Bobby Freedom Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
    Megan K. Married on 07/26/2021

Would recommend

DJ Bobby Freedom was a great addition to our wedding day! He kept things moving smoothly and everyone was on the dance floor until the very end of the night. He was flexible and even provided music in two different locations (summit of mountain for ceremony and base for reception). I recommend him for your special day!
  • John
    John W. Married on 08/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bobby Freedom is worth every penny

We had a Christmas party on Friday, Dec 6 with about 80 attending. Bobby played perfect music all evening and had everyone dancing. We invited Bobby to our after hours party as well and he was kind enough to select great playlists off of Spotify. The best music to be played in our house in a long time. Thanks, Bobby - we will be calling for our next party for sure!
    Jack & Jayne
    Joshua Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bobby Freedom was an awesome DJ he kept the dance floor busy all night! Music choices were on point! We would hire him again for any event!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amanda Married on 04/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very quick with responding to every question I had. Very professional. Dj Bobby made my wedding very special. All the music he played was perfect. He was early on the day of the wedding to make sure everything set up perfectly. I recommend booking with him, exceptional service!
    Evan Married on 12/05/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Bobby did an amazing job at our wedding last weekend. He did an excellent job of selecting music based off of our preferences, and kept the party rocking right up to the last dance. He even broke out his harmonica a few times.
    He was good at sensing the crowd, and cut a few songs short when there wasn't much interest in them.
    We had a couple of odd requests thrown his way, and he was able to accommodate them without a problem.
    He was polite and upbeat all night, and we were extremely happy with his service!
    Vanessa Married on 09/27/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Bobby Freedom was fantastic! He arrived on time and made sure we stayed on schedule. He seamlessly supplied music to our outdoor ceremony and reception that was in the ballroom. He played all the right music to keep our guest dancing and was open to request. Thank you DJ Bobby for entertaining our wedding guest!
    Melissa Married on 09/04/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Bobby provided music for both our cocktail hour which was on a boat and later at our tented reception. He was open to playing a lot of the random quirky music we wanted at our cocktail hour, and kept our guests grooving at the reception. I may be biased because it was my wedding, but I really think we had one of the most lively dancing crowds I've ever seen! A lot of my guests told me how great they thought Bobby was, and we all love when he surprised us by playing the harmonica when Timber came on. Thanks again, Bobby!
  • User1812486 2+ years ago
    Awesome music it kept us dancing through the evening. Thank you DJ Bobby
    Marnie Married on 08/16/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We all were delighted with the service DJ Bobby provided for our daughters wedding. He was very accommodating and had everyone up on the dance floor with his upbeat personality, great music, and fabulous dance floor lighting. If you want a great DJ that will work hard to provide you and your guests with a great time they will remember forever, we would highly recommend DJ Bobby Freedom.
  • User1763499 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bobby provided both inside and outside music for our Wedding and did a outstanding job !!!!
    He really went out of his way to meet all our needs. He was very quick responding to our calls and emails.
    Great communication. Our music was perfect !!!!! He made our day unforgettable.
    I would highly recommend him for any event !

