
We also purchased key lime and white chocolate cookies as a wedding favor, which were incredible - we had a few bags left over, and I continued to enjoy them for more than a week after the wedding - they actually got better with age! One regret of our trip to Florida is not actually visiting Bob's Bunz in person. We will definitely go next time we're in the area!

Profile Picture Peter, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Gloria was amazing to work with! Our Wedding cake was Key Lime, with Key Lime buttercream and coconut filling. All of our guests loved it so much. Could not have asked for a more beautiful cake and a sweeter bakery to work with!

Profile Picture Kat , 7/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I had wedding cupcakes with a cake on top, the cupcakes were to die for and I am dreaming of another one still, wish there were more left over! Thank you to Gloria, for her prompt replies and whenever I had a question, she was right there to answer and help make a decision! And be sure to go to Bob's Bunz for breakfast, the skillet is delish!!

Profile Picture Giana, 6/25/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Cupcakes

I highly recommend the extra time and minimal expense to do a cake tasting and decorating/style interview with Gloria and Bob. Gloria made myself and my fiancé right at home in the cake tasting corner with excellent recommendations. The tasting cake was absolutely fabulous, key lime and chocolate with a coconut buttercream and key lime icing. But her professionalism, attention to detail, respect for our opinions and wishes, personal opinion, reflection on past experiences, and confidence in the perfection of the finished product to be... All added up to a once in a lifetime experience. This venue has the trade down pat and I will be recommending to both locals and tourists to use these services if they are able to. Thank you so much for the experience, and it's not even our wedding day yet! Love the anticipation that is building for the perfect final product! Thank you both Bob and Gloria.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cookies, Groom's Cake, Consultations

Being from Illinois and planning a destination wedding for my daughter involved much trust and communication. I made a trip to the Key Largo area and met with several vendors including Gloria from Bobs Bunz. Let me say one thing, "Superb customer service and an instant feeling of trust and confidence that the cake my daughter chose would be perfect." I had the pleasure of doing a cake/frosting tasting while meeting with her and all were absolutely delicious! Over the next several months we stayed in constant communication and Gloria is excellent about a very timely response to all emails and forms of communication. We were provided with an absolutely delicious wedding cake (red velvet and almond cream topped with buttercream frosting)--the cake was surrounded by key lime cupcakes that were also outstanding. We also used the mini key lime cookies they make as table favors. We had so many compliments on it all.
I would also recommend dining there. Homemade cinnamon rolls, cookies, rolls etc. not to mention the great menu selection! Definitely one of my favorites---and trust me I AM PICKY! Good luck to all---you cant go wrong entrusting Bobs Bunz with your wedding cake!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/25/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Cookies, Cupcakes

Delicious cake! Fantastic communication with immediate replies to every email! Professional and sweet!

Profile Picture User4982023, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cookies, Delivery

Gloria at Bobs Bunz was fantastic! We went in for a cake tasting to choose our flavors and she really went above and beyond to make sure we were able to try all flavor combinations and packed some up for us to share with our family at home too. Very quick email responses, which is great when you're not local in the Keys and have some questions. Cake was amazing! Exactly how I wanted it to look and taste.. Highly recommend Bobs Bunz!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/9/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We chose the key lime cake with coconut cream filling and vanilla buttercream frosting. Wow. It was beautiful and delicious! I had more for breakfast the next two days and I normally don't really like cake.

I also ordered a chocolate birthday cake with fudge frosting for an event the day before and it was equally amazing! These guys know what they are doing!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Gloria & Bob were FANTASTIC!!! They had never done a cake like we requested, but you would have never known it. Our cake came out gorgeous and extremely delicious!! The wedding was on the beach and it was hot out, so they never brought it out until it was time to cut it so it remained beautiful!!

Profile Picture User5154419, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

From our very first planning session, Bob and Gloria were such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding cake was beautiful! It was simple and elegant and exactly what I wanted. And most importantly, it was the most delicious cake I have ever eaten. We had so many compliments from our guests about how wonderful the cake tasted. Bob and Gloria were so amazing to work with, and I just love Gloria's spunk and sense of humor!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Met with Gloria back in December 2014 for a cake tasting. Loved Gloria from the first time I met her. Right away I knew she loved what she does. The effort in making a small decorated cake and so many different frostings. They were ALL delicious. It was very hard to narrow down the choices. My daughter and I still talk about how much we loved her cake and would love to have another one. Bob came out later and met us and he was a delight. Very talented! Did just what my daughter requested! Ordered cinnamon rolls and sticky nut rolls for day after brunch. THE BEST!!! Lots of comments how delicious they were.

Profile Picture Diane, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Gloria at Bob's Bunz is top notch and helped us through the entire process. She was hands on and make the process seamless to the very end! The cake not only looked amazing all the guest raved on well it tasted!

We were so pleased with their service and for making the process fun for us!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/14/15, 3 Reviews
4.7

Wedding cake was beautiful, moist and delicious! Our dream cake, was near identical to their custom design, so outcome was perfect. Although our choices were communicated later than Gloria would have liked, she remained professional and responsive throughout the process; doing all she could to provide our dream cake. I did make my own cake topper, as this was the only option she felt uncomfortable completing, due to our short timeframe. Bob's Bunz is also a GREAT breakfast/lunch stop. Our wedding guests chose this as their favorite breakfast stop, and highly recommend the bunz!!!

Profile Picture User4861501, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews

Amazing job and taste!

Gloria was so easy to work with to create exactly what I had pictured. The quality and taste was the best!! I highly recommend Bobs Buns. They will bake/make you dreams come true! :)

Profile Picture Anne, 1/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Gloria worked with us to get the exact cake design we wanted for our wedding! I was exactly what I wanted and the cake was so delicious!

Profile Picture Elicia, 12/9/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

When you work with Bob and Gloria, they make you feel like friends not clients. How many places bake a whole cake for you when you do your cake testing? Bob's Bunz does. They worked together to create a perfect wedding cake for us, as well as a Rice Krispie treat sand castle. Both were absolutely beautiful creations! If you are looking for fillers for goodie bags, be sure to check out their Key Lime Mini Cookies (unless you are on a diet because you will eat the entire bag) and their Cinnamon Rolls too! If you want a relaxed, easy to work with experience on your wedding cake, Bob's Bunz is THE vendor!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/8/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Bobs Bunz provided our delicious dessert buffet for our wedding! We had the most amazing key lime pie, cupcakes and double stacked chocolate brownies! Gloria could not do enough to help, also providing us with gluten free alternatives at short notice! The desserts did not last long, we cannot recommend Bobs Bunz high enough! Their breakfast is fantastic too!

Profile Picture Robert, 10/23/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Loved working with Gloria! She was quick to respond to emails and helped make the planning process so easy. The cakes were delicious and beautifully done! Ate breakfast at Bob's Bunz multiple times during our honeymoon! Wonderful food and cakes!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/20/14, 4 Reviews