Bobby Freedom Entertainment Reviews

24 | East Wakefield, NH

24 Reviews for Bobby Freedom Entertainment

Joshua · Married on 11/04/2017

Bobby Freedom was an awesome DJ he kept the dance floor busy all night! Music choices were on point! We would hire him again for any event!

Sent on 11/11/2017

amanda · Married on 04/29/2017

Very quick with responding to every question I had. Very professional. Dj Bobby made my wedding very special. All the music he played was perfect. He was early on the day of the wedding to make sure everything set up perfectly. I recommend booking with him, exceptional service!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Evan · Married on 12/05/2015

DJ Bobby did an amazing job at our wedding last weekend. He did an excellent job of selecting music based off of our preferences, and kept the party rocking right up to the last dance. He even broke out his harmonica a few times.
    He was good at sensing the crowd, and cut a few songs short when there wasn't much interest in them.
    We had a couple of odd requests thrown his way, and he was able to accommodate them without a problem.
    He was polite and upbeat all night, and we were extremely happy with his service!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Vanessa · Married on 09/27/2015

DJ Bobby Freedom was fantastic! He arrived on time and made sure we stayed on schedule. He seamlessly supplied music to our outdoor ceremony and reception that was in the ballroom. He played all the right music to keep our guest dancing and was open to request. Thank you DJ Bobby for entertaining our wedding guest!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/04/2015

DJ Bobby provided music for both our cocktail hour which was on a boat and later at our tented reception. He was open to playing a lot of the random quirky music we wanted at our cocktail hour, and kept our guests grooving at the reception. I may be biased because it was my wedding, but I really think we had one of the most lively dancing crowds I've ever seen! A lot of my guests told me how great they thought Bobby was, and we all love when he surprised us by playing the harmonica when Timber came on. Thanks again, Bobby!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Awesome music it kept us dancing through the evening. Thank you DJ Bobby

Sent on 09/15/2014

Marnie · Married on 08/16/2014

We all were delighted with the service DJ Bobby provided for our daughters wedding. He was very accommodating and had everyone up on the dance floor with his upbeat personality, great music, and fabulous dance floor lighting. If you want a great DJ that will work hard to provide you and your guests with a great time they will remember forever, we would highly recommend DJ Bobby Freedom.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Bobby provided both inside and outside music for our Wedding and did a outstanding job !!!!
    He really went out of his way to meet all our needs. He was very quick responding to our calls and emails.
    Great communication. Our music was perfect !!!!! He made our day unforgettable.
    I would highly recommend him for any event !

Donna & Gary

Sent on 08/13/2014

Katie · Married on 05/24/2014

Bobby did a wonderful job at my wedding at the Stone Mountain Arts Center. We had quite the division of ages and he was able to keep everyone happy through out the night. He made it a party for everyone and was quick to cater to those who were on the dance floor. He was able to get all the songs that I wanted that were a little off the grid and handled last minute changes flawlessly. Above all this he has a sunny happy personality that was a pleasure to work with. After a nightmare of going through one DJ who suddenly dropped off the grid (Adaptive Entertainment), Bobby was like a god send.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Tenley · Married on 05/10/2014

Bobby was fabulous! He was super accommodating with my large playlist and do not play list. We also did a little something personal for our guests and he was so great with helping us with that! He kept the dance floor full all night and it was such a blast! Thank you so much for making our wedding absolutely fabulous! I would definitely recommend Bobby to anyone!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Having DJ Bobby at our wedding made our day so much fun and engaging! His commitment to the bride and groom, as well as the guests was superb! He made sure that all of the songs requested by us were played, and did not miss a moment!
    His reasonable price came a long way with the dedication to the event! If he did not have a song, Bobby would make sure to find it, play it, and was determined to understand the importance of the function. I would recommend him for any function, and hope to do business with him again!
    Thanks Bobby!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Joan · Married on 11/02/2013

Bobby was the best DJ's and has a great sense of humor and he rocked the house!!! ☺☺☺ We had alot of our guest raving on how great he was and he had us all out there dancing all night!! My husband and I would definitely hire him again at another event!!! He is amazing and funny!! Great job Bobby and thank you again.

Sent on 12/25/2013

Benjamin · Married on 09/07/2013

DJ Bobby made our wedding absolutely fantastic. DJ Bobby was extremely easy to work with. He was very knowledgeable and professional. I have been to many weddings and as everyone knows the DJ sets the tone and tempo for the event and this was by far one of the best jobs I have ever seen by a DJ. DJ Bobby was very attentive to my both mine and my wife's needs and concerns both before the event and during as well. DJ Bobby communicated in a quick and efficient manner and we are both VERY happy with how our wedding turned out and more specifically how DJ Bobby handled his portion of the event. I was nervous about this part of our wedding and I did my research on DJ's. I interviewed several other recently married couples and they all had great things to say about DJ Bobby and now I see why. He rocks, literally. The music was fantastic and wasn't just some random generic playlist. DJ Bobby played music that fit with the time and feel of our wedding and everyone keeps telling me how great a time they had dancing and enjoying the moment. Thanks to DJ Bobby my wife and I had the wedding we both dreamed of. Thanks Bobby!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Bobby played a great variety of music to please all of the age groups at our wedding it was an overall great experience!