Donna & Gary
    Katie Married on 05/24/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bobby did a wonderful job at my wedding at the Stone Mountain Arts Center. We had quite the division of ages and he was able to keep everyone happy through out the night. He made it a party for everyone and was quick to cater to those who were on the dance floor. He was able to get all the songs that I wanted that were a little off the grid and handled last minute changes flawlessly. Above all this he has a sunny happy personality that was a pleasure to work with. After a nightmare of going through one DJ who suddenly dropped off the grid (Adaptive Entertainment), Bobby was like a god send.
    Tenley Married on 05/10/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bobby was fabulous! He was super accommodating with my large playlist and do not play list. We also did a little something personal for our guests and he was so great with helping us with that! He kept the dance floor full all night and it was such a blast! Thank you so much for making our wedding absolutely fabulous! I would definitely recommend Bobby to anyone!
  • User1445966 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Having DJ Bobby at our wedding made our day so much fun and engaging! His commitment to the bride and groom, as well as the guests was superb! He made sure that all of the songs requested by us were played, and did not miss a moment!
    His reasonable price came a long way with the dedication to the event! If he did not have a song, Bobby would make sure to find it, play it, and was determined to understand the importance of the function. I would recommend him for any function, and hope to do business with him again!
    Thanks Bobby!
    Joan Married on 11/02/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bobby was the best DJ's and has a great sense of humor and he rocked the house!!! ☺☺☺ We had alot of our guest raving on how great he was and he had us all out there dancing all night!! My husband and I would definitely hire him again at another event!!! He is amazing and funny!! Great job Bobby and thank you again.
    Benjamin Married on 09/07/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Bobby made our wedding absolutely fantastic. DJ Bobby was extremely easy to work with. He was very knowledgeable and professional. I have been to many weddings and as everyone knows the DJ sets the tone and tempo for the event and this was by far one of the best jobs I have ever seen by a DJ. DJ Bobby was very attentive to my both mine and my wife's needs and concerns both before the event and during as well. DJ Bobby communicated in a quick and efficient manner and we are both VERY happy with how our wedding turned out and more specifically how DJ Bobby handled his portion of the event. I was nervous about this part of our wedding and I did my research on DJ's. I interviewed several other recently married couples and they all had great things to say about DJ Bobby and now I see why. He rocks, literally. The music was fantastic and wasn't just some random generic playlist. DJ Bobby played music that fit with the time and feel of our wedding and everyone keeps telling me how great a time they had dancing and enjoying the moment. Thanks to DJ Bobby my wife and I had the wedding we both dreamed of. Thanks Bobby!
  • User975305 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bobby played a great variety of music to please all of the age groups at our wedding it was an overall great experience!
    Amanda Married on 07/21/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Bobby was awesome! He had every body at my wedding dancing. He isn't like other dj's he connected with my guest by playing music that they requested and having real conversations with them, especially my dad and husband...he even danced with my grandmother when she asked him and he let my 10 year old cousin try out some of his equipment, I don't know how many dj's would do that! He was very reasonably priced and I highly recommend his services.
  • Cory
    Cory Married on 06/23/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Bobby Freedom did an amazing job at our wedding! His selection of music was right on with the crowd, and the dance floor was packed the entire evening. He kept the crowd involved and was professional from the very beginning!
    Lisa Married on 09/04/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bobby was fantastic! He did a great job with our introductions and played all of the right music - the dance floor was never empty!! Because of him, everything went smoothly and we all had a great time!
    Lisa Married on 10/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great DJ if you want people to get up and dance at your wedding. Everything was perfect!
    Chelsea Married on 11/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Bobby Freedom was a great find! He's both extremely organized and very flexible. He has a very detailed planning form that helps to ensure everything goes exactly as you want it. He is personable and professional, and not one of those "in your face" kind of DJs. He even surprised us by playing harmonica along with Billy Joel's "Piano Man," which is one of our favorite songs! I would definitely recommend him. :)
    Brittany Married on 08/29/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bobby was so amazing at our wedding! He communicated with us on multiple occasions to make sure everything was finalized and perfect. There was a miscommunication that came through at the wedding but his flexibility to make it work was wonderful! He was very professional and so much fun! We blew a circuit (outside wedding) and lost our tent lights and music. Without skipping a beat, he grabbed is harmonica and started jamming out on the dance floor and everyone thought it was great of him to do that!! I would highly highly recommend him! He was also very reasonably priced!
    Amanda Married on 10/03/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Bobby was awesome! He is very organized and made sure he knew everything we wanted for our wedding day. We gave him a schedule, and even though things didn't go exactly to plan he knew what to do to keep things going smoothly. He played some of the songs on our playlist and he made sure he played all the right music to keep everyone dancing. Everyone had a good time. The last song he played ended the night perfectly....he played "Amanda" by Boston, which was the song my husband chose when proposing to me. It was a perfect day. Thanks DJ Bobby! Zac & Amanda Harwood 10.3.15
    Krista Married on 06/15/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bobby Freedom was an excellent DJ! Very responsive to the music requests made and preferences requested. Had everybody on the floor dancing for the whole wedding, old and young! Able to download requests as well which was a plus. We have some great singing and dancing photos that I will remember forever!
  • User865325 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Bobby Freedom did an amazing job making sure that our wedding was a great time for all. One of the comments I heard the most from friends and family (young and old alike) was that the DJ was awesome. Planning for the wedding with Bobby Freedom was easy because he provided a detailed wedding planner document that helped us ensure we were able to select all the songs we wanted and knew when to expect different dances or announcements. He stayed right on schedule with everything we requested, and when there were a few glitches in our plans he was very laid back and flexible in accommodating the changes. He had people on the dance floor of our wedding for the entire night, starting with a lot of high energy music and slowly switching to some more classic rock as the night went on that had even my grandmother out there until 10:30 PM!

His rates were very reasonable and his set up was professional. It is clear that he has years of experience, which is invaluable to a young couple that had no idea whatsoever about wedding planning. It was nice to be able to rely on his expertise, and our wedding was truly a great time thanks to his help!
illustration stars