Sent on 10/16/2012

amanda · Married on 07/21/2012

DJ Bobby was awesome! He had every body at my wedding dancing. He isn't like other dj's he connected with my guest by playing music that they requested and having real conversations with them, especially my dad and husband...he even danced with my grandmother when she asked him and he let my 10 year old cousin try out some of his equipment, I don't know how many dj's would do that! He was very reasonably priced and I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 07/24/2012
  • Cory

Cory · Married on 06/23/2012

DJ Bobby Freedom did an amazing job at our wedding! His selection of music was right on with the crowd, and the dance floor was packed the entire evening. He kept the crowd involved and was professional from the very beginning!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Lisa · Married on 09/04/2010

Bobby was fantastic! He did a great job with our introductions and played all of the right music - the dance floor was never empty!! Because of him, everything went smoothly and we all had a great time!

Sent on 01/07/2011

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2016

Great DJ if you want people to get up and dance at your wedding. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Chelsea · Married on 11/07/2015

DJ Bobby Freedom was a great find! He's both extremely organized and very flexible. He has a very detailed planning form that helps to ensure everything goes exactly as you want it. He is personable and professional, and not one of those "in your face" kind of DJs. He even surprised us by playing harmonica along with Billy Joel's "Piano Man," which is one of our favorite songs! I would definitely recommend him. :)

Sent on 11/09/2015

Brittany · Married on 08/29/2015

Bobby was so amazing at our wedding! He communicated with us on multiple occasions to make sure everything was finalized and perfect. There was a miscommunication that came through at the wedding but his flexibility to make it work was wonderful! He was very professional and so much fun! We blew a circuit (outside wedding) and lost our tent lights and music. Without skipping a beat, he grabbed is harmonica and started jamming out on the dance floor and everyone thought it was great of him to do that!! I would highly highly recommend him! He was also very reasonably priced!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

DJ Bobby was awesome! He is very organized and made sure he knew everything we wanted for our wedding day. We gave him a schedule, and even though things didn't go exactly to plan he knew what to do to keep things going smoothly. He played some of the songs on our playlist and he made sure he played all the right music to keep everyone dancing. Everyone had a good time. The last song he played ended the night perfectly....he played "Amanda" by Boston, which was the song my husband chose when proposing to me. It was a perfect day. Thanks DJ Bobby! Zac & Amanda Harwood 10.3.15

Sent on 11/05/2015

Krista · Married on 06/15/2013

Bobby Freedom was an excellent DJ! Very responsive to the music requests made and preferences requested. Had everybody on the floor dancing for the whole wedding, old and young! Able to download requests as well which was a plus. We have some great singing and dancing photos that I will remember forever!

Sent on 11/19/2013

DJ Bobby Freedom did an amazing job making sure that our wedding was a great time for all. One of the comments I heard the most from friends and family (young and old alike) was that the DJ was awesome. Planning for the wedding with Bobby Freedom was easy because he provided a detailed wedding planner document that helped us ensure we were able to select all the songs we wanted and knew when to expect different dances or announcements. He stayed right on schedule with everything we requested, and when there were a few glitches in our plans he was very laid back and flexible in accommodating the changes. He had people on the dance floor of our wedding for the entire night, starting with a lot of high energy music and slowly switching to some more classic rock as the night went on that had even my grandmother out there until 10:30 PM!

His rates were very reasonable and his set up was professional. It is clear that he has years of experience, which is invaluable to a young couple that had no idea whatsoever about wedding planning. It was nice to be able to rely on his expertise, and our wedding was truly a great time thanks to his help!

Sent on 07/16/2012

2.4
      1.5
      1.5
      2.0
      3.5

The planning process went well, however the day of left much to be desired in terms of the DJ. He played the wrong "here comes the bride" song, played few of the songs on our playlist, played our 'last dance' song early in the night and decided to play 'Red Solo Cup' as the last dance without our knowing, announced a song dedication for a couple that wasn't in the room without checking first, was not receptive to song requests from my bridal party, and to top it all off he signed our guestbook.

Sent on 11/10/2012

Bobby Freedom Entertainment's reply:

As you can easily see from all the other happy brides that have reviewed my services, everyone else has been thrilled. I had spoken with the bride during the planning stage and she approved of the version of here comes the bride when I played it for her ahead of time. The wedding coordinator whom the bride agreed was not very accommodating was the person responsible for the announcement mishap, she told me when to announce exactly and when the timing was off, the bride told me her husband was in the bathroom. I spend many hours planning, have 100% satisfaction rate.